You do as I say, understood?

By diaryofabrokengirl8

Adelaide is 22 years old. She has been living in LA for two years now. To run away from her demons and her pa... More

Saying Goodbye
The new Professor
Whats happening?
Late
Did I Scare You?
What Could Go Wrong?
Shutting Down
Relapse
When Demis Dom Side Takes Over
Pushing Demi Out
Gabriella
Shit Hits the Fan
A Taste Of Her Own Medicine
Time To Relive The Past
Trying To Feel Sane
Healing All The Old Wounds
First Night In Rehab
Struggling Through Detox
Be My New Addiction
Love; Is Complicated
Trouble In Paradise
Who Do You Belong To
Making Sure She Feels My Love & Plotting Revenge

Trapped Inside Myself

2.3K 66 29
By diaryofabrokengirl8

Demi's POV

I'm woken up by Addys phone that won't stop going off, I roll over in bed and grab her phone to silence it, it's 2:55 am, great.
I see that she has 14 missed calls from an unknown number. Hmm, weird.
I quickly silence the phone, but as I'm turning to put it back on the nightstand it vibrates in my hand. I look down at the lit up screen.

Unknown Number: Hey honeybee, you're probably asleep right now. I hope you loved your gifts ;)
Don't you think you owe me for getting that stuff for you?
My bed feels extremely empty without you in it. I'm missing your body so bad.
Your house. 4 pm. Be ready honeybee.
Mommas coming

I read the message and confusion is written all over my face. Who is this? And wtf is going on? Is Addy in a relationship? Did she fail to let me know about it? Is this her mom?
Ugh, Addy has a shit ton of questions to answer when she wakes up.
I set her phone down and lay back in bed, struggling to fall asleep, but after about an hour I'm finally out.

Addys POV

I wake up to a blistering headache, I look around in confusion as to where I am, and I see Demi curled up besides me. Man, I probably crashed last night. I slowly get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, I stop in front of the mirror and notice that I'm not wearing the clothes I was wearing last night. Wtf. That bitch did not undress me. I storm out of the bathroom and pull the blankets roughly off of Demi who quickly opens her eyes, they're wide and looking right at me.

"Why the fuck did you undress me?!" I shout at her and she quickly starts to get out of the bed

"I just wanted to make you comfortable honey, calm down. I didn't do anything, I just put some pjs on you" she says in a shaky yet confident voice.

"You had absolutely NO RIGHT to do that Demi!!" Im fuming, I know this may seem like nothing, but I'm extremely self conscious of my body, I didn't even want to undress in front of her the other day. She should have respected that.

"I'm sorry Addy calm down.. I just thought you needed to relax, and you were out cold after I gave you the.." she stops dead in her tracks and looks down at the ground

"Gave me what? What did you give me?"

"Nothing.. I just gave you some sleeping pills so you could relax and get some rest.." she mumbles out.
Excuse me, what the fuck did she just say?

"You did what?! Demi what the fuck is wrong with you!"

"You told me you hadn't been able to sleep, and you looked so tired and so jittery, I was just trying to help.. I wanted you to get some much needed sleep honey.. calm down.." she starts walking towards me and I walk away from her, running to get my clothes. I run to the bathroom and lock myself in there, quickly getting dressed back into my own clothes. Demi is knocking on the bathroom door
"Please Addy, open the door, lets talk about this" she says in a broken and defeated voice

I open the door after I'm dressed and push past her, throwing her shorts and t shirt at her, I make my way down the stairs and head for the front door, Demi quickly catches up to me and presses me against the wall

"I was just trying to help you!! Addy please" she pleads but I just roll my eyes at her

"You're just like everyone else Demi. I thought you were gonna be different. But yet again, I was proved wrong. Don't contact me. Don't even fucking look in my direction again." I spit at her causing her face to break as tears come flowing out of her eyes.
I push her off of me and grab my phone, quickly dialing an Uber as I exit her front door.
I walk two blocks then sit on the sidewalk to wait for the Uber driver. Tears flooding my eyes as I try to hold my shit together.
Ugh. Everyone fucking lets me down. Why am I even fucking surprised anymore.
The Uber pulls up and I quickly get in, he heads towards my house and about 15 minutes later I'm standing in front of my door.
I let out a deep sigh as I unlock my door and head in. Sitting on the ground as the pups run up to me and give me the much needed kisses I craved. I hold them as I silently sob...

