Please Stay With Me (Minecraf...

By Honorchior

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!" From shipping #Tyan to making plans to go through the portal when the sp... More

Ryan x Tina
Goldy x Unicorn_Mann
Cookie's Plan
Psychotic Tina (Tina X Ryan)
When You Go Through The Portal (Tony x Kat)
Holiday Time!
Tears
Yandere Ryan? (Ryan? x Tina)
Cownapped
My Fear - Goldy
Birthday Cake
My Fear - Ryan
My Fear - Unicorn Mann
My Fear - Tina
My Fear - Explanation
Can We Discusss the Elephant in the Room?
Lizzie's Book
Goldyrella (Kinda Goldycorn And Tyan?)
Tea Party (Tyan)
Sabre's War
Slumber Party (Goldycorn, Kony, and Tyan)
Derp's Quest (Origin Story)
I AM NOT A CHAIR! (Rash)
Happy 2019!!! (Tyan And Goldycorn)
It Was Just a Dare (Tyan*)
Snuggles (Tyan)
Comic and •Author Note•
Visits | Part 1 (Juke)
Visits | Part 2 (Juke)
What's The Catch (Gina)
Gender Swap?! (Tyan)
It's Not Like I Like You! (AU Gender Bent Tyan)
When It's All My Fault (GoldyCorn)
The Clock
100 Vote Special! (Thank You Guys So Much!!)
"Someday" (Goldycorn)
The Broken (New Story Announcment!)
Tea?! (Rash)
The New Knife Squad (Tyan)
Friend Zoned (Comic!)
Best Friends (FavreMyRyan)
Another Text Chat Story
Oblivious (A Dragons Story) (Important Author Note!)
Lizzie's Guide To Taking Exams
WAR!!!!! (With 5 Exclamation Marks For Your Enjoyment) | Part 1
The Author Breaks Everything | Part 2
The Author's Dice Are Broken | Part 3
Death Knows Your Name | Divines (Asher)
50 Chapter Special! [Comic Take 3]
A Very Marvelous Day | Spider-Man Crossover?!
I Didn't Mean To Hurt You (Asher)
Best Friends = Revenge Buddies
Updates and Important Info
Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 1/3)
Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 2/3)
Minecraft Daycare: Here We Go Again | Teaser (Part 3/3)
Skydiving (Tyan)
Left Brain, Right Brain: Tina Edition
Tyan With Hats
Incorrect Dragons Quotes
Tyan With Hats Part 2
Mugger
Yes, Police Officer? (Tyan)
Hold Me When I'm Scared (Gina)
Tyan With Hats Part 3
The Call of the Ants
Betrayal (Tina Centered With Goldycorn?)
Tyan With Hats Part 4
Cliche (Goldy Centered With Tyan?)
Tyan With Hats Part 5
The Curse
Incorrect Daycare Quotes
Tyan with Hats Part 6
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 2)
Tyan with Hats Part 7
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 3)
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 4)
Tyan with Hats Part 8
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 5)
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 6)
Tyan with Hats Part 9
Incorrect Daycare Quotes (Part 7)
Incorrect Life Quotes
Minecraft Life Season 3? Thoughts and Reviews
Incorrect LIFE Quotes (Part 2)
Tyan with Hats Part 10
Incorrect LIFE Quotes (Part 3)
Tyan with Hats Part 11
Dear Diary
1000 Votes?! Are you ready for your reward?
The Royal Bachelorette Party (Goldycorn with a hint of Tyan)
We Should Get Married (Platonically) - (Gina)

Cupcakes (Rash)

752 12 16
By Honorchior

Ryan sighed as he pulled up to the offices, he got out of his car and locked it behind him. He headed upstairs, pulling out his keys to unlock the door. He pulled it open, yawning in the process.

I shouldn't have stayed up so late watching YouTube. He thought to himself. Ahh well. There's nothing I can do now. He opened the door and was immediately hit with the sweet smell of vanilla cupcakes. He was also greeted with the noise of someone humming. He smiled and opened the door fully, stepping inside.

"Ah! Oh, it's just you, Ryan." Ash sighed. She was spinning around the kitchen, humming a tune. She was currently mixing together some frosting.

"What are you up to?" Ryan asked.

"I wanted to surprise everyone with cupcakes, but if I did it at home the girls would just eat them all before they could get here." Ash laughed, turning on the blender to mix together her ingredients. She turned it off and scooped up a bit to test with her finger. "Perfect!" She exclaimed. She grabbed a couple of bowls from the counter next to her and divided up the icing evenly. She added a few drops of blue to one, pinkish purple to another, yellow to another, and green to the last. She left some of the white alone in the bowl used for mixing.

"If you are just going to stand around and watch, you may as well help me out here." She sighed, holding a spatula out to him.

"What do you want me to do?" Ryan asked.

"Mix the color in until it's even throughout the icing." Ash told him. Ryan nodded and began mixing the blue together while Ash worked on the yellow. Ryan finished first, as Ash had to keep adding more yellow to her bowl, and quickly moved to the green. When Ash finished, she moved to the pinkish purple. Suddenly a timer went off behind her.

Ash set down her bowl and gracefully grabbed the oven mitts off the counter. She put them off and pulled two trays of cupcakes out of the oven, 24 total cupcakes. Ryan licked his lips at the thought of it. She set them out and poked a toothpick through the center of each cupcake. When she was satisfied, she set a timer to let them cool and set out some cooling racks.

"Why don't you let them cool in the tins?" Ryan asked, still working on the green.

"Cooling racks work faster." Ash replied. As soon as the timer went off, Ash move the cupcakes from the tins to the cooling racks. Then she went back to preparing the pinkish purple icing.

