The Acrimony Anomaly [Naruto...

By AnimeKittyKat

Madara was dead, deader than dead. Probably the most deadest person ever to make as many mistakes and regrets... More

I'm too Old for this Shit
Is a Sharingan a Vegetable?
An Asshole is my Father
Oh Look, It's the Kid of the Parents I Killed...
Fuck You and Your Rules
And There's This Fucker in a Green Jumpsuit
Let Me Be A Corpse Nii-san!
I'm... Sorry
Shisui Sashimi
Stalked... Call the Pedo-Police
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Massacre
An Orange Fluffball Wants to Shank Me
A Perfect Sunday Afternoon with Tea, Cookies, and Fucking Danzo
Hello Akatsuki~!
Questioned
Troublesome Woman
What I Think About Hashirama...
Training and... Suna?
Fuck, My Clothes are Stained with your Blood
It's Because I'm in a Girl's Body!
SHIINNAAEEE!!
You Killed Me, It's Only Right I Return the Favor
A Mind Invasion
A New Dilemma
Going Back
Naruto!!!!!!!!!
Pieces Put Into Place
Graduation!
The Nara Household
And the Idiot of the Year Award Goes to...
The First Hokage Revealed
I Saw That Fucking Smirk, You Sly Dog
Add Two More Dead Bodies to the Pile
Forgotten Times
Family
Russian Roulette
A Heart-to-Heart
The Chunnin Exams
I am the Pedo Police
Shit Going Down
Where the Hell are They All Coming From?!
Acrimony Anomaly Comic Short #1
Ups and Downs
Quest for Appeal
Kirigakure Time!
Mishaps and More
Fight Time
The Storm Before THE Storm
Don't Defile Those Dead Bodies!
Tobirama and an Ex-Terrorist for the Leaf
Wed and Bed
Another Senju Bastard?
Making Bank
Drama
Alcoholic Senju Returns!

Naruto's Confidence

9.6K 507 216
By AnimeKittyKat

     "Oy!" Tsubaki yelled at the boy that sat sadly on the swing, "Get your head out of your ass! It can't be helped that you still lack the skill to perform that jutsu! Hell, I bet you would've made only that retarded one at the end without my help!"

     "Yeah..." he muttered, "You're right."

     "Yosh!" she sprung up, a fist clenched, "We're leaving the village and going to become ninja of Kiri then!"

     "Ehh?!" he shouted in disbelief, "I can't leave this village with Jii-chan and everyone else!"

     "True, true..." 

     "Just admit it... I lack any talent to become a ninja."

     Instantly, she flung a kunai at him, watching as he dodged it with ease. "No talent my ass. You literally just dodged my weapon without batting an eye. All those extras in class would've pissed their pants by now."

     "..."

     She grit her teeth in frustration. It's that stupid teacher's fault! If he didn't have such a big pole shoved up his ass, then he would've realized that Naruto Uzumaki should've passed!

     Then Mizuki-sensei headed their way, the person that seemed to have wanted the boy to pass... However, there was a strange aura around him, like all the Elders of the Uchiha in her first life. They always had that appearance of a fake smile and fake willingness that had snaked into their words.

     "Hello, Mizuki-sensei, " she greeted with a calculating glint in her eyes, "What are you doing here?"

     "Oh, I just wanted to talk to Naruto-kun for a bit..."

     It felt like two snakes were fighting at that moment, each poised to send their fatal strike. "... Okay then. I'll take the hint and go, but if anything happens to him..."

     She paused, letting off a bit of Killing Intent. It was silent for that moment. Then, Tsubaki turned heel and left, noting the fluctuations in chakra as she did. 

     -----******-----

     Maybe it wasn't a good idea to leave her roommate alone with the crafty teacher, but right now, she'd take any option for Naruto to pass. 

     The onyx eyed Uchiha made way to the Uchiha compound, posture stiffening as she walked. The place and been cleaned and fixed up, where all the blood stains were removed- courtesy to Gaara- except for one.

     Never did she have enough courage to walk into her old room. Every time her hand shook, and it could never keep its grip on the door. Was it a sign of weakness? Probably.

     "How was it?" asked Hashirama, who had curled up on the couch, a blanket wrapping him like a burrito. 

     "I, of course, passed, " she answered, "But Naruto? Not so much."

     A downfallen look crossed the Senju's face, "Poor kid."

     "... You want to spar? I need to take my mind off of my failure."

     "Of course." They both headed out to the yard that was quiet except for a few chirping birds. The compound was a blessing as there was no one there to suddenly walk in on their fights. The Uchiha district was now always eerily vacant.

     "Susanoo!" A mini version of the skeletal warrior appeared, it's big weapon in hand.

