Guilty Parties [ NoRenMin ]...

By pentagone_0ff

Everyone is distanced from one another. Families separated, friendships broken. This is the future society. ... More

- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Five -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Eight -
- Nine -
- Ten -
- Eleven -
- Twelve -
- Thirteen -
- Fourteen -
- Fifteen -
- Sixteen -
- Seventeen -
- Eighteen -
- Nineteen -
- Twenty -
- Twenty One -
- Twenty Two -
- Twenty Three -
- Twenty Four -
- Twenty Five -
- Twenty Six -
- Twenty Seven -
- Twenty Eight -
- Twenty Nine -
- Thirty -
- Thirty One -
- Thirty Three -
- Thirty Four -
- Thirty Five -
- Thirty Six -
- Thirty Seven -
- Thirty Eight -
- Thirty Nine -
- Forty -
- Forty One -
- Forty Two -
- Forty Three -
- Forty Four -
- Forty Five -
- Forty Six -
- Forty Seven -
- Forty Eight -
- Forty Nine -
- Fifty -
- Fifty One -
- Fifty Two -
- Fifty Three -
- Fifty Four -
- Fifty Five -
- Fifty Six -
- Fifty Seven -
- Fifty Eight -
- Fifty Nine -
- Sixty -
- Sixty One -
- Sixty Two -
- Sixty Three -
- Sixty Four -
- Sixty Five -
- Sixty Six -
- Sixty Seven -
- Sixty Eight -
- Sixty Nine -
q & a
q & a answers

- Thirty Two -

1.9K 118 158
By pentagone_0ff

"Welcome to Neo City."

Taeyong's words seemed to resound in the building, his voice seemingly bouncing off the walls.

The group of boys all looked at the sight through the entrance, mouths wide open in shock.

Jaehyun smiled at the awing boys. Quickly ushering the boys in, they each let out another collective gasp.

Jaehyun was familiar to the slight buzz of walking through the mirage of their building.

The boys, however, were not.

Their gasps came after Jaehyun had shut the main door, and Taeyong was able to actually turn the lights on to the facility.

Renjun was beyond confused.

They had just seen a whole ton of people swarming the area, but as soon as they actually went through the barrier of the doorway, they were met with a cold gust of air, and met with darkness.

Renjun almost laughed when he heard Chenle dolphin scream to his left, but he was too confused at the sudden darkness to do so. Then they heard the voices.

The empty metallic room held three rather large couches with some extra chairs in the middle, and there was also a large desk a little bit aways from that living area, with dozens of monitors that was currently showing live footage of the surveillance cameras that were set up.

But that wasn't what shocked them all at the moment.

Except it was the two boys, although Renjun swore that they looked older then them but not by much, that were sitting on the couch, openly making out.

Renjun cringed as the sounds the couple was making reverbrated throughout the large room, and Taeyong groaned loudly at the pair, catching their attention and making them jump.

"O-oh, hyung," the soft-looking boy said, voice sounding as if the boy had been whispering. His face was getting even more red as he began to explain the situation.

The boys looked in between Taeyong and the two strangers, trying to see how this was going to play out.

Taeyong roughly ran a hand through his hair, sighing at the pair once more, and shaking his head slightly.

"Hyung, it was my fault," the taller boy said, body looking like it was made out of lines and angles, absolutely handsome.

"Lucas," Taeyong said, holding the bridge of his nose and giving the group of boys the guy's name, "I don't care who's fault it was, I told you to keep it to your rooms. You know how Doyoung gets, and all you have to do is walk to either of your guys' room."

Jaehyun started snickering, making the softer boy look at him in desperation showing on his face.

"Hyung~" he let out, wanting at least some support from his hyung, but Jaehyun just shook his head.

"You got yourself into this, Jungwoo. Doyoung is not going to have it," Jaehyun said, still trying to contain his laughter.

Lucas groaned, letting the older boy that had been under him get up. They both were blushing from embarassment, but as soon as their eyes made contact once more, they started laughing to themselves.

