The Bet (The Badboy's Claim S...

Autorstwa brendathatwriter

currently being edited! [the first story in the badboy's claim series] It was my turn to smirk. "I wanna make... Więcej

THE BET
ONE ✓
TWO ✓
THREE ✓
FOUR ✓
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
WE MEET AGAIN

FIFTY-FIVE

4.5K 147 96
Autorstwa brendathatwriter

a/n: please don't hate me... 

JAXON

"Something isn't right."

Tyler looked up from his phone. "What?"

I narrowed my eyes at the empty seat next to Audrey. "Kimora... she's not here."

He scratched his stubble. "Didn't you take her to school?"

I shook my head, not taking my eyes off of that seat. "No. Her parents took her to school."

"Then she's skipping."

I snorted. "She never does unless it's with me or Audrey and it's a test day. She would never let anyone take from out of class if there was a test." I remembered she got mad at me for doing that mistake once. How was I supposed to know she was going to receive a pop quiz? But, she ended up forgiving me because I got her pancakes after she made it up.

Mr. Franklin cleared his throat, getting Tyler and I's attention. He tapped his foot, clearing bothered that we were talking. "I knew you two are finished but, there are other people who are taking their test. Don't be rude."

I glared at him about to respond but, Tyler quickly hit my arm and said. "Yeah. We'll keep it down."

I sighed, staring at her desk. I came rushed after being late because Regan and Richard stayed at my place last night and I had to take them to the airport. If I knew Kimora wouldn't be here, I would've stayed home. It's so boring without her.

After a long boring class, I told Tyler I'd see him later before leaving out into the school parking lot. I heard someone call after me. I turned to Abella and she had a confused look on her face. "Hey. Where are you going?"

"Kimora's not here so I'm just going to go home."

She crossed her arms. "No. She's here. I was with her this morning."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Wait. Why wasn't she in class then?"

Abella shrugged. "I don't know. But, one thing I do know is that Adam came up to us and dragged her away because he wanted to talk. That's the last time I saw her."

A warning bell went off in my head. "Where are they?!"

She flinched from my sudden outburst and I quickly toned myself down. "Sorry. Do you know where they went?"

"No clue. Should we be worried?"

I glared at the snow on the ground. "I don't know but, I have a bad feeling..."

Where could that bastard have taken her? Maybe I'm just overthinking and Kimora is just inside at her locker with Audrey. However, the doubt was too strong and my mind was spiraling like a whirlwind.

Where are you, Kimora?

An engine roar snapped me from out of my thoughts and I turned to see Adam shutting the back door of a car.

"Since when did he have a car?" Abella asked.

"I have no idea..."

He looked in our direction as if he felt us watching him. He slightly smirked before hopping in his car and driving off a little too fast.

"Let's follow him," I said, pulling out my car keys. Abella frowned. "Why?"

"So I can see if he knows where Kimora is-"

"Hold it right there!"

We both turned to Principal Brynes. He glared at me more than Abella. I knew he didn't like me so there wasn't any surprise there. "School is not over yet, get back inside before you both earn yourself a detention."

I rolled my eyes and followed Abella back inside. Today is just not the day. Abella and I decided to just go and check at Kimora's locker. I couldn't fight off the unsettling feeling bubbling in my stomach.

Audrey was already standing there looking pretty on edge and seemed slightly hopeful when she looked at me. "Oh, hey you two. You've seen Kimora?"

"No. We were going to come and ask you." I rubbed my temple in frustration. "Adam left school and I couldn't ask him where he last saw her."

Suddenly Abella gasped and whipped out of her phone. "Thank goodness Kimora and I share our location."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "And why are you two sharing it in the first place?"

"Because I need to know where my baby is. Like now."

I rolled my eyes but, Audrey and I both looked at her phone to see Kimora wasn't even at school. She was moving... pretty fast and heading somewhere but, then her dot disappeared. Then it hit me. "Son of a bitch!" I rushed out of the building once again. Fuck Principal Brynes. I should've realized that bastard has Kimora in his car. No wonder he smirked at me like that.

