His At First Sight

By goldennng

''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes fla... More

Important Author's Note
About the book
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus chapter #3
Querenica
Bonus Chapter #4
Author's Note
HELLO

Twenty Two

49.1K 1.2K 154
By goldennng

Guys go follow me on Instagram for book reviews/ recommendations! @_bookaholik_

I flipped the egg on the stove as I waited for it to fully fry. God, I was hungry. It'd been about a week since I'd found out about my pregnancy and things were going well. I haven't started showing a lot but I do have a small bump however it's not very noticeable.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist and heat surround my body. Knowing fully well who it was I leaned back against his warm chest.

"Hi." Antonio whispered in my ear.

"Hey." I said, not turning back.

I felt him nuzzle his head into my neck and inhale deeply. "You smell so good." He mumbled.

His hands that were on my waist started travelling lower, lifting my shirt up and reached my core and his other hand turned the stove off. I only had on a thong and one of his t shirts that reached my mid thigh.

I gripped his hand and said. "Not here."

"Mmm." He said but didn't stop his hand.

I shut my legs together tightly and his hand stopped, so did the kisses that he was placing on my neck.

"Corina open your legs." He said in a firm voice.

"Someone could come in." I said, trying to reason with him.

"I don't give a fuck." He growled out.

"Antonio." I whined.

"Open your legs." He commanded.

I reluctantly opened them and he shifted my thong aside tracing my slit with his finger as I hissed.

"You're so wet." He whispered inserting a finger into my dripping pussy.

I muffled my moan by bringing a hand to my mouth. But Antonio instantly gripped it in his and whispered. "You hold back from me once more and I'll lock you in our room all day giving you orgasm after orgasm understand?"

I nodded and and moaned.

He started working his fingers faster and I fought the urge to scream when I felt my peak was close. He felt it too because he brought his other hand down to my clit and started rubbing it roughly.

"Cum for me." He whispered and I did all over his hand.

He turned me around and sucked his fingers clean.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder still panting.

"Bella Donna." He whispered nuzzling his head into my neck.

"You're crazy." I said, still in his arms.

"Only for you my love." He said running his fingers up and down my back.

I pulled away and turned to the stove to see my egg ruined.

"Ugh Antonio you should've waited till after I was done making my food." I grumbled as I narrowed my eyes at the fry pan on the stove.

He chuckled and turned me around. "Go sit, I'll make you food."

"You're the best." I said, pecking his lips.

"I know." He said, smirking as I went to go sit on a bar stool.

"Tyson and Savannah are coming back in two weeks." He said while cracking an egg into the fry pan.

"Do they know?" I asked.

"Nope." He said and I nodded.

"We have to tell my dad as well." He said. 

"That'll be awkward." I mumbled but he heard it.

He chuckled. "Why?"

"Because the last time he saw us you had your tongue down my throat." I said in a duh tone.

"Relax, he's chill." He said placing a perfectly cooked egg and bacon in front of me.

I grinned up at him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, my love." He said and pecked my lips.

He sat on the stool right next to me and placed a hand on my thigh rubbing small circles with his index finger.

"So.." he began.

I cocked my eyebrow up at him. "So..?"

He groaned and rolled his eyes. "I'm hungry." He said, impatiently.

I picked a piece of bacon on my fork and held it up for him.

"Here." I said.

He looked at me, then at the fork and then back at me. He smiled and shook his head.

He suddenly pulled me closer by my waist. "That's not what I meant." He whispered as his hand went under my shirt to grab my left breast.

"You're insatiable." I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled it away.

He groaned. "Come on Corina, I haven't made love to you in about a week, nor have I tasted you." He whined grabbing my shirt and lifting it up again.

I stopped his hand. "Not now Antonio." I said giving him a warning look.

He rolled his eyes. "I want to be inside of you. I'll take extra care of your clit I promise. It's special." He said huskily.

I rolled my eyes at his crudeness although I could feel myself get wet by his words.

"Babe.." he murmured.

I huffed. "I'm eating." I said.

"After you finish." He said with a determined look.

"I need to shower first." I said, making random excuses because I loved to see him get all riled up.

"Perfect. So do I." He said grinning.

I giggled at his eagerness and ran my fingers through his hair.

He smiled down at me and captured my lips with his, kissing my fiercely. His tongue entered my mouth and started massaging mine and I moaned into his mouth as he did that. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

My food!

