Love By Chance Fanfic : AGES...

By dedededeva

Ae and Pete have been through 3 years of hard time due to separation and finally got to be together (the nove... More

ONE
two
THREE
four
FIVE
six
SEVEN
eight
NINE
ten
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
fourteen
FIFTEEN
sixteen
SEVENTEEN : VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL
EIGHTEEN - END

twelve

8.1K 217 109
By dedededeva

Warning!

👀

•••

A month after Por passed away

Ae's office, Friday, 02.00 PM...

There were 2 boxes on the floor. Ae was taping one of them. That day was his last day in the office. He was transferred to the branch office near his hometown. It only need an hour to reach his family home.

He and Pete decided to live in a different house with his family. When Nat asked for the reason, Ae only said...

"You don't wanna hear what you are not supposed to hear, P'Nat..."

Even though Nat and Oh said they knew everything already 😂👌

Ae's home is 10 minutes from the family house by car, so Mae and others accepted it.

"Ai Ae," suddenly, Forth appeared with a map of letters. "I've called my subordinate in that branch. You will meet with your new division head, my junior in university, Mingkwan."

"Khrab, P'Forth." Ae noted the words.

"Mr.Suthilak never gone there. The branch now is under his son." Forth continued. "He is still young. One or two years older than me."

"I see."

"But he is so kind and clever. He has a husband who is as clever as him, too." Forth added.

"You don't have to tell me about that, P." Ae chuckled.

"I want you to be ready facing anything. Especially Mingkwan. He is such a tease, like a clown. People like you will likely to see him like Ai Boy, but he is better." Forth warned Ae.

Ae laughed, "Are you the only person in your group with sanity?"

Forth nodded, "And you. I don't want you to be insane, playing with Mingkwan."

"Aw, Forth, are you talking about me, huh?" Boy stormed into the room. "I'm sad enough to let my table mate go. Now, my division head is bullying me."

Forth ignored him.

"You guys know that the ones insane here are you both! You are here to work but your mind is easily distracted. You think and even say Beam's name anytime you have a chance." Boy pointed at Forth. "And you! Your face looks angry all the time but it is scarier when you suddenly smile, looking at Pete's picture."

Ae clammed up.

"But I'm gonna miss you, buddy." Boy hugged his nong. "You are the silliest office mate I've ever have."

"Thank you, P'Boy."

"Forth, who is gonna responsible for him there?"

"Mingkwan."

Boy looked surprised. His jaw dropped. His head turned to Ae right away. He stretched out his hand to pat Ae's shoulder. "Good luck, Ai Ae. Ouch!"

Forth slapped his subordinate's head. "Shut your mouth. Mingkwan is better than you at not to be crazy."

"That hurts~"

Ae paid attention to Forth and Boy. They helped him a lot when he started working here years ago. A fresh graduate man who kept his sorrow to himself.

"Contact me if you need something." Forth said.

"Khrab, P'Forth. Thank you na khrab, P."

"Don't fight with you husband!" Boy shouted. "Your office worker will be in trouble."

Ae sighed and chuckled at the same time.

"P'Forth, P'Boy, I need to go khrab. I learned a lot from you both. I'm grateful that I met you here." Ae said before leaving. "See you later, khrab."

Ae's family house, 07.00 PM

The restaurant has been closed. Pete still helped Mae to wash the dishes left. Mae was still amazed with Pete who was standing there. The rich son-in-law who was not afraid to go out of his comfort zone to support his husband. Never once Pete complained about his new life.

He had a long way to learn anything, but Mae and Nat decided to go with Pete's flow.

"It's done khrab, Mae."

"Thank you. Sit down here with me."

Both sat on the bench. Mae opened the rolling door a bit.

"Where is my son? He has not arrived yet to pick you up." Mae asked.

"It's his last day in his office khrab. They might be hold Ae back to have some farewell party." Pete assumed. "They love Ae a lot khrab, Mae. Ae is loved by everyone."

Mae smiled, "You adore him because of that?"

