LOVE

By ibriclarke

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be." More

Copyright.
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thireteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Sequel is OUT!

Chapter Two

13.6K 516 494
By ibriclarke

"Wassup' baby. You don't know how to say hello anymore?" I heard making me look over to see who it was.

Rolling my eyes, I turned back over to my phone sending my mom the text, that I was here, and safe.

"See this why we broke up. You always buggin'. I'm just tryna' show you some love." Aaron said before sucking his teeth, and coming over plopping next to me on the sofa I was on. I had finally found a room where no one was in, and I wanted to relax before we all had hung out later.

"We broke up because you cheated on me, and you we're wild disrespectful," I stated before putting my phone in my pocket closing my eyes.

"That doesn't mean we can't be friends. I mean I know I got mad and exposed you but it wasn't intentional, and I apologized for that. It was just titties anyway."

Scrunching my face at him, moving his hand as he reached over to touch me, I got up. I no longer had the patience to entertain the games he wanted to play. Aaron had a girlfriend whom he loved to call his "snow bunny," but she was in denial about the fact that he was cheating on her, even though everyone knew.

The famous phrase "once you go black you never go back" worked when it came to me. Every guy I ever talked to always found their way back in my inbox, or face.

They didn't hesitate to find a Hispanic, or white girl when it was over though, for most of them I was the first black chick they had been with.

Walking in the hall I turned my head to the left to see Bridget surrounded by a bunch of guys. Natalie was with her too, and I stood there for a second trying to see what they were doing.

It wasn't a secret that my best friend was gorgeous, and Natalie was pretty too, but the guys only entertained her because she was Bridget's minion. To some degree she was everyone's minion, doing anything to get a little attention, and popularity.

Bridget was trustworthy to me, but not when it came to guys.

When I was in eighth grade there was a girl named Samantha who I was close with, and when I was younger even considered her my best friend. That was until the boy I told her I liked, became her boyfriend four days later.

After her, he wanted me. He was what society called a "man thot" jumping from girl to girl, and we let him.

Samantha was hurt that I would talk to him after he was with her, but she betrayed me first. It wasn't long before I ended it with him since he began getting on my nerves.

Before I liked Aaron, there was a boy named Jordan who I wanted. Being that Bridget was the only person I shared my secrets too at the time she knew. The same thing had happened with Samantha happened to her, she talked to him right after.

Of course, it broke my trust with her to some point, but I had to learn to get over it. Especially since she broke up with him, seeing how it hurt me, but that was the second time this happened to me.

I'd be damned if it happened again.

It went like this for a while every boy I ever liked, liked one of my lighter friends before me, so I gave up. I knew when I actually found someone I would be insecure that they would find interest in someone else more than me, but it was something I would deal with later in life.

"So you single? You too pretty to be walking around her with no man." The guy with light skin said using his corny lines on her, as he grabbed Bridget bringing her closer.

"Nigga she doesn't want you. I'm pretty sure her light self-wants someone dark. Give her some mixed babies. What you mixed with ma you gotta' be Dominican."

"Wrong Puerto Rican, and Brazilian."

"See that was my second choice." The darker guy said causing me to scoff as everyone else laughed at his stupidity.

A white Indian looking boy had moved over to someone else who was big and fluffy, whispering in his ear.

I knew I had a staring problem at times, but it was natural for me to observe everything. They dapped each other up before the skinny one went over to Natalie.

"You over here standing alone. You pretty too. What's your name?" He asked. Natalie was very beautiful, but she didn't believe it because she carried more weight than most of us.

"No I'm not, but my name is Natalie."

Deciding to walk away I hoped he wasn't planning on playing her, but at the end of the day, it was none of my business. Natalie would still talk to Egypt, Keisha, Tasha, and Aaron, all people who did me wrong, so I didn't owe her any loyalty.

"You don't know how to say hi? I will for you then. Hello beautiful." Isaiah said stopping in front of a room door I assumed was his, since there were rooms up, and downstairs.

"How was I suppose to say hi when I didn't see you? Hi, Isaiah." I said quickly wanting to continue walking until he blocked my room.

"You always acting up. Stop acting light skin, when you ain't even light."

Mugging him I walked past not wanting to entertain his bull shit. Isaiah was someone I met from Shyan. They were close until he started making fun of her acne, since I had acne I was offended too, cutting him off. Plus it was the right thing to do. He thought he had a chance with me when in reality I was being nice the whole time. Now whenever he saw me, he would bother me."Whatever. I'ma have you one way or another."

Going upstairs to my room ignoring him, I walked down the long hallway. "Well, well look who we have here!""Daniel, Devin!" I screamed hugging both of them while they laughed. Devin's extra self-had to pick me up, and twirl me around. They were brothers, only being a couple of months apart. Daniel was younger and had been a close friend to mine since high school started for us.

I had my times where I suspected he was "bisexual" but if he was I wouldn't judge him as the society would. I was going to love Daniel regardless. I found out about Devin while hanging around his brother, we messed around a few times meaning sent nudes, and I could honestly say I could trust him. He had the biggest penis I was sure I would ever see on an eighteen-year-old.

We tried the whole "talking" thing, it didn't work, however, we worked well as friends. He loved white girls but was always asking me to find him a black girl, I respected that he wasn't the type to bash black girls like everyone else.

"Damn girl you screaming like this but ain't reach out to the both of us all summer," Devin said making me mush him."You know I been trying to stick to myself. I love you guys but sometimes everyone is annoying. Plus I had to mourn."

"Yea I'm sorry for your loss, I know it must be hard to deal with someone that was so close to you passing."Giving me a hug again, I kept it short not wanting to talk about it too much. Over the summer a few days after my birthday which was August 2nd, my grandfather passed in front due to a seizure.

It was the hardest thing seeing someone die in front of me, but I was dealing with it in my own way."Come on Devin you're wasting time. I'm ready." This white girl said getting our attention behind us as she was peeking out the room exposing her chest area not trying to hide anything.Biting my lip, I smirked at him as he told her 'he'll be there in a second'."You biting ya' lip and shit you wanna join?"

"You know I'ma virgin, but go handle that," I said before flicking my tongue out as they laughed at me."I will never understand how you remain to be a virgin with how freaky you are," Daniel said rubbing his chest where his big tattoo was.

I had received that comment a lot from people in my life. It was self-control, and although it was hard besides Lauren, Shyan, Simone, and I we were the only seniors who were virgins in this school.

Of course, I've received oral with a few females, and males but that's how far it went. I wasn't waiting until marriage or anything, I just wanted someone who I actually loved to take it."It's called closing your legs. Try it sometime sir.'

"My legs don't open for anyone woman." Side-eyeing him he said nothing else. Telling him I was going to take a nap we parted ways and left the conversation alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

LessonS. By Fun

General Fiction

47K 2K 76
She shows him how to live; He shows her how to love.
603 49 25
"I see you tired of the hurt Tired of the pain Tired of nights where you can't get no sleep ."
34.1K 1K 17
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.