Boku No Hero Academia | My he...

By ImShishi

Boku no Hero Academia | My hero Academia [One shots] [Some may contain mature writings] Lemon/lime/smut whate... More

Note:
Izuku Midoriya [Zombie apocalypse scenario]
Katsuki & Shouto [Class A vs Villain Reader Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [ senpai-reader scenario ]
Shouto Todoroki [husband scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [Hostage Scenarios]
Dabi and Shouto Todoroki [Brocon/Siscon cenario]
Mirio Togata (Childhood Friend Scenario)
Eijiro Kirishima [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Hitoshi Shinso [boyfriend scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [summer Vacation scenarios]
Dabi and Shoto Todoroki[ Angst Scenarios ]
Izuku Midoriya [Fornication Quirk scenarios]
Shoto Todoroki [ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]
REQUEST SECTION
Tenya Iida [Husband Scenarios]
Tokoyami Fumikage [Boyfriend Scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [Fornication quirk scenarios]
Eijiro Kirishima [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Dabi [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Kaminari Denki [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Shinso Hitoshi [ Fornication Quirk Scenario ]
Izuku Midoriya Ending [Fornication quirk scenario]
Shoto Todoroki Ending [Fornication quirk Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo ending [ fornication quirk scenario ]
news
Katsuki Bakugo [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Aizawa Shouta [ Husband/wife Scenarios ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Summer Vacation scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Angst Scenario ]
Shigaraki Tomura [ Hostage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Angst Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Quirky baby Scenario ]
Note: Request
Hanta Sero [ Personal Tutor Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Birthday Scenario ]
Neito Monoma [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Yo Shindo [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Note: Author answers questions
Shoto Todoroki [ Force marriage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Hanahaki Diseas Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Summer vacation Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ OC Scenario ]

Alter end [ Fornication quirk scenario ]

3.2K 74 13
By ImShishi

Alter End
(part1)

So like the title says.. Here's an alter end for this scenario. :)

⚠ warning: this contain adult scenes so please be weary of what you read.

Credits to the artist

-----------------------------

After the bright light shines, you wished for a specific wish, a wish no one has ever asked before..

An infinite wish, a never ending wish that could only end when you die.

You sat on the floor and wished again to try if the wish actually worked.

"i want everyone relating to this incident completely forget everything.."

You said and use a secret code to activate the wish, Everyone around you passed out and you walk near Izuku. You lift up his polo showing his mark and wished.

"i want his mark be gone.."

The heart mark finally disappears and you stood to wish again, place them to where they usually are at this hour.

All the boys disappears in front of you and were sent to different places. You stood to pick up your clothes and finally cleaned yourself and put back your clothes before someone sees you.

You walk back to the dorm and saw everyone seemed to be at their usual activity. You sat beside Shoto who's busy reading some news at his phone and asked.

"what are you reading?"

He looked at you and showed you his phone. The news have changed and the current trends have changed.

"your moms back.."

Shoto told you and looked worried about you.

"don't worry about me.. I'm fine.."

You assured him but then Shoto suddenly wrapped his arms around your neck that surely surprised you and everyone in the lobby at the dorm.

Shoto was quite surprised as well for what he did having the mind he hasn't been this clingy to you since Elementary or let's say kiss and hug you without feeling any weird feeling so he immediately removed his arms from you and said.

"sorry.."

He stood out from the sofa and said.

"I forgot something in my room.. I'll just get it.."

He walks up stairs and left you there thinking.

"his instincts probably didn't forget how much we've gone further.. Should i erase it as well?"

You thought when suddenly Bakugo passes you, gave you a glare and said.

"tss.. What a show off.."

So you suddenly stood to bow and said.

"sorry.. Won't happen again.."

He turns his back at you and walks up to his room leaving Kirishima who's staring at you feeling worried.

"I'll go talk to him and to apologize.. He's been really mean to you.."

He told you and run up to follow Bakugo.

You sat back on the sofa and found the girls curious and waiting to interrogate you for what they currently know now that you replaced their memory as well.. They haven't known you and Shoto were actually really close.

"d-did.. Todoroki just huged you?!"

Mina shouts.

"tell us everything Y/N!!!"

Toru said in excitement.

"he's just worried.. That's all.. My mom who's a villain just got back in the country.."

You answered and smiled.

"but Todoroki wasn't that clingy.."

Ochaco told you.

"i don't know.. Maybe he's just that worried.."

You told them and stood.

"where are you going?.. We're still not finished talking.."