"Hmm." He nodded. "And many more reasons."

This boy is as crazy as my son in love. The only thing Mae could do just grinning. "People love you a lot, too, Pete."

"Only my Mae and Par Jiew before I met Ae and other friends khrab." Pete said. "And also this family..."

"You are loved, son."

"I know now khrab."

Both stopped talking until Mae looked the anxiety in Pete's face.

"Is something bothering you, Pete?"

"More or less, Ae must be sad leaving his old office." Pete mumbled. "I wonder how should I ease Ae when he is arrived."

Mae shook her head. She knew that his son-in-law is talking to himself. "Just do what you usually do each time he is sad."

"What did Mae do when Ae was sad?"

Mae thought for a second, "I didn't do anything. If he cried, I told him to sit down and cry. He would stop by himself."

Pete giggled. "The last time Ae cried..."

"Did you hug him?"

"Yes, khrab."

"Hmm." Mae nodded. "That way, he could let all his feeling out because someone accepted him as he is. He even declared his grieve out loud. You are that significant in my son's life, Pete."

Pete didn't think that it is important to reply Mae's statement because he thought another way. Ae is the one significant in Pete's life. Pete wouldn't let Ae go again no matter what the case is. If he really need to let go, it must when he died.

"I'm the one who can't live without him." Pete mumbled.

Mae heard it but she was distracted with the sound of car's horn in front of her house. "Ae is here, Pete."

Pete's smile grew wide. He ran to the front rolling door and saw Ae was parking his car.

"Good evening, Ae..." Pete greet Ae once the husband got out of the car.

A smile that Ae gave was genuine, but Pete could feel the sadness on his eyes.

"It has been a week." Ae replied Pete.

Yes, it had been a week Ae lived without Pete in their old house. Ae needed to take care of his transfer, so he stayed alone out of town. He only came back every 2 weeks on weekend.

Pete had been adapting with his new life for 2 weeks now. He had been living in their new house alone, too. Every 1 PM, he would go to Mae's house because Nat could only help from 9 AM to 01.30 PM. She must pick Nong Yim at school. Pete helped Mae until the restaurant closed at 5 PM.

"Is it hard?" Ae approached Pete and stroked his cheek gently. "I'm sorry I can't be with yo–what?" Ae was stunned by Pete's sudden hug. "What's wrong?"

Pete tightened his hug. "Have Ae said goodbye to P'Forth and P'Boy?"

"Hmm." Ae nodded.

"Ae will be fine na..." Pete patted Ae's back. "Pete will stick with Ae for all time."

Being hugged by the man he love the most, Ae felt his sorrow was erased bit by bit. This was what he decided to do. He had to choose.

"Are you comfortable in our little house?" Ae asked once Pete broke the hug.

"The house is cozy khrab, Ae."

"It is smaller than the old ones."

"Aeeeee~ I'm the one who chose this house na, don't insult it!" Pete pouted.

Ae laughed. 2 weeks without Pete was like living in empty world for Ae. "I miss you, you know."

"So do I na khrab, Ae..."

"Have you had dinner?" Mae's voice startled the couple who was being lovey dovey in front of the house. "Do you want me to bring you two dinner pack for eating at home?"

"Khrab, Mae. Thank you."

"Okay. Go on, standing and talking like that. Hugging is allowed, too. Don't mind me." Mae left them to come back in. Those words made Ae and Pete blushing.

"Your face is red, Ai Pete."

"Ae also red..." Pete talked back. "The ea–mmmpph!"

Ae smothered Pete with his hand, "Be quiet! I can't shut your mouth with mine right now. Don't act cute."

"Cut it out, Ai Ae." Oh appeared from Ae's behind. He was just arrived from work. "Be cheesy or be rough, pick one! You are worse than the young me."

"What were you back then?"

"I'm cheesy."

"You are the worst! I'm not cheesy at all."

"You are cheesy and everyone in this house knows. I heard it for days, every night. What do you think, huh? It slowly becomes lullaby." Oh teased them again.

Pete and Ae clammed up.