"Are you guys going upstairs?" Taeyong asked as they were heading to the stairs at the edge of the wall.

Lucas smirked, as Jungwoo nodded his head.

"Why?" 

"Gather up the others, it's time we introduce them to you," Taeyong nodded towards the still ever so quiet boys who had just been watching the whole time, "and don't stay up there. You need introduced too," he finished.

Lucas' groan was heard, and Jungwoo's teasing laugh after.

Taeyong looked at the group of boys, and brought them and their stuff by the couches, and were getting ready to sit down, but then Jisung decided to cut the silence.

"Can we really trust this couch?" 

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows, and Jisung threw his hands up in frustration. Chenle cooed at him, almost laughing when the youngest shot a quick look of disapproval.

"Did you not see what was just happening?? How can we trust that they haven't gotten further than that?"

Taeyong's eyes widen as a small blush seemed to unfold on his face. Quickly shaking his head, and giving a shocked look at the rest of the group. The others offered no help for the other, not even Jaehyun had anything to say to help him.

"Is he talking about what I think he's talking about?"

"Are you kidding me? Sex education was something I learned about like years ago," Jisung countered, still not willing to sit on the couch.

Renjun groaned, not wanting another argument, and decided to just trust the Doyoung character's discipline to not allow something like that to happen on the couch. He was soon met with Jaemin's and Jeno's presence on both sides of his body, not waiting for approval before wrapping the smaller into their arms. Jeno quickly placed his chin on the older's head, whereas Jaemin put his cheek against Renjun's shoulder.

Chenle sat down too, then Mark and Donghyuck, and, although very begrudgingly, Jisung sat down next to Chenle.  

Taeyong smiled at Renjun, appreciating the help with the boys, and Renjun smiled slightly back, not wanting to get the two boys at his side ruffled up at the action. Jeno scowled, and held the boy closer, eyes flashing until Taeyong put his hands up, showing that, once again, he is no harm to the boys.

Jaemin didn't notice the exchange mainly because the boy was halfway asleep against Renjun's shoulder.

Mark sat next to Chenle and Donghyuck, when he felt another hand brush against his. He looked towards Donghyuck, who was looking at him with slightly scared eyes.

Mark smiled reassuringly at the younger, and firmly held his hand, knowing that Donghyuck wanted and needed the comfort.

This was all so new, and frightening.

Jisung was too busy frowning to notice Chenle clinging to his arm, noticing the tension that Jeno and Taeyong were having.

Then he remembered that they were going to be living with Defects.

Sure, they were used to living with Jeno, but he was Jeno. Someone who wasn't a complete stranger, and they still didn't know how many of these people were Defects, and what defects did they have.

"O.K., so hopefully the others are going to come down soon, and we're going to introduce you all to them and the other way around. They will tell you their defect, and you're going to tell them something about yourselves," Taeyong said, trying to keep the mood at a lighter tone.

"Why do we have to say something about ourselves?" Donghyuck asked.

"Because revealing one's defect is something very personal, and we need to establish trust right away if this is going to work. And they aren't going to say their defects willingly."

Mark nodded, "How many are there?"

"There are fourteen of us-"

"Who is this child and can he be my son?" A strange man came up, and cut Taeyong off, quickly approaching Jeno, who was being shielded by Renjun's small frame.

"Doyoung, what are you doing?"

oh god.

 . . . 

A/N: 

Oh My GoOdNeSs 

I had like a little bit of writer's block, but I mead myself sit down and write, so if this sucks....

I apologize.

But introductions are NEXT AND I'M CRYING BC I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT.

don't forget feedback, I always love it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter,

and thank you once more.

until next time!

started : 2019.1.16
finished : 2019.1.16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. ♡ ♡ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
77.1K 3.2K 52
Mark, Jeno, and Jisung dislike the opposing group of boys. Jaemin, Hyuck, and Chenle feel the same way, except Renjun. Renjun is the reason that they...
172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
2.5K 156 48
When Jeno happens upon his betrothed, his destined love, he is not only shocked but disgusted at the way he is being treated. He does what he can to...