me vs bad boy ; jenzie

بواسطة tobiobabie

[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando ha... المزيد

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue

nine

2.9K 107 21
بواسطة tobiobabie

━━━━━

Mackenzie's POV

Previously>> ...Until I saw a pic of Johnny and I. With his lips against mine.

How can Lauren Photoshop this so well? She have a talent.

I'm annoyed cause Lauren made a Photoshop like this. But honestly, on the other side, I'm obsessed with this cause the edit is sooooo good.

"Woah woah woah! We already kissed?! I don't remember." I heard Johnny's voice. I jumped in shock.

"Since when are you awake?" I frowned.

"A minute ago?" Johnny shrugged.

"Ohh... Anyways, Lauren edit this. We haven't kiss." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Well, how about now?" Johnny showed me his iconic smirk.

"Wait what!? Eww! You gross!" I said as I made a lot more space between him and I.

"Chill! I'm just messing with ya." Johnny laughed.

"Not funny!" I glared at him as I throw a pillow at him.

"Yes it is." Johnny said with a smirk. I groaned and throw him another pillow.

"Oh! So wanna play this game?" Johnny smiled as he raised his right eye brow. I widened my eyes.

He immediately took a pillow and throw it to me. It hit me and without me realizing, he's right in front of me. Suddenly, he tickled me. I laughed immediately.

"H-hey! Stoppp!" I shouted, still laughing.

"No thanks." Johnny said.

I fell off the bed. Wait! I mean, I attacked the floor. It automatically also made Johnny fell. We both made an "ouch" sound as I squeezed my eyes close.

I opened my eyes. That's the time when I realized he's on top of me. It's a bit weird here. I stared into his gorgeous green emerald eyes. And he stared into my boring brown eyes. He started to leant in.

Just before his lips touched mine, the door opened. I immediately looked towards the door and saw Lauren.

"WHAT THE HECK YOU TWO DOING HERE!? ANYWAYS, WHERE'S ME PHONE!?" Lauren shouted as she stepped in.

I can't even say one word. So does Johnny. Lauren shrugged and took her phone on the bed once she saw it. She walked back to the door and she stopped before even touch the door's knob. She turned around with an evil smile.

"Got it!" Lauren said with a proud smile. She turned around and turned the door's knob. "Bye!" She said happily as she stepped out and closed the door.

"Shoot!" I stood up.

"Oops... Sorry. Hehe..." Johnny scratched his neck.

"YOU ALMOST STOLE MY FIRST KISS DUMBASS!" I gave him a death glare.

"What? You have never kissed someone before?" Johnny laughed.

"No. And that's. Not. Funny." I groaned.

"You have kissed before?" I frowned.

"Yeah. Kind of." Johnny shrugged with both of his eyebrows lifted up.

"Who is it?" I asked curiously with a wide smirk.

"My teddy bear." He answered as he held his laugh.

"Are you- ugh! Seriously!?" I rolled my eyes and rested my back on his bed and lay my head on his pillow.

"Actually, I don't know. Probably kindergarten." Johnny laughed. I made an "O" sound.

Johnny joined me laying on the bed. It was a nice silence. Not the awkward one. We both smiled for no reason, well, I mean, I do. I stared at the ceiling. Just to see some glow in the dark stars.

"So.. it's not the 'me vs bad boy again', huh?" I said, breaking the silence, still looking at the ceiling.

"I guess so. Now it's like 'me and the bad boy' for you." Johnny chuckled and I know exactly that he's smiling. I laughed.

"Am I really a bad boy in your point of view!?" Johnny asked and laughed a bit.

"Maybe...? But why you really hate me back then?" I asked, as I felt how time flew. It's one am already.

"Well, cause, no reason. I guess the same happened to you." Johnny said.

"Yeah." I replied as I decided to turn my head to face him. He realized and turned his head to face me. We stared for a moment. Until, I slapped him. He widened his eyes.

"WHAT THE HECK!? THIS WAS A PRETTY GOOD TIME!" Johnny shouted, emphasising the word "was". I just laughed as the response.

"Why did you do that?" Johnny finally calmed down.

"So you have a reason to hate me." I laughed even harder seeing his childish face. He rolled his eyes but also joined me laughing.

"Guess we both have to sleep now." I said as I stopped laughing.

"Okay then." He stopped as well.

"Good night, Kenz." Johnny said as he pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

"Sweet dreams." He whispered as he place a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and drift off to sleep.

♥♥♥

I woke up by Lauren's voice burst out inside the room. I opened my eyes slowly. Seeing Johnny still asleep while hugging me. He's so cute though. He opened his eyes as well. He looked at me and smiled as he stroked my hair. I smiled back and rested my head on his chest.

"HELLO!? YOU TWO JUST GONNA IGNORE ME HERE!? I FEEL SO SINGLE YOU KNOW!?" Lauren shouted. I laughed as I remembered the day I get to know Johnny. The day where I met Mr. Barnes. The one and only that made me here. In Johnny's house, becoming his friend. I somehow really thankful for Mr. Barnes now.

