Honeysuckle ยฐโ€ข skz lee felix โœ”

By YONGBOKSSI

Honeysuckle (adj.) bonds of love. In where you have to choose between the three most important people in your... More

#Prologue
#1. Moving
#2. My Oh My
#3. Hello Neighbor!
#4. I Wanna Know
#5. Cookies and Macchiato
#6. The Start
#7. Song Mufasa
#8. Steps We Go
#9. Arrival and A Bump
#10. Last Chance of Fun
#11. Back In Aussie
#12. The Start of A Cold War
#13. Should I, Should I Not?
#14. You Should Know
#16. Trying and Trying
#17. Let's Get It!
#18. Challenge Accepted!
#19. A Little Bit Closer
#20. Getaway
#21. His Point Of View
#22. Can't Take It Anymore
#23. A Cup of Reassurance
#24.1. All You Wanna Do
#24.2. All You Wanna Do
#25. Brand New Step
#Epilogue
#EHM... What?!

#15. Here Goes

989 39 14
By YONGBOKSSI

The sky was unbelievably clear that night. You looked out the window as the moon shined bright along with a few stars by its side, shining together.

You always thought that the moon and the sun are really lucky because of the stars. Even when you can't see them during the day, the sun always knew that the stars are always there, accompanying it. We sometimes don't see the stars at night either, when the dark cloud covered them. But the moon can always see them, reflecting the light from the sun just like itself.

Every people in the world wants a star, they want someone who's like the star. Someone who will always be with them through day and night, ups and downs. Someone who can make them be themselves. Someone who can build that strong bond with you that will keep you together. Someone who they can finally say home.

You switched your gaze towards Felix who was putting his cup down at the table before locking with your eyes. He looked deeply into you as you got the message. He was worried and afraid.

You heard Felix sighed before starting, "I've once told you that I have an older and younger sister right?" he asked and you nodded.

You looked up the ceiling as you tried to recall their names, "Rachel and Olivia right?"

Felix smiled and continued, "Well, let's get straight to the point. Telling it in detail... it still hurts me. It'll make me go insane and feel useless," he said as he slowly squeezed his chest to ease the heartbeat, of anger and disappointment.

You nodded, "Go on. I'll be here for you," you said soothingly.

He looked at you and nodded,

A few months ago...

"Ahhh, college is really different compared to high school," said Edward as he and Olivia walked out of the lobby.

"Of course it's different stupid!" she said that made her best friend rolled his eyes.

"Hey Olivia!" yelled Felix as he waved his hand towards his little sister and her best friend.

Lee Olivia looked around the parking lot and caught her brother in the eye. She smiled and waved back towards him who was leaning on his car. She moved her feet towards him with Edward beside her.

"Hey Eddie," said Felix as he and Edward did their high fives.

"Hey, hyung," he said that made Felix chuckled.

"I told you to stop calling me that. You're not even half Korean," said Felix as he shook his head.

Edward chuckled, "Well, I'll get going then,"

"Want me to drop you off on the way?" asked Felix and Edward shook his head.

"I'm going to my cousin's house not far from here. I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Olive, bye hyung!" he said as he walked away.

"I'm hungry," Olivia whined as she and Felix got into the car.

Felix chuckled before ruffling her hair, "Let's go home and feed your hungry stomach then,"

It was Olivia's first day at college and she never knew what would happen next. She was the cheerful, innocent type of girl who doesn't know a thing about how bad the world could be.

Four months passed and everything seemed normal. Olivia was walking towards her next class when one of her seniors there approached her and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Hey, sweetheart. What's your name?" he asked as Olivia snatched his arm off her shoulder.

"I'm sorry but I have to get to class," said Olivia coldly and quicken her pace towards her class.

She arrived at the same time Edward did, "Did something happened?" he asked as he saw Olivia sighed.

Olivia looked at his best friend and shook her head. Without anyone noticing it, a group of four were watching them in a distance.

It has been three weeks since the time where Olivia 'bumped' into one of her seniors. She was locked in the old storage room at the far back of her college. Luckily, Edward felt something was off and decided to go look for her.

When he found her, it only took a few seconds to make Edward kicked the door open and ran in. He saw Olivia with tear stains on her cheeks and ran towards her to pull her into a hug.

Olivia didn't dare to tell Felix about what happened so she told Edward to keep it as a secret. She told Edward that a group of seniors did this to her because she refused the things they asked her to do.

Even until a few months, they still told her to do their homework and bought them meals. They even asked her to sleep with them or even send them some nudes. That was just crossing the line and Olivia couldn't take it anymore. Every time she refused, the seniors will either lock her in the storage room or spammed her messages.

She got depressed and sometimes cried in front of Edward. Edward wanted to help her but he doesn't know what to do. He could only protect her when she was with him. But when she doesn't there was nothing he could do except hugging her and comforting her later.