"We are not kids anymore." Oh added. "Don't be like a boiled shrimp each time I tease you about it." He laughed satisfactorily.

Mae turned up again at the door while handing a plastic bag containing 2 packs of food. "Here. Take it away."

Pete took it and thank Mae for the food.

"Ae must be tired. Go home now. See you on Monday, Pete."

Mae was kind to give Pete two days off. Actually, Mae didn't want to make Ae furious. She knew her son. The foolishly possessive type.

"I will drive." Pete proposed.

"What the–No! I will drive." Ae rejected the offering.

"But Ae are tired."

"That is only on your mind." Ae said. "I will drive."

Pete gave in. "I know Ae are tired." He still commented.

Ae didn't say anything. He knew Pete was sulking. That alone didn't make Ae change his mind. "Get in the car." He ordered Pete firmly while pushing the button to unlock the door.

Pete pouted. He knew that any words from him won't made any different when Ae already talked with that tone of voice.

"Ai Pete," Ae called his husband before the man enter the car. Pete turned his face to Ae, he was not in the mood to smile. "I really love you."

Pete didn't expect to receive those words from Ae in the moment like this. His eyes widened. Luckily, Pete managed to control and he was sure he is not blushing. "Do Ae think that I don't love Ae? Or maybe Ae think I doubt about your feeling for me?"

Ae smirked, "You are angry."

"I'm not." Pete answered. "Even if I'm angry right now, I won't doubt Ae nor turn away from Ae." Pete added. "Can I get in the car now?"

Ae didn't reply, so Pete took the initiative to do what he want. He positioned himself on the passenger's seat. He kept the door open slightly because the engine was not started yet.

"It is just about who will drive the car, but they already fight like one of them is cheating." Oh commented. It made Ae turned his back to his elder brother with an annoyed face.

Mae shook her head in disbelief. "Ae, just because Pete is cute when he is angry, it doesn't mean you can make him angry anytime you want."

"It's not like that, Mae..." Ae denied her.

"Then what is it? You can easily give the right to drive at Pete, but you don't." Oh argued. "You are looking for a problem, huh?"

Ae sighed, "I just–"

"It's okay khrab, Mae, P'Oh. Pete is not angry na. Let Ae do what Ae wants." Pete responded. "Let Ae drive me home."

The look in Ae's eyes softened. "We both are tired. I have driven from far and Pete have worked half day. Since I already drove for long, let me make myself so tired so I can rest well at home."

Pete took a glance at Mae and Oh who satisfied with Ae's explanation at Pete. For Pete, he was confused because he didn't ask for it.

Pete decided to got out of the car. He grabbed Ae's hand and smiled. "Pete was angry. I'm not anymore. I'm so childish, aren't I? Just because Ae didn't give me what I want, I got angry. I will be better next time."

"So you are not angry anymore?"

"Hmm." Pete nodded.

"Can we go home now? Because Mae and P'Oh won't stop pestering us even if we are just talking here." Ae glared at his brother.

Oh laughed, followed by Mae.

"You are not JUST talking, Ai Ae. You both are flirting with each other." Oh talked back at his younger brother. "Right, Mae?"

Mae agreed.

"We are going firth, Mae." Ae excused himself.

"Eat the food, okay? Be careful on your way home." Mae waved her hands.

"Don't do anything else and directly sleep na..." Oh reminded them in fun.

"I will do what I want!" Ae answered shortly while opening the door for Pete. "See you later, Mae, P'Oh."

The car was left.

"What's in your mind, Mae?" Oh asked as Mae didn't stop looking at the distance.

Mae smiled, "I'm still amazed how my son can be that gentle towards someone. His face is immediately changed when he looks at Pete, and changed again when he face you, Oh."

"Because I'm not Pete." Oh laughed. "Ae,'s default face is the one that he showed us. It only changes when he is with the one he loves the most. He even cries for Pete. We lost, Mae, for a long time ago."

Mae chuckled, "Just by looking at them, makes me happy."

