When Different Worlds Collide

By youknowigotsauce

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... More

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 21

7K 321 57
By youknowigotsauce

Alyssa's family took Christmas very serious.

Her family had a schedule for how the day would go and the first thing on the agenda is opening gifts at six in the morning.

Alyssa beamed with happiness as I watched her help her brother and sister open their gifts all while dressed in the jolliest pajamas I've ever seen.

I knew she loved Christmas but obviously the extent to which I thought doesn't even compare to this.

Believing I've watched enough, I decided to step down the stairs to let her see that I'm awake.

She spotted me as soon as I entered and she got up from the area she was sitting and came to me. 

"Good morning," she greeted and she couldn't hide the smile on her face even if she wanted to.

I nearly laughed from how ridiculously happy she looked but at the same time I was pleased to know that something could make her this happy.

I looked behind her to see that her family was watching our interaction, so me being the person I am continued to act detached from my emotions since I didn't like to show them much around others.

"Come on let's go upstairs I know how shy you become around new people."

"I'm not shy," I retorted as I followed her up the stairs staying back a bit so I could get a good look at her ass.

We came upon the door to her room and she took my hand and led us inside.

As soon as I closed the door behind me she jumped on me and threw her arms around my neck.

"Merry Christmas Elijah."

I gave her a short but sweet kiss, "Merry Christmas. I think I underestimated just how much you love Christmas you're so happy right now that I wish Christmas was an everyday thing."

"Aww, that's one of the nicest things you've ever said and they're rare. I love Christmas so much. It's the one time of the year where I get both my mom and dad together, that hasn't happened since I was a kid."

She loves her family so much. I love that about her.

"I got you something," I said.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Really? I'm sorry I didn't even think to get you anything."

"And that's okay. I have all I need right here."

"Come to my room and I'll show you." I opened the door and walked out immediately after stating that.

I opened up my duffel bag and took out the present wrapped in gold paper with a green and red bow on top.

"Okay, is this wrapping a foreshadowing to what's inside? Maybe something gold?"

"Open and see for yourself," I told her.

"It's nothing fancy, I know you don't like expensive gift," I continued.

"Let me be the judge of that."

She carefully tore the wrapper off before she pulled out the velvet box. She looked at the box then she looked up at me curiously.

"Go on."

She opened the velvet box and her mouth dropped open when she say what it was.

"Wow, this is really beautiful and definitely expensive."

"It's a fourteen karat necklace so I spent a couple thousands of dollars, it's no big deal."

Her eyes grew in size.

"Elijah... let me just say thank you and move on."

"You're welcome."

"Now I feel bad because I didn't get you anything. Although whatever I'd get you would be cheap and out of place in your collections."

"I just told you Alyssa that I don't need any presents I've got everything I need."

She smiled up at me before she threw herself on me again and hugged me.

"You're great sometimes," she said and I smiled.

It's a gold necklace with angel wings as the pendant.

I wanted my gift to be simple, expensive and meaningful, because Alyssa is a simple girl, her heart is expensive and she's very meaningful to my life.

She went back to her room to shower for the day and get dressed.

She got dressed in black leggings and a red sweater and I couldn't stop my eyes which trailed down to look at her ass as I followed behind her downstairs.

She turned into the kitchen to make breakfast and dinner with Tracey and her mother, who was already drinking wine at eight thirty in the morning.

Alyssa acts like it doesn't bother her but I know everything because I'm quite the observer.

I see how she looks at her mom now as she drinks and I also see how happy she gets when both of her family comes together however there is also a tinge of hurt which flashes in her eyes when she sees her parents quarrel and I think it brings back memories of when she was young.

Regardless she was resilient and continued to smile as she set the table for breakfast.

I talked with Alyssa's father about sports as we watched the football match on the tv.

I hate how relaxed I felt, normally I'd be on edge and always having something to do back home.

The final persons to complete the list of guests for today had arrived and they were her grandparents from both sides.

She hugged them, talked with them and at some point introduced me to them. She went back to the kitchen soon after to prepare dinner.

The aromatic smell of the food dispersed the house and it smelt so good, so different from what I was used to.

My mother was a good cook, but this was just exquisite cuisine at it's finest.

~

The dishes were spread out across the table, baked chicken, stewed beef, curried goat, coconut shrimp, oxtail, steamed fish, mashed potatoes, baked macaroni and cheese, rice and peas, pasta, lasagna, rolls, shredded vegetables, salads, corns and for dessert there was fruit cake.

There was so much food and it took them hours to make it.

Most of these dishes I had never yet heard of so imagine how anxious I am to try them.

Her father prayed over the food as we all held hands. I felt so welcome, apart from the many glares I received from Marie who didn't like me.

After prayer, they passed around the plates and I took a little of everything wanting to try all of them.

Being with Alyssa has allowed me to realize that I was so sheltered from other cultures.

Everything I had was so good and I just couldn't get enough.

Regardless of her mother not liking me I thanked her, Tracey and Alyssa, for the food they prepared.

All took my compliments except Marie who just stared at me.

I helped Alyssa stack the plates up after dinner and we took them to the kitchen. Her mother told her to leave them so we went upstairs.

The soft music of Christmas carols played lowly in her room as we laid down on her bed.

She read one of her favorite books to me as I played in her hair running my fingers through the coarse curly strands.

Her voice lulled me to sleep and I think she too in turn fell asleep right after me.

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.2K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...
39.1K 1K 11
π’˜π’π’˜ β€’ π™›π™šπ™’π™­π™’π™–π™¨π™˜ β€’ π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’™π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ When mistaken for someone else, Saanvi is kidnapped. She almost felt relieved to know it was a mistake...
67.7K 2.3K 43
(π‘¬π’…π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ). π™°πš•πšŽπšœπšœπšŠπš—πšπš›πš˜ π™³πšŽ π™»πšžπšŒπšŠ the Don of Italian mafia that fell in love with a innocent and naive girl. They didn't spend muc...