Shame Shame Shame

By gaybxtxh

A girl named Alexis moves to a new town with her grandmother and grandfather. She lost her parents a year ago... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
hello
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
oop hi
I'm so sorry!
Ch. 11
PSA - Her Dirty Little Secret

Ch. 4

3.2K 92 18
By gaybxtxh

A car horn beeps from outside the house, letting me know that Veronica and Caleb are here. I grab my coat off my bed, and hurry down the stairs. "Bye grandma, bye grandpa. I'll be back before ten" I wave to them, as I walk out the front door. As soon as I close the front door I hear Caleb yell "what's up bitch, you ready to have some fun" his head pokes out the window. I open the back door and get in as well, and reply to Caleb "of course."

"No drinking until after our froyo stop" Veronica whines. Caleb looks towards her direction with a are you serious face. "V, you know I can't control myself when there is alcohol around" he laughs, taking out some alcohol for him and I to drink. "Ugh you guys" Veronica whines as we both start sipping on our own drinks.

Caleb starts messing with the radio to find a good radio station to listen to. "Hey! Since you aren't listening to me about the drinking, no touching the radio. I'll pick the station" Veronica says with a sassy tone. "Here little miss petty bitch, take a few sips" Caleb holds his drink in her direction. She takes it and takes four sips of it. "A few!!!" I repeat, not wanting the night to end with us dead because Veronica was driving tipsy or drunk.

Fifteen minutes go by and we finally make it to yogurt city. We all had a little bit more to drink, leaving Caleb and I almost a little more than just tipsy, and leaving Veronica to be tipsy. Before we went into Yogurt City we all chugged some more alcohol down...why not have some fun while we're out! We aren't harming anyone!

We all got our frozen yogurt and picked a table to sit at. The place is pretty packed, but it's probably because it's a Friday and it's seven which is the hour everyone is out for their Friday night plans. Veronica, Caleb, and I start giggling constantly at our conversation that makes no sense, and just random things that's happening around us.

"Omg you guys look at who is walking in" Caleb says, and all our heads turn in the direction of the door. "Mrs. Moore" I laugh and continue "she's literally everywhere I go!" "STALKER" Caleb yells, making Veronica and I hit him. "Shut up Caleb, she's gonna see us" I say. "Maybe she likes you....if she's following you everywhere" Veronica whispers and raises her eyebrows. "I wish, but that would never happen. Plus there's a guy with her who is probably her husband" I roll my eyes.

"Hey Lexi, Veronica" We hear Mrs. Moore's voice and look towards her. She doesn't know Caleb but he knows of her. Almost every student at school knows of her because all the guys talk about how attractive she is. Instead of reply like normal people we all just laugh, making a confused look appear on Mrs. Moore's face.

"Don't you look nice, all dressed up for your husband" I laugh, but actually look her up and down, and realize how gorgeous she is in her long black coat. She looks taken a back by me saying that. Veronica kicks my leg under the table. "Sorry, Lexi is a little-" Veronica starts to say but stops, knowing she can't tell our teacher that we have been drinking. "Out of it" Mrs. Moore raises her eyebrow. "Yeah" Veronica responds.

I face Veronica and Caleb and whisper "Don't tell her we've been drinking, I don't think she can even tell, we're pretty good at hiding it." "I think you just told her" Caleb says. I turn around seeing Mrs. Moore's shocked face. She actually lets out a little laugh. "You suck at whispering" she says but continues "I once was a teenager too, so I'm not going to tell you not to drink because you'll ignore me anyways, but seriously don't drive if you've been drinking. Wait a while before you guys leave."

"Omg she's bossy" I attempt to whisper again. "Give it up Lexi, you're not even whispering" Veronica says. I turn back around and give Mrs. Moore an innocent smile. Once again she laughs and says "bye guys and please be safe." She walks away and sits across from her husband who had already picked a table for them. Well I saw a ring on her finger, so I'm assuming it's her husband.

Veronica, Caleb, and I finished our yogurt but actually took Mrs. Moore's advice. Instead of leaving while we all are a little out of it, we'll wait a while. To pass the time, we talk about funny things that have happened in our lives. In the middle of a story Caleb is telling us about his brother breaking his arm at his 5th birthday party I interrupt. "Love the story Caleb but my blatter is about to explode. I'll be right back." I get up and quickly go to the bathroom.

I wash my hands, looking into the mirror and examine my tired looking face. The door opens making me look towards it to see who it is. Of course, it's the one and the only, Mrs. Moore. "Hi" she smiles "has the alcohol worn off yet?" Why is she still here? I've been here for at least an hour and a half and she got here not too long after we did.

