Captive Hearts

By EthrealPrincess

• duty: to dispose of the girl who has witnessed the murder • mission: to kidnap the girl and manipulate her... More

note
theme
1 | H O M E
2 | S H OT
3 | W I T N E S S E D
4 | S T A Y
5 | W O R D S
6 | E S C A P E
7 | D I S G U S T
8 | F E A R
10 | G O D E S S
11 | G O N E
12 | S H O W
13 | B E A U T I F U L
14 | G O N E
15 | S E A R C H
16 | I N T O X I C A T E D
17 | C O L D
18 | D R U N K
19 | M O U R N
20 | L E A V E
21 | A B A N D O N E D
22 | F O U N D

9 | B A T H E

3.7K 123 17
By EthrealPrincess

The discomfort of standing in the feminine products part of the store was beginning to set in. 

He was a tall, lean, copper-brown haired boy with fit muscles and a rough scowl standing in a place basically designed for women. In other words, he stuck out like a sore thumb. Or even better, a fish swimming through a sandy desert.

Two women, one of which was hormonal and very pregnant, had already hit on him. But he paid no mind to them. He was there for Raina and only Raina.

Confusion had made the trip already an extra seven minutes longer and so he pulled up trusty google and searched:

What feminine products are best for a small girl?

His free hand drifted to a box of colorful looking sticks but that's exactly when he noticed an article stating that the sticks caused 'toxic shock syndrome'. He wasn't going to click on it and waste more time but the word shock turned him away from them completely. If they would cause any harm to his little girl, he wasn't going to get them.

He ended up getting overnight pads with wings and thin pads for her lightest day - whatever that was.

When his eyes caught sight of an article that said in bold 'side effects of the menstrual cycle' he internally cringed.

He grabbed a big box of pain pills and he was going to stop in the chocolate section but then he stopped himself. He'd spoil her later; so she didn't think he was easing up on her so soon.

He grabbed a paddle brush, hair pieces and a headband thing that she could tie around her hair before making his way towards the casheirs.

The smell of soaps made him realize that he still needed to bathe her and he could have used his own body wash on her, but he remembered the distinct smell coming off of her the first day he had brought her home. 

Almost all the soaps were opened and sniffed before he was finally able to settle on one that smelled the most similar. 

Gentle green apple

He rolled his eyes when he caught sight of an older woman staring at him rather obviously and all he did was grab his things and walk to the cashiers.

Usually, he would have flipped off anyone staring at him but this time; something was different.

°○°○°○°

When he got back home, Raina was in the same spot he had left her in; but this time she was leaning her back against the side of the tub with her eyes closed.

"Were you a good girl while i was gone?" He asked as he placed the plastic bag on the bathroom counter.

Her eyes shot open and he noticed how she perked up at the sight of him. It made his insides feel warm for some strange reason.

"Yes," she smiled. "Yes i was."

He smiled slightly as he pulled the stuff out of the bags and lined it up on the counter before turning around and stooping down beside the tub.

"How are you feeling?"

She looked at him strangely as she fidgeted with the collar around her neck. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

He hardly thought keeping her locked up with no freedom was nice. She had a strange view on niceness.

"I need to bathe you, okay," he said softly.

Her eyes filled with terror but he quickly eased her worries. "I don't want you to get hurt. And you don't want to feel dirty anymore do you?"

Hesitantly, she shook her head and he smiled gently at her. Her big blue eyes followed the motion and she seemed to be in awe of his smile.

He was too - when he thought about it.

"Be good," he said before standing up straight. "Arms up."

She slowly rose her arms up and he pulled the ruined t-shirt away from her small frame, clenching his jaw when he saw her plump breasts fall from out of her shirt.

They weren't big and they weren't small. Just enough to spill out of his hands if he massaged them.

He tore his eyes away so she wouldn't get too uncomfortable and she immediately folded in on herself.

"Hey hey, its okay baby. You look very pretty," he said softly as he grabbed the shower head and washed the blood away.

"Papa says i look disgusting," she whimpered and he looked at her in shock.

How could anyone think so lowly of her? She's f~cking gorgeous

"Is-is that who gave you all the scars on your back and your ass?" He growled but his face softened as he noticed her back away.

He stooped down after grabbing the wash cloth and soap. "You don't have to answer that. We'll just make sure you're clean."

He adjusted the water temperature by testing it on his hands before holding it over her bare chest. "Feels good?"

She sighed immediately and closed her eyes as she nodded.

"Good. Keep your eyes closed." His eyes watched as he sprayed the gentle trickle of water over her light brown hair. The warm drops slid down her neck and off her exposed collar bones right down her shoulders and the valley of her breasts.

It amazed him at how pretty she was.

"Open your legs," he said gently.

And though she was uncomfortable, she spread her legs slowly for him; exposing her most private spot to him.

Dominic felt his heart skip a beat in his chest. And for once in his life; it wasn't for something sexual or scary.

He felt this sudden rush fill him and it was like he was in his own utopia.

It was like a drug - taking care of Raina. Having control over her.

Being able to bathe her, feed her, provide for her; it was addicting. Empowering. Made him feel strong.

For most of his life he had always been under someones power and instructions. People told him what to do.

But now that he had Raina, he could feel the rush.

If he had to do this for anyone else; he'd probably tell them to frick off.

But because he had sweet little Raina here to take care of; it made his heart skip beats and his dominance spike.

He just wanted to praise her for pleasing him and being so good.

He held his hand under the spray of water so it wouldn't be so harsh on her skin and she hummed in comfort as the water warmed her.

When he was done wetting her skin, he gently scrubbed her down with the wash cloth, making sure she was covered in suds.

He chuckled happily as she giggled while he washed her feet and played with her little toes that had chipped nail polish on them.

"Hands and knees Raina."

She froze and shakily shook her head; her mood doing a complete 180.

"Now Raina. You were doing so good, i don't want to have to punish you."

She immediately began crying and he realized it ran a lot deeper than just her not wanting to be on her hands and knees for him.

Instead he grabbed the shampoo and poured a generous amount before massaging it into her gorgeous hair.

Her cries lowered to little hiccups and she sat with her back to him as he washed her hair.

Once he was finished, he told her to close her eyes again and he washed all the shampoo out before putting conditioner in and gently brushing all the knots out.

"Th-thank you," she said quietly as he wrapped a fluffy white towel around her to get her warm.

"Uh huh," he mumbled, still not comfortable with the fact that she was thanking him. "Okay, get dressed in those clothes. I'm trusting you in here by yourself for a second," he said as he lifted her out of the tub.

He really hoped he could trust her

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 2.8K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...
27.8K 1.1K 67
"You have a name, don't you?" his voice was deep and irritable, but rather calm. Her eyes lifted just slightly, now staring at the edges of dark hair...
629K 16.4K 26
She's ruthless, cruel, cold. To her, fear is nothing. Fear doesn't exist. This girl has a reputation big enough to have her name whispered by the big...