Total Drama The 6th

By zokeduncney

This story has most of the original and season 4 cast in it with 2 new characters! Enjoy! "Hello! I am Chris... More

Intro
The Cast
Confessionals
First Challenge part 1
First challenge part 2
Winner's Advantage
The Second challenge
Noah's P.O.V
Heather's P.O.V
Riley's P.O.V
Next Day
Challenge
Talent Show
Off to the Marshmallow Ceremony
Beth's P.O.V
Duncan's P.O.V
Cameron's P.O.V
The Campfire
Last Time
Next Challenge
P.O.V
*READ
Episode 4
Episode 5

Teams

766 20 1
By zokeduncney

" Time to announce the teams! "

Positive replies and negative replies come spitting back at Chris.

" Okay so Team Uno is Cody, Noah, Riley, Mike, and Courtney.

" What?? But I wanna be with Zoey!" Mike cries.

" Sorry man, decisions are decisions. "

Mike frowns and walks to the rest of Team Uno.

"Alright then. Team Apple is Blaine, Beth, Dawn, Scott, and Duncan. "

" Yippee. " Duncan says sarcastically.

" Next team is Team Game. Gwen, Trent, L'Shawna, Eva, and DJ are on Team Game.

" I have to be with these losers?!?! " Eva growls.

" Next team is Team Skirts. Sierra, Zoey, Heather, Lindsay, and Harold are on Team Skirts.

" Hey! " Harold yells.

" The last team is Team Last. Tyler, Alejandro, Cameron, Izzy, and Owen are on Team Last. "

" Really? Team LAST? " Alejandro exclaims.

" Yeah you guys were the LAST team I announced soooooo, yeah. "

" Whatever" Alejandro says.

All the teams are together, and everyone is talking to each other until Chris walks up to them and announces that today would be the first challenge and the first elimination ceremony.

" Everyone follow me. " Chris says with a grin on his face.

" Oh crap. " Owen replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 24 18
Fanfiction was made by TDGirlsFanForever. We both DON'T! own Total Drama series. All rights belongs to Cartoon Network and Fresh TV. Chris - Yo! We...
1.3K 43 9
โ™ก an alejandro x female reader fanfic โ™ก in which you join the new season of total drama in hopes of winning the cash price which could finally allow...
22.5K 504 18
You are a famous teenage actor who received an offer from Chris McLean to be apart of a new reality show called "Total Drama Island." You compete aga...
99.2K 2.5K 28
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." You were forced onto Tota...