Red Star (Dbs) | EDITING |

By SSrateOtaku

Grandpa Gohan has adopted 4 children: Goku, Ritsu, Rutsu, and Yuko. The twins, Ritsu and Rutsu, have grayish... More

Part 1: Meeting The Gods
Part 2: The Fight With The Gods
Part 3: A Mortal's Life
Part 4: Home
Part 6: The First Encounter
Part 7: The Second Time?
Part 8: Relationship With 'You Know Who'
Part 9: Meeting Zeno
Part 10: Curse And Regret
Part 11: Sleep-Over?
Part 12: Not Sleep-Over¿?
Part 13: Two Gokus

Part 5: Mistake

272 1 0
By SSrateOtaku

EDITED

Yuko's POV

I was sleeping until I heard Riz-chan and Rus-chan calling me.

"Be right there!" I called, walking out of the room in my usual clothes. I always wore the black sweater even to bed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You know King Kai right?" Rutsu asked back, bending down to me.

"Of course! He's the first god Goku has been training with." I answered, bored. Everyone (that I knew) knows King Kai. What's up with him anyways?

"Well, we're going to train with him. Take care of gramps and granny!" Ritsu said, taking her stuff to the door. I was still lost in my thoughts then. Why would they have to train with King Kai? They're stronger than me and I know his power levels. He's actually weaker than Goku!

"Wait-"

It seems they already went.

"Oh god! Can't they at least tell me why they even have to go?" I complained, knowing that Riz-chan and Rus-chan aren't there to listen. Fine! I won't care anymore!

3rd Person POV

Yuko was wandering around the city, trying to find Mr. Satan. He's very fun to play with. Actually, Yuko wanted to use some of his jokes on Goku and Vegeta.

"Mr. Satan! Are you there!?" She called in front of his large house.

"Oh! It's Yuko-chan! How are you?!" Mr. Satan shouted, leaning out of his window, "I'll be down there in a minute!"

Yuko likes how he treats children. He's always cheerful and friendly, though he could be very busy (and clumsy) at times.

"Let's play! Mr. Satan!" She said cheerfully.

'I thought he'll be scared of me at first.' She thought, seeing his reaction to Beerus after being pissed off by Buu.

"What should we play then?" He asked.

Time Skip

Mr. Satan, Buu, and Yuko has been playing tag, hide and seek, and several boardgames together. It was until Yuko senses an evil ki. It was the same one as the day before but much stronger, almost the same level as a super saiyan god.

"I think I should get going, bye Buu-san, Mr. Satan!" Yuko smiled cheerfully. "Let's play again later!"

She took off, heading for the evil ki.

'The others must be there already, I need to hurry!' She thought, sensing Piccolo, Gohan, Tien, Master Roshi, Bulma, and a strong, unfamilar ki but not evil. "Maybe it's Tien's clone..... just maybe." She mumbled.

Another Time Skip

When Yuko reached the destination, she saw a weird purple alien in a space patrol uniform.

"Hey Bulma! Who's this guy?" She asked, pointing at him.

"He's Jaco, my friend." Bulma answered.

"How did you not know me? I'm Jaco, the Super Elite galaxy patrol! You should be excited to see a Super Elite here by himself!" That Jako guy said, doing some weird moves. Bulma sure have a lot of weird friends.

"Hey! If you're free, come help us here; we have a little (huge) problem." Gohan called. Yuko turned to see a small figure (yet taller than her) in a weird pod thingy (that's what Yuko call it).

"Who is he?" Yuko asked, sensing the evil ki from him. "That's Frieza, a very dangerous guy." Jako answered for Bulma.

'So the guy that fought Goku in planet Namek? Pretty interesting.' Yuko thought, hiding her small laugh. She heard from Ritsu who Frieza was. Something she knew well is that he's dangerous and cocky (kind of).

"So, what do I do?" Yuko asked, waiting for answers from anyone.

"We're fine with the minions, but we might need some help on Frieza. Auntie should save your strength for later." Gohan answered. Yuko didn't like being called auntie since she's biologically (and mentally, of course) younger than her niece.