Anger boiled inside of me as I almost got into my car but, Abella and Audrey screamed for me to wait up. Guess the three of us were going.

***

a/n: starting here, there is a trigger warning for the next few chapters about sexual assault. please read with caution or feel free to skip if you don't feel comfortable. nothing is described and you won't miss anything.

***

KIMORA

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling woozy even though I was laying down. I came into contact with a leather car seat and confusion filled me before everything followed back into my mind like water broke free from a dam.

Adam.

I tried moving but, my hands were restrained and my mouth was concealed by duct tape. My heart slammed against my chest. Where was he taking me? What was he going to do? That last question was stupid. I already knew he was going to try and... assault me. Tears started to flood my eyes but, I sucked them back up.

"You're awake." I flinched from the monster's voice that laced with a sick amusement. I looked up at him from the driver's seat just as he glanced over his shoulder. "I was hoping you wouldn't wake up until it's over but, I guess it'll be more fun when you're screaming." He laughed as if something was funny about any of this. I balled my hands into fists. "I can tell you're calling me all the names in the book from how you're glowering at me."

You have no idea.

I focused on getting the knot from around my wrists while he continued on yapping his mouth. "You know, I've always loved you Kimora. I was hoping we'd be together like we envisioned it when we were kids and I know we will be soon."

I rolled my eyes. He's more warped than Maddy is with Jaxon. I'll never be with him. Ever. I don't know what made him think that forcing me to love him would work. He lost every ounce of care from me the moment he desired doing this. I never wished ill on someone so badly before in my life.

He glanced back at me again and I froze, hoping he didn't see me trying to escape. He turned back to the road again. "Just hang on tight. We'll be at our destination in a little while." My heart sunk to my chest and tried my best to discreetly push harder on getting out of these ties. All while praying to God that some miracle would happen and Jaxon will save me from this. That anyone will save me from this monster.

My wrist slipped free and one weight lifted off my shoulder in relief. However, it was short lived because Adam came to a stop, turning the ignition off. I forgot to know how to breathe and a lump got stuck in my throat. He got out of the car and I quickly got up from my laying posture and reached over to the driver's seat to lock the doors.

A frightened gasp escaped my lips as Adam banged on the glass. I couldn't drive off because he had the keys... Dammit! I didn't think that through at all. I sat on the car floor, pulling my legs into chest like a child. I wanted to stop this nightmare. I wanted to be back in Jaxon's arms where it was safe. I wanted to be anywhere but, here.

"Kimora, open the damn door!" His voice raged through the glass and I shook my head. He got quiet for a minute and I didn't bother looking up. I could feel his eyes on me still. "I'm going to count to three and you better open this door. One..."

I pulled my legs tighter into my chest.

"Two..."

I didn't move.

"Three."

There was a brief silence and the only thing I could hear was my uneasy breathing. Why did it get so quiet-

The glass shattered raining all over me and I screamed. His hand latched around my ankle and he dragged me out of the car. I continued screaming from pain as the glass dug into my back and hoping someone would hear me but, this place was vacant and only a house stood there. The one I'm sure he was trying to take me to.

I kicked my feet and hit him in his face. He dropped my ankle and I tried getting up from the ground as quick as possible but, he picked me up, tossing me over his shoulder. I didn't stop from screaming, kicking, and slamming my arms into his back as hard as I could.

"Stop struggling, Kimora! There's no one around to come and save you. Not even Jaxon."

I froze for a minute. He's right. There's no one who will come and save me. Jaxon probably doesn't even have a clue I'm gone. I know he was coming late to school this morning from our text but, then again, there was no way he'd know. No one probably even knows I'm missing.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he placed me down on a bed. Even though no one was going to save me, I could still try and save myself. I kicked his knee and ran for the door but, he grabbed my leg and I fell onto the floor. My head throbbing started throbbing again from the impact.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling my head back. "It turns me on that you're still trying." His tongue ran up my neck and I whimpered. I couldn't stop my tears from escaping anymore. My skin was crawling with revulsion. How did possibly he find pleasure from this?

