We're Brothers (Justin Bieber...

By dawinabieber

This story is inspired from Step Brothers and Evil Bieb Vs Mama's Boy in JBFF&JBFF+ I just love their stories... More

We're Brothers (Justin Bieber and Jason Mccan)
New Brother
Best Friend?
Asthma & Homeless Guy?
The Tour
Human Nature
Change of Heart
Care and Carnival
Trouble
Dissapointment
I need Dad
Introduce to the world.
School and Bullies
You don't know shit!
I love you
Creep
Secrets
It's On!
Coward
I'm Sorry
Remember Me
Don't Come Out
Belongs To Me
Secret Revealed
Not Your Fault
We're Brothers (The End)
New Story
New Story!

Justin's Pain

1.2K 44 60
By dawinabieber

Jason POV

We are now just having a lazy day at home. Me, Pattie and the brat are all too lazy to do anything today, I have no idea why though. Justin is practically sleeping on the couch in front of the tv and I’m just lying down on the couch watching the tv. Pattie is in the kitchen, cooking for us I guess. It’s only 2p.m anyways.

The door bell ring making me jump a bit. I still didn’t get use to the door bell yet as no one really use it when they come to the house.

“Jason honey, can you see who is it?” Pattie yell from the kitchen. I yell an okay back.

I open the door revealing a man that I haven’t seen before. When he looks at me, he smile widely at me. I didn’t smile back though. why would I want to smile at someone I don’t even know. That’s just me.

“Jason?” he ask nervously. I raise my eyebrows. How does he know me?. Before I could answer back. He embrace me with a hug, my eyes went wide as I was in shock but somehow I didn’t push him back or anything, it’s like I have receive the warmest hug ever.

“Jason who is it?” Pattie ask as she walk to us. The man release me from the hug as I just look at him bewildered.

“Jeremy?” Pattie said sounding confuse. “What are you doing here?” she ask.

Wait Jeremy?? .. Isn’t he my ..

“I came here to see my boys.” He answer.

“Jason, why don’t you go inside and wake Justin up for me.” she said softly as she always did. I nod and straight away leaving the awkward situation.

I walk towards Justin and shake his body. “Wake up brat!” I yell in his ear making him stir a bit. He open his eyes slowly and groan.

“Go away Jason.  I want to sleep.” He said rolling his body to the other side. I look at him disbelief. Did he just said that to me? As much that I want to beat the shit out of him but I can’t right now.

I shake his body again but this time a harder. “You better get up brat or I’m gonna cut you pretty little hair!” I yell again at his ear. He shoot up straight away. I smirk to myself.

“Okay okay.. I’m up. What is it do you want?” he ask annoyed. Someone a little moody waking up from his sleep.

On cue Pattie and Jeremy or should I say ‘dad’ came in to the living room. Who am I kidding? I aint calling him dad anytime soon, but I guess Pattie deserve to be call a mom, soon I guess.

Justin snap his head to see who’s walking in. His sleepy face is more alert now.

“Da..Dad?” he said like he’s not believing what he’s seeing. Damn! How long has this guy left him?.

“Hey son. How you’ve been doing.” Jeremy said nervously smiling as he took a seat near us.

“Good I guess.” Justin answer not looking at him.

“That’s good then.” Jeremy said awkwardly.

“What are you doing here dad?” Justin ask in whisper. I frown at his tone. He doesn’t happy at all. I look at Pattie who was looking at Justin worriedly.

“I come to visit my boys of course.” Jeremy said.

Justin let out a chuckle. He stood up suddenly.

“Ouh, now we’re your boys huh?” he ask raising his voice a bit. He glared at his dad eyes. Wow! Last time he was this scary when I insult his beliebers.

“Justin..” Jeremy try to reach him. He yank his hand away.

“No! After months of ignoring me, now you came and visit? Only now you’ve decided to actually ask me how am i? Where have you been all this time huh? I haven’t seen Jazzy and Jaxon in months and every time I called, you said your busy. I thought when you knew about Jason, you would actually care to know him better, to be here but no, you didn’t care at all!” he yell and by now I could see he’s trying to hold his tears as his voice crack.

“Justin son I’m trying..” Jeremy try to speak again.

“You’re not even trying dad! There’s a lot of thing that’s been happening this couple of months. Where were you when I need you dad? Where were you huh?!!” he yell and now tears slowly run down his cheek.

“Stop yelling Justin Drew Bieber! I’m your dad! Speak to me nicely, not like a disrespectful child, that is not how I raise you!” Jeremy stood up as he yell back at Justin. I flinch at his tone.

“My dad huh? Well you don’t act like one and surely from what I know, you never raise me, my mom did and you just decided to come in to my life one day and leave whenever you want. The only thing I ever learn from you is that you’re a selfish jerk!” once Justin finish his sentence. Jeremy held his hand high and slap him across the face making Justin fall down on the couch beside me.

Pattie gaps. “Oh my god Justin!” she screams running towards us.