I pulled away from Antonio and that's when I noticed he was walking. He gave me a confused look.

"My food, Antonio!" I whined like a five year old.

He groaned. "Later." He said and before I could argue with him he pressed his lips to mine again.

We reached our room as he placed me on the bed and took my t shirt off with one move of his hand.

He smirked when he saw my bare breasts. "Naughty girl." He whispered.

He cupped his hand around my breast and pressed his palm over my nipple.

He then gently licked around my nipple going in circles and then his whole mouth covered it as he began sucking. He sucked on it for a while before going to my other breast giving it the same attention as I became a moaning mess underneath him.

He then proceeded to rip off my thong spreading my legs apart.

"You're so wet, so ready for me." He whispered rubbing my clit with his fingers.

I couldn't help but thrust my lower region into his face desperate to feel his tongue along my pussy.

He chuckled at that and ducked his head as his tongue lapped up in my juices and played with my clit, his teeth biting into me.

"Antonio." I panted breathlessly.

He thrust a finger inside my clenching pussy, my muscles contracting around it.

"I can't wait to be inside of you." He groaned before resuming back to sucking my clit, tasting my flesh.

"Please." I cried out when I felt my peak was close.

"What do you want?" He asked as he thrust another finger into me and I cried out in ecstasy.

"Tell me." He said biting into me as I trembled.

"Make me cum!" I said a little too loudly.

That was all it took for him to thrust his fingers back inside me as I came.

"Fuck." I moaned.

He came back up his lips shining from my juices. "I love you so much." He whispered placing soft kisses on my neck.

He got off the bed and ripped off his shirt and then pulled his sweatpants down along with his boxers.

I sat up and said. "Lie down."

He laid down on the bed and my gaze zeroed on his stone hard huge member that was sticking up.

I wrapped my hands around his cock as his precum oozed out of it. I leaned forward and licked it off moaning at his taste. I started sucking and his hands went straight to my hair gripping it.

"Fuck." He let out moan which caused me to suck harder. I sucked and pumped for a while stroking the small part which I couldn't fit into my mouth. He moved forward thrusting his member into my mouth as he came and I swallowed it loving the taste.

Antonio flipped me so I was on my back and quickly thrust inside my awaiting pussy and I screamed as I felt him hit my g spot.

"Y-Yes right there...mhmm." I moaned and he stared thrusting faster.

His hands gripped my waist and mine were tangled in his hair as he thrusted into me driving me to edge of insanity.

"You feel so fucking good." He moaned as one of his hands massaged my breasts and the other traced my hips.

He fucked me slowly playing with my breasts squeezing and tweaking my hardened nipples.

I screamed in pleasure as he began thrusting in and out of me faster than before.

"D-Don't stop..." I moaned loudly.

"You like that huh?" He said hitting my g spot again.

"Yes." I said in pure bliss.

He buried his face in my breasts and my arms wrapped around his neck fisting his hair in my hands.

"I'm c-cumming." I panted after some time.

"Me too." He groaned.

He suddenly pulled out of me completely and I whimpered before he thrust right back into me with so much force and my orgasm exploded hard. My pussy clenched around him lapping his cock in my juices as his cum filled me spurt after spurt as I went numb in his arms.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered to me and laid me back, getting on top of me and burying his face in my neck.

We laid there for a while in silence enjoying each other's company before Antonio decided to break it.

"What do you want our baby to be?" He asked pulling away from my neck as he looked at me.

I thought about it for a moment. To me, it didn't really matter if it was a boy or girl. I was just happy that we were having a baby, but if I had to choose I'd want a boy.

"A boy." I said after a moment.

He grinned. "Really? I want a girl."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Honestly it doesn't really matter what the gender is but if I had to choose, I'd want a girl to spoil." He said smiling.

"Well too bad I can feel it's a boy." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He chuckled. "I can feel it's a girl." He said rubbing my stomach.

At that moment my stomach growled loudly. Antonio started laughing and I smacked his chest. "I hate you for not letting me have breakfast." I grumbled trying to get out of his arms.

"Well I gave you a better breakfast didn't I?" He whispered pulling me back into him.

I blushed. Hard.
_________________________________________
Hey guys!
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy!
Lemme know your thoughts in the comments !! I love to know what you guys think:)

Anyways

Vote and Comment
Love GoldenG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 97.9K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
24.9K 687 41
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
274K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
149K 2.4K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...