NOT a Fairytale

By ClarissaFox6

Diamond was done with love. She has been married 3 times, and lost two husbands to freak accidents. She gave... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Back story
Chapter 2: Whoops!
Chapter 3: Stalking
Chapter 4: Shut down
Chapter 5: Day off
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: Insecurity
Chapter 8: The fight
Chapter 9: The concussion
Chapter 10: Fear
Chapter 11: Aftermath
Chapter 12: Giving up
Chapter 13: Monotony broken
Chapter 14: Engaged!?!?
Chapter 15: Game Night!
Chapter 16: Championship Fight!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: My worst Nightmare, shopping.
Chapter 19: Engagement party
Chapter 20: Respect
Chapter 22: Waffle house!
Chapter 23: The coming war
Chapter 24: Wedding 'stuff'
Chapter 25: Bye Bye
Chapter 26: The day of the ball
Chapter 27: The ball
Chapter 28: Kidnapped.
Chapter 29: My week of torture.
Chapter 30: Talking and nightmares
Chapter 31: New day
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Diamond gets drunk
Chapter 34: Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
Chapter 35: Arrival of the in-laws
Characters!!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 36: The Wedding! part 1
Chapter 37: The Wedding! part 2
Chapter 38: The Wedding! part 3
Chapter 39: Married
Chapter 40: Honeymoon
Chapter 41: Gold Key
Chapter 42: The ex
Chapter 43: The ex- continued
Chapter 44: Tricky Tricksters!
Chapter 45: Christmas and New Years!
Chapter 46: Here we go again.
Chapter 47: Two weeks
Chapter 48: Donna
Chapter 49: Nina
A/N
Preview!

Chapter 21: Motorcycles and old friends

60 3 0
By ClarissaFox6

Roman's POV:

I slept in bed with Diamond last night. It was the best sleep I have ever had. Right now we are working on the most stupid plan I have ever heard.

"You are not going into a motorcycle club house, to find the president!" My beautiful fiance has decided the way to get the offers to the only dominate motorcycle gang in all the territories is to play a clubhouse 'bunny', whatever that is. To gain access to the president.

"Roman, we have lost men, or been sent on a wild goose chase with other means! This is the only way. They won't expect a woman to waltz in there with an offer from the Mafia. If there is one thing that MCs and the mafia share, is that women are to be seen, not heard. They are there to please the men, have children, cook, and clean. They are not a threat. They won't hurt me."

"I'm not having this argument. My answer is no."

"Didn't know I was asking for permission." She crosses her arms, and cocks her hips. Shit, I pissed her off.

"Mia cara, please. I don't want you in danger. Let someone else go!" I'm begging her.

"I won't let another woman go. I won't force someone to go do something because I'm afraid of getting hurt. Besides, I know how these men are, I know how they work and operate. I am the only choice." She of course was right.

"Fine, but we will be watching. I want someone to have eyes on you at all times." She rolls her eyes.

"Just don't let them blow my cover!" She storms out to get ready.

A few hours later and she is ready. The plan is she will hit up a known biker bar. She is going to flirt her way into getting a low ranking man to take her back to the clubhouse. Then she will find the president, and hand him the offer.

"I'm ready." She walks out wearing fishnets, biker heeled boots that look old and worn. Ripped and cut up jean shorts a shirt that is cut just below her breasts, that says "come here Big Boy" she has on one of her wigs. So she is a blonde now. Her blue contacts in. She doesn't even look like herself. She has on punk bracelets, and a choker.

"Diamond? What?" I couldn't believe it. She looked like she belonged in a biker boy.

"Alex, is my bike brought around?"

"Bike, what? You ride?!" My fiance' rides motorcycles.

"Yes Roman, I ride. I used to be in a charity group that rode. I was third in command. I handled the books, and works with the outside. I'm on a sport bike tonight. It's old, so I can play the part of I don't have enough money for a 'Big Boy' but love the ride. Big Boy is a type of bike darling." She winks and kisses me. She has on black lipstick, and dark eyeshadow.

Diamond's POV:

I know Roman is scared, but I have never felt more at home. Motorcycles, bikers, bars. That is my comfort zone. I live for the thrill. I take off on my beat up, 90s style old sport bike. You were right Aaron, so much faster but less comfortable of a ride. My late husband Aaron made me learn how to ride on cruiser style bikes. He told me I wasn't ready for sport bikes. Well, now I have to be. I arrived at the bar, and looked around for my target. I spotted a group of bikers, with patches. Yes!

Made sure my thong was showing out the top of my shorts, ordered a virgin drink, paid the bartender extra to not tell anyone it was virgin. I see the youngest walking toward the bathroom. Perfect target. Checked him patches. Oh, it's a little prospect. Perfect. He will be idiotic, and eager to show he can bring back a woman.

I walk toward the bathroom stumbling, and timed it so I would run into him. I let him knock me down.

"Oomph!" Giggle "guess I've had more than I thought." I let him help me help.