“You ungrateful child!” Jeremy yell. I was expected Justin to start crying now but no. he push his mom hand gently as he stood up holding his cheek.

“It’s funny how you’re cause so much pain in me when you’re my dad. You never stop do you dad? Let me tell you something. If your such a good dad, where were you when I was bullied? When I was beat up like an animal at school? When people insult me because I don’t have a dad! Where were you when I’m hurt? When I need you to tell me that everything is going to be alright. Where were you huh? Where were when I was almost rape few weeks a go? Where were when we were held hostage ? Where were you dad?!.” He yell through tears. My own tears came down too, I don’t know why but it hurts.

Jeremy face started to soften as he look at Justin with regret.

“You were never there and you never will.” Justin whisper as he ran to the stairs went up to his room as we heard the door slam shut.

Jeremy sighs as he look down on the carpet. “I think you should leave Jeremy.” Pattie said as her voice was a bit hoarse. She’s crying of course.

He nod slowly. “Tell Justin I’ll call him later and I’m sorry.” He said above whisper as he walk to me and hug me. “I’m sorry Jason.” He whisper to me. I didn’t say anything back. This is mess up.

Justin POV

“Honey wake up.” I stir as the voice keep on asking me to wake up. Someone shook me gently. I open my eyes slowly. I groan as my eyes feel hurt. I’ve must have cry myself to sleep. I look to the side seeing my mom looking at me worried.

“Are you okay baby?” she ask rubbing my arm. I nod and sighs. She smile and took something from a bucket and hold it to my cheek. I flinch at the touch of the cold object.

How could I forgot my dad slap me yesterday. It hurts like a bitch actually but I was so angry that I didn’t really care.

My mom kiss my forehead as she still holding the ice pack to my cheek. “You know dad didn’t mean it Justin?” she ask suddenly. I raise my eyebrows.

“Are you saying that it’s my fault mom?” I asked her.

“No baby. It’s not your fault at all. But you need to know this Justin, your dad loves you but he just doesn’t know how to show it. He is very sorry Justin.” She said softly.

“How do you know he’s sorry mom?” I asked her again.

“Honey, he’s been calling me to check on you since he left the house which is yesterday evening. And he said he’s sorry, he really regret on putting a hand on you Justin. You didn’t deserve it.” She said taking the ice pack away and put it on the small bucket.

“Justin, do you remember what I always thought you?” she ask. I stare in to her eyes but didn’t answer her.

“I thought you to always be kind to people and to always forgive no matter how mean the person is to you. Everybody makes mistake and always deserve a chance to fix it” She said caressing my cheek softly.

“The world have enough hate already Justin, we don’t need it any more. I know deep down, you’re thinking the same thing right?” she ask.

I nod and smile at her. “You always have the right things to say mom.” I hug her tightly. She giggle.

“Well, I am your mom aren’t I ?” she joke. I laugh with her.

“JB heads up!” Alfredo yell as a ball hit my head. Jason laugh beside me.

Fredo took the ball that fell on the floor. He smile at me sheepishly.

“Yeah, thanks for the warning dude.” I said sarcastically.

He chuckle. “Sorry man.”

“What are you doing playing ball here man? If scooter sees you, he’s gonna chop off your head.” I ask him confuse. We’re currently waiting at the corridor at the place I have to perform a few songs. We didn’t have a dressing room as I was just going to sing 2 songs. The corridor is big so it make sense if people actually play ball here.

“Well, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him right?” he smirk wiggling his eyebrows.

“Yeah, it won’t hurt him but it will definitely hurt you.” I smirk back as I look at the direction behind me. Scooter was standing there staring at us. Fredo turn to face Scooter.

“Hey scoot. I was just taking this ball somewhere where it belongs.” Fredo said confidently, How the hell is he so confident.

“Yeah, you can give that excuse to someone who would believe it, now give me the ball.” Scooter said sternly. Me and Jason chuckle at the same time.

Fredo sighs and hand him the ball as he walk away with it. “Gosh! Sometimes, I wonder if Scooter is not some alien or something. He practically knows everything.” He groan.

I laugh. “Well, if he’s an alien, that would be so cool. Maybe he could tell the future.” I said excitingly.

Fredo look at me weirdly. “I think you’re an alien.” Jason suddenly said. I turn to face him.

“How’s that?” I ask.

“Don’t know, I just think so.” He said.

I roll my eyes. “You can’t just think so, you need to have a reason.” I said back.

“Well, I don’t have to have a reason. Besides, it’s my mouth so I can said whatever shit I want.” He shot back.

“Whatever. If I’m weird and you must be weird too.” I said. He furrow his eyebrows.

“How does that work brat?” he said annoyed.

“We are twins you know. We’re like duplicate of each other.” I said.

He laugh sarcastically. “Duplicate huh? We maybe twins but we all know I’m the hot one here. Look at you, you look like some gaybitch on the street!” he said.

“Okay guys. Stop it. We don’t want trouble here.” Fredo but in.

