5sos boyxboy oneshots

By snapbackluke

This is a collection of 5sos boyxboy oneshots. Some fluff, some smut. Request anything you want and thank you... More

yay
Lashton // Do It Now, Remember It Later by Sleeping With Sirens
Muke // Porcelain by Marianas Trench
Cashton // Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus
HELP
!!!!!!!
Cake // Hold On 'Till May by Pierce The Veil
Malum // 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen) by Fall Out Boy
$WAGMONEY
Can't Go Back
HAPPY HALLOWEEN CUTIES
Cake // This Is Halloween by Panic! At The Disc
SORRY
GR8 NEWS
Muke // All To Myself by Marianas Trench
Lashton // Believe by The All-American Rejects
Lashton // Maya The Psychic by Gerard Way
WOWWIIEE
Cake // After Midnight by blink-182
Malum // .stage four fear of trying. by frnkiero andthe cellabration
Malum // Lullabies by All Time Low
Lashton // Touch by Troye Sivan
Mashton // Forget About It by All Time Low
IMPORTANT
Muke // Late Nights In My Car by Real Friends
Muke // Ready To Go by Panic! At The Disco
!!!alert!!!
Lashton // fanfiction
Muke // Deathbeds by Bring Me The Horizon
Cake // A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me' by Fall Out Boy
PLS READ
Cashton // All I Want For Christmas Is You by My Chemical Romance
running from lions
Muke // Ignorance by Paramore
!!HEY!!
Malum // The Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance
new cover
quick question
AY
CALM // Someone New by Hozier
RANTS
CALUM
Mashton // Holding On To You by twenty one pilots
Cake // Life Support by Sam Smith
new story!!
unexpected // muke (from tumblr)
Muke // Shades of Cool by Lana Del Rey
pls read !!!
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Muke // Can't Help Falling in Love by twenty one pilots
Cashton // Disappointed
Malum // sleep's just time spent wasting time
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!
mashton // under cover
PLEASE FUCKING READ
muke & cashton // apple shampoo
blurryface
I POSTED HEAVYDIRTYSØUL
cake // my scars mean nothing when i'm with you
phan read read read
hey!

Mashton // Hold On by Good Charlotte

12.8K 201 66
By snapbackluke

{{may be triggering}}

"Hold on, if you feel like letting go. Hold on, it gets better than you know. Don't stop looking, you're one step closer. Don't stop searching, it's not over. Hold on."

Michael's p.o.v

"Bye baby, see you later. I love you." Ashton said, kissing me before leaving for the studio.

"Bye. I love you most." I said, smiling and hugging him. "I love you so much." Ashton opened the front door and left me standing in my living room. Our "thing" is him saying 'I love you' and me responding with 'I love you most'. My smile formed into a frown and slowly walked upstairs to my bedroom. When I got there, I sat down on my bed and let my thoughts wander. Ashton and I have been dating for a couple of months now. After I came out, I started getting a lot of hate. People were telling me to kill myself and I became depressed, so I started cutting. Ashton knows and he's been trying to help me through it. Lately, it's gotten to be too much. I know what I'm going to do. I walk over to the closet, grabbing my gun that I have in case of emergency and put it to my head, and sit back down on the bed. By now I'm sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. I look down at the note that I wrote Ashton.

"I'm sorry Ashton. I'm sorry I was never good enough for you. I'm disgusting and everyone hates me. You probably do too. I don't blame you. This is best for you. Now that I'm gone, you won't have to deal with me. You can find an amazing boyfriend who will treat you right. Don't cry for me because I know it's best that I'm gone. Don't feel guilty. This isn't your fault. Just promise me you'll find someone that you truly love and live a long, happy life with them? Thank you for being there for me even though you didn't have to. I love you most."

Attached was a picture of me and him at a Fall Out Boy concert. Our first date. I was so happy that day. Ashton makes me happy. I just want what's best for him, and that's me being gone. I closed my eyes and sobbed louder, putting a little pressure on the trigger. I was about to shoot, but I felt a hand over my hand on the gun.

"Please, Michael, don't." I opened my eyes to find Ashton standing over me and crying. "Baby, please. I'm begging you. I need you here, with me. I love you." I looked up at him and slowly gave him the gun. He took it from me and put the safety on before placing it on the bedside table. He stood between my legs and leaned down to hug me, sobbing loudly. I hesitantly hugged back, crying into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry baby." I whimpered. Ashton lightly pushed me onto the bed, crawling on top of me.

"Michael, I love you so much. You are so amazing and beautiful and talented and perfect. You are everything I need and want. You need to know this. You don't deserve any pain. I'm sorry for everything you've been through. I'm here for you, and I always will be. Please baby, I love you. I love you I love you I love you." Ashton said, placing wet kisses all over my neck and face. He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips. He hugged me tightly and I smiled slightly. He pulled away and nuzzled his face in my neck. He laid down next to me, his head on my chest and his arm wrapped around my waist.

"I love you most." I said, kissing the top of his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 1.7K 44
One shots for: ❥Cake ❥ Muke ❥ Malum ❥Cashton ❥ Lashton ❥ Mashton ❥ No smut, I can't write OT4's [Requests Open] // not in the fandom anymore, but st...
324K 4.3K 27
A bunch of dirty 5 Seconds Of Summer one-shots.. It's them gay ships if you know what I'm saying...
7.7K 153 12
~5 Seconds of summer one shots~ Includes: -muke- -cake- -Lashton- -malum- -mashton- -Cashton- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.3K 28 7
Dreamnotfound oneshots which will contain smut, fluff and stuff like that. Requests are open! fluff neutral/normal lime smut angst sad If Dream or Ge...