So We Meet Again? (A Zayn Mal...

By RoseFarihaHarvestar

[COMPLETED BOOK!] It all starts out with Bianca, 16, finding a torn picture of her. She discovers that the ot... More

Chapter 1~ I Didn't Know That?
Chapter 2~ Zayn will find me.
Chapter 3~ How I Met My Zayn- Personally
Chapter 4~ Wished I never met him.
Chapter 5~ Revenge +Love= Compassion.
Chapter 6~ Faith is always Compatible
Chapter 7~ A Miracle Happens only with True Love!
Chapter 8~ The Avenge Plan! (part1)
Chapter 9~ The Avenge Plan! (Part 2)
Chapter 10~ A Better Day always has its Endings!
Chapter 11~ Betrayed!
Chapter 12~ Don't Want to be a Broken- Hearted Girl.
Chapter 13~ Hurt!
Chapter 14~ It Ends with Just Us.
Chapter 15~ Goner
Chapter 16~ Forgive and Fall in Love Again.
Chapter 17~ Choices and Decision to Make and Break.
Chapter 18~Happiness After All or Not?!
Chapter 19~ Promise Broken, Kidnapped, and Break Up Woes!
Chapter 21~Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 22~ A Brand New Chapter.
Chapter 23~ Life just got Sweeter!
Chapter 24~The Fall of a New Love.
Chapter 25~ A Regretful Mistake.
Chapter 26~ Need you Now.
Chapter 27~ The Good Life or Bad?
Chapter 28~ Two Zayns, New Promises, and a Proposal.
Chapter 29~ A Cruel Injustice and Years Later.
Chapter 30~ So We Meet Again?
Chapter 31~ Epilogue.

Chapter 20~ Give Your Heart a Break.

9.6K 94 61
By RoseFarihaHarvestar

Why the hell does it have to end this way. I made Perrie happy yet I made my life miserable, now. Wait! I need to find Aleesha! Oh why hadn't I asked where she was. Probably that notion didn't come into play. Where was my cell? Oh right, I threw it half way across the room not realizing that I would need it afterwards. I lazily got up from my bed and searched for it. Finally, I found it near the bathroom door. Wow! It actually went that far. I have a good arm and swing, then. I picked it up and checked it if it had any scratches or it looked broken. Nope, just scratches but it wasn't broken at all. I thought it would break but lucky nothing happened. This is some strong phone I bought. 

Anyways, I pressed call history and pressed redial hoping that the bitch would pick the God damn phone! It rang once then twice, my patience overcame me. I walked back and forth anticipating for that whore to pick it up. Then someone picked it up. I was relieved. 

"Hello, Bianca, what do you want?" She hissed. 

"I want to know where you kept my friend hostage?" I asked sternly. I could hear her snicker. 

"Well, I won't give the full address because I know you'll bring the cops with you," she responded. 

"Ok fine, but tell me where you are near and stuff," I said frustrated, "just give me the fucking place where you are at!" 

"I'm at Lacock Village and Abbey, try finding us there," she instructed. I clenched my teeth. 

'What the fuck? Are you just tripping me?" I asked even more madder than before. 

"No, I ain't," she finally said and hung up. OH! I hated her guts. I wanted to strangle her. Then how am I gonna get to Lacock village and Abbey. I can call Harry and Niall up. Wait, why Niall? Maybe Niall could be of assistance in this act of crime. He could be the witness of this incident. I called up Harry and Niall and each told them what happened. In a matter of 15 minutes, Harry and Niall both came into my room. Harry's head was slightly  slumped. He plopped himself on Aleesha's bed and laid on it, too. 

"What's up with him?" I asked Niall as I pointed at him. 

"Aleesha's rape case, he's just overwhelmed but it," Niall whispered.

"Niall, can you take me to Lacock Village and Abbey," I asked. He snickered a little. I thought it was probably the word Lacock. I sighed. Boys, sometimes they just never mature enough to be a man.

"Ya sure but it's an hour and a half drive, is Zayn coming?" he asked. There was silence. Zayn. I whimpered. Niall looked at me funny then he got the message. 

