LOVE

By ibriclarke

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be." More

Copyright.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thireteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sequel is OUT!

Chapter Three

10.3K 461 455
By ibriclarke

"Trinity wake up." I heard as someone lightly tapped my face. Wiping the drool off my mouth I raised up seeing Lauren smiling like an idiot.

"What the fuck is it?"

"Can you help me pick what picture I should post. I want Raymond to see it, he followed me today. He is so hot."

Confused on who Raymond was I looked at her with a straight face blinking slow.

"So let me get this straight," I said shaking my head raising up to where my back was leaning on the headboard.

" You woke me up out my mother fucking sleep to ask about a picture? When you could have asked someone else."

Watching her shake her head I shook my head at her selfish act but reached over to take the unlocked phone out her hand.

"They all told me to ask you!"Lauren had this thing she liked to do with her lips, which was poking them out, and I have told her multiple times since she had no lips it didn't look right. Skipping all those pictures I found one I liked and handed it back to her.

"This one." "Thank you" She cheesed taking the phone out my hand to see which was one I chose.

"Who's Raymond?"
"You haven't seen him? Look he's so hot!" She said before going to Instagram and typing letters in the keyboard.

"I saw him talking to Natalie earlier," I said informing her before she got too excited. I wanted her to be happy with someone, but I also wanted her to be cautious.

"I'm sure he was just being friendly. Don't worry he'll be mine." Nodding my head in approval with her confidence, I got dressed in a red bathing suit after she told me everyone was at the pool.

Making sure to brush my teeth, wash my face and put on lip gloss we headed out joining the party. Telling her I would meet with the group later I made my way over to Catherine, Amanda, and Simone.

Looking over to where I saw Keisha, and Tasha I shook my head in disgust as I seen the boy from earlier Keyshawn taking a picture of them. Walking away from them he joined some niggas' that I've seen before, and some I figured was new just like him.

Looking up he made eye contact with me, and I quickly looked the other way.If he was going to be around them, I wanted no parts of him.

Demetrius was hanging out with Aaron, this nigga Joshua who I really didn't like, and some other boys. I was always hurt that someone who claimed themselves as my brother would hang around someone who allowed him to see his own "sisters" body. He knew how I felt, but I learned to shut up about how I felt. My feelings never mattered it always seemed.

"I was in the hospital this summer," Simone said making us all look over to her.

"What happened! Oh my God, are you okay?" Amanda and Catherine said at the same time, and I smiled. These were my babies.

This friend group I had that was innocent and genuinely cared for each other. We never had any arguments, and this is the type of energy I needed around me more often.

"It's embarrassing I don't want to say."

"Come on you. By now you should know we ain't ever going to laugh at you. Spit it out bit-each."

Shaking my head at how Amanda was talking, she had gotten it from me. However, unlike me, she didn't like to curse so she would make her cuss words sound like an appropriate word.

"You're my son," I said as she shooed me off, and we gave our attention back to Simone. Looking over to make sure no one was listening, she took a breath.

"I tried masturbating, but I used a pencil, and I bruised my insides.

"Trying to hide my laughter, I shook my head slowly trying to figure out why she used a pencil.

"It's because of how skinny that shit was it went right to sticking something a thicker object is supposed to hit," I stated knowing myself since when I first started out I would use big glue sticks.

"Well, I know that now. Next time I'm calling you so you can tell me what to do." Nodding my head at her I agreed. I used to my friends coming to me for sexual advice, it was nothing new. Simone was my fake girlfriend, she was even supposed to be taking me to prom.

Of course, we didn't really like each other, but our fake relationship was cute.After a while, they decided to go to the house, and I went back with the others.

"Trinity this is Karin. Karin this is Trinity." Lauren said introducing me to a female who was looking at me.

Lauren was always the friendly one in the group, and it was annoying at times because she would push her new friends onto us.

"Hi, nice to meet you. You're so pretty" She said as I returned the compliment.

"Ladies you mind taking a photo so they have good stuff to put in the yearbook of the trip?"

The familiar voice said making me avoid eye contact after taking a glance at him. " You can take mine before my edges sweat out," Shyan said as she posed.

Everyone else declined to say they would take some later.