"Hey there pretty lady! I didn't see you there."

"Oh my, aren't you just perfect!" Yuck. I want to gag on my own words.

"Wait!" I look him up and down. "Are you a biker?!" I say then giggle and fall into him. "Like in a gang and everything?" I let my eyes widen and sparkle.

"Yes, yes I am."  He smirks. Oh God, the prospect thinks he is getting laid.

"I've never been with a real biker in a gang before." I slide my arms my arms around his neck, and make seductive. I press my chest into his.

"Prospect, what the hell are you doing?!" I heard someone behind me yell. I jumped and squeaked. God I hate playing scared.

"I ran into this girl. I was just helping her up." He mumbles his words. Then I see it. This is the president in front of me. Shit this is easier then I planned.

"Wait, you are a prospect." I fake hiccups.

"Yes he is sweetheart, but" he paused and eyed me up and down. "If you are  looking for a real man, I'm right here." He threw the prospect out of his way, and stalked towards me.

"Oh! I-I" im looking at his president patch. "I didn't mean any disrespect. I am just looking for a fun night." I look down.

"A beautiful girl like you should never look down. Come on, I'll show you some fun. I'll be back boys!" He picks me up over his shoulder and hauls me out to the alley. He smacks my ass. Ugh I hate men sometimes.

"Now, how about I show you what a real man can do." This man, idiotic man, just played into my hand. I'm ten steps from my bike, my guards are watching us. And his men are inside drinking. Perfect!

"Are you really the president of the Demon's of Hell?" I ask so innocently, and shyly.

"Yes I am sweetheart. Why do you ask?" While he is speaking I pull the envelope out from under my shirt in the back. I taped it to my skin.

"This is the Luvano family offer to help you get rid of a mutual problem." I am acting cold.

"I meant no disrespect acting and getting you alone. Your men haven't exactly been helpful sending you an offer. We had to resort to other tactics." He pulls away from.me and opens the envelope. He reads the request, and the offer.

"You guys are smart. Using a woman to be you delivery boy. What if I was to kill you for tricking me?" He pulls his gun out, and points it at my head. Barrel flush to my forehead.

"That's your choice. I welcome death. However, you wouldn't want a war with the Luvanos would you? Killing me, would start a war, that you would lose." I'm cold, pressing into his gun.

"Damn, this offer is nice. You are a strange one."

"Have church, then call the number at the bottom. I will await your answer. I know you prefer dealing with men, but trust me I will show you more respect than any man would." I turn and walk to my bike. He lowers his gun, not sure what to do. I take off before he has has chance to do anything.

That was amazing! Shit, i have biker on me. And bikers in front of me. They have me surrounded. Fuck.

"Little missy! Get off your bike." Its the president. His right hand man, and his vice president. They are walking up to me.

"Who do you think you are, waltzing into my bar, and handing me a damn offer!" Yep I pissed him off. Great.

"Someone who has the funds, and power to make you that offer. Plus possible future business."

"I want to talk to the head of the Luvanos, get him here!"

"You will talk to me!" That's it, I'm done for, me and my big mouth.

"Sweetheart, you don't have any other option. I have you surrounded. You are on my turf. I could take you if I wanted." He is laughing.

"Listen here Pres. I know you find women are below you, I know you think a man is better suited to handle business. However, I assure you. That offer is mine. I will handle the business with you."

"Take her." I start having them men comes towards me. I rip my wig off, and they stop. I pull my contacts out, and throw them on the ground.

"Daniel!" The president turns around and looks at me. Scared.

"Diamond? What, how, I don't understand." See the president is an old friend of mine. The group in was with, he created. He was my late husband and my best friend. When my husband died. Daniel went off the deep end. He took off, and no one has heard from his since.

"How's my God son?" His men lower their weapons, and just stare at their president.

"I can't believe I didn't recognize your voice." He is slowly walking toward me.

"Hehe, you mean my fake voice." I say in a slightly higher pitched fashion.

"Diamond!" He grabs me and hugs me.

"Take my offer Daniel." He pulls back and stares at me.

"What?" He looks confused.

"If you would have kept in contact you would know that I am engaged, to Roman Luvano."

"Men, go back to the clubhouse." He dismisses his men.

"Wafflehouse, for old times sake?" He asks. I nod. I motion for my guards.

"I'll change in the car on the way." A car pulls up and Alex opens my door. "We will follow you. Don't lose us." I wink at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 275 33
AIN'T NO WAY YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS ONE ITS SO BAD!!! I ONLY HAVE IT UP TO ADVERTISE MY NEW STORY HIS ESCAPE! -------------------------- "Yo...
118K 1.9K 64
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "you're mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His devilish smirk appears "No" he s...
13K 235 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
74.6K 1.5K 15
"Sweetheart, I don't appreciate when people talk back to me." This time I succeed in keeping quiet. "You'll learn to respect me and as my property, y...