Stall

By MysteryMixtapes

*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the l... More

Intro / Warning / Important
Stall Teaser / Trailer
Red Lights / The Beginning
Bathrooms / The Beginning
Leather and Lace / The Beginning
Vodka & Whiskey / The Beginning
Consensual / The Beginning
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98.
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.
Chapter 106.
Chapter 107.
Chapter 108.
Chapter 109.
Authors Note / Bonus Content
Q&A
STALL Sequel & Teaser

Chapter 24.

663K 15.7K 206K
By MysteryMixtapes

T.W.

"Savage, you make my soul scream
And you make my stomach weak
Danger to all, and a monster in the sheets"

Harrys P.O.V.

Andy whimpers against his gag, looking pathetic and pleading at me with that punchable face of his.

"Take off his gag" I point the gun at Andy "You scream, and I'm shooting you straight between your eyes understood?"

Andy squeezes his eyes closed, nodding frantically and Steve pulls a flick knife from his pocket, cutting the fabric from the gag and rips it away from his mouth, giving Andy a pat on the cheek before going to take a seat next to me.

Andy gasps, choking out a whimper "Wh-why am I here? Do you want money? I-I can, I can give you money" he begs.

I scoff "Fuck you and your money"

He hangs his head, sucking in harsh breaths through his mouth and I look to Jimmy who is just staring at him with a disinterested expression.

I place the gun back on the table, grabbing my phone instead "I'll tell you why you're here Andy"

My voice drops as I glare at him "You hurt something very important to me, and do you know why that was such a stupid thing to do?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I haven't done anything!" he pleads, his face screwed up in fear with tears dripping down his chin.

What the fuck did Abby ever see in this guy?

"Answer my question, do you know why that was so stupid?" I snap, getting more irritated the longer I look at him.

"No" he croaks.

"Because" I scroll through my phone to find what I'm looking for "Nothing has been important to me before, and as it turns out, I'm very fucking protective of things that are important to me"

"Please" he cries "You've got the wrong person, I don't even know you - I haven't- I haven't hurt anyone"

I drag the small table next to me around in front of myself, pushing it forward in front of Andy and place my phone on it.

He looks confused as his lip trembles, darting his eyes between me and the phone on my table.

I clench my jaw as I hit play on the phone, and press it onto loud speaker.

"Stop!"

Abby's terrified voice echoes out into the room, and I see his eyes go wide and the colour drain from his face, Steve and Jimmy automatically bristling in their seats next to me.

I feel that same nauseous pit in my stomach as the voicemail continues to play, I threw up the first time I heard it.

"The only thing I'm sorry about, is that I ever wasted my time on someone like you - Fuck.you."

That's my girl. You tell him princess.

You can hear the punch through the speaker before there's a loud crash and all you can hear is Abby screaming and crying as there's muffled thuds and scuffling through the phone.

I remember that's the part where it felt like someone took a jagged knife and stabbed it straight into my chest and twisted it.

I've never felt so helpless.

"Look what you made me do!"

"How could you make me do this!"

Andy pales further, his mouth hanging open as tears continue to spill down his face.

Just wait for what you're about to make me do, you fucker.

"Please Stop!"

Abby sounds so scared, fuck I think I'm going to be sick again. I clench my fists at my sides, feeling that same murderous rage build in my chest.

A loud crack echoes through the phone and Abby screams out a cry again, I squeeze my eyes closed, clenching my teeth together.

"Look at me! I love you! And this is how you treat me!"

Well if that's how you treat people you love, I'm about to be in love as fuck with you Andy, you piece of shit.

No one hurts my Abby.

I press stop on my phone, reaching for the balaclava mask on my head and pulling it off, smoothing my fingers through my hair and Andy looks like he's seen a ghost.

Well call me Casper then, I'm about to make you regret ever laying a finger on her, surprise bitch.

"Y-You" he stutters, with his jaw dropped.

I lift my hand, twinkling my fingers as I wave at him with a smile "The devil himself"

I hear Jimmy crack his knuckles and look to him, he's leant forward in his chair, his face dropped into a hateful expression "Like hitting women do you?"

We may all be a bunch of degenerates, but there's rules we don't break and touching women is one of them.

Andy shrinks back in his seat, shaking his head, his voice cracking as he stutters "No-No-No, I don't, it was- it was an accident, I didn't mean to-"

Steve twirls his flick knife around in his fingers, his face etched with a hard frown "Accidently slip and throw your fist into her face did you, you little maggot?"

