MONSTER X LOVER 1

By vielhaze

SEASON 1 ©MAXIENCE 2018 [Note: speed writing thus grammatical error is present, no plan to edit yet] More

SEASON ONE KM ㅡ 01
KM ㅡ 02
KM ㅡ 03
KM ㅡ 04
KM ㅡ 05
KM ㅡ 06
KM ㅡ 07
KM ㅡ 08
KM ㅡ 09
KM ㅡ 11
KM ㅡ 12
KM ㅡ 13
KM ㅡ 14
KM ㅡ 15
KM ㅡ 16
KM ㅡ 17
KM ㅡ 18
KM ㅡ 19
KM ㅡ 20
KM ㅡ 21
KM ㅡ 22
KM ㅡ 23
KM ㅡ 24
KM ㅡ 25
KM ㅡ 26
KM ㅡ 27
KM ㅡ 28
KM ㅡ 29
KM ㅡ 30
KM ㅡ 31
KM ㅡ 32
KM ㅡ 33
KM ㅡ 34
KM ㅡ 35
KM ㅡ 36
KM ㅡ 37
KM ㅡ 38
KM ㅡ 39
KM ㅡ 40
KM ㅡ 41
KM ㅡ 42
KM ㅡ 43
KM ㅡ 44
KM ㅡ 45
KM ㅡ 46
KM ㅡ 47
KM ㅡ 48
KM ㅡ 49
KM ㅡ 50
KM ㅡ 51
KM ㅡ 52
KM ㅡ 53
KM ㅡ 54
KM ㅡ 55
KM ㅡ 56
KM ㅡ 57
KM ㅡ 58
KM ㅡ 59
KM ㅡ 60
KM ㅡ 61
KM ㅡ 62
KM ㅡ 63
KM ㅡ 64
KM ㅡ 65
KM ㅡ 66
KM ㅡ 67
KM ㅡ 68
KM ㅡ 69
KM ㅡ 70
KM ㅡ 71
KM ㅡ 72
KM ㅡ 73
KM ㅡ 74
KM ㅡ 75
KM ㅡ 76
KM ㅡ 77
KM ㅡ 78
KM ㅡ 79
KM ㅡ 80
KM ㅡ 81
KM ㅡ 82
KM ㅡ 83
KM ㅡ 84
KM ㅡ 85
KM ㅡ 86
KM ㅡ 87
KM ㅡ 88
KM ㅡ 89
KM ㅡ 90
KM ㅡ 91
KM ㅡ 92
KM ㅡ 93
KM ㅡ 94
KM ㅡ 95
KM ㅡ 96
KM ㅡ 97
KM ㅡ 98
KM ㅡ 99
KM ㅡ 100
END OF KETCHUP MONSTER

KM ㅡ 10

13.2K 587 188
By vielhaze

E.W.U. CENTENNIAL LIBRARY

Chaeyoung ties her hair in a low ponytail and wears her round reading glasses. She brings her eyes to the girl in front of her as she felt eyes watching her.

"What is it Momo unni? Is there some dirt on my face or what?"

"Aniya but are you aware of what do you look right now?" She giggled.

Chaeyoung gasped and quickly hide her face behind her palms. "Wae? What do I look? W-What's wrong with my face?"

Momo leans on her chair and crosses her arms. "Look around you. Everyone's eyeing you." The latter did as said.

"Do I look like a nerd?" She frowned in confusion. "Do they hate nerds that much?" She pout. "That foreign girl right there likely want me to disappear right now. She never set her eyes off me."

Momo giggled. "Actually not."

"Hm?" Chaeyoung tilts her head whilst pouting.

"She wasn't looking at you in a bad manner. She was looking at you like wanting you to keep into her pockets and fly back to her country."

"Huh?" The slow Chaeyoung again.

"You look really really cute right now with that glasses. Aren't you aware of that? I understand that girl though." She smiles a little. "Neither me thinking the same thing."

