LOVE

By ibriclarke

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be." More

Copyright.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thireteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sequel is OUT!

Chapter Six

5.6K 326 146
By ibriclarke

"You fucked both of them didn't you?" Devin asked making me shake my head laughing, as he laughed with me. We were on FaceTime even though he could have just come into my room. Taking a screenshot of him I loved how his dimple popped out.

"I ain't fuck them. He got his dance, and Mya ate me out while he hit her from the back." I stated truthfully as he cheesed at me.

"So when you going to lose your shit? You know there are mad niggas waiting to clap that. You know I wouldn't mind bending you over myself ya feel me?" He said laughing to himself, as I shook my head as he talked about me like I wasn't here.

"When I feel like I'm ready, and I for damn sure ain't letting you take my virginity. I wan't the person who takes it to see it as special just like I am."

"You know the scientific term of virginity means no sexual contact, but you get eaten out all the time."

"Science can kiss my ass. I'm a virgin, if I want to get more neck than a chin then that's my business." I said as he nodded at me.

"I like that. More neck than a chin, I'ma use that."

This boy was my son. Laying down in the bed I was the only one in the room, I assumed everyone else was outside, or still playing the game.

Continuing our conversation I felt my phone vibrate signaling I got a text message. Pressing the notification I seen Keyshawn had texted me. Showing the thread from last night, I focused my eyes, on what he just said. Answering back I raised my eyebrow at how fast he was responding.

"I think I want to settle down, and find a girl." Devin said as I continued texting.

"Stop lying, you a fucking hoe."

"Wow that hurt. I just like to fuck girls that are easy, but I want someone who isn't easy. I wan't a challenge someone who makes me work for it."

Ending the conversation I gave my attention back to Devin.

Keyshawn was playing with me, and I didn't like it. If I wanted to play a game I would play Jenga.

If he wasn't holding hands with the bitch on the couch, none of this would have happened. I would have just stopped playing the game, or downed the drink.

"I think that's good D. Just promise me when you find the one you won't fuck it up."

"I promise."

"Alright good, but I have to go Queen Radio is coming on in five minutes."

Sucking his teeth he shook his head.

"Cardi B is now the queen of ra-" hanging up on him before he could continue I didn't feel like catching an attitude today because of bull shit.

"Oh my god, YOU LISTEN TO QUEEN Radio too?!" Karin screamed standing in front of the door making me laugh and shake my head. Excitedly sitting up on my bed, I told her to come in, and listen to it with me.

"Wait so what's your favorite song on the Queen album?" She asked me, as I immediately said 'Coco Chanel' not having to think.

Screeching she agreed jumping up and down. Going on her phone we went on the Apple Music app since my phone was dying. It was good to have someone around who knew that Nicki Minaj made good music.

"She's so unappreciated," Karin stated.

"Right! It doesn't make sense. So Cardi comes in, and everyone forgets about what Nicki did for rap in general, not even female rap! Shit doesn't make any sense."

"Anyone who likes Cardi is tasteless." Seconds later Nicki came on the air, and we both listened, not conversing anymore.

After a few hours of laughter, and new music she left going to take a nap. She complained that when she was home her siblings would wake her up all the time, so she would use this opportunity to relax.

Thinking about doing the same thing my phone flashes, making me press down on the text.

Not bothering to answer, I put matters in my own hands, beginning to walk in his room.

Knocking on the door, I waited for someone to answer.

After a couple of seconds, it seemed like no one was going to, so I gave up beginning to walk away. Before I fully could the door opened, and I immediately smelled the scent of weed coming from the room.

"Um, can I talk to Keyshawn?"

"Excuse me. Rude, manners? My name is Sean give me a moment." He closed the door, and I heard talking on the other side of the room door.

The door opened again, and Sean smiled at me.

"What's your name?"

"What? I'm not telling you my name. Just tell him to hurry up so he can beat this pussy up."

Trying not to laugh at his reaction, he stared at me for a few seconds.

"Keyshawn come get this Hershey chocolate at the door, man." He yelled opening the door for me and closing it behind us. To give us space Sean left out the room making sure to grab the rolled blunt I was sure he was going to fire up.

Keyshawn was laying on his bed staring at his ceiling smoking a blunt. Standing there awkwardly I didn't know what to do.

"You ain't see my message why you here?" Leaning up he looked me in my eyes continuing to smoke. His eyes were red, and I knew he was somewhat high out his mind.

Going up to him I went in between his legs, before grabbing the blunt out his hand. Shaking his head I took a drag, as he put his head on my stomach.

His hands found there was to my ass as he cupped the cheeks.

"You ain't gon' answer me?" He asked before taking his hand and smacking my ass roughly. Hissing I almost dropped the blunt, and he leaned back on the bed taking me with him.

"I said we don't listen. I like you, I don't want you to go anywhere." I stated honestly, as he didn't answer right away letting quietness be the only thing heard in the room.

"I like you too Trinity, did you fuck him?" Shaking my head no I exhaled the smoke, and laid down on his chest after giving it back to him.

"Mya just ate me out while he watched. He only touched her, not me. You, on the other hand, was having your handheld, and shit." He had nothing to say because he knew I was right.

"What you doing after we leave tomorrow?" I asked wanting to break the silence.

"Nothing. We got only two days left before school starts, and I ain't got shit to do."

"I should get going I guess. I just wanted to make sure we were good." Getting up I was stopped from him pushing me back down.

Turning us over I was underneath him, as he put the blunt out on the ashtray he had on the nightstand.

"Just stay here with me please." He said lowly as he moved down, and laid on my stomach. Playing with his hair I moved my hand around just thinking.

He seemed so perfect, I didn't understand. It has been a short time with him, and I already felt like I knew him my whole life.

"I hope you don't hurt me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.6K 16
"The magical thing about home is that it feels good to leave, and it feels even better to come back." Start Date: May 3, 2020 End Date: June 29,2020
34.1K 1K 17
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.
116 0 13
When you think you can't find love it finds you in the most unexpected way.
12.4K 487 41
you never know what to expect out in the ghetto.