"Fine, I'll wait." She replied boringly, as she sat on a nearby rock.

While they're fighting, Bulma tried to call Whis and Beerus but it seemed like they're so busy that they son't have time to answer her.

"I'll help, Bulma-san." Yuko said, trying to locate Beerus's planet so she can send the message.

"I think it's too far away." She said, sad about the results.

"It's fine, Yuko-chan, at least you tried." Bulma said trying to cheer her up.

"Thank you, Bulma-san." Yuko replied, smiling. The 2 of them were busy trying to call Whis while the Z fighters are taking good care of the Frieza force.

After a while, Frieza can't take it anymore. Tagoma, one of the higher-ranked troops, saw it through. He looked at Shisami. He was the same rank as Tagoma and was about to lose to Gohan. His arms wrapped Gohan and cause him to stop moving for a while. Tagoma saw the chance, he ki-blasted both Gohan and Shisami.

"Tagoma..... you....." Shisami cried in his last breath. Everyone was shocked at the scene. He killed his companion.

"Gohan!" Piccolo shouted, running towards Gohan. Krillin quickly follow after with a senzu bean in his hand.

"His heart stopped! He can't eat a senzu bean just like that!" Krillin said, shaking a bit.

"I'll do it!" Piccolo shouted, pumping Gohan's heart.

Yuko watched innocently. The truth is that she's getting angry but kept it in. She knew that Gohan would live, but she's still mad, not so much about Gohan since she knew he's living. The worst part was when Tagoma killed Shisami. Yuko knows that Shisami's not going to make it like Gohan. If Tagoma really cared, he would've saved Shisami.

"We made it!" Krillin shouted, seeing Gohan fully recovered.

Yuko turned to them. "Seems like I can fight now!" She screamed happily, running towards them. That Tagoma guy stopped on her way.

"You might be stronger than them but don't get too cocky with lord Frieza, you little brat." He said, smiling wickedly, "You weaklings aren't suited for-" before he could finish, Yuko exploded a huge amount of ki in Tagoma's direction.

"Actually, it's that Mr. Skinny-Purple Frog who isn't suited for fighting." Yuko teased Tagoma, which all that was left of him is dust (and a freaking out spirit of his that is traveling to hell).

"You sure are strong," Frieza chuckled. "It might be worth it fighting you while waiting for my revenge."

Frieza floated out of his space pod and charged for Yuko. Before he could reach, Yuko focus her ki in his direction. The pressure stopped his movements.

"Shit!" Frieza snored. Yuko liked him. He seems so empty and kind of mad, like there's a piece missing from his heart. Yuko was the same, but somehow Goku had made the gap smaller. She felt like she could help him. She just wanted to hug him and say 'everything's alright' but that wouldn't effect him much since he already went over a psycho. He wanted revenge. He wanted her only brother to suffer and won't stop so easily.

'What should I do now?' Yuko asked herself, hoping to get some answers.

Before Yuko can think of anything good, Goku and Vegeta appeared.

"Bulma! Why didn't you tell me that you contacted Whis?!" Yuko called.

"I only got his attention just now!" Bulma shouted back.

"Onee-chan?!" Goku screamed excitedly.

Yuko turned to them as Vegeta yelled.

"Kakarot! Let's do this!" She kind of freaked out a bit. She thought that they're going to fight..... and they kinda did.

"Rock scissor paper shoot!" They said together. Goku has the paper while Vegeta has the rock.

"Tch, you go first." Vegeta said, getting mad. Then Goku swap over with Yuko, who was guarding Frieza not allowing him to try attacking the others.

When they passed each other, Yuko whispered silently. "Please don't kill him"

Goku nodded. Frieza quickly transformed into his fourth form, or his true form, and charges towards Goku. (Yuko: Better call it the wrinkled purple diamond-headed white lizard shorty form.) (Me: That's too long then.)

Whis and Beerus came a while after Frieza has gone golden. They're asking Bulma for the Strawberry Parfait ice-cream that Bulma was talking about earlier. When they got it, they only ate and argue about who got more strawberries.