Ae & Pete's bedroom, 09.00 PM

Pete got on the bed and sitting beside Ae who was replying some messages on his phone. Pete's hair was wet after taking shower. His bangs was fallen on his forehead weakly.

"From work?" Pete asked.

"Our friends will visit us tomorrow."

"From the football team?"

Ae sighed, "Plus Tin, Ai Ping, Ai Pond, Ai Bow, ChaAm."

"P'Tharn?"

Ae frowned. Why are you suddenly saying another man's name?

"Nong Kengkla?"

Ae put his phone on the bedside table and looked sharply at Pete.

"I don't know if they will come or not."

"Ae should ask."

"Why?"

"We have to prepare food for them tomorrow khrab, Ae. They are our guests. It's better to know the exact number." Pete still insisted being an ignorant while Ae started being wary.

Ae moved to unbuttoned Pete's pyjamas. Pete didn't comment anything about it.

"What time do they leave khrab, Ae?"

"I don't know."

Ae's hand started moving down to Pete's pyjamas pants. He pulled it down roughly.

"Ae should ask, so we know what time we should start preparing before they arrive."

In a second, Pete was already naked in front of Ae.

"I don't know what we should serve them." Pete kept talking while Ae getting the lube and condom. "We are short of grocery."

Ae spread Pete's legs wide.

"Should we go the the nearest market first in the morn–mmm ah!" The talk about tomorrow was stopped and changed into soft moaning. The moan that had been missed by Ae 😏

Ae smirked with satisfaction, "You finally stop talking, huh?"

"Mmmhhh..." Pete couldn't say any words but the sound of pleasure as two fingers was playing with his hole.

Ae grabbed Pete's waist with one of his hands to pulled Pete down. As Pete finally lay on the bed, Ae bent down and kissed him deeply.

Ae missed everything about Pete. The sweet taste of Pete's lips was addictive. The softness of the lips was making Ae want to suck it again and again.

"Ouch!" Pete groaned. "Aeeeee~" his face showed an amazement. Ae bit his lips.

Ae didn't let the kiss break too long. He ate Pete's mouth again.

"Mmmhh... Mmmhhh..."

The click sounds when they kissed became louder added by Pete's moan. As Ae inserted his third finger inside Pete, the milky white man couldn't be kissed anymore.

"Ae... Ah... There... Mmmhh... Again..."

Pete's body was shaken. He could not stay still. Ae hit his spot with fingers continuously. He suddenly stopped when Ae's hand touched one of his cheeks.

"Ai Pete..." Ae's voice is croaky and heavy. "I need to put it in now."

Pete's eyes sparkled looking at the desperation at Ae's eyes. They stared into each other for seconds until Ae grabbed Pete's hand to touch his shaft.

"It's wet already, Pete..." He whispered.

Pete could feel the precum on the tip of Ae's cock. "Is it painful?"

"A bit. It's fully erected. I need to come." Ae calmly explained what he was feeling.

"Oh."

A simple answer from Pete didn't make Ae behave as he wants like usual.

"Can I...?"

"What does make Ae think that Ae can not put it inside me khrab? Ae make it awkward for me." Pete covered his face with his two hands. "Ae used to put it in without warning."

Ae realized what he was doing now. The last time they make love was two weeks ago and they were rarely in contact in those times of separation because Pete was busy learning new things from Mae and Ae preparing his transfer.

After putting the condom in his manhood, Ae slowly put his thing inside Pete's opening. "You must tell me if you are in pain. You are really tight."

"Nggghhh... Haaa... Mmmhh-AH!" Pete moaned out loud. It was more like he was surprised because Ae already attacked Pete's spot in one go.

Ae stunned. "What's wrong?" He worried.

"Mmmhhh... Ae..." Pete round his arms around Ae's neck. "Ae just hit my spot khrab... Mmmhhh... Please, do it again..."

Ae smiled, "Damn it, Ai Pete. You just made me panic. I thought you are in pain."

"Ae... Please, move khrab..." Pete started begging now because Ae really took his time to do it gently. "As usual..."