Suddenly a mischievous grin appeared on her face as she scooped up some icing with her finger and smeared it on Ryan's face.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Ryan asked, scooping up some green and putting it on Ash's face. Ash squealed and tried to move out of the way, but Ryan cornered her and covered her in icing.

"OK! OK! We're even! You don't need to do more!" Ash cried out, not wanting to start a fight, which she knew would end with frostingless cupcakes. "The frosting is for the cupcakes." Ash reminded him.

"You say that, but I think it looks better on you." Ryan laughed at her.

Ash pouted. "Act that way and you won't get any cupcakes."

"Humpf!" Ryan huffed playfully. Ash giggled at his false anger.

Ash began putting icing in the bags while trying to lick the icing off her face, but she couldn't reach it.

"Hey Ash?"

"Yeah, Ryan?" Ash asked.

"You have a little something riiiiight..." He moved his hand like he was going to wipe the frosting away with his fingers, then last moment he faked her out, licking the frosting off her cheek. "There." He finished.

"Ryan!" Ash squealed, backing away. Ryan giggled. "No! That's not cool! You are not Molly! You can't just lick my face when you like it!"

"You make good frosting." Ryan said casually, ignoring Ash's outburst.

"Ryan! Are you even listening?!" She demanded.

"Of course I'm listening!" Ryan exclaimed, defending himself.

"Then what did I say?" Ash questioned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You said not to do..." Ryan inched closer to Ash, he leaned in as if he was about to whisper to her, and once again he faked her out, licking her face again. "That." He finished.

"Ryan!" Ash squealed again, trying to jump back, but he had her pinned with her back up against the counter. He had his arms on either side of her, blocking her in.

"Let me out! I need to frost the cupcakes!" Ash whined, pushing against him. He stayed put.

"Ash..." Ryan sighed, leaning in as if he was going to kiss her. He put his nose up against her's. Ash had frozen.

Ryan went in for the kiss. Ash closed her eyes, ready to receive. Then, Ryan faked her out once again, and licked her face once more.

"RYAN!" Ash shouted, now angry.

"Uhh... Gotta go!" Ryan exclaimed, turning to run away, but Ash quickly caught his right arm and twisted it behind him, forcing him to the floor.

"Oww. Oww. OWW! Ash. You're hurting me! OWIE!" Ryan cried out.

"You. Are. Not. A. Dog." Ash said through gritted teeth.

"N-no OWW! I'm not. OUCH!"

"You. Do. Not. Lick. My. Face." Ash said, applying a bit more pressure on Ryan's arm.

"OWW! No I don't! I'm sorry! Please stop."

"Okay!" Ash exclaimed cheerfully, dropping his arm. Ryan shook it and gently massaged it.

Ash gave him a kiss on Ryan's left cheek. "I love you." She told him cheerfully.

Ryan quickly reached out with his left hand and wrapped it around her waist.

"That hurt." He told her.

"Uhh... I'm sorry." She said, her eyes widening as she realized what she had done. "I think my inner Tina came out. I'm so sorry." She apologized.

Ryan sighed and wrapped his other arm, the one she had hurt, though the pain was dying down to just a slight uncomfortable ache.

"I forgive you." He told her. "Let's just not do that again. Remind me not to tease you till you're angry again." He sighed. Ash nodded, snuggling her head into his chest.

Suddenly the door opened.

"I smelled cupcakes as soon as I entered the hallway!" Janet exclaimed, running inside. Ash and Ryan immediately let go of one another.

"Calm down please, Janet." Luke sighed, entering in after her.

"Are they done? Can I eat one?" Janet exclaimed eagerly.

"Not yet, Janet. Calm down." Ryan sighed, shaking his head.

"Yeah. We need to frost them still." Ash sighed. "They'll be done in about 10 minutes."

"Come, Janet. Let's let these two frost the cupcakes. We can go elsewhere. They'll call us when they are done." Luke reassured her. The two walked away.

Ash pulled out some icing bags and filled them up with icing. She handed some over to Ryan. The two began icing the cupcakes. 6 of each color. Then they added white polka dots on each cupcake.

"Cupcakes are ready!" Ash exclaimed. Janet came running through the halls, and everyone else who worked at the building followed close behind. (I think that Tyson, Janet, Luke, Mark, Matt, Ash, and Ryan all work for Rocky Media. I'm pretty sure. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure the team isn't explicitly put anywhere.)

Everyone laughed and enjoyed cupcakes until it was time to start actual work.

Hello! How is everyone? We good? We cool? We shipping? Good. So I would like to thank you all. We have over 3k views on this story book and we have almost 100 votes. (I know, right? What is this?!) When I started this I was like "Maybe I'll get a few hundred views or so and maybe like 3 or 4 likes. NOPE! We are here at 31 oneshots and we have almost 100 votes. THANK YOU! I never thought my stories would get so much attention (such as #1 in Goldy). I would like to say that the reason I keep writing is because of all of you guys. Without all of your support, I would have quit at like chapter 10, but the comments and likes really keep me motivated to keep writing. So yeah. See you later Rash fans! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 280 36
A bunch of Ryguyrocky Oneshots. ⚠️This book has a lot topics that may trigger some people⚠️ *Also, don't ask why I make Ryan suffer alot*
24.6K 445 51
You and your parents have moved into a new home and it being your first time at daycare. Your parents let you walk there since its close and you go o...
61 0 30
Your a new worker at this.. daycare. And you later find out that everything isn't as it seems.. I mean, what could even happen? It's just a daycare w...
2.6K 8 16
A new kid got transferred to a new daycare and meant some new people. (Go cheek out Ryguyrocky daycare series because without that I would not create...