     "Mokuton!" Tree trunks had burst through the ground, shooting up at Tsubaki.

     The giant, purple sword easily cut through the wood. "Is that all you got, Hashirama? You've gotten weak!"

     "You just have a head start on me!" he yelled back, agitated, "How is it fair when I grew up in an ORPHANAGE?!"

     "... Sneak out?" she suggested before, sending a quick fireball jutsu as him.

     "It's not that easy!" he stressed, sending more twigs Madara's way.

     While taking a spinning kick in the air to dodge the attack, she took her gunbai from the scroll. A grin stretched across her face. 

     "Air Bullets!"

     With a flustered face, the Senju barely managed to dodge them all, "Stop going so hard on me."

     "I thought you liked it rough~," she replied with a smirk.

     A red sheen grew on his face, "M-madara! What is wrong with you?!"

     "Everything."

     "That explains a lot."

      "... Hashirama, you do know that they're onto us, right?"

      The male scoffed, "You don't think I noticed the Anbu? How do you think they're not here now?"

     Tsubaki grimaced, "When's the last time you've seen them?"

     "At the academy. One was hiding in the corner with a transformation jutsu... What about you?"

     "One was in the tree that Naruto and I sat under... This isn't just about the Kyuubi anymore. I think they've figured it out."

      "Figured what out?"

     "That this isn't our time... I've been expecting this for a year, but today... I confirmed it... There's a whole squad on their way here. We need to clean up this mess." 

     'Genma' made the trees recede back to their original form while Tsubaki went to level the ground. In a few minutes, they went to the Main home, trying to spark up casual movements.

     "... It's getting late now, isn't it. Naruto hasn't came back yet."

     "He's a big boy now. He can take care of himself."

     "But this is strange, even for him."

     "I'll keep that in mind."

     Hours had passed and there had been no signs of the boy... However, the Anbu sent out had abruptly left and the chakra signatures were going haywire. 

     Once Hashirama noticed them, she rumbled proudly in reply, "That's my Naruto."

    "You knew something like this was going to happen, didn't you, " he accused her.

     Innocently, she raised her hands. "I didn't know that the whole village would do this... And I may or may not have let him leave with a closet-pedophile..."

     "Shouldn't we look for him?"

     "Might as well, I have nothing else better to do."

     So, the duo took off, following Naruto's chakra signature like an unraveled thread. 

     Suddenly, she felt the same presence of the crystal ball upon her, "We're being watched."

     "Huh?"

     "The Hokage is using an occulation jutsu to spy... He must know of Naruto's location."

     "We need to hurry and get there first then!"

.

.

.

     "Don't you understand?!" Mizuki shouted, "Tsubaki Uchiha only keeps you around because she pities you... Well, the filthy Uchihas did let the Kyuubi loose on Konoha, so she should take the responsibility. You're like a trophy in her eyes... She knew of the Tailed Beast in you long before you did!"

     "You're lying!" the jinchuriki growled, "Tsubaki-chan would never do that, dattebayo!"

     "You're just in denial because she's in love with someone else yet you're in lo-!"

     "Urusai!" He yelled, an orange chakra went to coat his body. "I could care less! As long as Tsubaki-chan is happy... I am happy!"

     Scoffing, Tsubaki leapt down from the branch she was hidden on, "Arigato... Naruto."

     She stared at the white haired traitor, eyes hardening. The Uchiha was furious at the fact that the man was even daring to emotionally hurt her friend. 

     Now, she didn't care if people saw her for the measly leveled doujutsu. It was only natural that they found out. Three tomoes swirled onto a now crimson iris. "... You know, I've wanted to go into T and I for a while now, but Gramps wouldn't let me join for psychological reasons. Since I'm a genin... How about I use you as my Guinea Pig?"

     The man visibly paled, shrinking back a bit when she suddenly disappeared. "What should I take off first? Your fingernails? Fingers? Arms? Legs? Toes? Your dick?"

     With the shriek that he let out, she was satisfied... A bit. "I'm going to torture you so slowly and painfully that you'll beg me to kill you... Enjoy your strong will as of now because I will break you."

     She grabbed her ex-sensei and disappeared off again. However, this time, she was no longer in the village.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.5K 24
-DISCONTINUED🚫 Naruto finally fulfilled the promise he gave to his first crush, Sakura. To bring their teammate back to Konoha, and bring him back h...
79.4K 3.5K 18
Tysm to Handtheirend for their amazing art in the bookcover!!! <3 Uchiha Itachi had done it, He had killed every single one of his clansmen, Leavi...
22.2K 1.6K 10
[Warring States Uchiha!OC] With death comes rebirth. And with rebirth comes Uchiha Isamu, a soul unfortunate enough to find herself in the Warring St...