NOT a Fairytale

By ClarissaFox6

Diamond was done with love. She has been married 3 times, and lost two husbands to freak accidents. She gave... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Back story
Chapter 2: Whoops!
Chapter 4: Shut down
Chapter 5: Day off
Chapter 6: The Date
Chapter 7: Insecurity
Chapter 8: The fight
Chapter 9: The concussion
Chapter 10: Fear
Chapter 11: Aftermath
Chapter 12: Giving up
Chapter 13: Monotony broken
Chapter 14: Engaged!?!?
Chapter 15: Game Night!
Chapter 16: Championship Fight!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: My worst Nightmare, shopping.
Chapter 19: Engagement party
Chapter 20: Respect
Chapter 21: Motorcycles and old friends
Chapter 22: Waffle house!
Chapter 23: The coming war
Chapter 24: Wedding 'stuff'
Chapter 25: Bye Bye
Chapter 26: The day of the ball
Chapter 27: The ball
Chapter 28: Kidnapped.
Chapter 29: My week of torture.
Chapter 30: Talking and nightmares
Chapter 31: New day
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Diamond gets drunk
Chapter 34: Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
Chapter 35: Arrival of the in-laws
Characters!!!!
Author's Note
Chapter 36: The Wedding! part 1
Chapter 37: The Wedding! part 2
Chapter 38: The Wedding! part 3
Chapter 39: Married
Chapter 40: Honeymoon
Chapter 41: Gold Key
Chapter 42: The ex
Chapter 43: The ex- continued
Chapter 44: Tricky Tricksters!
Chapter 45: Christmas and New Years!
Chapter 46: Here we go again.
Chapter 47: Two weeks
Chapter 48: Donna
Chapter 49: Nina
A/N
Preview!

Chapter 3: Stalking

86 7 0
By ClarissaFox6

Roman's POV:

Yesterday, I had a woman stand up to me. The last person to not cower to me was my father. She stood her ground, she didn't even blink until my spit hit her in the face when I yelled.

She is amazing. Worst part is, I want to see her again. I pick up my phone and dial a number.

"Gold Key, Tom speaking."

"Tom, its Roman. How good of a dancer is Diamond?"

"Roman, she is amazing. She is trained in just about every style of dance."

"I want her put on as a special. No lap dances, but pole dancing."

"Sure, when do you want her to start that?"

"Tonight."

I hung up. I was going to go watch her perform tonight.

Diamond's POV:

I walked into work with Tom grinning from ear to ear.

"Tom? What's the shit eating grin for?"

"Someone is going to be a special dancer, without giving lap dances." He tells me in a taunting tone.

"Which bitch got that, and how much dick did she suck for it?" I ask rolling my eyes, thinking it was Lilliana. The slut.

"Well evidently, she sliced up the previous general manager's junk. Took down four grown killers last night, then pinned the owner by his throat, and yelled at him." He smirked.

My jaw just hung open. I pointed to myself, and mouthed "Me!?" He shook his head yes. I ran up to him and hugged him. He picked me up and twirled me around

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" I couldn't stop thanking him

"Wasn't me sweetheart. Owner called, and told me to do it." He had a twinkle in his eye.

"No, no, no ,no! He is not going to give me stuff because he wants in my damn pants! I am only going to take it, but I'll still do the lap dances. I won't get special treatment!" I was livid.

"Sweetheart, maybe it's a thank you, for calling out a horny asshole. I didn't even know what was going on, til Gio's wife showed up last night looking for him. And the no lap dances, is so you don't kill or injure someone for touching you." He tried to calm me down.

"I won't hurt anyone. Promise, they would get a firm 'No touching' and then I would call over a bouncer. I would be a good girl." I tried to redeem myself.

I know, you are thinking you don't let people touch you, but I hugged Tom. After the night I got drunk, Tom has been my rock, he is like a Dad to me, so yes he gets hugs, but initiated by me, not him.

I went to get ready, while I was putting in my contacts, when Tom came him in covering his eyes.

"You decent, sweetheart?"

