Clairvoyant || Stilinski [1]

By AintThatDevine

When Stiles' trusty Jeep falters on him, the sarcastic boy is caught in a drifting state and only one person... More

TRAILER + Disclaimer
|| Prologue
One || An Acid Trip, Maybe?
Two || Instant Girlfriend
Three || Ghost Lessons
Four || Not Cold
Five || Lydia's Suspicion
Seven || Bloody Little Town
Eight || Hope
Nine || Igloos
Ten || You Smell Tense
Eleven || Emelia
Twelve || Paw In Hand
Thirteen || A Little Upset
Fourteen || Aaron & Aiden
Fifteen || Ghost Flu
Sixteen || Technicalities
Seventeen || Food Always Bonds
Eighteen || Minor Frostbite
Nineteen || Overstepping
Twenty || J & J
Twenty-One || Magic Hair
Twenty-Two || Wake Up Call
Twenty-Three || "It's Jacy, Isn't It?"
Twenty-Four || The Cool Brother
Twenty-Five || Fireworks
Twenty-Six || A Way Out
Twenty-Seven || Vending Troubles
Twenty-Eight || The Return
Twenty-Nine || Possible Impossibilities
Thirty || The Exception
Thirty-One || Calavera
Thirty-Two || Backyard Brawl
Thirty-Three || Kick You Into Next Week
Thirty-Four || Mexi-noh
Thirty-Five || Stupidest of Stupid Plans
Thirty-Six || Sociopathic Bitch
Thirty-Seven || Disappearing Act
Thirty-Eight || Family Matters
Thirty-Nine || Frowned Upon
Fourty || Dinner with the Dunbars
Fourty-One || So Cute It's Disgusting
Fourty-Two || Annette Antony
Fourty-Three || Green Day Is Kickass
Fourty-Four || No Shit, Sherlock
Fourty-Five || Family Murdering Axe Murderer
Fourty-Six || Aiding and Abetting
Fourty-Seven || Be A Vixen
Fourty-Eight || Very Evil
Fourty-Nine || Don't Swerve
Fifty || Big Parrish, Little Parrish
Fifty-One || The Psychic Thing
Fifty-Two || Bad Blood
Fifty-Three || Lookout Point
Fifty-Four || Morally Wrong
Fifty-Five || Simon Says
Fifty-Six || Late Night Booty Call
Fifty-Seven || Because I Know You
Fifty-Eight || Mayonnaise Stilinski
Fifty-Nine || Slightly Less
Tag, You're It
Sixty || Vicious
Sixty-One || Well, Mostly
Sixty-Two || Liam, Please
Sixty-Three || Daddy Dearest
Sixty-Four || Drunk Werewolves
Sixty-Five || New Element
Sixty-Six || Honey, Honey
Sixty-Seven || 1970s Tech
Sixty-Eight || Portail du Mort
Sixty-Nine || Grow Up
Seventy || House MD
Seventy-One || Silent Spaces
Seventy-Two || Doctor Doctor
Seventy-Three || You & Me
Seventy-Four || Better?
Seventy-Five || Mexi-noh, Dos
Seventy-Six || The Last Stand
Epilogue || Three Months After
Mushy Mel

Six || Detonation

33.9K 1.4K 1K
By AintThatDevine

|| Detonation

     "Grab the door, Jacy!" Doctor Dane called from the kitchen, prepping the serving dishes.

     Jacy went down the hall at a pace impressive in heels and opened the front door with a friendly smile that she pulled out of nowhere. "Hi Nurse McCall, Scott."

     "Jacy, you look great," the nurse said, giving Jacy a hug. "And please, call me Melissa."

     "Thank you, Melissa." Jacy pointed down the hall, taking her coat from her. "My mom is in the kitchen." She hung it with the others as she was left with Scott and Stiles, who was making his way down the stairs.

     Scott held a nice smile, holding a cake plate as he attempted not to be awkward. "Hey Jacy."

     Stiles laughed at look on Scott's face, shaking his head.

     Jacy shut the door, welcoming him in when he stood a bit uncomfortably.