'You have pills and coke Addy, go to them, they're the only things that have always been there for you without judging you, go to them'

I let out another deep sigh as I head towards the kitchen and set down some food for the pups then walk towards my bedroom, locking the door behind me as I rip off the rug from the floor and lift up the boards as I pull out 4 baggies. I quickly place some on my thumbs fingernail and inhale, letting out a deep breath as I feel my body relax, then grab 5 pills from my pocket and quickly swallow them. I lay in my bed as the whole room spins. I'm brought back to reality as my phone vibrates, it's Demi.
Doesn't she know I don't want to talk or hear from her? I quickly deny the call then go through my missed calls. 20 missed calls from an unknown number, Gabriella of course. I sigh as I go to my messages, messages from Demi are flooding in, but I ignore them as I read the message Gabriella sent.

Unknown Number: Hey honeybee, you're probably asleep right now. I hope you loved your gifts ;)
Don't you think you owe me for getting that stuff for you?
My bed feels extremely empty without you in it. I'm missing your body so bad.
Your house. 4 pm. Be ready honeybee.
Mommas coming

I bite down on my nails nervously as I look at the time, 3:35 fuck.
What the fuck does Gabriella want from me?
She's been back in my life for 2 fucking days and she's already influenced me to the point that I've relapsed.

'Aside from the drugs, Gabriella is the only one who's been there Addy, remember, she's the one who's always gotten the drugs for you. You need her in your life'

I let a silent tear roll down my cheek as someone knocks on my front door.
I get up and quickly inhale more coke then put it in my pocket as I head towards the front door to find Gabriella standing there.

"Wow, you look like a fucking mess honeybee"
She smirks and I sigh deeply
"Thanks Gabriella. I tried."
I mumble
"So what do you want?"
"You Addy, I want you. I want you to come back with me" my eyes go wide at her words, no. I fought so hard to get away from her. I'm not going back to her. I turn away from her and start walking into the kitchen as she aggressively grabs my shoulder causing me to whimper. But quickly lets go, I hear loud growls as I turn to my pups who are all sat around me, standing protectively as they growl at her.
I have never heard them fucking growl before.
Holy shit.
"Hey.. hey babies, it's okay, okay? Mommas okay, she's okay see?" I talk to them in a baby voice as they all turn to face me and lick my face
Gabriella is stood in shock as she glares at my dogs
"Couldn't protect yourself so you got those fat mutts aye?" She says which causes me to stop and get up to look at her dead in the eyes.
"We protect each other. We stick together. They're the closest thing to a real fucking family that I've ever had. You're not going to come into OUR home and talk shit about them. Leave. Please."
"No need to get butthurt at the truth Adelaide"
"I said get the fuck out" I shout which immediately causes my dogs to turn back to face her and start growling again. She clutches onto her purse as she starts walking towards the door.
"I will fucking end those mutts Adelaide. I will fucking end you. And I'll get you back, whether you fucking want to or not. Don't you remember who owns you? I paid for you slut! You're legally mine! And I will get you back. And when I do, you're gonna wish you were fucking dead" she growls as she slams my door
I lean back against the wall and slide down to hold my knees against my chest, what if I beat her to it? What if I just fucking end it? What the fuck am I doing here anyways? I'm going to end it. I'm going to do it. I say determined before the pups come and sit next me to, cuddling their heads into me as they lick me, and I'm quickly knocked out of my trance, I cry softly as I grab their faces.

