Really?!

Od ThaKid_Snapback

What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go complete... Více

Really?! (Bey and Jay FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 17 part 2
Chapter 18
Aye!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Attention!
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 part 1
Chanel 33 part 2
Part 34
Chapter 35
Hey! READ!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 51 part 2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65- THE END
Hey! Read! IMPORTANT!
HEY!!!! YOU GOTTA READ!
Really VI

Chapter 55

3.1K 108 20
Od ThaKid_Snapback

*Breakfast Club Interview*

"Good Morning, Good Morning, y'all are listening to the breakfast club and this morning we have a special guest in the building." DJ Envy said.

"Yes, we do I'm very fond of her aunt by the way." Charlemagne said.

Chanel laughed.

"Yes, Chanel Carter." Angela said.

 "Hello, good morning y'all, good morning tri-state area." Chanel said.

"So for people who don't know you introduce yourself." Angela said.

"Well like she said I'm Chanel Carter and if you were paying attention to World Star or YouTube or wherever, I was the girl that got jumped in the bathroom." Chanel said and backed up from the mic. "Oh yeah and before you put me on blast like you did my cousin yes my parents are Shawn and Beyoncé Carter."

"That was an accident." Charlemagne said.

"So how did all this happen?" DJ envy asked.

"Well I didn't like to admit this because at first I thought you could only be bullied if you couldn't beat the person up." Chanel said.

Charlemagne laughed.

"But after I had an altercation with this individual-"

"What you mean? You was fighting?" Charlemagne asked.

"I mean after things were stolen from me and that person disrespected my mother things just happened." Chanel said laughing.

"I know your mama got you after that." Charlemagne said laughing.

"Oh, I got got." Chanel said laughing. "But anyway after months of the same person bullying me we had a meeting with her parents and basically had an agreement of you stay away from me and I stay away from you but I guess she didn't own up to her half of the agreement."

"Did you watch the video?" Angela asked.

"No." Chanel said shaking her head. "I remember it vividly."

"Well we saw it." DJ envy said.

"You got some hands on you too Ms. Carter." Charlemagne said.

"Yeah, well they get me in trouble so I need to stop." Chanel said. "I just want people to know that if your getting teased and whatever tell somebody because I didn't really tell my parents what was going on until it was too late."

"Yeah because it's so sad kids are killing themselves over this stuff." Angela said.

"Exactly and this needs to stop. Bullying has no race, classification or nothing." Chanel said.

"So how did you get caught in the bathroom?" DJ envy asked.

"I think it's crazy it happened that way because I never use the bathroom at school and that day I was just caught slipping basically." Chanel said.

"That's crazy, I know you wanted to find those girls." Charlemagne said.

"Yeah but justice is being served." Chanel said.

"What happened to the other girls?" Angela asked.

"Uhm." Chanel said looking in her mom's direction. "The case is still going so I can't talk about that stuff."

"Oh okay, Hi Mrs Knowles-Carter." Charlemagne said. "Her Mama's in the building."

Chanel laughed.

"So what happened on twitter a few months back?" Angela asked.

Chanel laughed and put her head down before she brought it back up to the mic.

"I knew y'all was gonna ask that." Chanel said.

"The people want to know." DJ Envy said.

"Well I posted something I shouldn't have posted out of anger." Chanel said.

"Yeah it was suck some Keyshia Coldsore or something." Charlemagne said laughing.

"I did not say that!" Chanel said. "I never mentioned anyone's name. And that was before anyway. I just posted something out of anger and that will never happen again."

"Uh huh, I bet your mom had something to do with that never happening again." Angela said.

"Like I said earlier, I got got." Chanel said laughing.

"I was looking for you when she said something about your aunt." DJ Envy said.

"Who?" Chanel asked.

"When Keyshia took a shot at Michelle and then last week took one at your mom." Charlemagne said.

"Oh it's whatever." Chanel said. "If my mom or aunt don't have a problem then I don't have a problem. We ain't got no worries over here. My aunt doing her thing in the play "Fela" make sure y'all check that out and my mom is about to go on a world tour. Like I said we ain't go no worries."

"In other words, The Knowles-Carter crew don't care about Coldsore." Charlemagne said.

Chanel just shook her head.

"Anyway." Angela said. "Like Chanel said if you feel you being bullied let someone know."

"Yeah and if you see someone getting bullied let somebody know, please it will help the situation." Chanel said. "And I know a lot of kids are gonna be saying 'If I say something people gonna laugh at me and think I'm a punk' but that's far from the truth. I know I'm no punk and I told my mom and dad."

"Are you gonna get involved in some organizations?" DJ asked.

