Guilty (BWWM)

By ShanitaG

A crooked cop with a wandering eye, a wife succumbing to temptation, a deadly crimeboss with his eye on a new... More

Guilty
Mr. Detective
Woman Scorned
On the Run
Ultimatums
Guilty Until Proven Innocent
Nothing But Trouble
Murder Was The Case
Unexpected Chemistry
It Could All Be So Simple
Turning Tables
London Bridges
Work it Out
Tempting Eve
Tug of War
The Lies She Told
In Which She Has to Choose
Hocus Pocus
Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Snakes
Snakes II
Helen of Troy
Helen of Troy II
(Blood) Brothers
Epilogue

OPEN FOR A SURPRISE!

4.5K 136 14
By ShanitaG

To the lovely readers of this story: if you guys are craving more, I've finally decided to do a sequel!  Now, I can't give a definite date but expect to see the new book up within the next month or so.  You guys could also just follow me to stay updated.

A while back I was considering doing a prequel that was basically going to be Bleu's story.  I'm not too sure about that just yet.

One thing I can tell you about the sequel though is that it's going to be where Corrine really becomes a dynamic character and I'm so excited to share it with you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 18K 111
Katherine never pictured her life would be this way, being 'sold off' to some uncaring, misogynistic pig who's nothing more than a leech to society...
3.6K 185 60
Things haven't been looking well for Booker. As he's struggling with a recent divorce and maintaining the trust of his children, he meets a mysteriou...
9.8K 565 47
Meet Miranda, she is a spunky and petite detective who won't take anyone's crap and is well known throughout the cop and criminal world not to mess w...