"Yeah, but I kind of have a small headache now." "That's what you get. You shouldn't even be drinking" she acts serious. I grab some paper towels to dry my wet hands. "Yeah Yeah, don't act like a strict parent and give me some lecture, you're just my teacher" I say as I walk past her. As my hand touches the doorknob to the bathroom door, I feel her grab my other hand. Immediately I look back at her giving her a what the heck kind of look.

"Lexi, I'm just trying to help. I don't want you to get into any trouble because of it or get hurt" she says sounding genuinely concerned. "I think I'm old enough to take care of myself, and what do you care? I'm just your student, who you barley even know." I don't mean to come off as rude but why is she acting so concerned. Something about that is setting me off for some weird reason. I'm not used to having anyone look after me or be concerned about me anymore, so maybe that's why?

Mrs. Moore looks down so our eyes don't meet and I realize I did come off as rude when she was only concerned about me. "Sorry" I say quietly, but start to speak at a normal volume "that's just something my mom would have said when she caught me drinking." Now I'm the one that's looking away and trying to avoid contact.

A flashback of my mom catching me drinking with my friends plays through my mind. I remember that night I was so mad at her for yelling at me in front of my friends, but would do anything to go back to that night so I could see her again. A tear slips from my eye as I hear Mrs. Moore's voice "are you ok Lexi?" I shake my head no "not really." She pulls me into a hug, and surprisingly I hug back. She makes me feel safe which is weird since I barley know her.

My head rests on her shoulder as I let out a few more tears. "It's going to be okay. I know it's hard to deal with now, and I'm not going to lie and say the pain will go away, but I will say that it will get easier." I take in what she says and realize it has gotten a bit easier to deal with since when it actually happened, but ever since school started it's been on my mind a lot, since people constantly ask me about my parents.

I break the hug and look Mrs. Moore straight in the eyes. "You're right. It's gotten easier to deal with since it actually happened, but ever since school started it's like everyone asks me about my parents randomly for no reason. Who asks other students about their parents? I guess I'm just used to no one mentioning them to me since everyone in my home town knew not to" I say as I notice Mrs. Moore has a sad look in her eyes but also shows that she is actually listening to what I'm saying.

"I'm so sorry Lexi, I wish there was something I could do to make things better for you" she wipes away the tears on my face. "Ya know, I didn't even want to move to this stupid town. My grandparents thought it would give us all a fresh start but that's not what I wanted! First I lost my parents, then I had to leave all my friends behind. My grandparents made a fucked up decision, and just dragged me along with them without even asking me if I was ok with it." I rant to Mrs. Moore as if she was one of my old friends from back at home.

She does something that catches me off guard. I feel her arm slip around my waist and pull me close to her. Since I'm a little shorter than her I have to look up at her eyes. "What are yo-" she cuts me off. "This town isn't so bad. It'll start to grow on you soon." With my back arched so I'm not pressed up completely against her, I reply "I doubt that, everyone here seems obno-" again she cuts me off, but this time with her lips.

As she breaks the kiss I push away from her, taking a few steps back. My eyes searching the ground as I'm at a loss of words. "I'm so sorry Lexi" Mrs. Moore walks closer to me and grabs my hand. I don't stop her, but I'm not exactly sure why I'm not stopping her. "Umm, it-it's fine. I just wasn't expecting that" I still refuse to look at her face even though I know she wants me to.

"Maybe we should go back out there. Veronica and Caleb are waiting on me anyways, and I'm sure your husband is waiting on you" I slowly move my hand from her grip. "Yeah, you're right, but can I at least explain myself? I don't want to scare you off" she begs, so I'm assuming she thinks I'm mad about what she did? Like I told her, it's fine, I just wasn't expecting that. "Monday?" I look back at her as I open the door to leave the bathroom. "Okay....Sorry" she says quietly. "I said it's fine" I give her a small smile to let her know that I'm not mad, and shut the door.

_______________________________

Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions about the story, I'd be happy to hear them! Also sorry for any spelling errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.1K 22
Rose is a freshman in college. She is a lesbian and completely open about it. Her second semester she meets her sociology teacher. A gorgeous woman w...
2.3K 151 23
Two girls. At school they're total opposites. The cheer captain and the loaner geek. But at home, life isn't all as it's seems. And one teacher, and...
12.8K 303 37
(teacher x student, wlw) Elaine was an academic achiever, and she is surprised she still has time to party now and then. However, everything comes cr...
76.5K 2.8K 46
Kylie's new teacher turns out to be her grandfather's goddaughter. It's tricky when you're attracted to someone who's both your superior and technica...