Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"In The Void"

341 13 7
By notcoincidental

Bill: Alison and Mike are already in the hospital and now Eddie. Should we tell the others?

Richie: Um well if it's something bad then yeah we'll tell them but if it's just from stress let's keep it between us.

Bill: Ok, well Stan is getting better in fact he said that he wants to come back to school.

Richie: That's awesome.

Bills mom walked back over to us.

Sharon: There gonna give him some medicine to make him feel better and stop shaking it turns out it's just from stress, it's not a brain tumor or something like that just stress so he should be ok to see in a few minutes once he's completely settled down.

Richie: Oh thank god.

I'm so happy. Jesus if Eddie had a tumor I don't know what I would do.

Richie: Well thank you so much Mrs. Denbrough for everything.

Sharon: Eddie is Bills bestfriend and like a second son to me, really it's the least I could do.

Bills mom sits down and puts her head back. I chew on my lip even though I know that Eddie is ok, i just kinda have a bad feeling about all this, it's just me having anxiety.

Bill: Did you hear what he was saying in his sleep?

I think for a second, I remember him saying something.

Richie: Just the stuff he usually says when he has his dreams. Stuff like "don't leave me" "please don't go" "You're ok" "don't w-

Bill: Usually?! Richie?

Richie: What!

Bill: It sounds like he's in an emotional horror movie. "Please don't go" he's obviously trapped in this terrible place.

Richie: He told me about his dreams before about them being pitch black yet it's lit up. It's weird-

Bill: And you've done nothing about it?

Richie: No, I mean they are just dreams-

Bill: Dreams? No no no, these are nightmares.

Richie: Ok, since when do you know a-

Bill: Because I've had them. After Georgie, I had dreams every single night. You're trapped. You feel like you're dying. It's absolutely terrible. You feel so much pain and hurt like nothing ever is gonna get better. Richie, that is what Eddie is going through except without Georgie. He's probably having dreams of You of his mom of one of his friends dying. You don't know how much that hurts.

Richie: Ok, well what do you expect me to do?

Bill: Something, not just sit there and watch Eddie be in pain. You could've told me.

Richie: Eddie didn't want anyone to know.

He raises his eyebrows and lays his head on the back of the chair. I didn't think the dreams were that big of a deal. I itch the back of my head. That's what I do when I'm nervous. A doctor walks up to us.

Doctor: He's not talking to us but nothing is wrong with him, it was simply from stress. If you would like to see him, you may.

We all stand up and follow the doctor down the hall and into a room where Eddie was laying. He didn't say a word. He was blinking and his eyes and moving them but just not talking. We sit down. He doesn't make eye contact with anyone.

Sharon: Well I have to get up early tomorrow for work so I really should be going.

Richie: Go ahead, I'm staying.

Bill: Bye Rich.

Sharon and Bill leave the room along with the doctor. The door shuts behind them. I turn my head around to look at Eddie. What's wrong? Like the doctors said he was ok. He looks ok he's just not saying a word.

Richie: Ed's? Listen, I'm sorry. I don't know why you're not talking to me but I'm sorry that I haven't been doing anything about your dreams and I didn't think that they would get this bad and I-I'm just sorry. Can you say something? Please?

He tilts his head so we make eye contact with me. I can see him start to cry but before any tears come out his eyes I run up to him and hug him. I hold him tight.

Eddie: (crying) it's not your fault. I just had a bad dream.

Richie: Its ok.

I let go of him and lay my knees on the ground with my hands still holding his.
I want to know what he was dreaming about but I don't want to ask him cause I just don't want him to think about it. But me being me I'm gonna ask him.

Richie: What were you dreaming about?

He sighed.

Eddie: It seemed so real. Like I was there. Usually I'm in that place that weird place but this time it all seemed normal. We were all at a restaurant and we were eating. My mom was there and your mom and dad were there. We were all a little bit older.

Richie: We?

Eddie: All of us losers. We were at a fancy place but not super fancy, like we weren't wearing tuxedos. And then-

Richie: What? What was it?

Eddie: uh well weeee were sitting there and you did something. I was sitting down and suddenly everything went silent. My ears were ringing. I looked down at you and you had a hole in your chest. And at that moment I just wanted to die with you. It was just terrible.

He starts tearing up. I lay my head on his hands. I look back up at him.

Eddie: hmph you look adorable in your glasses.

Richie: oh shut up.

I smile. He pats the bed signaling for me to lay down next to him. I take my jacket off and set it in the chair behind me. I stand and sit on the edge of the cot and morph into a laying position.

Richie: I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. I called 911 but they put me on hold so then I took you to the hospital. *looks at Ed's" it was the 3rd scariest thing that has ever happened to me.

Eddie: 3rd?!?

Richie: You said it yourself we've been through a lot.

Eddie: Ok so what's the top two most scariest times.

Richie: Well number one was when literally my biggest fear was walking towards me about to kill me and all my friends.

Eddie: And all you could do was grab my face!

Richie: And tell you to look at me. Yeah and the 2nd scariest thing was when Will was on the bridge.

Eddie: Really? I have to say the scariest moments for me was when pennywise was really close to me and taunting me and stepping towards me. Also in the sewers when pennywise was you know about to kill us and when the leper was chasing me. Other than that, you pointing a gun to your own head was terrifying.

I look at Eddie. I feel ashamed. He shouldn't have seen that.

Eddie: And the time my mom kicked me out, and Will. Have you talked to him recently?

Richie: No.

Eddie: I wanna call Max, she was acting really weird, I don't want to say weird but just a little more emotional.

Richie: Right now?

Eddie: Um no not right this minute just sometime soon.

We both sigh and look at the corner of the room. We sit there in silence. He lays his head on my shoulder. I smile and look down at him and then back at the corner of the room. 

Richie: I love you.

Eddie: I love you too.

I hold my hand out and he takes it.

Richie: Can we make a pact?

Eddie: Depends, what on.

Richie: That we will always and forever love each other. No matter what happens that we will keep being best friends and continue loving each other.

Eddie: I don't think I could ever stop loving you Rich.

I smile and hold his hand. He's so sweet. All of a sudden my phone starts buzzing in my pocket. I slip my other hand, the one that's not holding eddies hand into my pocket and pull out my phone. It was a unknown number so I just hang up and set it on my lap. But then it buzzes again. I pick it up and its the same exact number. I look at Eddie and he just raises his eyebrow. I click the answer button and hold it up to my ear.

Richie: Hello? Who is this?

Person: Is this Richie?

Richie: Yeah, why?

Person: I saw you.

Richie: Saw me? Where? When?

Person: In the void.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh I left you on a cliffhanger. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and again I'm not exactly the best at posting on time. I love you just for reading this and I think you're an awesome person for reading my trash. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
1.4K 44 15
in which, danny fights a clown with her best friends and finds love in the middle of it. [ fem oc × beverly marsh ] [ lowercase intended ] [ stephen...
12.4K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made 😂 but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...
1.5M 56.2K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...