     "So, we decided on a chocolate cake," Scott told Jacy, a flash of worry suddenly crossing his face. "You're not allergic, are you? Crap, I should've asked-"

     "Scott," Jacy grinned lightly, "it's great. You're good," she assured, taking the dish before they walked down the hall together.

     "He worries too much," Stiles said to Jacy, strolling behind them with his hands in his pockets.

     "Scott, Olivia just told me that Stiles' activity hasn't dropped at all," Melissa said when the teens entered the kitchen.

     "That's really good for coma patients," Jacy told Scott, parting to go up to the island and set down the cake. Only Stiles saw her look at her wrapped up hand with subtle pain in her features.

     "So, you think he'll wake up?" Scott asked, taking the seat next to his mom while his focus was on Doctor Dane.

     "Are you okay, Jace?"

     Jacy barely glanced over to Stiles, silently confirming his suspicion.

     "We're hopeful," Olivia replied, putting the salad on the table with the lasagna. "He's in good hands."

     Doctor Dane didn't mean the hospital's, she meant Jacy's.

     Jacy brought drinks for the four of them before taking the seat across from Scott and next to her mom.

     It took a while for Scott or Jacy to say much, but their moms were oblivious. Olivia and Melissa gossiped about the hospital and the kids wondered if it was legal for them to talk about it around them.

     And then like Jacy warned Stiles the day before, the bomb blew up.

     "So, Jacy, how did you meet Stiles?" Melissa asked, causing both Olivia and Scott to still.

     "Oh, shit." Stiles, occupying the end seat of the table between Scott and Jacy, covered his mouth.

     "You know Stiles?" Scott quickly looked up from his plate, his phone clearly in his lap.

     "Jacy?" Olivia rose an eyebrow at her daughter. "I thought you only called in his accident."

     "You called in the wreck?" Scott's mouth fell open, but his questioned was rolled over by his mother.

     "She told me that they were together." Melissa's voice wavered, wondering if she should've kept her mouth shut.

     "Stiles never told me he had a girlfriend." Scott sounded a little hurt, his eyebrows coming together.

     "It was really recent." Jacy was going to lie her ass off and hope for the best.

     "Like how recent?" Scott narrowed his eyes a little.

     "Say last week!" Stiles said, "He was with his dad most of last week."

     "Last week," Jacy replied to Scott, keeping her pulse from tipping off her lies to the werewolf.

     "Where did you meet him? I never saw you talk to him in school." Scott knew for a fact that Stiles referred to Jacy as 'that new smart girl in history'.

     "Your work," Stiles helpfully said, snapping his fingers like he had when he was trying to figure out her name.

     "Where I work." Jacy said, "He came to see if they had any more of the limited edition All Time Low vinyl records. I had to order one for him because we were out."

     Stiles' lips curved upwards into a grin, "Nice touch."

     "Where do you work?"

     "Darren's Music Paradise-"

     "Crazy Darren?" Scott bought the story, "I'm going to kill him for not telling me if he wakes up."

     "When," Jacy corrected. "When he wakes up, Scott."

     "I told you we call him Crazy Darren here," Stiles said although he could only think of how confident Jacy seemed about fixing him.

     She was going to save him.

     Melissa removed the silence that tried to take hold of the room. "I know you two moved from Michigan, but I never asked from what part."

     "Just outside of Ann Arbor. It's where I grew up," Olivia replied, thankful to pass over the conversation that had felt more like an interrogation. "I worked at the university's hospital."

     Melissa laughed after a sip of water. "What made you want to leave there and come to our little hospital?"

     "Change of scenery," Olivia said, not bringing up Jacy's previous school situation. "Small towns are more comfortable in my eyes."

     Stiles furrowed his eyebrows, leaning over while Scott was texting discretely under the table. "It's Kira," he told Jacy. "Scott is telling him you seem normal and not a threat."

     Jacy glanced into her glass as she drank, able to see a red spot on the other side. Setting her drink down, she put her hand in her lap so no one could see that she had bled through her bandaging. She excused herself from the table, heading for the bathroom down the hall.

     "Jacy?" Stiles got up, going after her. "Jace?" He stood by the door on the inside as Jacy unwrapped her hand, another gauze ready at the counter.