Momo asked.

"hehe! I'll go and know the answer to your question.."

You told them and run up leaving them in the lobby but instead of going to Shoto's room and go talk to him, you went to your room and lay at your bed to think.

On the other hand, Kirishima's talking to Bakugo inside Bakugo's room.

"what I'm trying to say is.. Try being nice to her.. She didn't do anything to you anyway.."

Kirishima told Bakugo.

"Nice?.."

Bakugo asked him.

"y-yes.. You're always mad at her and would mock her whenever you see her.."

Kirishima told him.

"why do you even care? You like her don't you?"

Bakugo asked and stood in front of Kirishima.

"she's really nice if you come to know her.."

Kirishima answered as his cheeks turn red and looks away from Bakugo's gaze.

"not that.. When you see her with that half half.. How do you feel?"

Bakugo asked.

"h-hurt.."

Kirishima answered and Bakugo pick up his jacket.

"wait?! Don't tell me you like her as well?"

Kirishima asked in surprise.

"i don't know.. This feeling, irritates me when i see her.."

Bakugo answered and went out of his room leaving Kirishima in a conclusion Bakugo's not sure how to react about his feelings for you.

While Bakugo walks at the hall he passes by Shoto who seemed to be thinking deep but Bakugo hit his shoulder intentionally that Shoto stops and turn to ask Bakugo.

"what's your problem?"

"should i be asking you that?"

Bakugo asked that made them look intensely at each other but then Kaminari saw what was happening so he went between them and tried to calm the mood.

"hehe! Oi Bakugo! I was thinking maybe let's head out and take a jog before dinner."

Kaminari said and pull Bakugo away from Shoto. On their way around the school to jog.

They found a woman who seemed to look like you but rather more mature, hound dog who's the security personnel in school was in a hurry with other heroes after detecting the womans presence.

You who's inside your room felt chills and could feel blood related to your that you stood from your bed and mumbled.

"mom.."

You looked at the window and found some heroes fighting against your mother who looks really powerful and vicious.

"Y/N!! She's here!"

Shoto told you who's at the phone talking to Endeavor who's on the way to go to UA in a hurry.

"let's go find a safe place!"

Shoto told you but then you heard a familiar scream who's Bakugo that you instantly open your window and jump off to go and see him remembering his confession, his love and eagerness to be with you.

"stop!!!"

You shout as you look at your mother who holds Bakugo at his neck.

"don't hurt him.. Please!!!!"

You begged when suddenly Shoto attacked your mother using his ice but then a blue flame melt his ice and Dabi showed up.

"T-Toya.."

You mumbled but then he heard you and he looked at you.

"you recognize me huh.. Miss me?"

Dabi said and tried to walk near you but then Izuku showed up out of nowhere and attacked Dabi with a kick at his face.

"tsk.. Don't ruin this family reunion kid.."

Dabi said and attacked Izuku but then Kirishima blocked Dabi's attack for him.

"ugh.. That was hot.."

Kirishima said and stood next to you.

"you okay?"

You asked.

"this is bad.."

Momo said.

"half of our pro teachers are down.. What should we do?.."

Aoyama asked.

"Bakugo.. I have to get him.."

You told them but Shoto tap your shoulder and told you.

"We can't fight your mother at this state.. Even your father couldn't hold her off.."

"But Katsuki's going to Die!!!"

You told him and tears fall from your eyes.

"y-you called him.. Katsuki?"

Shoto asked when suddenly you run pass Dabi and used your blood to draw a sword out of your hand and cut off your mother's arm to free Bakugo.

Tenya and Izuku Instantly took Bakugo and Kaminari who's unconscious away from your mother.

"you're just like your father.. My little girl.."

Your mother told you and her hand turns into a blood, went to her and her arm went back to normal.

"or perhaps.. You just grew up with Todoroki and forced you into this ideal.. Heroes.. What are they?.. A bunch of fools.. Following man with money.."

Your mother told you.

"don't mock the dream and field i want!"

You shout.

"do you even know why I choose this path my dear?"

She asked you seriously and you looked at everyone who seemed not to move except Dabi.

"they killed our whole family without further evidence.. But leave one wolf alive.. The sheep are never safe.."

Your mom told you.

"you killed dad!!! You tried to kill him!!! What's the difference?!!"

You shout and point at Bakugo.

"killed your father?"

Your mother asked you and showed her evil laugh.

"I saw you!!! Dad died beside me!!!"

You insist.