He forced me back onto the bed and clamped something cold onto both of my wrists on each side of the bed posts. Handcuffs...

"Y-You planned this?" I didn't mean for my voice to come out like a question. He ignored me as he grabbed the ends of my pants but, I saw his lips twitch. He did.

The coldness in the room bit at my legs and I closed my eyes, feeling him take off my underwear. Just close your eyes, Kimora. If you don't see him, it's not happening. 

Yet, closing my eyes like this. I felt so scared and couldn't stop myself from crying. I didn't know what he was doing but, I heard was him shuffling and I knew he was taking off his clothes. His weight dipped on the bed and I held my breath, knowing he was hovering over me.

My hopes and prayers were crushed as soon as I felt him come inside of me. It's all over now. He won...

***

JAXON

"Are you guys sure this is the right place?" I asked Audrey and Abella as we came to an abandoned house in a vacant area.

Abella nearly jumped out of her seat pointing frantically. "There she is!"

I looked at where she was pointing and Kimora was sitting on the curb. Relief filled me. It took us so long to even find her since her signal disappeared but, thankfully it came back up. I wonder why she even turned off her phone in the first place. I put the car in park in the middle of the street. "Stay here." I said before rushing out of the car.

"Kimora!"

Her head shot up and noticed there wasn't a smile or anything. She seemed so emotionless. I frowned slightly, taking off my jacket and putting it around her shoulders. She immediately hugged me so tightly. Her body was shaking so much. I surely must've been from the cold. "I'm so glad I found you. What happened? Why are you all the way out here?"

"We were just having some fun."

I turned to Adam walking out of the house. I let go of Kimora, advancing towards him. "Who the hell said you can take her wherever you want without no one knowing a damn thing?" I growled. I felt a tug on my shirt and I turned to Kimora. She stared at the ground. "J-Jaxon. L-Let's go."

My shoulders sunk and I knew something was wrong with her. From the way, she grabbed my shirt, her grip felt so weak. It was like she a hollow glass and I was afraid she going to break. I glanced at Adam and he had his eyes on Kimora already. Her grip on my shirt got slightly stronger and I grabbed her hand. "Yeah... let's go."

We both walked in the car. Well, I walked while Kimora seemed to just shuffle her feet. I frowned, forcing the questions to come later. Abella and Audrey nearly tripped getting out of the car as they wrapped their arms around her.

I looked over my shoulder, seeing Adam smirking proudly. I clenched my fists, really wanting to walk over there and punch it off of his face. What the hell was he smirking for?

Finally, he retreated back into the lonely house and I turned to the girls. They were looking pretty worried at Kimora as she climbed into the backseat. They both turned to me with confused looks on their faces and I shrugged. "I don't know."

We all got into the car and I drove in the direction for us all to go back to school. I glanced through the rearview mirror, listening to Abella talk to her. "Babe. I've been so worried about you. Don't make me worry like that again."

"Right. I won't do it again..." She said, giving Abella a fake smile. I furrowed my eyebrows by that. Something definitely is up.

After a long silence in the car, we made it back to school. I was just hoping Principal Brynes wouldn't catch us. I was about to turn off the car until Kimora spoke up. "Let's go to your place... I don't... want to go back in there."

I didn't question it and decided to do what she asked. I'll find out what's wrong with her sooner or later. I'll just give her what she wants for right now. I made a stop at a restaurant and smiled at her. "Hey, how about we eat some pancakes?"

She shook her head, continuing staring out the window. "I'm not hungry."

"Kimora Falls? Not hungry for pancakes?" I said jokingly but, she didn't laugh. She only narrowed her eyes. "I'm not hungry."

"Okay." I sighed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

32.4K 1.6K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
93.2K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
211K 10.9K 81
Book #2 in The Fire series SELENE BLAZE "You've got the wrong girl." I say as I continue to take a step backward. He stepped forward not letting me g...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...