He sometimes wanted to teach the seniors a lesson but he lacked number. They were four and he was alone. He could finish two of them but with the other two, he would walk home full of cuts and bruises for sure.

Eventually, Felix noticed his sister's changes. She wasn't the cheerful sister he knew anymore, she was more of the quiet type now and she shut herself a lot.

He couldn't help but worry so he decided to ask one of Olivia's closest friends, Edward. Edward told him everything, every single detail even when Olivia told him not to. As her best friend, he always wants the best for her so he did what he thought was right. Telling Felix the truth.

The next day, Olivia was walking towards the campus park with Edward when she saw a crowd. By curiosity, Olivia and Edward walked closer to see what happened.

Olivia's eyes widened as Edward walked through the crowd into the center.

Felix was fighting the four seniors that have been annoying her for the past few months. Three of them have been knocked out and he was fighting with the one who annoys Olivia the most. Edward got into the circle and tried to separate Felix from one of the seniors who seemed almost fainted when a lecturer came and took the six of them to the office.

The sun started to set down as Olivia waited in front of Felix's car at the parking lot. She had contacted her parents and explained everything. Mr. and Mrs. Lee were on a business trip to Perth and will get back in around three days. Surprisingly, their parents didn't get mad and told her not to worry.

Olivia heard footsteps from her left and looked up, revealing Felix and Edward with a look. Felix walked faster when Olivia's eyes met his and hugged her.

"What happened? What did they say?" asked Olivia.

Felix broke the hug and smiled, "Edward will take care of you from now on," he said that made Olivia even more confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Edward patted Olivia's shoulder and smiled bitterly, "Your brother got kicked out of the campus because he almost killed-ugh harmed-that senior. It's just doesn't make any sense. He was clearly pretending but those people stupidly believed them. Felix got mad and that made everything worse. Best university awards go to this one!" said Edward sarcastically as he clapped his hands.

"His father has the biggest share there. No wonder they were like that. It's just not my luck," said Felix calmly.

"Then what are you going to do next?" asked Edward.

Felix smiled and shrugged, "I'll think about it. But when I'm gone, you better take good care of Olivia. Keep an eye on her," said Felix as Edward smiled and nodded.

"Why are you so calm about this?" asked Olivia and Felix shrugged.

"Rather than regretting it, why don't I see the good side? I'm going to start a new life and journey. Getting kicked out isn't the end of the world," said Felix that made Olivia rolled his eyes.

"But seriously, how did you and those seniors start the fight?" asked Olivia.

Felix smiled and ruffled Olivia's hair, "They talked about your..," Felix trailed off as he tried to send Olivia the message.

Olivia's eyes widen as she put on her disgusted look, "EWH! Those perverts!" she yelled as she shook her head.

"Who wants his sister to be talked like that huh? So I got mad and the fight started," said Fox as Olivia nodded.

There was silence for a bit before Olivia broke it, "Thank you, for being the best brother I could ever ask for," she said as she hugged Felix. Felix chuckled and hugged back.

***

"So that was what happened before I chose to move here and start a new life. I contacted Hyunjin as soon as I thought about it and he agreed on opening a cafe. I learned to be a barista by a few months and here I am," said Felix that made you nodded.

"Well, do those seniors still bother Olivia?" you asked and Felix shook his head.

"They wouldn't dare after they knew that my parents will do anything to protect Olivia. Even hire an assassin," he said.

You clicked your tongue, "Rich ass boy," you mumbled.

You hear Felix hummed, "Said the one who's also loaded," he said and the both of you laughed.

You looked at him and decided to ask, "Then what happened between you and Mino?"

Felix shrugged, "I wanted to tell him that time but it got cut off and I left. I guess it caused a miscommunication," he said that made you nodded.

"Well, let me help you then," you said that made him looked at you.

"Help me? How?"

"I'll figure out something. It shouldn't be that hard," you said and Felix formed a smile.

"Well then, let's give it a shot shall we?" he said and you chuckled.

"It's getting late. Let's go home,"

<><><>

kiha's :
MADE IT!!! WHOOHOO!!

kiha
20:46
21/01/2019

Edited
©kiha,2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.1K 28
[COMPLETED] "Ji" "m-minho what are you doing here" "Do you not like me here" "n-no it just better if you go" "o-okay I love you "bye" . . . "I loved...
138K 6.1K 22
โ I'll never get over her. โž lee know x reader book 3 of skz series started: 11.09.18 ended: 02.08.19 NOTE: UNEDITED!
34.4K 2K 33
two people, forced to meet under one circumstance. will cupid hit them both or will it end with both their hearts on the ground? Ever After Series Bo...
3.8K 194 16
When the lines between friendship and something more are challenged by more than one person, EunHye finds herself in a confusing mess of figuring out...