me vs bad boy ; jenzie

By tobiobabie

[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando ha... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue

eight

3.2K 107 61
By tobiobabie

━━━━━

Mackenzie's POV

My feet are shaking. My hands can't keep steady. My forehead is sweaty as heck. I'm really nervous, you can tell. I bit my bottom lip and I squeezed my eyes shut. Same thing happened with Johnny.

Maybe you think I'm overreacting. But if you're in the same situation as me, you'll do the same. I bet.

This is my first time recording. The first time I share my voice to the world. This is a big history of my life. Wish me luck!

"To be young and in love in New York City. To not know who I am but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me." Johnny started singing. "Midnight into morning coffee burnin' through the hours talkin' yeah."

"I like me better when I'm with you, I like me better when I'm with you..." I joined him singing. I feel relieved when I started singing. I continued singing and feel free. Actually, this is so fun!

♥♥♥

I took off my headphones and so does Johnny. We looked at each other and widened our eyes in happiness.

"WOAHHHH! YASSSSSSS!" We screamed as we ran to each other and hugged for a long time.

"This." Johnny said. "Is." I continued. "So." "Cool!"

"Woah woah woah! You guys rocks!" Nayip said as he gave us both a warm hug.

"I know right!? THAT'S SO DOPE!" Johnny shouted with a biggest smile I've ever seen plastered on his face.

"The best duo EVER!" Dale said as he walked towards us and gave us each a high five.

"Also, I have a big great good news for you two!" Dale said.

"What is it?" I asked with my right brow lifted up.

"We're gonna shoot the video for this cover in New York!" Dale shouted excitedly.

"WHAT THE-" Johnny shouted but I cover his mouth with my hand knowing he's gonna say "fvck".

"Like... Like... New York? Ne-new York C-city?? The real New York City!?" I stuttered

"Exactly!" Dale said. "And Nayip gonna be the producer."

"COOL!" We both, I mean, Johnny and I, cheered as we jumped up and down.

"We have another surprise for you two." Dale said.

"Wha-" My word cutted by our friends entering this room.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK!?" Johnny blurted out.

"Language!" I shot a glare at him, the same thing Dale does right now.

Carson, Hayden, Annie, Brynn, and Lauren entered this room. All together. Wow! A huge surprise!

"So, what about them?" I lifted up my right eye brow.

"They gonna come with us to New York." Dale answered.

"What!?" Me and Johnny shouted in unison.

"Yeah. Our parents approve us to go with you." Carson said.

"Especially mine." Lauren added.

"Duh... Of course." I rolled my eyes. "We all already know that."

"Another thing I wanna tell you!" Dale said.

"What?" Johnny asked.

"We're going to shoot next week." Dale informed.

"Awesome!" We all said.

♥♥♥

We're almost home. Me, Dale, Lauren, Johnny, and the whole gang. Once we arrived at the Orlando's, we stepped off the car and get inside the house to see Meredith, Darian, two Maddie, and my mom.

"Mom? Maddie? Why are you two here?" I frowned.

"Our house is on an renovation so we're gonna stay here for a few days, maybe weeks. Plus, your friend's parents approve them to stay here for a week." My mom said as we all nodded.

"Oh hey!.... Everybody." Dale said.

"Okay guys. Listen!" Meredith said. "Carson and Hayden gonna sleep at the guest room. Maddie gonna sleep at Maddie's. Annie gonna sleep at Lauren's, Brynn gonna sleep at Darian's, and Kenzie gonna sleep at Johnny's." Meredith announced. Everyone's happy and hugged their roommates in happiness.

"Why me and Johnny?" I asked.

"Well, you already sleep at Johnny's so why not? And everyone already have their roommate." My mom said.

"Fine." I said.

"Who wants dinner?" Meredith asked.

"Me!" We all said.

"Dinner served! Let's eat!" She said.

We all went to the dining room and we took a seat. I sat down on one if the seat. Then Lauren came up and sat next to me on the left. And Johnny on my right side. Meredith and my mom gave us some macaroni and cheese.

I scoop a spoon of Mac and cheese and shoved it into my mouth.

"This tastes so good!" I whispered.

"I know it does." Lauren said.

"It's an original receipt from my family. Only family member know about the receipt. Someone will teach you someday." Johnny winked.

"Wait! That means... Eww! Johnny!" I punched him playfully and rolled my eyes.

"My brother is disgusting doesn't he?" Lauren laughed.

"Totally." I chuckled.

"I'm done." I stood up and bring my okay to the kitchen I put it in the sink and washed it.

Just then, Johnny came out and put his plate on the sink.

"Let me." He said and took over my place.

"Okay?" I said.

"Hey! Watchu doin?" Maddie Z said as she entered the kitchen.

"You think?" I rolled my eyes.