Ae began to move his waist slowly.

"Mmmhh... Aaaaahh... There... Yes, Ae... There..."

"Aaaargh... Ai Pete, it's so... Ngghh... I'm going to come fast..."

Pete shook his head unhesitatingly, "No, Ae... Aaaahh... Don't be cruel to Pete... Mmmhh... Don't come-mmmhh... too fast..." Pete's eyes glistened.

"Haaaah... Pete, it's too good... You are squeezing me..."

"Mmmhhh... Enough, Ae... Do it... Mmmhh..." Pete grabbed Ae's wait to stop it from moving. Pete pushed Ae away, it forced the man to put out his wood.

Pete flipped his body. He lay on his front with his weight on his elbows. One of his legs stretched out and another one bent to other side.

"If Ae will come fast, please do it faster and make me come as fast as Ae." Pete said. "Please..."

"Ai Pete, you are so..." Sexy! But Ae didn't say it out loud. He lay on top of Pete and penetrated from behind. He was leaning on his hands for support. He moved as fast as he could.

Pete's moan was getting louder as the pressure and movement of Ae's body on Pete's body, helped Pete's dick rubbing the bedsheet. It got harder.

"Haaaah... Ae... Ae..."

"Argh... Pete... Don't tighten more than this, okay? I'm seriously going to come... Argh..." Ae continuously moved his waist in and out.

Pete didn't know how 'not too tighten more' because it was the way Pete do to hold back his climax. When his penis rubbing the bed sheet, it sent a tingle feeling. Pete got goosebumps.

"Aaaahhh Ae... Aaaahhh... Pete is full, Ae... Pete can't hold it anymore... Mmmhhh... Ae..." The milky white skinned man cried. "Ae... Aaaaahh..."

"Get up!" Ae tried to pull Pete to straighten his back.

"Mmmhh... Aaaahh... I don't want to..."

"If you are in this position, you'll come early."

"Ae said Ae would come fast, this will help me come fast, too." Pete sobbed.

"Then... Argh, why don't you come fast, huh?" Ae moved as fast as before but rougher. The sound of their body clasping was clear inside their bedroom.

"AH! Aaaaahh... Ae, nooooo... Ae... Ae haven't come yet... Pete want to wait for Ae–AH!" Pete was about to lose his mind. Gladly, he still managed to speak up about what he wants.

Ae finally got it. He didn't bother Pete anymore and focus on what has to be done.

As the movement was getting abusive, Ae's hand tried to turn Pete's head to him by reaching Pete's chin. Pete didn't do that. He sucked Ae's index finger instead.

"Nggghh... Nggghh... Nggghh..." The moan was held back for a minute as Pete locked his mouth by enjoying Ae's pointer.

"Aaaaahhh..."

Here Pete goes again at the time Ae took back his hand.

Ae dropped his body on top of Pete's back. It made Pete also lay flat on his chest.

"Bear with me, Pete. I'm going to come."

Pete stretched out one of his hand to squeeze the bed sheet while the other one was clenching the pillow.

It was not enough to get a grip everywhere, Pete bit the pillow as he was already on the edge. "Nggghh... Nggghh... Hmmmh..."

"Argh... Ai Pete... I'm comi-nnggghh! Argh..." Ae reached his climax. He startled for several times. Little did Ae know that Pete already come a second before him and still shivering until the moment Ae ejaculated.

Ae, whose body lay on the chest at Pete's back, kissed Pete's white pinkish skin gently, it made Pete gasping.

Ae got up. He sat on the bed to check on his husband who didn't even move an inch.

"Ai Pete, are you alright?" Ae flipped back Pete's body. Ae could see the bed sheet was wet with white liquid. Pete's shaft have been limp. The pillow was also wet. It meant that Pete either cried or bit the pillow. "Are you alright? Tell me, which part is bruised?"

Pete sobbed. His eyes was swollen.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry. Are you in pain right now?" Ae started getting panic. "Can you get up?"