"I could never do that to you guys... I could never leave you.. ever.. you do deserve better though..... but I won't leave you.. I promise.." I say as I cry louder, I place my hands over my eyes and I quickly feel Stitch's paw pulling my hands down and away from my face, I look up at him and smile weakly as I pull him into my lap and cuddle him

"You're such a good boy baby.." I whisper to him as I hold him, I kiss all 4 of their heads softly as I get up and grab my phone

"Who wants to go play outside?!" I say excitedly and all 4 house hippos jump in excitement, I giggle softly as I grab my cigarettes and lighter and unlock the back door and let them and myself out, I sit on the patio set outback as they run around and play like idiots. I light a cigarette as I watch them

'That bitch is crazy if she thinks she's going to hurt one of my babies, over my fucking dead body' I think to myself as I continue to smoke

I look down at my phone that's been vibrating for a while now and face the screen towards me. And see that Demi is calling me again. I let out a deep sigh as I answer the phone, I guess I owe her an apology, she was just trying to take care of me, which is more than anyone's ever done for me.

-hello..?
Demi- omg thank you for answering Addy, how are you? Are you okay? Please tell me you've not hurt yourself? I'm so sorry for everything I did Addy, please forgive me, I'm so sorry
She says in a broken voice as she cries softly
- Demi.. calm down.. it's okay.. okay? I overreacted, and I'm sorry.. I shouldn't of said all those things to you, that wasn't right, you were simply trying to help me. I'm just not used to someone doing something for me without expecting something in return. But that's no excuse for the way that I treated you. I hurt you. And I shouldn't of. I really need to think before I say shit, I hope you can forgive me, I'm really sorry..
Demi- baby girl it's okay, I forgive you, I understand where you're coming from. I do. I shouldn't of undressed you without permission and I definitely shouldn't of given you pills that would put you to sleep. I was just really worried about you not sleeping, you haven't been acting like yourself at all, and that was my shitty attempt to help you. I'm sorry baby girl
I let out a deep breath as I cry softly into the phone, does she really actually care about me? Why....?
Demi- baby girl are you there?
-yeah.. I'm here..
Demi-let me get dressed and I'll come over okay? Is that okay with you?
-oh.. yeah that's fine Demi. This is your house, you're always welcome.
Demi giggles on the other side of the phone which causes me to smile
Demi-good, because we have a lot to talk about, I'll be there in 20 minutes max
-be safe, bye

I quickly end the call and look up to see the pups rolling around in the grass, I smile as I light another cigarette, when I finish I call them inside and lock the door, then go into my bedroom and go to my closet to pick out some new clothes.
I grab some black spandex booty shorts, and a black Rick & Morty t shirt, she's already seen my scars, so what's the point in beating around the bush anymore right?
I grab a baggie and quickly empty it's contents onto my thumb inhaling a huge amount before grabbing 5 more pills, then putting everything away. I walk over to my vanity and stare at myself in the mirror. Remember how the other day I was admiring how different I look now that I was clean? Yeah... that's all gone again.. my eyes look so broken and empty, hollow, my skin is pale like a ghost, and my once pink lips are a dark dark red now. The purple bags under my empty eyes don't help at all either. And the way my bones press tightly against my skin doesn't look attractive at all.. I feel disgusting. I stare at myself more as I lift my t shirt to look at my stomach, great, I'm bloated. Fuck! I throw everything on my vanity down to the floor as I collapse on the ground, holding my legs tightly against my chest.
Why am I such a fuck up?
I'm brought back to reality as someone knocks on my front door, I scurry to quickly pick everything up off the ground, I place everything back on the vanity and clean my tears, as I flash a fake smile at myself in the mirror.