"Actually my Aunt Michelle is involved with NVEEE and it's to help teens struggling with bullying, depression and other issues so I'm gonna see were I can help with that." Chanel said.

"Did you suffer from any damage because we heard you was rushed to the hospital." Angela asked.

"Oh yeah, I got y'all get well basket so thank you everyone at Power 105. 1 and everyone who sent stuff and called." Chanel said. "But yeah I had a head injury and needed stitches, a few broken ribs and bruising but I'm getting better and all is well."

"So Chanel who you like better Beyoncé or Jay Z?" DJ Envy asked.

"Are you serious?" Chanel asked laughing. "Ones a rapper ones a singer, can't compare."

"Who's concerts are better?" Angela asked.

"Y'all do know I live with these people right?" Chanel said laughing.

They laughed.

"I'm just gonna go with the last one I saw and say Jay Z." Chanel said.

"Uhm you saw me last." Beyoncé said from the background.

"Oh dang, I did, Vegas." Chanel said looking at Beyoncé.

"Oh that's okay, go to your daddy's concert." Beyoncé said.

"See what y'all started." Chanel said laughing. "Love you mommy."

"Anyone wanna call up and talk to Chanel 555-8385. Hello your on with Chanel Carter." DJ Envy said.

"Hello." The person said.

"Hello. What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Ciera." the person said.

"Hi Ciera, how old are you?" Chanel asked.

"I'm eight." She said. "I want to say thank you for talking about bullying  because I was scared to tell anybody but now I'm going to."

"Awe, your welcome and I hope you tell you teacher when you get to school." Chanel said.

"I will." Ciera said. "And I'm not a punk"

"I know that's right, your not a punk and remember its not your fault okay." Chanel said.

"Okay." She said. "Bye."

"Bye." Chanel said.

"Your on with Chanel, what's your name?" DJ envy said.

"Rachel Cooper." She said.

"Rachel!" Chanel said.

"Yeah." She said.

"Y'all know each other?" Angela asked.

"My best friend." Chanel said laughing.

"I just wanted to say I was proud of you." She said. "You speaking for some people that don't have a voice and you for being brave. You know we go way back and I've been there through everything and I wanted to say you made me proud."

"Thanks Rach." Chanel said.

"Alright, later." Rachel said.

"Okay, last call because your mom says you gotta go." DJ envy said. "Your on with Chanel, what's your name?"

"Grace." She said.

"Good morning Grace." Chanel said.

"I wanna say thank you for speaking out. I know a lot of kids get bullied and are ashamed to speak about it but you aren't." Grace said.

"I was in the beginning but my grandma and mom told me it was nothing to be ashamed about and I'm glad I could help." Chanel said.

"I just wanted to say thank you." Grace said.

"Well your welcome." Chanel said.

"Alright, Chanel before you go, anything going on with you?" DJ Envy asked.

"Nope, just school." Chanel said.

"Alright, well what's your song right now?" He asked.

"Uhm." Chanel said thinking.

"Play "Bow Down"." Charlemagne said.

Chanel laughed.

"Naw, play Wale "Bad" I love song." Chanel said.

"Alright." He said.

"Hold up, before you go." Angela said. "Twitter wants to know your favorite songs by your parents."

"I do like other artist." Chanel said.

"Yeah, but twitter wants to know." Angela said.

"Okay, I'm not picking not singles, uhm Im gonna pick some wild tracks. "World Wide Women" and "Sweet Dreams" Acoustic from my mom and "Feeling It" and "Party Life" from my dad." Chanel said. "Not saying they my number one but their my favorites."

"Well thank you for stopping by." Angela said.

"Anytime, Anytime." Chanel said.

"Next time bring your Aunt Kelly." Charlemagne said.

Chanel shook her head.

"Well her single is getting mad plays so she might be around soon." Chanel said.

"Oh yeah "Kisses Down Low." Charlemagne said smiling.

"And on that note, y'all have a good day." Chanel said laughing.

"Alright, y'all listening to power 105.1 The breakfast club." DJ Envy said.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

121K 4.6K 35
There's always been something missing in Stevie's life. She just doesn't know what or who it is. When Stevie's father starts to act suspicious, she t...
227K 7.8K 77
Aria Carter was another victim of teen pregnancy. When she told the child's father, Scott Johnson about her pregnancy he left her alone. Her parents...
12.7K 714 10
This family is drama and secrets lie between them. How much does this family have to go through for the truth to come out? Always remember in all rel...
11.6K 140 26
Y/N has been lied, cheated, and hurt by Princeton ever since the end of college. But she finally gets the guts to leave with her 5 year old daughter...