"Oh Bianca, you didn't," Niall said. I plopped my head down and fixed my eyes on the ground. I started to cry and nod. I went for Niall's arms for comfort. 

"Perrie made me or she would've sent Aleesha off to human trafficking," I mumbled in his arms. 

He hushed me and groped my hair which fell from its bun and up to my hips. 

"It's ok, you sacrificed your love for your friend and that was the right thing to do," he whispered. I pulled from his grip and wiped my tears on my sleeves. I could hear Harry weeping softly. It's hard to hear a grown man cry but he was pouring his heart out and I would say that's how much he loved and cared for Aleesha. I went over to Harry and patted his back as I sat on the ground on my knees just trying to get a glimpse of him. 

"Harry, it's ok. I won't let anything happen to her. Even though I made one incident slip out of my fingertips, but not anymore. I promise," I reassured him. He sniffled and got up to sit. I stood up. I handed him a Kleenex nearby. 

"Thanks, let's go find my girlfriend," he said getting up. 

"How are we gonna get there?" i asked as I pulled out a comb and started to come my hair and tied it with a hair tie. It was a rough ponytail. 

"Um... erm..... I can... erm...... so basically we can rent a car," Harry suggested. 

"No, too much time needed, how about a taxi?" I suggested. 

"That's way too expensive," Niall said. 

"How about we just rent a car," Harry suggested again. I stared at him. He smiled sheepishly. I pondered for a moment then thought about something  then it hit me. I snapped my fingers imagining that there was a light bulb hovering above me. 

"Why don't we steal a car?" I asked  giving them a mischievous smile. They both had a smirk on their faces. 

"Let's do it!" Niall said. 

"Ok!" Let's go!" 
We were out the door and went down London's main street which wasn't very busy. We hid behind an alleyway.  Perfect! I found the perfect car for all of  us. 

"Here's the plan guys," I whispered, "i'll act casually near the car as if it were my own car but I will hijack it by using my bobby pin to open the car, then I will hot wire it until you guys hear the engine. Once you hear the engine start up, thta's you cue. Got it!" They nodded. I tip toed from the blind spot and casually opened the car door. Suddenly, the alarm went blasting off crazily. I jumped back nearly tripping over my own foot. I took action! I hopped into the car, hurried  up to hot wired it. Yes! I got it! The engine purred and the car alarm stopped its annoying noise. Harry and Niall were on cue, as Harry hoped into the front and Niall in the back. I heard someone screaming at us saying come back. After we were settled, we drove in hyper speed. Harry gave me directions to Lacock and Abbey. 

Niall was very quiet and it was peculiar. Probably on his phone or he's sleeping. 

"Bianca, Turn a right!" Harry instructed. I swiveled a right turn and squealed on the brakes. Harry smacked his head on the car's dashboard. I heard a bonk. When he bounced back up it was red. 

"OUCH!!!!! DRIVE SAFELY NEXT TIME, MAN!" Harry scolded at me. 

"Sorry!" I said. Lacock Village and Abbey was an complete village site. There was a narrow dirt road, a moo- moo there and a cluck- cluck here. Old barns and farms. How was I suppose to find them. Perrie really hasn't been specific of her whereabouts. I searched and searched until way out into the field I saw an abandon barn which says keep out or beware your existence. What the fuck? That made no God damn sense?! Well, it's pretty obvious that it could be them. Oh, what the heck! I'll just go for it.

"Guys, I have a gut feeling it's that abandon barn way out in the field," I told them.

"You sure?" Harry asked as he rubbed his bump on his head. I nodded. I parked the car in a dirt road near the field and I got out first. The guys followed behind me. We walked through the the thick high grass. I had a fear that a snake was going to slither by my feet or something. The tall grass prickled against my leg, they were up to my hips! It was so hard for us to walk across to the other side.

Finally, we were near the barn. It felt like we walked for hours. We sat down on the ground and panted hard. Niall looked as if he was gonna pass out.

"Ok, we shouldn't barge into the barn because what if Perrie shoots us or something?" I said. 

"Then how do we get in there?" Harry asked. 

"I'm going to call her then tell her to open the door then if someone comes out to escort us, you guys will pretend to be the pizza guys and distract them," I explained. 