"Ah is that so? Hehe." She chuckled awkwardly and look down on the books in the table as she feels herself blushing.

These days with Momo, she tends to blush every moment the older girl complimented her. She finds it so warm as Momo gives a presence of an older sister since she doesn't have one to treat her the way Momo treated her.

She counted herself as lucky to bumped with Momo, got to know her and became this close because the older girl does treat her well unlike the other Japanese girl she knows.

"Should we start?" Momo stated then they begin the tutoring.

After a while, Momo noticed a vibration sound. She was sure that it's not her phone since hers was just above the table.

She was about to remind Chaeyoung but it stopped from vibrating so she just ignored it since the latter look so serious right now, trying her best to teach Momo.

➵➵➵

HUMAN ECOLOGY BLG.

"Damn it!" Mina cussed as she ends the call. "What did she think she is? That midget sure keeps her habit of not picking up my calls."

She dialed her phone again, and again, and again. But none of her calls were being answered.

"Damn it Son Chaeyoung!"

She put her phone in her pocket and enter the building that Chaeyoung frequently stay but when she got in, she didn't find any sight of the small bean but instead meet her friends. She comes closer to their table and students never failed to recognize her.

Dahyun and Tzuyu who was playing JYP Nation at the moment suddenly felt an unusual aura when Mina stops in front of their table.

They paused the game in unison and slowly turn their head up to the person in front of them.

Dahyun gasped upon recognizing the girl in front of them while Tzuyu was just giving her an innocent look since she's an exchange student and doesn't know about who Mina is.

"M-Mina sunbae-nim." Dahyun stutter as she stands up and bows at the older girl. "What can I help you sunbae?" She gulped again.

People were whispering in their places. They know that whoever Mina face to or talk to will received a punishment aside from the people that they know Mina is quite close with.

Dahyun is just a simple student with great talent. It's her first time to encounter Mina, she just heard her from other students on the campus and hearing her story about making someone suffer gives shiver down her spine.

She doesn't know why Mina is in front of them right now since she completely remembers every scenario of her days and she haven't bumped to Mina before so she was dying in curiosity and nervous.

She heard a tale that when Mina come to you will be the start of your hell life.

Mina looks at the nervous Dahyun and then to the innocent Tzuyu who seems fearless. She brings her attention back to Dahyun and crosses her arms.

"Where is Son Chaeyoung?"

"W-Who? Chaeyoungieyo?" Dahyun looks at Tzuyu in confusion of why Mina asking where their friend could be. Tzuyu nod, telling her just to answer. She shifts her eyes back to Mina.

"Chaeyoung is in the library Mina sunbae. S-She's teaching a friend in BA." She rubs her temple with her index finger when she felt that Mina's aura become darker.

"Friend, who?" Mina raise her brows as what she know Chaeyoung has only the two of them as her friends.

It's not a mystery anymore as to how Mina knows Dahyun and Tzuyu as Chaeyoung's friends. She's not Myoui Mina for nothing.

"Momo sunbae-nim, Hirai Momo..."

Mina closed her eyes and release a deep breath to hold her anger after hearing the name she doesn't want to hear and to the fact that Chaeyoung is with that person. She's completely annoyed right now.

She opens her eyes and looks at the two hoobae. "I have a business to do with you two. Follow me." with that, she made her way to the door.

Dahyun quickly grabbed her things and Tzuyu to follow Mina. She doesn't know what was going on but they have to follow Mina's words or not something sure not good will happen to them either Mina will bring them to the road of hell right now, she has to follow her no matter what.

"Where are going to Dahyun unni?" Tzuyu confusedly asked as they follow behind Mina.

"Shh!" Dahyun shut her. "I'm not sure what's happening either but let's just follow her if you still love your life."

"Hmm." Tzuyu could only hum while nodding as Dahyun dragging her to follow Mina. She's still so innocent to know who Mina is.

➵➵➵

E-HOUSE DORMITORY

E-House is an eco-friendly building that can accommodate about 2,150 students.