"my sweet innocent child.. Endeavor did brainwashed you.."

Your mother told you when suddenly Endeavor came and attacked your mother.

"don't listen to that woman!!"

Endeavor demands and tried to go near you but then Dabi gets in the way fight Endeavor on his own as your mother talks to you.

"i came.. To open your eyes my dear.. The real villain is inside this industry.."

She told you and hugged you.

"you've been in the enemies den for too long.. Let's go back home.. I promise.. I wouldn't hurt your boyfriend anymore.."

She assured you.

"how can i even trust you.. You never explained everything to me.. Why you killed dad!!!"

You told her.

"he betrayed me.. I thought he loves us but then.. In the end.. He was a hero undercover to kill me.. He did tried to kill me.. But i got him first.. I guess.. His plans actually did worked.. He made you hate me when it was me who's the victim.. I couldn't explain everything that time.. If they caught me.. I wouldn't get this chance to tell you what really happened.."

She told you and brush your hair.

"I'll bring you to your real home.. And if you want.."

She said and walks near Bakugo.

"you can take this kid with you.."

She told you but then Endeavor shouts and said.

"Y/N!!!! Don't let your father's death be in vain!!! She's lying!! Your father died to protect you from her!!!"

Suddenly, your mother lifts her arms and Endeavor suddenly falls on the ground and couldn't even move.

"don't hear anymore lie.. Listen to me Y/N.. I'm your mother.. We have the same blood.. Feel my heart and you know i tell the truth.."

She said as you stood feeling so confused you're not even sure what to do that you decided to wish to see what actually happened back then..

It turns out.. Your mother was telling the truth and Endeavor fabricated everything to help you live a normal life while protecting you to the higher ups and making you a hero is to prove your worth to live.

"Y/N.. Let's go home.."

Your mother told you as tears fall down from your eyes.

"dad.. Did he.. Really love me?.."

You asked your mother.

"he did once.. But he loves his duty more than us.. We're monsters to his eyes.. Their eyes."

She said and wiped your tears.

"life's cruel.."

Your mother told you and allowed everyone to move.

"Y/N!!!"

Shoto shouts and run to go near you but then Dabi blocked him.

"that's Shoto?"

Your mother asked and you nod.

"want to bring him as well?"

She asked.

"no.. Don't bring anyone of them.."

You told her .

"are you sure?.. You wouldn't miss them?"

Your mother asked and took one last glance at everyone.

"No.."

You answered when suddenly a warp opens and you're brought to a place you're not sure where it is but the place looked like a mansion.

"where are we?"

You asked her.

"your new home.."

She said and you looked at the window, saw the sea and the sun is still up in this place.

"a different country?"

You asked her.

"yes.. Far from Japan.."

She said and you looked at your phone only to find you don't have any coverage.

"we'll fabricate your identity so you could live normally here just as i did.. But, you need to cut all ties in Japan so we wouldn't get caught.."

Your mother told you and asked to give her your phone but then you hesitate to give it to her.

"you can save photos here.. But please.. I need to destroy this.."

Your mother told you and handed you a device to plug on your phone to save all you photos.

Ever since you came to the country, you didn't take all the courage to plug that device again to scan all your photos with Shoto, Izuku, Kirishima, Kaminari, Momo, Ochaco, and the rest of class A specially rummage all stolen shots of Bakugo from your phone because you're afraid that you might want to go back to Japan and be with them, live at the Todoroki residence and share rooms with Shoto leaving your mother who wanted to be with you for so long.

You lived at the country with a different identity, new name and a new life. The field you choose has nothing to do with the hero industry but entered business where the root of evil reigns, you graduated from prestigious schools till you managed to get on top easily with the help of that wishing power you acquire.

"you've done well.. I'm happy for you.."

Your mother told you and gave you a hug full of love.

"are you.. Ready to face them?"

She asked you and looked at the photos of the ones who ordered to wipe off your whole family.

"i am.."

You answered.

"what about.. those kids.. I'm sure they're currently are heroes by now.."

Your mom told you and sigh.

"I've prepared myself.."

You told her and hold on to your luggage.

"send me some news when you get there.."

Your mother told you and waves goodbye.

It'll be easy to just wish all those shity people be gone but you thought you're being too nice so you decided to go back to Japan, destroy them inside and cleanse the society.

You looked at the mirror and thought..

"did they all.. Get matured?"

On your way of travel it took time for you to reach Japan, you put on your hat, mask and eye glass to hide your face from the public eye, heroes came to guard you from any villain who might want to attack you and escorts you to get in the private car sent by one of the business men whom you want to destroy.