"Trinity right? You don't want to take one?" He asked looking down at me smiling.

"I'm not photogenic, plus I'm camera shy," I said as he licked his lips at me.

"Is that right? You definitely photogenic, and if your camera shy I got you right now. STACY COME HERE!" He yelled as a girl came over at his command. She wore a dark blue bathing suit that went well together with her skin complexion.

"What nigga damn?" She asked immediately having an attitude with a drink in her hand."Take a picture with her real quick."

"N- no. It's fine." I said looking over to her. Shaking his head not taking no for an answer, he took the drink away from her and pushed her over to me.

"Keyshawn push me again and watch what happens with your dumb ugly ass."

"Girl shut the fuck up. Now both of you squat." Following his orders, I did as told, and listened again when he chose the next one.

"Oh bitch we cute as fuck." The girl said looking at the photos while I smiled.

Shortly after a quick conversation, she walked away leaving just us. Turning around seeing everyone go in the house I knew there was something going in the house.

"Let me get your number so I can send you the pictures beforehand." Passing each other our phone's, we exchanged our numbers.

"How you so comfortable with talking to all these people when you new?" I asked blocking the sun out my eyes squinting a little.

"I ain't ever been shy so it's easy for me. Plus talking to beautiful girls is simpleee." He said dragging the e's out.

Interrupting what I was going to say we heard yelling coming from the house, quickly rushing inside I seen a girl I had seen before but never talked to crying hysterically as people walked her out the living room.

Looking a the television I saw a picture of a pale female with red hair laid out on a bed with her legs spread playing with herself. It was the girl who had just left the room crying. Looking over finding my friends I had seen Keisha with the television remote in her hand, letting me know she did this.

Getting on top of the table I snatched the remote out her hand turning it off. It was upsetting to me that another female would go out of her way to embarrass another.

"What the fuck is your problem? You think this shit is funny?" I asked her gaining everyone's attention as they took out their phones to record thinking something big would happen.

"You want smoke with me too? Should we put up your little perky titties on the big screen too? Tasha, you have the picture?" She asked looking over to Tasha who started laughing but shakes her head no.

"What the fuck are you laughing at? Don't make me tell these kids your business. Don't fuck with the wrong one Tasha. We both Jamaican you already know how I get down." Not knowing what to say she looked everywhere but me, but eventually had too to avoid the cameras in her face.

"Yea just look at me, dumb bitch." I said causing "oohs", and some "damns"

She obeyed though knowing I wasn't playing at all.

"Maybe you can talk to her like that but you got me fucked up if you think you're going to snatch a remote out my hand and talk to me crazy," Keisha said making my attention go back to her.

"What reason do you have for exposing another female? None. You want to put my titties on the TV go ahead, they small but pretty as fuck. You act like you don't get passed around the whole fucking school. You dirty bitch how you fuck a freshman as a junior, and if you have a problem do something." I said walking to her in her face now.I was always raised to never throw the first punch unless it was just something you had to do. That way you would be seen as defending yourself.

Looking around at all the cameras she knew she couldn't back down now or her "mean girl" reputation was over, and honestly, I wanted it to be, we were seniors this was a year to enjoy ourselves.

Making her move she pushed me back, and I wasted no time throwing a right hook hitting her jaw. Her head flew back, and I threw two more punches, and she fell off the table. Everyone's loud voices yelled in my ear, and I couldn't help but notice no one reached over to stop me.

Not her friends, not mine, not one nigga she fucked. Everyone was tired of her, and I was going to make sure she knew her place this year.

Grabbing her by her hair, she covered her mouth as blood started coming out."This year you're going to stop fucking with people. Do you understand?" Nodding her head fast I could tell she wanted me to get off her now.

"All that acting tough shit is dead. Say it!"

"Al- A- All that tough shit is dead." She said crying from the pain, and I let her go before going back outside to calm down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 13 3
Love can be a beautiful thing, but it can cause so much suffering.
116 0 13
When you think you can't find love it finds you in the most unexpected way.
41.7K 1.5K 22
It's hard out here for a prostitute, that's why I have to get out, Feel me?
328K 8.9K 68
When I'm here we're unhealthy , but I can't breathe when you are away ..