"Washing the dishes?" Maddie Z said.

"C'mon mack z!" Johnny dragged my hand and ran upstairs.

"Johnny!" I shouted.

"Have fun guys! But not too much!" My mom said and then she winked.

"Agreed!" Meredith added as she gave my mom a high five.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

I followed Johnny. Well, actually, he dragged me, but I automatically followed him. He ran to his bedroom. Then he closed the door after we both get in.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes.

"This!" Johnny said as he showed me Lauren's phone.

"What the!?" I widened my eyes. "Where'd you get that?"

"Lauren left her phone when we're still in Capital Records. I saw it and I took it." Johnny said.

"So? What are you gonna do with that?" I frowned.

"Remember operation delete the video?" Johnny rolled his eyes.

"Oh right!" I laughed awkwardly.

Johnny opened Lauren's phone and typed the password.

"Wait! You know her password?!" I asked.

"I sneaked behind her few days ago. So, I know it. Just hope she didn't change the password." Johnny said. Then he typed and I watched him from his back. The password is J.. E... N.. Z.... I... and... E. Wait! So it's Jenzie!?

"The password is Jenzie!?" I shouted as I lifted up my right brow.

"Yeah... You know she's a big shipper of us." Johnny laughed.

"I know right. I don't get it why she thinks we're a match." I joined him laughed.

"C'mon! Just delete the video. We're wasting time!" I said right after.

"Oh yeah, sorry. Hehe." Johnny laughed awkwardly.

"Woah! A lot of pictures here. I think it gonna take some time." Johnny said as he began scrolling slowly.

"Gosh! Let me." I said as I took the phone from his hand. Then I scrolled down. A few minutes later, I found the video and delete it immediately. I turned my face at Johnny and saw him staring at me. I went slightly red, I guess. Then I waved my hand in front of his face. Doesn't work. Sigh.

"Hello?" I said, still waving my hand.

"Johnny?"

"I'm here!"

"Johnny Johnny?" I sand a little bit.

"JOHNNY VINCENT DORK ORLANDHOE!" I shouted right in front of his face.

"Wha- oh sorry." Johnny looked away as he scratched his neck.

"It's not good to stare." I chuckled.

"I'm not staring." Johnny went red.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "And hey! The Johnny Orlandhoe is blushing!" I smirked.

"I'm not! I told you I have rosacea!" Johnny went redder.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Rosey." I chuckled. Johnny crossed her arms and stomped away like a 4 years old kid. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed.

Anyways, he came back cause I'm sure he got nothing to do. He just sat right next to me awkwardly with no words.

"What do you want kiddo?" I tried to not laugh at his act right now.

"So now I'm kiddo? Juanny, kiddo, Orlandhoe, Mr. Rosey, now what?" Johnny rolled her eyes. Back to be a teenager.

"Rat?" I shrugged.

"Wrong! You supposed to say daddy!" Johnny crossed her arms, again. 4 years old Johnny is back in action! Great! Just great!

"It'll be weird if I saw you at school and says "hi Daddy!" Everyone gonna think I'm crazy." I rolled my eyes.

"Cause you are!" Johnny laughed.

I don't have anything to talk about so I opened Lauren's phone and went to Instagram. I scrolled through her page. Once I get boring, I went to her gallery. I scroll and scroll and scroll. There is some weird pictures of Johnny. Most of the pictures is Lauren with Bentley and Leo. I keep scrolling down.

Suddenly, I felt Johnny's head on my shoulder. I look over at him and he's snoring. I chuckled and I lay Johnny on the bed and place a pillow underneath his head. I throw him another pillow and he hugged it.

His face when he sleeps is cute somehow.

I stopped staring at that green eyed boy's face and going back on Lauren's phone. I enjoyed scrolling through her gallery knowing I would see a lot of Johnny's dumb pics also Bentley and Leo.

I enjoyed it. Until I saw a pic of me and Johnny. With his lips against mine.

♥♥♥

I'm out of idea people! Plus I'm heading to fvcking final exam which I don't fvcking care!

It's official.
School is my rival.

Even I already saw someone at school hurting another "someone".

You know?
I have a friend. Her name is pencil. She's always scratching my other friend named book.
I kinda feel bad cause I helped pencil :(
And I kinda ripped book into two :(

School's biggest enemy and book's biggest bully,

~C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.1K 23
Mackenzie Ziegler moves away from her home town of Pittsburg and moves right next door to Johnny Orlando. What will happen when they meet? Will they...
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...
134K 4.9K 22
"mackenzie. truth or dare?" "um, dare, i guess," "perfect. i dare you to prank call a random number." "no! what if i get in trouble-" "you're such a...
60.4K 2.6K 43
"Just like first love, you give everything and you give too much." Mackenzie Ziegler and her sister Maddie are well-known reality TV stars from Dance...