     Jacy looked up, seeing Stiles in the mirror. "What?" she asked, wetting a wash cloth and cleaning her palm carefully.

     "I think you should tell Scott about me," Stiles said. "Maybe he can help. Or at least he'll trust you. I don't want everyone thinking you flipped Roscoe."

     Jacy sighed a little after turning off the water, nodding as she patched herself up again. She didn't verbally respond because she knew Scott could've been listening. Leaving the blue bathroom, she went to the doorway of the kitchen. "Hey, Scott? I have some history notes that I'm not sure I got down right. Think you could help me? It won't take long."

     Scott glanced to his mom for permission, getting up when she nodded. "Sure." It didn't seem to occur to Scott at that moment that Jacy was Mr. Yukimura's best student and would never have trouble with something as simple as notes. Following her upstairs, he went into her room, unaware of Stiles being there as well. "If it was today's or yesterday's, I sort of spaced."

     "And I sort of lied," Jacy uncomfortably said. "I just needed to talk to you."

     Scott looked like he believed what Kira had warned before. There was hesitancy in every feature. "About what?"

     "About Stiles."

     "I'm sorry about that." Scott played it off. "I just didn't know-"

     "No, you were right to because I'm not actually with Stiles." Jacy was beyond uncomfortable. "And I promise I'm not making fun or anything. It was a cover."

     Scott furrowed his eyebrows as his voice grew serious. "A cover for what, Jacy?"

     "I should probably start over." Jacy touched her forehead with a small groan. "Hi, I'm Jacy. I see ghosts and I know about the things in this town."

      "Head on. I like it." Stiles nodded approvingly, sitting on the edge of Jacy's bed. "You should've started with that."

     With wide eyes, Scott stared at Jacy. "Oh, God." He hesitated, "You're not joking."

     Jacy shook her head, "I didn't just come across his Jeep." She looked down for a split second. "I found him because I felt his crash."

     Stiles' jaw fell slightly, "You never told me that."

     "So, Stiles is a...ghost?"

     "Not exactly, no. He'd have to be dead to be a ghost," Jacy assured, able to see him scared for his friend's sake. "And if Kira and Lydia told you their theory, I can prove it wrong. Stiles is here. He was at the house; that's why Lydia showed up."

     "Is he here now?" Scott asked, his eyes flickering around the room.

     Jacy motioned next to her, "He was also sitting next to you at dinner."

     "Yo." Stiles waved, even though he knew Scott wouldn't be able to see or hear him.

     "This is so weird," Scott muttered, checking the time on his phone. "I, uh - Can you come somewhere with me?"

     Stiles groaned, aware of what Scott was more than likely thinking.

     "I guess." Jacy nodded, following Scott out of the room.

     "We'll be back later," Scott called as they went by the kitchen, Olivia uncorking a bottle of red wine.

     Jacy pulled her leather jacket off of it's hook and put it on. She grabbed her keys out of the bowl and held them absently on the crook of her left middle knuckle. "Where are we going?" Opening the door, she glanced back to Scott.

     Jacy's arms were grabbed, a person on either side of her as Scott shut the door behind him.

     "Wait!" Stiles yelled, but Jacy's body had gone lame after a cloth was pressed against her mouth.

      "Guys, you didn't have to chloroform her!" Scott said in a strained voice, not expecting them to be there.

     Kira and Lydia held the limp Jacy, the kitsune taking most of the weight.

     "Let's just get her to Derek's," Kira said. "We've lost too much to not take this opprotunity."

     Scott took Jacy, carrying her to Lydia's car and setting her limply in the backseat. "I'll follow on my bike."

     Stiles looked down to the grass, Jacy's car keys lying there glimmering under the light of the house leaking out the windows. He sighed, closing his eyes and focusing on Derek.

     The only temperature Stiles had or could feel brushed over him, and he was where he wanted to be.

     Derek was across from Stiles in his loft, leaning on the wooden table. He wasn't just thinking, he was waiting.

     Waiting for Jacy.

     "She's not the bad guy, Derek." Stiles felt he had to plead, even if no knew he was there. "I swear, she's good."