Andy darts his eyes between the three
of us, his crying dwindling down to choking breaths "You don't - you don't understand, you don't know what she did to me, I never wanted to-"

"I don't give a fuck" I snap cutting him off "There's no excuse for what you fucking did to her, you did that to the most kind and harmless person I've ever met, you sick fuck"

Jimmy turns his head to look at me, raising his brows "So that's her, she's the one that's got you all messed up"

I snap my eyes to him with a glare telling him to shut the fuck up, and Jimmy smiles, looking to Andy as Jimmy blows out a whistle shaking his head "Oh wow you really fucked up my guy, I've never seen Harry care about anyone and you've managed to hurt the one person he does"

He clicks his tongue, scolding Andy "Big mistake, I wouldn't want to be you right now"

Andy's face morphs into anger as he snaps "She was cheating on me with this fucking drug addict!"

I pull my face back, my brows shooting up as I point at him "That was rude"

"First of all, I'm not an addict, I'm an enthusiast" I scold, sounding offended.

I stand, leaning my hands on the table as I stare down at him "And secondly, she never cheated on you dipshit - even though I tried to fuck her every chance I got, she's too fucking loyal, she's too beautiful of a person but you're too much of an insecure little cunt to realise that and she's always been too good for you"

Andy creases his brows, regret flashing across his eyes.

I lean down closer to him "But guess what?"

He just stares at me, his chest heaving as his hands clench around the arms of the chair.

I smile spitefully, cocking my head and my voice drops to a low octave "I'm gonna fuck her now...I'm going to fuck her until she goes limp underneath me and show her exactly what she was missing being with a pussy like you, and it'll be my name she'll be screaming - not yours and I'm going to love every second of it"

I think I've struck a nerve because Andys jaw clenches as his face screws up "She belongs with me! Abby would never want someone like you!" he spits.

Make up your mind idiot, was she cheating on you or would she never touch me.

I shrug my shoulders, smirking slowly "She seemed to want me when I was in her bed this morning, or last night when I had her on the kitchen counter with her legs wrapped around me"

His face morphs into one of the most venomous expressions I've seen, hell he even puts me to shame.

"Well you can have her! I knew she was nothing but a cheap slut" he sneers.

Jimmy snorts from behind us "I wouldn't have said that if I were you"

I growl as I snatch the gun from the table, leaning over it to grab him by the throat and press the barrel to his forehead, and he immediately starts whimpering again like the coward he is.

"You ever say her name, or speak about her like that again I'll skin you while you're still alive, do I make myself clear?" I seeth at him through my clenched teeth.

"Told ya, now you've made him angry" Jimmy pipes up again.

Andy nods, his voice trembling as he speaks "Are-are you going to kill me?"

I laugh under my breath, shaking my head as I stand up straight "No, I'm not"

I motion towards the dancers to come over, and they grab what I'd told them to beforehand from behind the bar as I look to Andy with an insidious smile "I'm going to ruin your life"

I click my fingers to motion for Steve and Jimmy to stand, I'd gone over my plan with them earlier, about everything I was planning for this sack of shit, and I feel that excitement shoot through me now that it's time.

I think this is the one time the way I am has been a gift and not a curse.

Andy trembles in the chair, looking frantically between all of us. "Now Andy" I begin passively "You're going to do everything I say, if you don't, I'm cutting off a limb for each time you disobey me, and if you somehow manage to piss me off enough so that I shoot you - I know where your family lives, and I will do things to them you wouldn't even see in your nightmares until they're begging me to kill them, do you understand?"

Andy squeezes his eyes closed, choking on a sob as he nods.

I slide the gun into the waist of my pants then I clap my hands as I rub them together "Brilliant, let's get this party started"

The two dancers approach me, dressed in only lingerie and their fishnet stockings, handing me the stuff I'd gotten on my way here, as I lay it out in the table.

"So you like breaking cameras do you Andy?"

He doesn't reply, just hangs his head.

I pick up the camera off of the table and hold it up to show him "Well, I bought this new one for Abby today, and I think we should test it out first"

Jimmy picks up one of the joints laid on the table and brings it to his mouth to light it, as I stand back and bring the camera up "You ever tell anyone what happened here Andy, and I'm going to be sending these photos straight to the newspapers, we know how much your daddy would love that" I grin, and I watch Andy's head snap up and gape at me, looking terrified in anticipation of what is about to happen.

I motion my head for Jimmy to go over to him, as he takes a long drag from the joint and grips Andy around the chin "Open up wide princess"

Andy tries to pull his face away, pleading him to stop, but Jimmy only grips his face tighter, forcing his mouth open as he blows the smoke into his face and mouth.