Pete got up by himself. Ae still looked alarmed. "I'm okay..." Pete was still sobbing.

Ae's eyebrows knitted. He hugged the man in front of him tightly. "Tell me what did I do? I'm really sorry. Did I harm you? Did I make you feel in pain? Tell me, Ai Pete. Tell me why you cry."

Pete could not tell directly to Ae that he cried because of the pleasure. "I often cry when we do it. Ae don't need to be panic."

Ae remember something. That's right. "Is it... too good?" He asked carefully.

Pete nodded before saying... "Khrab..."

Ae loosened the hug. "God, Ai Pete. I really thought I did you wrong." He said. "You have come, haven't you?" Ae ensured himself while looking at the dampness on the bed.

"Khrab..."

Ae smiled. He cupped Pete's cheeks and played with them. "Too cute." He mumbled. "We are rarely do it in that position. It is tiring for me but really worthy."

Pete pouted, "Is it worthy because it can make me cry?"

Ae chuckled, "If you cry because of the pleasure, I can do it like that for hours. Just for you."

Pete's eyes widened. His jaws dropped. Yet, Pete immediately came to his sense and looked down.

"You are shy again." Ae got up from bed and gave Pete a pair of boxer pants.

"I want my pyjamas..." Pete begged like a little puppy with the sparks in his eyes.

"Who said you can sleep with your body all covered?" Ae teased Pete.

"Aeeeee~"

"Khraaaab~" Ae replied with the same tone Pete's use for calling him, but somehow it did not turn out to sound cute 😅 Ae laughed at himself.

"Here, here, pyjamas." Ae gave what Pete wants. "If you are sweating, you have to wait until it's dry enough before dressing up."

"Napkin..."

Ae glared softly at his husband.

"Please give me a napkin khrab..." Pete repeated his request.

Ae sighed. The smile wouldn't leave his face. "Do you have to show me a cute face just for a napkin?"

"Because Pete really need it..."

Ae got a napkin for Pete right away. "Need help?"

"I'm okay khrab."

Seeing Pete cleaning himself up with a napkin, the still-naked Ae could not stay still. He sat beside Pete and started kissing his husband's shoulder.

Pete stunned. "A-Ae... What are you doing khrab?"

"Even your natural odor is super nice." Ae said while sniffing.

"Ae~ stop it khrab..."

"Why? You don't like it?" Ae kept sniffing.

"Ae~" Pete tried to push away but his husband was stronger. "Ae~ it touches me khrab... Ae~"

Ae looked down at his thing. "It touches you."

"Khrab. That's why Ae need to stop sniffing me."

"It's hard, so let's do it again." Ae was ready to push Pete's down.

"Aeeeee~ tomorrow we will have guests."

"I know."

"We have to prepare in the morning khrab, Ae. It's enough for tonight." Pete persuaded him. Ae didn't say anything, just looked deep into Pete's eyes. "Na?"

"No!"

"Aeeeee~" Pete squealed while being attacked by Ae.

Pete had been successfully defeated.

•••

Hi!

Next chapter is about another gathering and maybe the last chapter of the whole clan's appearance. But who knows 🤔 I can change my mind anytime 😂

So, basically, I just make a fanfic about their interaction everyday. I hope you don't mind that.

I wish you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to leave some comments. I have fun talking with you all 💖

With love,

dedededeva 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 2.2K 48
Ae falls in love with Pete at first sight and then begins a beautiful relationship. But suddenly Pete disappears from Ae's life without any clue leav...
149K 5.2K 25
Three years together, Arm and Pete are the real definision of 'made in heaven' as a couple. They are the icon of healthy relationship and they're rea...
19.5K 830 22
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 Two years in America and Pete returned to Thailand for business. Promising himself that he's only here to thrive and start a new l...
87.7K 3.2K 40
PerthSaint fanfic [completed] 🔥🔞🔞🔞🔥 🏅#44- Perth (12-8-2020) "P'Saint please don't leave me...!!" 😰 "I'm sorry Perth I can't, let's break u...