     "What's this I heard?" Peter strolled through the door that was left ajar for the teenagers to come in without setting off the alarm.

     Stiles turned around, his eyes wide. "What?"

     "A clairvoyant." Peter held his hands out, "How rare."

     Stiles let out a breath when he realized the used-to-be-alpha was talking to his nephew and not him.

     "She claims she is." Derek seemed beside himself.

     "You sound like you know her." Peter was always so cocky. "What's her name?"

     "Jacy."

     "Music store Jacy?"

     Derek shot his uncle a look, "How do you know her?"

     "How do I know anyone? You meet them, talk to them. I know you've not been good at that for awhile." Peter smiled dryly, "She's sweet."

     "Not if she's a murderer," Derek tightly said, crossing his arms over his chest.

     Stiles just wanted to get through to someone. "She's not!"

     "Oh, please. She's harmless." Peter waved a hand nonchalantly.

     "So was Stiles."

     Stiles had to look away, shutting his eyes for a moment. He hated how true it was.

     The elevator shaft creaked, notifying the Hales that the possible villain had arrived.

     "Derek." Scott came in, holding a pale girl in his arms.

     Derek got up from his place, "I thought you said that she would come with you willingly."

     Scott motioned back with his head, "They didn't think that was good enough."

     "Here." Derek held out his hands, taking the unconcious girl from him.

     "We should tie her up," Kira said when Peter had already moved out a chair to put the hostage.

     "There's duct tape under the sink." Peter rolled his eyes at the look Lydia gave him before she went to grab it.

     Derek carefully put Jacy into the chair, having to hand the duct tape to Scott once Lydia gave it to him. He couldn't do it himself.

     "Guys!" Stiles said, wincing at how dead Jacy looked with her head rolled to the side. He swatted the duct tape down, it escaping Scott's grasp.

     "Come on." Kira took the tape herself and strapped Jacy's arms and legs to the chair. "Think." She put it on the table, "If she killed Stiles, you wouldn't be treating her like this."

     "I'm not dead."

     "He's not dead," Scott said exactly when Stiles spoke.

     "He's in a coma," Peter flatly said. "And congrats, she's unconcious just like he is."

     "We didn't use a lot of chloroform. She'll wake up quickly," Kira said, glancing to Jacy.

     "She would've come here without us hurting her," Scott said, eyes flickering between Lydia and Kira. "She agreed to leave with me."

     "And she could've killed you on the way over," Kira said, crossing her arms.

     "All right, just, what did Jacy say to you?" Derek didn't care what Kira had to say.

     "That she sees ghosts and that Stiles is with her." Scott glanced to Lydia. "That you showed up not because she flipped the Jeep but because he was in the house."

     "And you believe her?" Peter, who was so very unneccesary, didn't seem interested or suspicious of Jacy.

     "Her heart gives me reason to," Scott countered. "She was telling the truth."

     "Or she's a good liar."

     "She's both, but she was telling the truth," Stiles put in desperately before groaning with frustration. "Don't get angry. Jacy said to not get angry."

     "She's waking up." Derek heard the rise in Jacy's chest, her pulse quickening.

     All eyes fell on Jacy, her signs of life becoming more prominent. Her eyes flickered underneath her eyelids and her hands strained against the tape.

     "Jacy," Stiles said, leaning towards her while the others stayed their distance. "You're in Derek's loft. They're not going to kill you, they just want answers."

     Peter felt he had the right to say something first. "Wake up Sleeping Beauty. Time to answer for your crimes."

     "I didn't do anything." Jacy blinked in her surroundings, her voice like she had just woken up in the morning. She gained control of her body but was restricted by the tape.

     "Can you prove that?" Lydia sharply asked, her arms, like Derek's and Kira's, were crossed over her chest.

     Jacy rose an eyebrow, "Can you?"

     "Oh," Peter smiled, able to feel the sudden shift of tension in the atmosphere," this is going to be fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
18.3K 788 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
10.4K 371 28
🎵 𝙨𝙠𝙮𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩🎵 Months before the pack graduates and leaves beacon hills behind, they are left with one last remi...
909K 29.9K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...