When Different Worlds Collide

By youknowigotsauce

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... More

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 11

8.8K 413 94
By youknowigotsauce

Alyssa

I woke up early in the morning after falling asleep beside Elijah.

I went onto the app on my phone and booked an Uber.

I informed them in detail of the address to pick me up.

My mind was going around in circles, replaying everything that had happened last night.

I'm fine, I can handle this.

Granted, I wasted three months of my life with him, but it was over now and I'm okay with that.

I found the dress that I wore strung out on his bedroom floor. I picked it up and slipped it onto my body.

I sat on on the edge of his bed carefully to not wake him waiting for my Uber to arrive. While I waited, I watched him as he slept.

He looked so at peace and content with himself and I was mad he was so at ease.

I had to admit it to myself now that he is the best in the game.

He managed to turn a sensible girl like me into an idiot, so I can't even blame those other girls before me who fell for his tricks.

I know this is the end of us now and at least I got myself out before I fell for him even more, that was my plan from the start anyways.

At least now he would leave me alone. I keep telling myself as a coping mechanism.

My Uber arrives fifteen minutes later, and I collected my purse and looked at him one last time.

I left him in his nice fancy apartment that morning, without so much as a word of goodbye, besides there was no need.

~

When I arrived on campus, I had to call my hall leader to come verify that they knew me so I could be  granted entrance.

I arrived at my dorm room just in time so I could pack my bag that I would take with me back home for thanksgiving.

During this Amanda walks in and closes the door behind her. She takes one narrow eyed look at me and I know she knows.

"You slept with Elijah didn't you?"

I put the final shirt in the bag before exhaling deeply.

"Yup. How did you know?"

"You have the just got fucked real good glow."

"Well I did, but you and I know it was a one time thing."

"He asked you to leave this morning after you gave yourself to him?"

"No, actually, I left while he was asleep."

"Oh damn, he's gonna be pissed girl."

She starts laughing, "You have no idea who you're messing with."

"Now what, you're leaving already?"

"Yes, I promised my mother I would be at home as soon as we got break which was yesterday and now today is Saturday so I'm leaving, I'll deal with him after the break. If he has anything to say."

"I wanna be you when I grow up honestly."

She hugs me.

"Well, I'll see you when you get back text me if you can."

I nod and said my goodbyes.

I picked up my bag from my bed and brought it out to the car my mother sent for me. The driver puts them in the back of the car while I get myself situated.

He peels onto the road as soon as he is back in the car and I listen my Mariah Carey's greatest hits playlist for the journey.

I'm awoken from my slumber as the car screeches to a stop.

I blink twice to see my mother's house in my vision, thus solidifying that I've arrived.

She immediately bursts through the door and to the gate to greet me as I walk alongside the driver who takes my things from out the car.

"Watch me baby, I was sitting here all evening waiting for you," she squeals hugging me and rocking me from side to side.

She kisses me all over my face,

"Mommy stop," I whine before she withdraws from me and studies my face.

"Come get your bags and lets go inside."

My mother thanks the driver and pays him.

I take my bags from the driver and head inside side by side with my mother. As soon as I set my bags on the floor and sit to rest on the couch, my mother dives into her questioning.

"How's school?"

"Good, I'm doing well so far."

"Well you always were a bright child," she boasted.

"So you meet any new friends?" She asks beaming from ear to ear.

I internally rolled my eyes, "Yes mama and these questions are so juvenile let's talk about something else."

"Alright Alyssa-Marie, what do you want to talk about?" She asks while folding her arms. 

"When is daddy getting here?"

"Oh him, he'll be here with his wife and children by tomorrow," she said sounding uninterested.

"Okay mommy I get it. Why you and daddy can't live good? I'll be up in my room if you need me."

I retrieve my bag from the floor then I go up and unpack. After eating some snacks I don't even realize when I doze off.

~

I am awoken by the sound of loud talking and laughter erupting in the house. I got ready for the morning before I head downstairs where I spot my dad with his new family sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hey daddy!" I hollered running up to him.

"Hey baby girl," he said getting up to hug me and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"How's my baby doing?"

"I'm okay."

"Hey Tracey," I said to dad's wife and she smiles and waves.

Then I stoop down to kiss the cheeks of my half siblings Alexia and Andre who are two years apart, one ten and the other eight, respectively.

"So how's college treating you? Any boys I should know about?"

I groan, "No sir."

"Leave the girl alone Alex," mom said in her strong accent.

"Alright Marie I was just asking," he responded and Marie rolls her eyes.

They don't really get along half the time, they only do it for my sake or otherwise they're avoiding each other.

"So... have we got everything ready for thanksgiving?"

"As a matter of fact we do, we have to start early so we can get everything done. I already got the two turkeys seasoned and wrapped in the fridge."

"Oh we cooking cooking," I replied then she gave me this look and told me to shut up before she smacked me.

My phone rang while my mother is talking or should I say boasting about all of her successful family dinners and I'm surprised to see the caller.

"Hey," I answer, before she's exhaling telling me that she has a lot to tell me.

So I excuse myself and sit on my bed in my room to listen to her.

"Elijah is so mad that you left his place without telling him. He came here lookin for you and nearly went ballistic when he heard you were gone home already."

"Why is he mad? He knew that he just wanted to fuck me once and he did. He won."

"I know I blocked his number, but he should've tried calling me on a different number if he really wanted to talk to me. I honestly don't even want to see him when I get back," I said.

It's the way I'm lying through my teeth. I do want to see him when I get back. Just the mere mention of his name makes my blood pump faster.

"Girl, I was just giving you a heads up of what you have you to deal with when you get back. Just have fun this break can't wait to see you when you get back."

"I know Amanda, I'll see you when I get back sweetheart."

Then I hung up and lay in bed thinking about all that has happened between Elijah and I.

God I know I acted a fool please forgive me.

Also could you get rid of these feelings that have now attached themselves to me, please?

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.3K 50
Everyone has his or her own backstory, one darker than the other. Our history makes us who we are today. What we do, what we think, it's all connect...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
218K 4.9K 50
Falling for the mobster
139K 6K 31
A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by a string. Can love still continue to su...