“I’m a gaybitch? Is that even a word? I don’t think so. And if I’m a gaybitch, you’re an asshole” I shot back. I don’t know where I got all this confident.

Jason was practically turning red now. I gulp. Oh my god. What the hell did I just do?

“Okay Justin. Your turn in 10.” One of the crew for the show came and drag me away. I sighs in relieve.

“Thank you guys! Have a nice day!” I yell through the microphone. I walk back to the corridor where my crew were waiting.

“Nice job Justin.” Scooter patted my back. I smile widely at him. He hand me a water bottle and I drank it. Fuhh. That was exhausting.

Jason POV

I watch as the brat was sleeping beside me. He rest his head on the car window. We’re heading home now. The show was just at Canada, so it wasn’t too far from home. I can’t wait to get home. You may think I already forgotten about the incident earlier. Where the brat was calling me an asshole. Since when did he get that brave to back talk to me? I think I’ve been very soft to him lately and now he thinks he can cross me. I can’t let that happen. I’m gonna teach him a lesson when we get home.

“Boys, we’re here!” Kenny cheer as he open the car door. The brat yawned as he stretched his body. He get out of the car and thank Kenny. I follow him to the house.

“Okay guys. I’m gonna head to the hotel alright. Scooter needs me. Your mom will be home soon.” Kenny said and I just nod at him. He close the door and I lock it from inside as it’s already night. Pattie has keys so she won’t have problem to get in.

I smile at myself. “Perfect! We’re alone.” I said to myself as I make my way upstairs to the brat room.

I didn’t even think to knock as I just burst in and the brat was walking out of the bathroom in his PJ’s. He look at me confuse.

“Can I help you Jason?” he ask. I just smirk at him as I close his door. He eyed every move I make.

“Well, did you really think you could get away with what you did just now?” I ask as I walk to him slowly. He back away a bit.

“What are you talking about?” he ask.

“Don’t act dumb you gaybitch! You call me an asshole and you act like your so freaking brave to talk back to me! You think you could get away with it? Well, you don’t!” I growl. He flinch at my tone.

I don’t know if you realize but I am bad tempered. So, let’s just pray I don’t kill anyone tonight.

“I .. was .. was just fooling around Jason. Don’t have to get upset with it.” He said nervously.

I glare at him. “You don’t fucking fool around with me you brat!” I growl again as I punch his stomach making him double over. He took a step back and whimpered.

“Not so tough now huh?!” I yell as I kick his knee. He fell to the ground still holding his stomach.

“Stop!” he manage to yell.  That just make me angry. I kick his stomach again and again as he scream in pain. I stop myself when I think I’m cool enough.

I look down to Justin as he was sweating and start to breath heavily. His body was shaking “In.. haler .. please..” he said trying to catch a breath closing his eyes.

“Shit!” I  hiss as I went around the room searching for his inhaler. Where the hell is it?

 I snap at Justin as he started to cough and trying to breath. I finally found it on one of his drawer and rush to him as I hold it in front of him. He took the inhaler and breath it in. After a few sip, he calm down. But then he stop moving as his eyes shut close. My eyes went wide.

“Hey! Wake up.. Wake up!” I panic. No, he can’t be dead. I put my ears near his chest and still heard his heart beating making me sigs in relieve.

“Gosh! What do I do now?” I ask myself looking around the room. I pick him up and carry him to his bed. He’s not heavy at all.

He started to stir a bit. I wait for him to wake up. He opens his eyes slowly and instantly clutching his stomach. He jump from his bed and ran to the bathroom and then I heard he threw up for 5 minutes.

“Jaa.. Jason?” he call. I walk in the bathroom seeing him sitting down on the bathroom door in front of the toilet bowl.

He looks at me with pleading eyes. “Can you ..he.. help me up?” he stutter weakly. I nod.

I help him up and held his arm walking back to his bed. He went in his bed. “Thanks Jase.” He whisper as he drift off to sleep.

“Wha..What?” I ask to nobody. I beat him up until he fainted and he say thanks to me?.  And why am I feeling so bad for beating him up now. Oh my god. This shit is confusing!

Hello guys. As promise, another chapter for you guys.

Hope it’s alright though.

What do you think?

Did Jason went too far for beating up Justin?

He’s confuse? Wonder why though. hehehe

Thanks for reading lovelies.

Love u all!

Comment and vote alright .. J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STOLEN By Emgie

Fanfiction

106K 3.8K 49
FIND THE SEQUEL, GONE, HERE: https://my.w.tt/cT2POG3u0K Jason McCann is a local criminal in Oakland, Maryland. Chelsea Hall is the daughter of the Ch...
9.8M 347K 90
[Highest Rank ~ #1 in Fanfiction] 7/18/2016 BOOK ONE → "YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE ME!" He screamed. You stared down at the silver pistol that was dangling...
9.9K 165 16
"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗲." 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯�...
3.2K 122 50
The light from the ceiling in the distance back and forth, the light so bright, pointed directly at me, causing me to squint. I could barely see, my...