I AM YOURS FOREVER ShivAnya/S...

By sumi96

[UNDER EDITING] P.S. People who have never watched the show also can read the story. It is completely differe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Acknowledgement
!Announcement!
New Fanfiction-1
New Fanfiction-2 (Completed)
Retirement Plan from EDT Fanfiction

Chapter 7

231 23 29
By sumi96

"Sharanya come here fast!" Vyom was shouting.

"Yeah yeah coming why you guys are so impatient? Give me a minute." I ran towards them.

"Come a little bit closer." Shiv was telling us keeping his bright smile on his face.

"What yaar!! Do it fast na!" I was telling Shiv with an irritated voice.

"Yeah bhai do it fast na. We are being late for the class." Shivani said.

"And I don't want to be late on the first day of our college." I said while looking at Vyom and Shiv who were setting the camera.

"Ok ok. Almost done. Give us few seconds more." Vyom said smilelingly.

"Ok! All set. Get your position all of you." Shiv said.

"Say paneer!" Vyom said.

The camera did it's work properly!!

Now we could go! Uff this boys!!.....

ºººººº

Beep Beep!!

'A message has come.'

"What is this?" I murmured.

I opened my eyes with a little bit effort.  The light coming from the window shoot into my eyes and made my eyes blinked couple of time.

It was morning already!?

"Wait so it was a dream!? But it was so beautiful.." Even I had started to dream about Shiv and Vyom was also there. Shivani whom I had never met before was also present there.

What's wrong with my head! Am I falling for him now? Stupid me!

I shook my head and sat on the bed. I checked my phone which rang twice and made me wake up from my sleep.

'Good morning Sharanya. Have a beautiful day.' -Shiv.

My lips broke into a smile.

It's him!

'Same to you Lambu!'

I put my phone on the study table and got up from my bed.

Beep beep.

'A message has come.'

'Don't call me that' - Shiv.

I laughed out.

I loved to irritated him.

I wish I can get this sweet message every morning.

Oh God Shiv! Am I falling for you now?

It was Sunday and as usual there was no college today. So my dear mom would not make me wake up for today  only.

I went to washroom for freshen up after getting up from my addictive bed.

To be honest I am really a lazy girl!

After sometime getting dressed up I went to our living room to see my mom and dad.

They were as usually doing their own regular work as they did on Sunday.

"Your breakfast is on the dining table take it fast I am going to clean the dinning hall today." My mom said.

"Ok." I said.

I sat on the chair and finished my food. They were cleaning the living room area.

Every Sunday they did clean any part of our house as both of then were a cleaning manic.

After taking my food I went to my room. My phone was on the table for charging.

I looked around my room once.

"It is really messy." I said.

Even I could not remember when I had clean it last time.

Let's clean it today then.

I went to my closet and took all my cloths out. Some of them were unclean as I couldn't wash it for this whole week due to my college. Some of them were already clean; I put the clean ones at one side for ironing them.

I took the duster from my drawer and started to clean inside the closet. A thin layer of dust was there on those shelves.

After cleaning the closet I went to my washroom to put those dirty cloths there into the detergent water and started to ironing the clean ones on my table.

Beep Beep.

'A message has come.'

I took the phone to see it. It was from Shiv.

'Hey Sharanya I can not meet up with you today. I have an important meeting to attend. Sorry yaar!'

It made me a bit upset. I pushed my sad thoughts aside and replied him back.

'Okay no problem. But will meet with me tomorrow. Deal?'

'Ok sweetheart. Have a great weekend ahead.'

Sweetheart!  Not bad Shiv! You know very well how to make me smile!

I was smiling at his message.

"Hmmm sweetheart...sweetheart... sweetheart...sweetheart..."

"Are you gone mad or what?" A female voice said from my back out of sudden.

"Huh!!?" I turned at my back out of surprise. Mom was standing in front of the door raised her eye brows with confusion and suspicion.

"You startled me mom." I let out a sigh of relief.

"But you made me startle with your nosy voice. What are you doing now with your cloths?" She was seeing my action.

"Cleaning. By the way my voice is not that bad!" I made a pout.

"Yeah yeah. Do your walk properly." She went out from my room.

I made a face and went back to my work.

After few hours I had done the ironing and washing my cloths and went to the terraces to dry them up into the sun light.