"Yes Tom, well nothing you haven't seen before."

"Got a text from big boss. He says no stripping. You are to only dance, and Pole dance during your two special numbers, and you aren't in the burlesque line up anymore."

"What!?!?!??!!? Are you kidding me? I'm the spotlight dancer, and I don't have to strip!?" I was almost in tears. I knew strippers made more, and I really just wanted to dance, not take my clothes off.

"Yes sweetheart, your dreams are coming true. Now finish your make up, and get ready, I still need help setting up, and only you can help right."

Roman's POV:

I had been thinking about Diamond dancing this evening, and realized she would be taking her clothes off for everyone to see. So I texted Tom, to make sure he knew that I didn't want her stripping, and she was the special. I couldn't wait until I could watch her dance.

"Tom, I'm coming to watch her tonight. Make sure my area is set up. I'm going to have minimal security. Please don't tell her." I texted him.

"Roman, you like her don't you? She wasn't afraid of you, and called you out. You like her." He replied back.

Tom has know me since before I was born. He was like an uncle to me. He knows me all too well.

"Yes I like her. Blood doesn't make her squimish, she can handle herself, she has no fear, and she doesn't back down to a fight." I replied.

"Roman, my dear boy, she does have fear, but it's not my place to tell you her past. She is like you, hard, cold and pushes people away. She will cut my balls off if she knew I told you that though. So please, for my sake, don't tell her!"

He replied, and I couldn't help but laugh. She has Tom scared of her, and he doesn't scare ever. I want her.

Diamond's POV

It was almost time for my second special. I was excited and nervous.

"This was just delivered by someone. It has your stage name on it." Lilliana said as she handed me a wrapped box. "Well open it!" I rolled my eyes, and opened the box. To see a Tiffany blue box inside. The size of the box told me it was a necklace. It had a note on top. It read.

"Diamond's for Diamond. Cheesy, I know. Please wear it tonight for good luck on stage. Signed xoxo"

"Someone has a secret admirer! You bitch, who did you fuck?" Lilliana taunted me, God I hated her. "I haven't slept with anyone but myself in over a year. Shush."

I open the necklace box to find a diamond choker. Its 5 rows high.

"Put it on! Put it on!!!!! Girl's come look what Diamond got, from a secret someone!" Lilliana is squeeling in my ear.

I put it on, and its beautiful. The diamonds are too big, so it's not too heavy. It fits perfectly around my neck, most of the time chokers are too big or too small, but this is perfect!

I decided to quickly change my outfit as to match my choker. I put on my crystal topped bra top, and my black lacy underwear. I wear my platform heels, that I can easily kick off to do my pole number. They are black with rhinestones as well.

Roman's POV:

"Tom? Did she get the gift?" "Yes, I gave it to on of the girl's and listened through the door, to make sure she gave it to her. I can't guarantee she will wear it." "She got it, that's all that matters."

I walked over and took my seat in the shadows, where she wouldn't be able to see me. I had two guards, and them stand behind me, in order to not draw attention. A waitress came over and took my order. Now just to wait.

Waiting seemed like an eternity! I checked my watch and it hadn't even been 10 minutes, which meant I had 5 to go. I went to her second special, because I knew the first she would spot me. Later in the evening, there is always more people. Especially on a Friday night.

"Gentleman, please pull out your wallet's have that cash ready, because here is Miss Bobby!"

Wait, what? It should be Diamond. Who is Bobby?! I see a woman in a long cloak walk out to the back of the stage, she has her hood us, so we can't see her. I look over to Tom, who points up to the stage, smiling. She puts her hood down, and drops her cloak to the ground.

Before me I see woman who has perfect curves, a nice round firm ass. She is in a bra and underwear, with heels. Her hair is just past her shoulders, and looks purple. The music started, as soon as she dropped her cloak. Swaying her hips and shaking her ass to the music. She turns around, and its Diamond, she is wearing the choker I got her. She is dancing to Diamond's are a girls best friend, because of course she is. But this is a two song special. I'm watching her dance.