"WHAT THE JFKBSISBHKSJJSKHSJ HAPPENED HERE LAST NIGHT?" Lauren continued shouting with both of her arms on her hips.

"We're just cuddling what's wrong with that?" I rolled my eyes and me and Johnny released our hug.

"Oh- sorry... Uhm- I thought..." Lauren laughed awkwardly.

"You dirty minded child." Johnny rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Okay. I just wanna told y'all that breakfast is served and mom told you two to come down." Lauren said and quickly leaves the room. Me and Johnny looked at each other and bursts out laughing.

"That's somehow hilarious for me." Johnny said between laugh.
"Yeah. Same.." I agreed as I keeps on laughing.

"C'mon! I'm starving for food." I said as I stood up and walked towards the door. Johnny followed me from behind and we both went downstairs.

"Hey kiddos! Have fun last night?" Mer smirked and my mom laughed.

"Kind of. But Kenzie slapped me!" Johnny complained like a four years old kid.

"Kind of.... Okay?" Carson said, smirking. With his right brow lifted up.

"I mean, not like that. We talk and-" Johnny said but Carson cut his sentence.

"Talk and make out!" Carson said as he doing a fake make out.

"Eww! I hate when people does that!" I complained and crossed my arms as I looked away.

"Okay kiddos. Let's eat!" My mom said. Everyone took two bacon and an egg. After everyone got their food, except Carson, and Johnny, Carson dumped all the food into his plate.

"Wait what? What can I eat!? I can't have a breakfast then!" Johnny shouted and crossed his arms.

"Well, you can eat.. you know?" Annie said as she looked at me and back to Johnny.

"Exactly!" Carson, Lauren, Hayden, Darian, Maddie Z, Maddie O, pretty much all of us said in unison.

"Carson." My mom rolled her eyes.

"Fine! Hmph!" Carson pouted as he gave Johnny half of his food.

"Thanks Mel." Johnny smiled at my mom.

"Anything for you John!" My mom smiled back.

"I told you Melissa love Johnny more than me!" Carson said as he bite his bacon aggressively.

"Uhmm.. you never told us about that...?" Hayden frowned. Carson shot an 'i don't care' look to Hayden.

"Most importantly, my mom love Johnny more than me!" I shouted.

"Well, he's handsome and nice and talented, and most importantly, a perfect guy for you." My mom smiled and continued laughing. The others joined her. Me and Johnny just rolled our eyes and ate out food.

"Guys!" Dale entered the dining room.

"Yeah?" We all replied.

"They changed the date. We're going to New York tomorrow." Dale informed us.

"I guess all this dirty minded kiddos have to pack." Mer said.

"Well, I learned that from you." Johnny said and Mer gave him a glare. We all laughed.

♥♥♥

I'm packing all my stuff I want to bring with me to New York. Johnny does the same. His suitcase is almost full. While mine is just not even a half.

Just fifteen minutes later, we both finished packing.

"Kenz!" Johnny said as he stood up near his bed with his

"Huh?" I walked towards him.

"Please sit on this. I need help." Johnny said with a "hehe" sound at the end. I sat on it and he closed the zipper.

"Done!" He said as he throw a fist into the air.

"Well, me too I guess." I shrugged and we both went outside.

♥♥♥

I'm at in the plane on the two seat with Brynn. Lauren and Annie is behind us. Johnny and Darian in front of us. While Carson and Hayden in front of Johnny and Darian. And the rest are on... somewhere.

"Omaigaddd! You're going to film your own cover! You'll be famous! I bet 5 dollar." Brynn said.

"I don't know... Maybe?" I shrugged.

"All the passengers here, please buckled your seatbelt. This plane gonna take off any second." I heard a woman's voice. And I buckled my seatbelt right after.

"New York, here we come!"

♥♥♥

I'm literally out of idea in every chapter. IDK why some of you like it. And I'm really confused this one is good enough or not enough. Plus, I think my writings is bad lately. Sorry for that tho :)

And I'm sorry for the late update. I've been really busy this past few days, or weeks. A lot of homework, drama stuff, eat, sleep, and I'm heading for final exam. Hope y'all understand.

I just wanna tell you all that.. my lil bro kick me on the face yesterday or maybe two days ago. I really hate him for that but my mom told me to forgive him. I did. But I didn't mean it. Cuz it's so fvcking hurts me. Luv you all <3

Me,

~C

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.9K 250 26
𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤- 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥: two people from completely different worlds cross paths after passing each other in the halls for eleven years. he...
60.4K 2.6K 43
"Just like first love, you give everything and you give too much." Mackenzie Ziegler and her sister Maddie are well-known reality TV stars from Dance...
147K 3K 41
[Completed] Mackenzie Ziegler, lives a dark life. She's consumed by her overpowering depression. Johnny Orlando, her ex-best friend, wants to know he...
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...