System: A villain's last wis...

By Lilshanes

Shion know's that he was going to die, He had a fragile body and heart but he wants to have a normal experien... More

Arc 01: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.2 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.3 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.4 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.5 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.6 : Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.7: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.8: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.9: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.10: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.11: Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
1.12.1 Zombie villain (Yuya Faust)
Intermission
1.1 Zombie Villain (extra)
2.2: Vigilante Villain (Wyth Lincoln)
2.3: Vigilante Villain (Wyth Lincoln)
2.4: Vigilante Villain (Wyth Lincoln)

2.1: Vigilante Villain (Wyth Lincoln)

13.5K 585 107
By Lilshanes

"Pa...what're you doing?" A eight year old child asks, questioning the handsome man pointing a gun to a kneeling man in front of them.

"Oh~~ look here carefully son, this! This kind of man is the most hateful!" The handsome smiled with crazed look in his eyes.

"What kind of man is he?" The child curiously asks.

"This man is a.....fucking Traitor!, my son, remember this carefully, as my only heir, you don't need this kind man as your people, you only need their absolute Loyalty!, no matter if they're dumb or smart." The handsome man that smiled crazily now smiling with fondness and doting, solely for his precious son.

"But...I'm not your son" the child said.

"Not my son? Who said that to you?!"

"No one, I discovered it myself."

"Ah! Truly a genius! That's my son!"

"I said I'm not your son, are you even listening?"

"No matter, blood or not, your my only heir and son. Papa will not abandon you for that spoiled brat."

"But...but-"

"No buts! I love you and that's all, no need to think unnecessary people."

The child blinked his watery eyes, his lower lip wobbled.

"Awww...don't cry, my dear son." The man hugged the child, his hand cradles his small head and lay it in the crook of his neck.

Mmmm...maybe next time. The handsome man planned to finally enter his child to his bloody world by killing a traitor as a lesson but after they have a heart to heart conversation, he didn't have a heart to do that anymore and frighten his already sad son of his.

The handsome man mouthed 'bye bye' and pulled the trigger of the gun.

>>>>>>

[Host! Why would you do that!! That crazy man can kill in a blink of an eye!]

The eight year old child blinked his eyes. "I don't have time play family to someone who didn't care for me."

[But....]

"I....hate fake people, specially fake family and you know that right?" Shion or better called in this world as Wyth Lincoln open his laptop and look at the emails.

[I know that but...]

"Oh! He accepted a meeting with me." Wyth cut his annoying system and pointed his small finger at the laptop screen.

[He? You mean your biological father?]

"Yes."

[You're really going to meet him?]

"Yes, I want to cut the male leads biggest backer, as early as possible."

[OK....good luck with that host.]

"Mmmm." With nodded his head, a small smile grazing his pink thin lips.

His character in this world is Wyth Lincoln, A Vigilante villain, who is the eyes of people is a ruthless murderer. He and the male lead of this world got swapped by none other than the protagonist's mother, a identical twin sister of the male lead's mother who died after child birth, the Protagonist's mother also swap herself and posed as the wife of her dead sister's husband. Wyth Lincoln who supposed to be growing beside his tycoon of a father, grew up beside a ruthless man, the boss of the largest Mafia in the country.

The male just know it after his twelfth birthday, the start of the male leads path to become strong, meeting those secluded martial art master, loyal brother and the daughter of one of the most powerful martial art family. The male lead goal is to become strong and defeat the most dangerous Mafia that brought so much pain and hardship to people.

When Shion read the story he snorted from laughter. Goal? What goal? He just want to kill the one who can snatch his place! Huh! What righteous goal he got! Your a son of a business man not some kind of fighter!

"Oh? Why are you pouting? Who wrong you? Tell to Papa, Papa will kill him for you!" Gabby Lincoln, ruffled his son's silky silver hair.

"No one, are you busy?"

"No, why? Do you need something? Papa will do it!"

"Just accompany me, I have an appointment to someone." Wyth gripped his father's hand from his head and brought it to his eye level, looking at the callouses that littered the Man's hand.

"Someone? Those Papa know that someone?"

"Yes, you know him well."

"Who?" Gabby frown his eyebrows.

"My biological Father" Wyth carefully look at his father's face, who shows varied emotion at the mention of biological father.

Shion's task this time is very easy yet also a very hard one.

To have a real familial love with this man, his Papa, Gabby Lincoln and care for this lonely man.

The real Wyth regretted that he didn't cared and love this lonely man in his pursuit for his real father's love and take revenge on that woman who handed him in the hand of a ruthless man, the ruthless man that the only one who love and cared for him, the man who sacrifice his life for his , the man who protected him while busied himself killing bad people that garnered enemies everywhere.

It's really a easy task but for Shion who didn't taste a familial love from his family even for a little is very hard and his first step is trusting this man by protecting him while he is just but a powerless child right now.

".....OK"

Wyth smiled, "you're forever my Pa, don't worry."

"Of course, I'm the best Papa in the world!" Gabby relax his tense muscles and lean lazily on the chair, savoring the fresh air in the garden.

The men standing on the smiled can't help but smiling, the ice on the father and son relationship is finally melting, slowly but surely.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I think this will be the most memorable world for Shion.

Extra:
The real Wyth Lincoln hated his Father, Gabby Lincoln since the day he witnessed his father killed someone(the scene at the top, the traitor thing) since that time happened, the relationship of the two turn cold. Wyth Lincoln made up his goal at that time, to kill bad people, small or big crimes. At one time he massacred a hundred of mafia people, not realizing that a innocent child got killed in their crossfire, earning the title 'blood' from the human population, no matter who you are, Innocent or not, if cross path with 'Blood' he will leave pools of blood in his footsteps, your own pools of blood.

When Wyth Lincoln is in the Berg of dying by the his enemies say one thing that make his already cold blood to turn more cold, his father....his father that he hated with his everything always protect him in the dark even if he's already dead, he handed the safety of his son on the hand of his loyal people.

Realization struck him, that's why he can't kill his father or anyone of his people because deep down, he loved his father, he died with a biggest regret in his life.

Hehe....ready for this arc?

Again! This is not supposed to be the next arc but nah......

NOTE: ANY PICTURE YOU WILL SEE IN THIS BOOK IS NOT MINE. I THANK THEE THE ARTIST OF THE PICTURE. IF YOU WANT TO TAKE IT DOWN JUST CHAT ME OK 😂 AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PICTURE/DRAWINGS! ❤

Child Wyth.

Adult Wyth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
176K 10.8K 49
Elizabeth has been ruling her kingdom for 3 years now. She's gone through countless advisors in those 3 years. When she's finally ready to give up on...
55.9K 1.7K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
246K 9.8K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