The way she moves her body is mesmerizing. I look at her face, it flirty, playful, sexy! This woman is going to be the death of me. At this point I realize I have scooted so close to my seat edge, I'm about to fall out of it. I watch her fall into a split, and roll on the floor. Raising her ass up first, then ends the song, looking over her shoulder biting her thumb! Ugh this woman! The lights go out after the song.

The lights come on and I realize she doesn't have on shoes. Her back was turned to the audience again, but she was holding onto the pole. Her music started and, she started her acrobatics on the pole. She looked like a professional pole dancer. I didn't notice the bunch of guys walk in at some point, but they started whooping and yelling at her. My blood started to boil.

I looked back at her, and saw her looking at them, she was flirting while dancing. She was flirting with this rowdy bunch of guys. I felt an arm on my shoulder. I realized I was starting to stand up. It was Tom.

"She knows how to work a crowd. She flirts, but never leaves with anyone. Calm down." He whispered in my ear. It calmed me down.

She finished this routine on the floor again, but laying on her stomach, facing the crowd with the pole between her legs.

"Gentlemen, that was the sultry Miss Bobby. If you'd like to meet her, she will be walking around, for a meet and greet!"

This was my chance. I had to see her again.

Diamond's POV:

I finished my two songs, and finally felt like my old self. I had my body back, I have my allure back, I was dancing again. I felt alive, and free for the first time in years!

I put my heels back on, and put on my short silk robe. I went to meet all the gentlemen who watched me dance.

Honestly, I was terrified that none of them would care. I mean come on. I'm almost 28, working in a strip club. Not a long term job, I'll lose my sex appeal soon, and have to find something else.

I go to the big group of young men first, it was risky because of a large group of men. If they surround me I can't signal the bouncer easily, or Tom, but it's the closest ones to the dressing room.

"Hi boys, did you enjoy the show?"

"Oh baby! You were amazing. Come here!" The kid, as I called him, with brown hair and brown eyes called to me. He patted his lap.

"Sorry honey, that's not allowed."

"Come on baby, can we break the rules this once, it's my bachelor party." He gave me puppy dog eyes. His buddies started circling me, what I was afraid of.

"Listen, my boss over their behind the bar, is an ass. He takes it out of my tips if I break the rules. He calls it my punishment." I walked over to him and whispered the last part.

"Well then here is an extra, tip." He winks and slides a 100 in between my boobs. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into his lap. I try to push myself off of him, but he holds me down.

"Now, you have plenty if he even sees, but my boys won't let him see. Now how bout a lap dance." He whispered in my ear, with his slimy arm over my waist, and his other hand is on my ass.

"ROMEO!!!!" I boomed, making the poor little groom to be loosen his grip.

"Is there a problem, Miss Bobby?" Romeo asked glaring down the boys.

"Not anymore, just watch the little bachelor party, make sure they don't break the rules.

"Hey, Miss Bobby, may I ask a question?" The youngest looking one asks timidly.

"Of course sweetheart." I smile at him.

"Why is you name Bobby? It should be something more beautiful, like Sophia, or Crystal, or Diamond." He started off timid, but was very sweet by the end.

"Honey, Bobby is a nickname. Have you ever heard of Babayga? "

"No ma'am." He looks down at the floor.

"Well look it up, and tell your friend, who pulled me into his lap that Babayga will be watching him." I whispered to him, and winked.

Romeo heard the entire conversation. He was chuckling to himself. I continued greeting men, getting more and more tips. Then I saw him. Big boss.

"Miss Bobby?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 18.1K 85
Fifty thousand dollars in exchange for three weeks of sheer commitment and consented submission. It was a simple proposal from the employer to an emp...
74.2K 1.5K 15
"Sweetheart, I don't appreciate when people talk back to me." This time I succeed in keeping quiet. "You'll learn to respect me and as my property, y...
180K 3.5K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
2.3M 36.2K 46
"Someone's coming, we have to be quick, Enzo." I said, and he swiftly unbuttoned my blouse, revealing my naked chest. "Baby, nothing about what I'm...