"Will that work?" Niall asked.

"Yes, I think so. We don't have much time left!" I looked around the premise for something that we could use as a disguise. I found a scarecrow who wore a plaid shirt, and there was a thin pizzabox to be excate. Probably they got hungry and wanted to eat pizza. I picked up the box and shoved it into Niall's hand and threw the plaid shirt to him. 

"Here, quicky put this on!" I ordered them. 

"What about me?" Harry asked. 

"Harry, when Niall is distracting one of Perrie's people, you and me slithering in quietly," I said. 

"But how are you gonna slither by when you are obviosuly gonna be seen," Niall pointed out. 

"Your right, but don't worry Niall, you can thing of something right, and put your snapback on your head so no one could recognize who you are," I suggested as I patted his back. I took Harry's wrist and hid behind the barn but close enough to listen to the conversation and listen for our cue. 

Niall cleared his throat and knocked on the barn door loudly. He waited in the heat for a while unitl there was a creek. 

"Oh um.. hi-hi," Niall stuttered. 

I could see a purple reddish head sticking out. Jade. Perfect, probably he could seduce here on the spot. Oh my, I sound like Harry right, now. 

"We didn't order, pizza," Jade said in a high pitch  Irish voice. 

"Well, it's on the house.. hey you're cute!" Niall said. 

Yes, I thought! Now, seduce her right now! I quietly listened to their conversation. Yes, I was obviously eavesdropping on them. 

"Hahahahh, you too," Jade giggled and complimented. Oh brother! I smacked my head with my palm. I had to speed this up. They were flirting too much. 

"SEDUCE!" I loudly whispered. Lucky, Jade couldn't hear me but Niall heard me perfectly. He lightly grabbed her neck and shoved her face into his face. As he kissed it. I think they were making out. He signaled us to go by moving his hand  telling us go! We crept behind their little fake love affair and we were home safe--- well for now. 

The barn was dark, scary and old. There were leaky pipes, broken lumber, rats, and lots of hay piled up in one corner. It was all disgusting. I imagined Zayn being in this barn and probably screaming out LIAM, since he was afraid of the dark. 

"We shouldn't spilt up. We should go in One direction," Harry suggested half smiling. I laughed at the thought of One direction.

"Ok, ya I was kind of thinking the same," I replied back. We didn't have any flashlights on hand but our cells emitted more than enough light. We searched for Perrie and Aleesha. Then a bright light shone from the distance. 

"Harry look!" I said as I pointed. We ran a little closer to the light and witness a tied up person whose head was slouched down. I knew exactly who it was. It was Aleesha. 

"Harry, it's Aleesha. We must get her out of here!" I told him. He nodded. We inched closer to her. As we inched, I could tell Aleesha has suffered enough. I see the bruises on her arms and legs, blood. I can't describe the horror! Harry hesitated to lift her head but he did it anyways. He almost cried when he saw her face. She was unrecognizable. Aleesha had a black eye, hair messed up, sensless. and lastly blood came out at the side of her mouth. It was too shocking to look at. I was about to cry but I shook my head. 

"Harry let's untie her first and take her to intesive care," I whispered. 

"Ok," Harry whispered back. As we were untying her, all I thought was that it was my fault. If I hadn't been more careful then none of this would happen. All because I had a fucking love life. I wanted to cry but there was no point right now. 

"Well, well, well," a familiar female voice suddenly said. Me and Harry looked all over the place. The female came out from the dark and into the light with her two servants, aka Sasha and Jesse. Perrie wore blue shorts, flannel shirt, and brown boats. Blah! Bad taste in fashion! If Fashion police was here, than Joan Rivers would rate her a fashion disaster hillbilly! 

"Perrie, you said that you would free her!" I screamed. 

"Perrie, I thought you were a nice sweet person but now I know the real you," Harry remarked. His voice cracked. I think he was about to cry. 

"I did, but guess what I am not Perrie," she said as she snickered. 

"WTF? What do you mean?!" I shouted, "you are obviously Perrie Edwards because you look like her , sound like her and dress like her."

She laughed. 