Even I had cleaned my floor and furnitures. 

The dust was all removed from my room so I went to take a bath for a while.

After that I went for my lunch. It took half an hour to complete my lunch and washing my dishes along with my mom.

My mom was in good mood as she did not bring the "Get marry to Vyom" topic today.

I was smiling on my head.

May be it is the effect of cleaning my room today. I should clean it often.

After that I went back to my room as the many things were scattered around the room. I was picking up those things and putting them to it's right places. I was almost done just that drawer bellow the study table was still untouched.

I opened it and took out all the stuffs from it. I cleaned the dust and put them again at their places.

Suddenly a photograph cought my attention. It was my childhood photo with my dad.

"Where is it coming from?" I searching for the source. I found a slam book and opened it.

There were many photos and writings on that slam book.

"Oh yeah! I used to write slam books and it used to be my favourite work, collecting memories." I was smiling brightly.

I took that slam book and sat on my study table. I turned the pages. At the first page I drew a family tree of mine. 

"I was so silly." I turned pages quickly and came to the last pages. There was all about the college days. Suddenly my fingers touched a photo. It was on it's back side. I turned it out of curiosity and that took my breathe.

It was a photograph of me standing beside a girl who was none other than the only sister of Shiv... Shivani! Both of us were smiling brightly and were standing very close to each other! She was wearing a yellow Salwar suit.

"How is this possible?" I got up from my chair; my hands were shaking with so much excitement.

"I used to know Shivani?" No wonder why I felt familiar when Shiv saw me her picture.

"Should I just call Shiv and tell him about it or not?" I took my phone and about to call him.

"No. I have to make sure of it before calling him. Who can give me answer about her?" I was storming my brain.

"Vyom? Yes Vyom! Only he can know about my friend circle very well. I have to call him." I dialled his number.

"No I think I should meet him face to face. Then he will understand me better." I put all those slam book and stuffs into my drawer and went to get dressed up.

After half an hour I reached to the Vyom's Manson. It was 5 o'clock of evening.

I ringed the calling bell. After few minutes the door was opened.

"Who was it Uncle?" Vyom said from the inside.

"It's Sharanya, Vyom baba." I came into the house.

"Sharanya? What happened?  Why did not you call me before?" He came down from the stairs.

"I need to talk to you." I maintained my calm voice.

"Ok. Fine tell me." He came near me.

"Firstly give me a cup of my favourite coffee." I demanded.

"Ok." He replied. He went to the kitchen.

"I am going to your room." I said.

"Ok!" He said back from the kitchen.

I went upstairs to his room. It was quite unorganized compared to other days.

I sat on the bed looking around of his room. It was usually same as before. My head was full of the thoughts of that photo.

"How I am going to explain him!?" I was so lost in my thoughts. Suddenly something on the bookshelf took my attention.  I got up from the bed and went near the bookshelf. It was a photo frame putting down on it's place

"What is it? I have never seen it before." I took that photo frame and turned it to me.

I got another shock today.

It was the photo of Shivani Khanna wearing her yellow Salwar suit and smiling brightly!

You know her!?  But how?

My eyes popped out from my face.

I heard the sound of footsteps. Vyom was coming.
I put the frame quickly.

"Hey Sharu here is your coffee." Vyom said while entering the room smilelingly.

I was too dumbfounded to react.

Exactly what is this girl to you Vyom...!?

********
Hey guys it's the new chapter. Sorry for the late. So enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comments!

HarjitChahal1971
MURUGESAN1993
niyatibhanot
SelvamuthukumariSubr
raindrops237
Chuchuus
kirandeepkaur689
darkmira101
SubhrataDas
Remose10578
tarushiv
santmant
Ak_62145
Innocentsoul123
AmishaRani3
Secret_writer2812
aradhana1989
Humosapiens
Amika29
clararicks1
itssanjh
s

aboohachanna
ddawn0505
MizanurRahmanKhan
diehardfan1
Thank you so much guys for your support. Please keep supporting me like this.

Sumi!
♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 348 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
36.5K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
126K 8.5K 46
✶𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 ✶ Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated...
37.5K 2.2K 31
*Not just a Fan fiction* I saw Aaliya hug aunty and cry, and I felt like something burned my heart. It disturbed me to look at her that way. Why is i...