Different from traditional corridor style, it is a unit type where 4 to 10 students share a living room to cooperate and communicate with one another and cultivate Ewha spirit among residents, yet it protects students' privacy.

At the same situational, Dahyun and Tzuyu stay in a single room in the building. Their rooms are coincidentally just across each other.

"This is our dorm..." Dahyun stated as she looks up at the building, following Mina inside and still holding Tzuyu's hands, dragging her.

They present their ID to pass the entrance, the two follow Mina without a word to which room she's heading to even though they still can't understand why are they in the building.

Mina walks towards the elevator and they followed her inside. Mina clicks the top floor of the building.

Inside the elevator, behind her is a curios Dahyun who can't wait any more time to speak what's inside her head.

She clears her throat. "Ahh... sunbae," Mina just hummed at her. "Can I ask why are we here?"

"I bet you heard that I have a room in this building, right?"

"Ahhh... so we are going to your room?" Mina just nods at her.

She's trying her best to remain calm despite being annoyed from her slave's habit.

Though confused why they are heading to Mina's room, Dahyun chooses not to ask anymore.

The elevator make a sound as it opened. Mina lead the way while the hoobae's obediently follows behind.

Mina's room is in the right corner of the top floor, she owns three rooms and renovated it to become one. She has the biggest room in all of the students on the campus but it is not as wide as her room in her mansion.

They arrived at the room and head inside. The first one welcomed them is the door of the bathroom, inside is pure white room and is indeed wide but it wasn't that occupied, there are furniture but personal things couldn't be seen.

There was a queen sized bed placed in the right corner of the room near the glass wall that was looking over the campus.

E-house is the best building to stay because it's facing the campus which could give students a good sight of the campus and Mina choose the best room.

There was a set of couch before the bed and a huge wood center table with storage drawers. Before it is a counter with storage drawers that also use for studying.

Above the counter hangs a 32 inches flat screen TV and there was a huge shelf placed in the wall of the bathroom.

There are boxes in the floor too that caught Dahyun and Tzuyu's curiosity.

"Why is your room empty Mina sunbae? Are you leaving this room and want us to carry these boxes out?"

Is this one of the punishment Mina do to the students? Are we experiencing it now? What did Chaeyoung do for us to do her punishment instead of her?ㅡ Dahyun though and gulped.

"Actually, you guys will do the other way." Mina state as if she had read Dahyun talking in her mind.

"Eh?" Dahyun rubbed the back of her neck in confusion and nervous.

She looks at Tzuyu who was quiet for the whole time they're following Mina.

"What I mean. You guys will unpack these boxes. It contains Chaeyoung's personal stuff and I don't want to explain anymore so I'm leaving you girls. I will bring your irresponsible friend here to help you two." By that said, Mina left the room.

The confused Dahyun and Tzuyu just look at each, trying to commute with their eyes about the situation.

Though confused and has too many unanswered questions, they start unboxing the boxes and place to their right places.

Mina fished her phone in her jeans pocket and dialed Chaeyoung's phone. When it wasn't picked up again, she cussed and texted her instead.

She sent her a picture of her hand holding a lighter, behind it is the boxes of Chaeyoung's stuff.

She takes it in Chaeyoung's apartment and its not a question anymore how she got inside Chaeyoung's room.

ㅡ To Slave

"Choose one, keep ignoring my calls? or your stuff on fire?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cursed By Arc

Fanfiction

177 2 11
.
11K 802 24
!!! will edit once I'm free !!! n. this is a work of fiction, and any similarity with other works is purely coincidental. excuse grammatical errors a...
362K 9.8K 46
❝ now all our memories , they're haunted. ❞ ↠ in which she fell first but he fell harder. ↠ season one thr...
39.9K 1K 10
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬 - 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭 IN WHICH A FIREBIRD FALLS FOR A BOY THAT ACCEPTS HER OR IN WHICH A...