When Different Worlds Collide

By youknowigotsauce

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... More

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 14

9.4K 392 63
By youknowigotsauce

The next day Elijah picked me up from campus so that we could spend time together at his apartment.

Before we got to his house we made a quick stop at the grocery store. I picked up enough things to fill up his apartment for two weeks.

I picked up from prior conversation with him that he doesn't go shopping a lot.

When we checked out, I couldn't believe the amount of money he just paid for food.

Elijah thought nothing of it since the amount it cost was what a rich man like him would call chum change.

I helped him stock the fridge and cupboards with the just purchased items.

I remember my splendid idea that I had for this afternoon.

"Is it okay if I made you lunch?" I asked him.

"Sure what will you make?"

"I'm going to make something you've never had before."

"Do you have the ingredients?"

"Yeah. I picked them up while at the supermarket, I thought this all out beforehand."

"Alright fine, the kitchen is all yours." He gestured to the kitchen.

I placed all the ingredients on the counter and took the meat out for cleaning and seasoning.

He leaned on the counter watching me intently while chewing on a carrot.

My movements were jittery as I felt his eyes watching my every move.

"What is it? I can't function with you looking at me like that Elijah."

"Why are you so self conscious? You're beautiful, you know that right?"

"Well thank you, but that still doesn't make me feel better with you watching me."

His mouth lifted into a smirk before he took quick strides to come closer to me and wrap his arms around my waist. He kissed me shoulder and caressed my waist.

"Alright I'll go watch some tv."

"How much more longer babe? I'm so damn hungry." He whined.

"Just an hour and a half more eat some cookies while you wait."

"I would rather wait than eat that sugary shit," he muttered in my neck before he kissed the sensitive skin there and walked out of the kitchen.

I plated Elijah and I's food and poured two glasses of lemonade.

I watched Elijah in suspense wondering what he would think about this dish.

"Mhm, this is really good. It hits different from Italian food."

"Yup, oxtail and rice and peas is top tier food where I'm from."

~

After we had lunch, we sat on the couch in his apartment's living room watching the fresh prince of bel air.

I laughed at Will and Jazz as they acted a fool as usual.

I sneaked glances at Elijah to see if he was enjoying the show but for the most part he just watched me watch the show, which is weird.

Our eyes met in the middle of our sneaky glances and I couldn't help how the smile spread across my face like wild fire.

He pulled me on top of him so that I was now straddling his lap. He caressed the apples of my cheeks as he examined the depths of my eyes.

His hold was tight on my wrist and I know that he knows how I feel from the rapid thumping of my pulse point.

My eyes did not internalize how I felt as he stared into them.

How was it that he could know how I felt but I could not decipher his feelings?

He was a man of few words, if you wanted to know something you had to figure it out yourself.

He held my chin between his index finger and thumb as he tilted my head towards his lips. He kissed my lips and took my breath away.

We fought for dominance as we kissed in a starving manner.

We explored each other's mouth as I clutched onto his biceps and he gripped my waist for anchorage.

My hands found a mind of their own when they slid up under the T-shirt Elijah wore to run along his toned stomach.

He gripped my ass groaning into my mouth as he shivered slightly when my hand had made impact with his heated skin.

My hands were everywhere loving how the heated skin of his body felt.

I could stay in this position and this moment forever as long as it was with him. I wanted everything with him.

We enjoyed our time together that was until we heard someone knock his door.

A muttering of shit was mumbled from Elijah before we finally detached from each other.

He got up and went to open the door for whoever had come.

"Franco? If I had known it was you I would've slammed the door in your face."

"Hush up big brother, you know you love me."

Big brother?

"Who is this?" The young man asked causing me to raise my head and look up at him. He had hazel eyes and brunette messy hair styled cutely.

"This is Alyssa."

"Hi," I said smiling politely.

He examined me furrowing his eyebrows.

He chuckled abruptly, "Holy shit, she's the girl you were pining over on thanksgiving. I see you guys have resolved your problems."

"Shut your fucking mouth," Elijah hissed quietly.

I smiled at what was revealed. I knew he was upset about that more than he let on.

"Hi, my name's Franco, Elijah's little brother." he outstretched his hand for me to shake and I took it. "I actually owe you a lambo, let me know when you want it."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion while smiling in amusement.

"Okay umm, I should probably leave."

"It was nice meeting you Franco."

He smiled, "You too pretty girl."

"Wait I can take you back to campus," Elijah said.

"Actually Elijah, we need to talk along with our other brothers."

"They're here?"

"Yes, they're outside in the car with Grant maybe he can take Alyssa back to campus." He turned to me. "You live on campus? How's that?"

"Okay, I guess. I have a great roommate and it's comfy."

"And small and looks like it has roaches," Elijah added.

"Forgive my brother he's very skeptical when it comes to cleanliness."

"I've noticed," I retorted as I looked around his apartment.

"Anyways come on let's get you back to school," Elijah said.

We stepped outside of his apartment and out to the parking lot where we saw two other young men dressed sharply in tailored to fit semi-formal attire which seemed to be designer.

"These are my other brothers Santino and Dante, they just got back from Italy," he said pointing to them respectively.

Santino had curly dark hair and grey eyes while Dante had the same golden hair like Elijah, along with dark brown eyes. Both were handsome in their own way. Santino was handsome in a respectable way while Dante was handsome in a cocky way. 

They both shook my hand separately as they stared at me in wonder.

"Hi," I said and they both nodded at me.

"So Alyssa, Grant said he can take you back to campus now," Franco said and I nodded.

"Will I see you tomorrow?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah," I answered and he nodded.

"Cool."

"Cool."

He hesitated for a bit clearly trying to decide whether or not he should carry out his actions.

He sighed before he stepped closer to me and pressed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync for a short while before we pulled away.

His brothers stared at us in shock. Dante's corner of his lips rose before it fell, while his other brothers remained shock.

Elijah led me to the sleek jet black Audi and he opened the door for me. 

As soon as I got in the car, I brought the window down and waved goodbye to Elijah before the car pulled off taking me back to campus.

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.2K 31
The billionaire, The discreet submissive, The hurt, The lies, So blindsided by lust, So blindside by hurt, Will they survive?
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
1.8M 61.1K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
135K 2.3K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...