I walk out of my bedroom and unlock my front door, to reveal a sad Demi standing behind it, she walks inside and lunges into my arms as she holds onto me for dear life

"I thought I lost you forever Addy... and I didn't want to continue living this life is your weren't going to be a part of it" she cries into my neck.
What? Why does she care so much about me? Is she lying to me?
She genuinely cares about me... wow.. this is new...
I set her down on the couch as I hold her face with my hands gently, and kiss her cheek softly as I wipe her tears away

"You, Demi, are too beautiful to be crying, no more crying okay? I'm here, I'm not going anywhere, so please no more tears, I can't stand to see your beautiful face look so broken, and it's all because of me. I'm not going anywhere, if I did, those fattys would kick my ass" I giggle as I point to the pups who are all cuddled up together on their huge bed
Demi's smile grows bigger and wider as her eyes glisten
"Omg I forgot about the precious house hippos!!!! Come here babies!! Come to your otha motha!!" She screams as I laugh loudly at her words
"Otha motha? Is that what you think you are?" I laugh and she cackles as well as the pups all waddle over to her and push her on the ground as they lick her and cuddle against her, I laugh loudly as Stitch presses his butt against Demi's face
"Hey now! Sir!! Excuse you!" We both laugh loudly
"His bum is his favorite place to get scratched" I giggle and she sits up to scratch his booty
She goes to get up and Stitch and Luna hold her down with their paws as they stand on her
I let out a huge laugh that causes me to fall on the couch, Demi giggles as she finally gets up and comes over to me and stares at me with loving eyes
"What? You weirdo" I say and she scrunches her nose
"Hearing you laugh is the best sound I've ever heard" I smile and look down at the floor and she quickly places her fingers under my chin and lifts my face to meet hers, she stares into my eyes before leaning in, softly pressing her lips against mine, my whole body relaxes as I lean closer against her, kissing her deeper as my fingers run through her hair, she lets out a soft moan against my lips and I giggle as I pull away from her
"You're such a tease" she pouts and I giggle more as she pulls me close besides her cuddling me against her

"So, what did you want to talk to me about Demi?" I say which causes her to look worried, she pulls away from me and sits directly across from me so she can look directly at my face as she talks

"Last night, when I undressed you, I noticed all of your scars.. you don't have to say anything, I know self harm is hard to get away from. And I know I can help you with that. But... I noticed some other scars, that I don't think you could've possibly done by yourself, do you want to explain..?" Her eyes look broken and I look down at the ground as tears flood my eyes..
"You don't have to talk about it now, I just want you to know that if you ever are ready, I will be ready to listen. I also want you to know, that as long as I'm in your life, no one, and I mean NO ONE will ever hurt you again. That I can promise"
I stay looking away from her as I wipe my tears, how does she know someone hurt me? Is it that obvious?

"I also wanted to talk about something else, and I will need you to be honest with me. Understood? If you're lying, I will find out and it's not going to be pretty." She states and I nod my head as I bite my nails

"When I was folding your clothes... some pills fell out of your pocket, and when I went to put them back I noticed there was 3 plastic baggies that were empty as well, along with like 20 more pills. What was in the bags? And why do you need those pills?" My face turns red as I start to sweat and bite further back on my fingernails, I can feel the blood trailing down my fingers as I continue to bite, trying to think of a decent lie

"The pills are my anxiety meds.. I carry them with me like that so I won't have to carry the bottle with me everywhere, I just grab the bottle and pour some into my pocket, I didn't notice there was that many, and I had the baggies because I was going to put the pills in them, but I guess I forgot to" I say quickly as my hands clam up, I was looking at the ground the entire time I was speaking, I know if I look at her I wouldn't be able to lie.

"Addy I need you to be honest with me.. please..? Is that the truth? Or... are you using...?" Her voice cracks and it's laced with worry

"I promise you, that's the truth, I've been clean for 27 months. It was just my anxiety meds, no need for you to worry okay? Because there's nothing to worry about" I say, lying my face off.