"Bring the real Perrie Edwards, girls." She ordered. 

I was very confused as to what the hell was going on. Jesse and Sasha brought out another tied up person from the dark with duct tape on her mouth in order to prevent her from speaking. Harry and I were shocked! Another Perrie? Or was it the real Perrie. This is very confusing. The tied up Perrie was making mumbled noises. I think she was saying help, help! I wonder how long she was tied up for. Her hair was a mess, seemed like she hasn't eaten anything in months or days, or even bathed. 

"Then who the heck are you?" Harry asked puzzled. 

Perrie laughed an evil laugh. 

"Well," she started, " i am not the real Perrie Edwards."

"I thought so," Harry interjected as he crossed his arms. 

"I think you should sit down, cause this is gonna be a long story," Perrie suggested as she clapped her hands. Two muscular guys came out from the dark with a chair and  rope. 

"HEY, GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF ME!!!!" I shouted. But they didn't listen anyways. Instead, they tied us on the chair. 

"As I was explaining," Perrie continued, " my name is Andrea Klump (Chapter 9~ Revenge Plan 1). Remember me Bianca?"

We gasped. 

"But how is that even possible?" I asked as I struggled to break free so I can punch her senses out. 

"Let me finish," she said, " after you had me sent away to Juvenile prison, I had done some thinking and planning for revenge and to make your life miserable! So for a year and a few I dug myself out of my prison cell as I made my only tunnel. I escaped to Toronto to find you, then a couple months ago, I found you at the travel agency and peered through the window to spy on what you were doing there. I found out that you were going to England. I decided that I had to get to England before you could, so I robbed every bank ATMs during the night." 

"Oh yeah, I do remember that time where it happened, it was on the news," I said. 

"Shut up and let me finish," she blasted at me,  " I had enough money to only buy half the ticket. My boyfriend was in a cargo business. So the next day he put me in a crate and I was off to London. To make my plan work, I had to get plastic surgery done and to change my accent. Lucky I had enough money for the plastic surgery being done for me. The left over money I bought clothes, rent a motel and car, also to dye my hair blond. I can work the accent out by communicating to people automatically. 

"How long is this story exactly?" Harry asked. Then one of the guys put duct tapes on our mouths to not ask any questions or demands. 

"So as I was saying," Andrea continued, "everything was complete except for one thing; Perrie was in the way. I had to kidnap her obviously. I went to one of Little Mixes concert, and sneaked into the after party. When I saw her in the crowd i hit her with my purse and dragged her to the back. Unfortunately, her other mates saw and knowing common sense they would call the police. Lucky, I knew hypnosis so I cast them under my spell to do my bidding. So here we are. Me telling you my plan."

"I've heard enough," another  male voice said. 

"Huh?! Who is there?!" Andrea hissed as she reached for her gun. The person came out from the dark. It was Zayn?!!!!! How could that be possibly? First of all I didn't call him, and secondly wasn't he afraid of the dark. Weird. How would he possibly know-------- Niall! No wonder he was so quiet in the back of the car, he was probably texting Zayn about the plan and where he was. Oh Nialler, I thought to myself. 

 "Oh hi Zayn, baby," Andrea impersonating as Perrie greeted and cooed him. She placed her gun back down in her pocket. 

 "Your not my Perrie," He said angrily. As he saw Perrie struggling to break free. He looked deeply  into her eyes as if they could know what their minds were saying. 

"Hehehehe, I am Zayn," Andrea said. 

"Shut up!" He hissed, "gentlemen please come and arrest them." Suddenly, three cops came from each direction as they secured the premise. 

"What is this? Bianca, it's all your fault!" Andrea shouted when one of the cops was putting handcuffs on her wrists.  I shook my head. 

"Maman, you must remain silent . Under the law, you have committed a big crime and would be sentenced to execution," cop number 1 announced. 

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!" She swore and was hauled away with the other cops and the 2 muscular suspects. 

Zayn untied Perrie first. When he untied her, she jumped into his arms and hugged him for a long time. I think a tear rolled down my face. It was to much for me to experience. I didn't know what to do or say. Then he came to untie Harry then lastly me. I stared into his eyes when he untied me but he didn't stare back at me. 