Andy coughs and gasps "Get that shit away from me!"

Jimmy looks to me, and I nod to him with a grin, holding the camera to my eye as Jimmy takes another hit from the joint and pulls Andy's face towards him and plants his lips against his, kissing him as he blows the smoke into his mouth.

Andy screams in the back of his throat and I snap a picture.

There's one photo for the annual Christmas card.

Let's see how your homophobic piece of shit dad likes this.

Jimmy pulls away, cackling at how distraught Andy looks "What the fuck! You people are insane! I don't do fucking drugs! What are you doing!"

Wrong again Andy boy, you're going to do lots of drugs.

I motion my head towards Steve, and he grabs the large bottle of whisky, as he goes to Andy, repeating the same thing as Jimmy and forcing his mouth open before he tips it down his throat as he coughs and gags.

"Untie his hands, it'll look a bit suss in these next photos, the others were just of his face" I say casually, watching Andy with a bored look as he gasps and splutters.

As Steve cuts his zip ties, I set up four lines of coke on the table in front of him, dropping a metal straw next to it and motion to Andy "Snort it"

He shakes his head, covering his face with his hands "No! I'm not touching that fucking shit!"

"Margaret O'sullivan, fourty five, works as a receptionist at Sullivan Medical Inc, lives at 25 Clarendon Street in Coburg, she's always home alone between 5pm and 10pm every night - your mother looks like a sweet lady Andy, wouldn't want anything to happen to her" I cluck, and watch as his hands drop and his face screws up into a devastated expression.

He hyperventilates as he wipes at his eyes, leaning forward over the table, picking up the metal straw and bringing it to his nose.

I can tell by his mannerisms that the whisky and weed are already hitting him, I thought he was a wuss when Abby told me he had never been drunk or tried drugs and that he would hate himself if he ever did, but I suppose it's really worked out in my favour.

I snap several pictures as I watch him inhale the powder on the table, feeling slightly impressed he did it so well, pity he hates drugs - he's a natural.

I motion to Steve again, and he grabs two pills off the table, grabbing Andy by the jaw again as he drops them into his mouth and pours whisky down his throat again, as Andy continues to gag and struggle.

Andy slumps back against the chair, his head dropping and I know he'd already be feeling fucked out of his mind.

Welcome to my world Andy.

"Your turn girls" I say, gesturing towards them and they barely even look affected by what's going on, they've seen far worse happen here - it's just never been me that's been doing it, I just fasciliate the location for clients, I keep my demons locked in my basement.

I continue to take photographs as the girls dance on him, posistioning his hands on them in the most crude and incriminating ways possible.

I even get a nifty picture where it looks like one of them is giving him head. They weren't of course, he's in no state to consent, I wouldn't do something like that - I'm not a complete monster, I have some standards.

The photo still looks legit as fuck though.

Once I'm satisfied with all the photos I wanted to get, I dismiss them, placing the camera down as I give Andy a once over, looking at how disorientated and off his head he looks.

I didn't give him enough to overdose, just a fun cocktail to work with my plan.

I move the table back to where it was beside my chair, grabbing the rest of the joints, and two bags of coke and stuffing them into Andy's pockets.

"Remember where I said to drop him off after this?" I ask Steve, and he gives me a smirk and nods.

"Right then" I say, rolling my shoulders as I crack my neck. I stand in front of Andy grabbing him by the hair and holding his head up, ticking my jaw as I look down at his hooded eyes and dazed expression "Now for the part I've been looking forward to all day"

I clench my fist, bringing it back and swinging it down with so much force across his face a loud crack echoes through the room, and a gurgled cry rips through Andy's throat.

That's probably a broken jaw, unlike him, I know how to punch properly.

I probably did him a favour, with everything in his system I'm surprised he can feel his face.

His head hangs again before I snatch back up roughly, knitting my fingers back into his hair before cracking the opposite fist against his face again, sending his whole head snapping sideways.

See that's the trick, alternate your hands, you get more punches in that way.

I close my eyes as I hear Abby's screams play through my head, seeing her face when she opened that door, how broken she sounded.

I keep this demon locked inside of me, only giving in when I can't take it any more, but today, no today he wants to come out and play.

Scream for me Andy.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 277 30
Austyn Bennett has experienced more trauma than any 25 year old should. She is fighting and losing against her PTSD and reckless behavior. She has no...
298K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
690K 9.5K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...
5.3M 185K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...