"Okay baby, I believe you, and I'm proud of you for having 27 months. It's not easy at all. I'm proud of you" she smiles at me

"Thank you.. it means a lot.." I mumble
"Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

She looks down at the ground then back up at me
"I don't want you to be mad at me okay?" She says, her voice laced with a bit of fear
"I won't be mad Demi, just tell me" I say bluntly

"When you were asleep, at around 2 or 3 am, your phone woke me up because it kept going off. I got up to grab your phone and silence it, and then a message came in. I didn't mean to read it. But it was just there.. so I did. It was from an unknown number, but it sounded like the person knew you very well. Who was it? Are you in a relationship? Is that person your mom? She called herself "momma" so I don't know. But she said she missed your body... and that she missed you in bed. And that you owe her for giving you some gifts" she stops and looks up at me, her eyes a bit glossy, I look down at the ground quickly to hide my face that is quickly swelling with tears
"I really didn't mean to invade your privacy like that.. it was just there.." she says to break the silence and scoots closer to me lifting my face with her fingers, causing me to look directly at her, she noticed my tears and wiped them away softly
"Talk to me honey... I won't be mad.."
I let out a deep sigh as I look away from her

"No.. I'm not in a relationship.. nor have I ever been in a relationship with that person.. it's a long story.. but I'm not seeing her.. that I can promise you, I don't know how she found me.. I moved across the country to get away from her.. but she's found me again.." i stop myself as I realize what I've just let escape my mouth. I've said way too much.

"Who is she? Did she hurt you? Why did you have to get away from her? Do we need to call the police?" She stands up walking around in circles, panicking and I grab her wrist softly as I pull her back down besides me

"It's just someone from my past... I don't want to talk about her at this moment, but I will open up to you about it one day.. I'll be okay, I'm not that scared little girl any longer, she can't hurt me anymore" she looks up at me with confusion about what I just said, I can tell she's got so many questions that I'm just not willing to answer right now, I will come clean to her one day. But that day is not today.

"She said she was going to come see you at 4. It's 5:30, did she come? What happened? Are you okay?"

"She did come... she wanted me to go back with her, but I said I wouldn't ever go back with her, she grabbed my shoulder really hard, but thankfully the pups were here and they started growling at her and looked like they were about to chew her head off. I told her to leave. And she did, I'm not worried about her, so neither should you" I say confidently but deep down I am petrified of Gabriella and what she's capable of.

"What were the gifts she gave you..?"
Fuck Demi, you ask way too many questions

"That's not important, okay? What's important is that she's gone and that you're here with me right now" I say trying to avoid the topic but Demi just won't drop it

"I get that.. but what did she give you?"
Ugh Demi ffs

Think of a lie Addy. Think of a convincing lie.

"She gave me some lingerie... that she wanted me to wear for her. I threw it out" I say through my teeth

"Wtf? No, you don't wear lingerie for anyone except for me. Got that? You're all mine and I don't fucking share" her eyes are full of anger and I giggle at her reaction

"Yes, I know dems" I say through giggles and she pulls you into her body closely as she holds me and softly kisses my forehead
Demi, you are so gullible. Thank god for that.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom I will be right back okay?" I say and she pouts as she sits up

"Okay but hurry up and bring that ass here when you're done. I don't think I can control myself much longer with you wearing those tight ass booty shorts" she says with a grin and my face flushes as I get up and go into my bedroom and lock the door, then go into the bathroom in my room, and grab the baggie that's hidden in there and quickly inhale more of the white powder that calms my brain. I grab some more pills and quickly down them then come out to find Demi on the floor with the pups again causing me to chuckle.