From where you stood, you used your quirk and checked how many warm bloods you could feel realizing there were thousands in the area and hundreds of heroes are in the area feeling two familiar blood.

"Shoto and.. Bakugo?.."

You smiled all of a sudden hoping to see them but you felt they're in a different area near the airport but you didn't put your hopes up to see them. Besides, you didn't go back to be with them but go back to clense Japan.

While on the car, traffic occurs all of a sudden because of a fight between heroes and villains when suddenly a flipping car was about to hit the car you're in but you didn't let yourself get injured too much.. Pretend to be a civilian and was surprised to see who came to see you.

"Ms. You alright? I'll take you to the medic.."

He said and carried you bridal style without your answer towards the evacuation where the medics are.

You smiled and stayed there cherishing to see Izuku doing his job well done, he grows matured and he's done rescue mission perfectly.

"your cars totally wreak and the driver.. He's dead.. How did you.. Survived?"

One victim asked you.

"luck.."

You lied and the medic who attends you was surprised. Injured continues to come till finally your childhood friend shows up.

"Deku, people need more help at section six.."

He said.

"I'll go check it quickly.."

Izuku told Shoto and left the area.

You can't believe you'd be able to see Shoto again after years of not being able to see him nor even have the courage to check up on him in just one wish.

You stood from where you sit and didn't let the medic finish treating your wounds as you walk towards Shoto.

"can i help you?"

Shoto asked who seemed not to recognize you because of the mask your wearing, new colored hair and contacts.

"i.. Wanted to thank you for all the effort you give.. All the help.. Everything.."

You told him and removed your mask to give him a smile.

"I'm thankful you appreciate our work.."

Shoto said and turns his back on you to leave when suddenly he rrealized something but thought he's imagining things again so he looked at you again.

"what's the hold up?!!!"

Someone shouts and you felt you already knew who it is, Bakugo.

"this lady is just thanking us for everything we worked hard on.."

Shoto explains and Bakugo looked at you in surprise.

"Y-Y/N?"

He said that surprised you.

"how did he recognize me?"

You thought.

"I'm sorry.. But my names N/N.."

(N/N:new name)

You claim but Bakugo took your hand and showed your hands to you.

"Y/N have the same scar, at the right spot.."

Bakugo said that surprised you since even the smallest detail about you, he remembers.

"it's probably just a coincidence.."

You told them but suddenly a truck was trown at the evacuation center you're in you had no choice but to use your quirk instinctively to cut off that truck to pieces that revealed your identity.

"oops.."

You told yourself and went out of the evacuation to see the villain who ruins your plan.

"welcome back princess!!!!! Fight me!!!"

It was one of your mothers under four years ago that was sent to Japan but turns against the two of you and now that you came, he's trying to kill you while there's a chance.

"I'm sorry.. But I'm just a civilian passing by.."

You told him and just turn yourself into red blood butterflies leaving the area to get your things from the broken car you're in before.

"haist.. My covers blown in an instant by that guy.. There's gotta be more assassination attempt on me.."

You thought and pick up your luggage when suddenly you pick up a call from your mother.

"that morron destroyed everything.. I'm not going back.. It's getting more interesting.. I'll hire guards when i get to the office.."

You told your mom over the phone.

"alright.. Take care.."

She told you and ended the call.

You traveled to the office via taxi to be able to come to the meeting, you were almost late but you came just in time for it.

The meeting didn't last long and you're able to get a hold of a lot in the business that shocked all old business men that all of them wanted to have dinner with you but..

"I'm sorry.. I traveled a long way and during it i was almost assasinated.. Maybe another time.. Thank you for the offer.."

You told them and left the meeting area to search on your phone to find the contact number where Shoto's agency is and finally, you found him working for Endeavors agency.

You went to your hotel in an instant and remove your clothes to heal up your wounds using blood from a blood bag.

You called Endeavors agency and asked for security protection from assasionation attempts.

"can i, request a specific hero?"

You asked.

"yes Ms. N/N.. We can send our best heroes to protect a VIP like you.."

She said.

"Can you send me.. Endeavor's youngest son?.."

You asked.

"y-you mean.. O-our boss?.. But he's-"

"who's requesting?"

You heard a deep voice from the line.

"Ms. N/N.. She's a VIP who Deku brought in The evacuation.."

"give me the phone.. I'll talk to her.."

He said and the woman gave the phone to him.

