I'm A Delinquent? Since When?

By OminousNerd

According to my mother, or Mother Dearest as I prefer to call her, my defiant behavior is unacceptable. Her w... More

I'm A Delinquent? Since When?
Detention Is Where The Heart Is
Tin Man Has A Heart After All
Birthday Sparks
S.C.H.O.O.L.
Blue Polka Dots
Jiminy Cricket
Cocky Alarm Clock
To Wade's I Go
Gummy Bear Victim
That Green Monster Called Jealousy
Shorts And Sexual Tension
Miss Whorebag
First And Last Dance [Part 1]
First And Last Dance [Part 2]
Author's Note

I'm In Twilight? Since When?

22.3K 939 245
By OminousNerd

..::Chapter Ten::..

..::Faith Ellsworth's P.O.V.::.. 

Just as I’m about to go downstairs to make my coffee, I hear a honk. I walk over to my window and look down, seeing Wade leaning against a black truck. I hold up a finger signaling for him that I’ll be down in a minute, and toss on my leather jacket over my uniform blouse. Grinning, I bound downstairs, pour my coffee into a to-go mug, and head outside. It’s been a whole day since I saw him last and I feel so relieved. Yesterday was incredibly boring. All I did was watch sappy romance movies and eat ice cream. I felt like it was appropriate.

I am Wade Ryker’s girlfriend.

Wade Ryker is my boyfriend.

I skip towards him, feeling like I’m on some sort of high. Has he always been this attractive? His blonde hair is in its usual spikes but they are slightly droopy, probably due to the muggy weather. His eyes are a charcoal grey and are focused intently on me, as are mine on him. I’ve never been in like—let alone in love—with someone. My stomach has butterflies whenever I think about him.

Fudgesickles, I’m getting soft.

He closes the distance between us and places his hands on my hips, under the material of my shirt, rubbing his thumbs in circles. My skin smolders beneath his touch. He’s addicting, like my own personal brand of heroine.

Wow, now I'm Edward Cullen? Since When?

“Hey,” he finally says, in a tantalizing voice I might add, interrupting the non-awkward silence.

My gaze flickers down to his lips but then jump back up, embarrassed. “Hey yourself, Ryker.” I smirk. “So are you going to be my chauffer today?” I raise an eyebrow.

A wicked grin makes its way onto his face. “Nope, I just wanted to do this before I went to school.” He pecks me on the lips teasingly before turning around, pretending to get into his car and leave.

I roll my eyes and jump into the passenger seat. “To school, Jeeves!” I demand, pointing forwards. He laughs and drives.

As we pull up, I have the greatest idea. I get out of the car and rush over to Wade, pulling on his arm and whispering in his ear. He rolls his eyes but nods. We begin heading for the school building, but in… slow motion!

So much epicness shouldn’t be legal.

Wade and I walk to my locker and I grab my English textbook, putting it into my book bag. Suddenly, I'm being pressed up against the lockers. I look up at Wade, curious and embarrassed. I've never had so much human contact before I met Wade. Especially not this kind. 

His hands find their way back to my hips, sliding across my exposed skin. Warmth immediately washes over me and I suppress a sigh. He makes me feel so safe yet uncomfortable, in a good way. I bring my hands up around his neck, bringing him closer to me. He chuckles huskily, dipping his head down, and I can feel his breath on the nape of my neck. His lips don't make contact with me, but I can feel the tingles crawl over my entire body regardless. 

His tongue runs from my shoulder to my jaw and I shiver, but then the bell rings and he starts walking away. "See you at lunch!" he calls, turning around long enough to wink, a smirk evident on his face. I stand there, gaping at him, my face red as a tomato. 

"Tease!" I shout after him, pouting. 

I walk into English late and ignore Mrs. Piper's glare of disapproval. I missed her saying something about an assignment due, so I look to this kid to my right who has dark shaggy hair and blue eyes. 

"What is she talking about?" I ask him quietly. 

He turns towards me and shrugs. 

I roll my eyes. "Well, do you at least know when that something is due?"

He shrugs once again. That is so freaking annoying!

"Well you're about as useless as nipples on a nun," I retort, turning my focus back to Mrs. Piper. 

"What's your problem?" the guy finally says. His voice is about as deep as Justin Beibers. It seems as though somebody hasn't hit puberty yet.

I place a finger on my chin, pretending to think about his question before saying, "I can't think of a non-sexual term." 

He scoffs. "Go to hell."

I smirk. "Already there."

..::::..

"Faaaith!"

I turn around and do a few crazy ninja moves, looking around. Sylvia, Shane, Soren, and Chloe clutch their stomaches, cracking up. I glare at them playfully. "Watever, guys! Whenever someone yells my name like that, I expect to get tackled by you!" I point at Sylvia, narrowing my eyes even more.

"Anyways," Soren drawls out, "We just came to see if you're going to have lunch with us today." 

I shake my head. "Not today, sorry guys. I'm going to sit with Wade."

Chloe cocks her head to the side. "Wade Ryker?"

I nod.

"Are you guys, like, together?" Shane asks curiously.

I nod once again. 

Sylvia and Chloe jump up and down and then tackle me. "Oh my gosh! He is so hot! I'm so jealous." Chloe squeals.

Shane butts in. "Um, boyfriend present you know." I can't help but laugh. Poor guy.

Sylvia says, "Well then, you better get going. Have fun! But not too much fun, if you know what I mean!" she practically screams at me. 

I groan and head towards Wade's bench, sending a short wave over my shoulder to my weird friends. 

Just as I sit on the bench, an amused voice says, "You're on my bench."

Wade walks up to me, removing his tie. I've noticed that he doesn't like ever wearing his tie. "Deja vu," I rely, smiling.

He sits down next to me and places a kiss on my cheek. So cute! I'm practically swooning here. I swing my legs over his lap and put my arms behind me, holding me up. He stares down at my bare legs and trails his fingers up along my knee socks, over my knee, and fidgets with the hem of my skirt. My breath hitches.

He releases me quickly as if I burnt him. "How were your classes?" Wade asks, beginning to play with my hair.

I shrug just like the kid from my English class. "School sucks," I reply simply. It's weird talking to Wade ever since we kissed on Saturday.

"Want to hear a joke I heard of yesterday?" I say randomly, beaming. 

He chuckles and nods. "Why is santa always happy?" I smirk.

He furrows his brow in confusion and says, "I don't know, why, Faith?" 

"Because he knows where all the naughty girls live." I wink and he laughs. 

"Nice one. Anyways, do you have detention today?"

I shake my head. "No, but if I don't get it by the end of the day, I'll just go anyways. I want to see Trev. Haven't seen him since Friday." 

The bell rings and I groan mentally. I stand up and reluctantly remove his hands from my waist. He pouts cutely and I smile. I kiss his lips, biting his bottom one, and jog to my next class. 

..::Author's Note::..

Sorry if this isn't that great. I just wanted to update. This was a hard chapter to write considering they are actually a couple now. Damien will be in the next chapter. If you didn't like this chapter, I'm really sorry. I know it's not usually how Faith acts, but I have major writers block. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91 0 20
*Insert dramatic music* Two best friends, normal right? Well not in this case. Love, wasn't a thing in neither of their lives. But when each...
23.4K 899 35
Opal Green is a unique girl with a unique name, but her name defines her personality. She is beautiful, has many different colors of creativeness rad...
375 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
619K 15.7K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...