"What if I call in sick for tomorrow and we stay here and just have a lazy day? Tomorrow's Friday so that way we can spend the whole weekend together and then we go back on Monday?" She says as she smiles at me

"But Demi, I have the test in your class tomorrow" I state and she rolls her eyes

"Are you forgetting that I'm the professor? I'll let you take it on Monday, come on, don't be a goody two shoes" she says and I giggle

"Okay Demi, deal" I say which causes her to stand up quickly as she dances around my living room, I laugh loudly

"What the fuck was that?" I say as I continue to laugh

"Victory dance, don't judge" she says which causes me to laugh more

"Okay let me call the school real quick" she says with an evil grin and I nod

"I'm gonna be out back with the pups smoking a cigarette" she rolls her eyes and I giggle going towards the back door and unlocking it as the pups follow me and run out almost knocking me over, I laugh more as I close the door and sit on the patio as I smoke

This is going to be a great weekend, but I can't help but shake the feeling that some shit is going to go down. I sigh as I continue to smoke and giggle as I hear Demi in the living room on the phone, fake coughing

This woman is fucking perfect I think to myself
My thoughts are intercepted by my phone vibrating I turn my phone over to face me and I see that I have 7 missed called from Gabriella
I sigh as I'm about to set my phone down, but it quickly starts to vibrate again

Unknown Number: I will get you back baby, if it's the last thing I do. Even if you don't want to come. I will have you between my legs in no time. Prepare yourself. Because mommas going to get her honeybee back.

I panic a bit as my hands tremble, I continue to smoke as another message comes in

Unknown Number: You're going to wish you were dead once I get my hands on you bitch. The guys are so excited to get a piece of you again, you just wait.
I'll get you when you least expect it.

I panic even more and my eyes go dark

Flashback*
I look around the dark room, my body aching as I try to move. I notice that my hands and legs are chained to the bedposts, I let out a loud scream as I sob

9 huge men walk in alongside Gabriella who is evily smiling down at my broken body

"The boys are here to teach you a lesson honeybee. They're going to show you what happens when you don't obey my every command"
I let out another scream as I see the men starting to unbuckle their belts and jeans, sliding them off as they start to crawl on top of me

End of flashback*

I snap back to reality and I'm on the floor, Demi is holding onto me for dear life as she softly sings to me rocking us back and forth

"Baby.. come back to me.. please.. it's not real.. you're here, you're with me. It's Demi.. please baby.. please god please snap out of it" she says through sobs as she clings onto me tighter

"Demi..?" I say which causes her to stop and pull my face up to meet hers, her face covered with tears, her eyes red and puffy as she leans down and kisses my lips ever so softly

"Addy oh my god, you scared me beautiful girl.. you scared me so badly, what happened?" She says as she presses her face against my cheek, holding onto my trembling body

"It was just a flashback.. I'm okay I promise. I just need to go take my anxiety meds and drink some water okay?" I say softly to her and she nods as she gets up and helps me up, she calls the pups inside the house and locks the door behind her as I go to my bedroom and lock the door, then into my bathroom also locking it and grab a baggie again, quickly inhaling a shit ton of white powder as well as downing 6 pills. I hold onto the sink as I feel my body relaxing. I stare at myself in the mirror

"I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this" I say to myself as tears stream down my cheeks

What's going to happen???! Will Demi find out that Addy is using?? Will Demi kick Addy out of her life so she doesn't put her own sobriety at risk?? What's going to happen when Demi's dominant side takes hold? Will Addy be scared? Or will it make her feel safe?? Comment! Vote!! Tell me what you would like to see happen! I live for your comments!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 64 25
Cara is a 17 year old girl who had lost her dad. She's a cheerleader and track star also in photography. She's very kind hearted and sweet. Since the...
35.4K 2K 31
// BOOK THREE // *CONTAINS SPOILERS* Demi and I are doing better than ever after the two separate incidents that nearly took our lives. I'm working f...
62.3K 1.3K 86
Luna Clawthorne is a normal, lion-demon, witch of 14, woth a height of 5'8, she has a mom(whos a criminal!), a little brother, 2 close friends, a cru...
401K 17.2K 70
After Demi's last tour, she wanted to try teaching. She went to college, got her degree, and she is now teaching her first year of second grade. Most...