"I'm sorry for the delay Ms. N/N.. But may i ask why are you specifically asking protection from me?"

He asked that made you smile knowing your talking with Shoto after long years from being separated.

"simple.. At this kind of situation, i could only trust one and it's you.."

You told him and sat down on your bed.

"alright, I'll come at your place.."

He said.

"please.. No need to wear hero costume.. I don't want to drag attention.."

You suggested.

"alright.. Please send your location after this call.."

He said.

"I'll see you then.."

You told him and ended the call to send your location to Shoto. You stood out from your bed and head to the shower to clean yourself since you've been in a long way and a lot has happened in a day.

You put on your robe and wiped your hair with a towel, you sat on a chair in front of the mirror and you spray yourself with a perfume when suddenly your doorbell rings.

You opened the door and finally saw Shoto, he stood there without looking at you but you walked in and told him.

"please come in and lock the door.."

You told him, he went inside and closed the door behind him.

"I came just as you request.. Ms. N/N.."

Shoto said and you sat on the bed to look at him but then he looks away after you crossed your legs in front of him.

"how's it been?"

You asked him and looked at him seriously noticing he's being cautious.

"relax.. You didn't enter a villains den.. Currently.. I'm just a business woman from out of the country.."

You told him and stood to walk near him.

"Why did you change your name? Why do you have to go back?.."

He asked you.

"so i could live normally like the rest.."

You answered and smiled.

"you shouldn't have come back.. Do you know.. How hard it is for me to convince myself you're dead?.."

Shoto told you as he try his best to keep in his tears, you held on to his cheeks and told him.

"sorry... I've seen.. How mom had been trough.. I'm her only living family so i have to leave.. She wasn't evil like the rest think she is.. How we both grew up knowing her.. It's hard for me to leave too and i really wanted to bring you with me and everyone but your family is with you and your dreams have to come true.."

You told him.

"but you wanted to be a hero too.."

He told you and you wrapped your arms around his waist to hug him.

"i did.. But things have changed.. I can't remove all the corrupt if i become a hero.."

You told him.

"that's why you choose this path? For.. Revenge?.."

He asked you.

"yes.. But I'm enjoying this path.. It turns out I'm good at this and see.. I've become a VIP in an early age but there's so many rich old man wanted me to be a mistress.. Haist.."

You told him and removed your hug to walk near your bed.

"let's sit and talk here.. It's been a while and i wanted to listen to your stories.. Mine is boring since it's all about the stocks.. Did you get yourself a girlfriend? Or have you been busy working?"

You asked him with a smile while rummaging your luggage on top of your bed. He sat beside you on the bed and said.

"I'm engaged.."

He said that absolutely surprised you and somehow hurt.

"really?! That's great.. I'm sure she's lucky.."

You told him and smiled.

"what about you?"

He asked.

"hehe! I guess I'll grow old alone.."

You told him and laughed hard.

"what about the rest?"

You asked him.

"some of them are married and some of them are not.. Bakugo's still waiting for you.."

He told you.

"That's why he's insisting I'm me?.."

You asked Shoto when suddenly he hugged you from your back.

"h-hey.. Your girlfriend might kill me for this.."

You told him.

"how come work would get jealous of you.."

He said that really surprised you.

"i-i thought.."

You told him.

"i told you.. It's hard to convince myself you're gone but I'm happy.. I wasn't convinced, you came back and now you're here.. I wouldn't let you go this time.."

He said, lay you on your bed and kissed your lips.

__________________

Author's note: hi so this is quite the last for the fornication quirk scenario.. :) i think i need to give a chance for another scenario.. I'll post it up as soon as i finish building it up..

Really sorry for pending request for this scenario and i wasn't able to do it.. 😢

I hope you understand why.. I hope the new long scenario makes you excited just as this scenario.. Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3K 74
**GENDER NEUTRAL Y/N** there are a lot of chapters but they're really quick reads <3 ✧༺ ♡༻∞ ❁ ∞༺ ♡༻✧ 🏅 #1 - #animeoneshots 🏅#2 - #mhafanfics 🏅 #3...
14.1K 386 40
Hi, welcome! My name is Rowan and i'll be serving your stories tonight. these are probably going to be very fluffy and maybe a little smutty, but i...
519K 5.2K 18
Bunch of stories for my lavender boy to get his attention👻 Anime: My Hero Academia ❄️🔥 ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Include: Lemon, Smut, Fluff, Blood Graphic, Angs...
64.9K 565 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*