"Zayn, " Perrie said seeming very worried. 

"Yeah babe," he replied back as he came over and cupped her hands in his and kissed it. She whispered something very discreet. Which I couldn't hear but stood there ignorant. She cried but Zayn hugged her. 

"Bianca, we have to take Aleesha to the hospital, she's in crictal condition," Harry said, trying to untye her. I went to help them, but Jesse and Sasha were about to attack us until NIall and Jade came. 

"Hey guys!" Niall said with Jade under his arms. We looked at him shocked. 

"Ello! My name is Jade!" She said. 

"Huh?!" I remarked puzzled. Then it hit me. The only way to break the spell is to kiss them. Duh?! It's like Snow white and the Seven dwarves. 

"Harry, stop what you are doing and kiss the girls," I said. 

"What? Are you sure?"

"YES! Now go!" I ordered him. Puzzled, he went to smooch them. Then they were all normal and nice like their usual  selves. 

"Where am I? " Jesse asked. 

"Don't worry, I will explain everything in the car," I said. Sasha, Jesse and Jade helped us untie Aleesha.Harry carried her and we walked by back into the car where i left it. Everybody had to  squish in the back except for Zayn and me who sat in front. We had a quiet ride back to London except for me who was explaining to them about what happened. I could see Niall and Jade were flirting  in the back. I smiled.

I made a stop at the little Mixes recording area  and off to the hosptial to admit Aleesha. Aleesha was in Intensive care. It was that bad. We sat in the waiting room. I hope she's alright. Please be cured, please be cured, I prayed. Suddenly, Zayn's hand touched mines. I glanced over. My eyes widen. 

"Zayn, I love you right," I whispered. He nodded and  smiled. 

"I know, " he whispered back," i knew it wasn't true plus I could tell you were being forced to break up with me to scarfice your friend's life."

I smiled. He twidled his thumbs and tapped his feet anxiously. 

"Bianca, can we talk in private, please?" he blurted out. 

"Sure," I said. We got up together and left to a balcony area where smokers smoke. He sighed. I waited, patiently. 

"Bianca, I can't love you anymore," he blurted out. 

"Why?" I asked nervously. Zayn bit his lower lip. 

"Perrie told me something that changed my whole rollarcoaster of a life," He explained. 

"What did she tell you?"

He breathed heavily. 

"I don't know how to say it but Perrie told me something that was very very unexpected," he said nervously. 

"What, spit it out please!" I yelled at him impatiently. He took my hand and placed it on his heart. My eyebrow went up. 

" Perrie is two months pregnant with my child," he blurted out. My eyes were widen, my mouth was open, few tears rolled down my cheeks. What the hell was this? It was like a slap in the face for me. Zayn is gonna be a dad, now. 

"So this is it right. I have to give my heart a break?" I asked between cries. 

" I'm sorry but I have a big responsibility, now. I have to love Perrie and my unborn child which is in her," he explained as he reached to wipe my tears. I moved back from him. He dropped his hand to the side. 

A big responsibility, eh? Yeah right! I wanted to slap the shit out of his senses right now. 

" You know what, congrats on becoming a father to a bastard!" I told him harshly and walked away. I glanced back only to see him smoke. 

I have never felt so embarrassed and heart broken in my life. I think this whole love thing is too much for me. I think I should give my heart a break. If I were a relationship lawyer, which I am not, I should tell all the girls whom are in this situation to give their heart a break. Just give your heart a break and everything will be fine. Keep calm and give your heart a break is my best advice for any girl in this situation because I'm the one whose in need of a heart a break. 

____________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think about this chapter? If you liked it comment and vote, if you don't well thanks a lot for wasting my time (Jokes!) Anyways predict what will happen next. Will Aleesha recover from her unconsciousness? What will happen with Bianca and Zayn? Will Bianca leave England early or commit suicide? What do you think about Jade and Niall? Please, Please, Please, vote and comment below. 

*P.s Sorry for the delays in updating, I've been busy with back to school shopping and some other personal stuff.*

Love ya lots ~ The author ! :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4M 195K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
616K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.