After Goku was defeated (cheated), Vegeta took over. While he was playing around with Frieza, he under-estimated him.

As Vegeta was about to destroy him, Yuko called."Wait!"

Vegeta gave all his attention to Yuko, not realizing that Frieza has already charged a huge ki blast enough to destroy Earth.

"Good luck, prince of monkeys." Frieza laughed evilly, landing the ki blast on Earth, destroying everything. Luckily, Whis was able to form a barrier around the viewers of the fight. The rest of Earth? Destroyed.

"No! Vegeta! Mom! Dad! Trunks!" Bulma wailed. She cried so hard. She has never cried this hard before. Yuko realized what she has done. It's all her fault. She is the cause that everyone was dead.

"It's m-my fault..... I-I'm sorry..*sniff*" Yuko also started crying, though not as hard as Bulma. Everything was silent except of crying sounds.

"Actually, I might be able to fix this." Whis said, breaking the long silence.

"Can you?" Everyone asked in union.

"Yes, I might be able to. I can rewind time but 3 minutes is the limit." He continues, "Goku-san, I needed you to kill Frieza once I rewinded the time."

"Yeah! I'll do it!" Goku replied confidently.

"I'm starting, 3... 2... 1.... GO!" Whis called, knocking his staff on the ground 3 times. With that, Earth goes back to it's normal state, the dead are revived.

Right at the moment, Vegeta just turned to Yuko.

"Ka..... me..... ha.....me....." Goku started.

"Vegeta! Dodge!" He called. Vegeta turned and dodged.

"Haaaa!" Goku shouted, blasting Frieza off.

"Yeah we did it!" Goku cheered.

"Tch, you played my part." Vegeta scoffed.

"Vegeta-san, if Goku-san didn't do that, you would be all dead by now." Whis said calmly.

As they were explaining that to Vegeta, Yuko looked at Jaco.

"Why are you here anyways?" She asked, knowing that he didn't do anything useful today.

"It's me who asks why you're here! You didn't help and you're also the reason that Earth was almost destroyed!" Jaco yelled back. Ouch... that stings, you know... for a little girl who has felt more than enough.

"Hey, don't blame her, maybe she wanted to ask Frieza something plus, she is able to deal with the strongest fighters!" Goku defended his sister.

"You mean she used to!" Jaco shouted.

"Please just stop, I don't want it getting worse." Yuko said, pulling them away from each other. 'Oh god, don't tell me I started that...' Yuko thought, as both of them glared at each other.

"Bye everyone! I think I should get going!" Yuko said, her energy slowly coming back. She faked a smile, at least it looked like her usual innocent smile.

"Bye onee-chan!" Goku called waving.

"See you later! Auntie!" Gohan followed.

"See you too!" Yuko called back.

When she reached the village, she remembered that the twins build their home a bit far up north from the others. Yuko got into the house and locked herself in her room. Thanks to Whis, if he wasn't there, things could be worse. She waited for her twin sisters to come home.

With The Twins And King Kai

"I never thought that someone could perfect kai-o ken in a single day!" King Kai danced around excitedly, "You're my best student ever!"

Ritsu and Rutsu looked at each other, questioning.

Rutsu sighed, "I think we should tell him."

King Kai looks confused. "Tell me what?" He askes.

The twins walked towards each other and they slowly merged. "Y-You two!" King Kai screamed, looking at the person standing in front of him.

So that's a vvvvveeeeerrrrryyyyy long chapter I've got! Sorry if the title is kind of dull, (I just changed it)... and oh yeah! I almost forgot! Japan was awesome! I tried skiing and it's amazing! (My home country doesn't have snow, so, yeah whatever!) I promise the next update will be much more interesting since the story of the 3 sisters would be introduced!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 9.4K 112
In Age 759, Son Goku and Chi-Chi had their second child, a boy they named Son Y/N. Unlike his brother, Y/N trains with Goku, growing stronger and str...
51K 1.6K 30
i decide to make this one cause i don't see any one making a dbz story of goku have a sibling other than raditz so, here you go. If you want to know...
7.4K 183 10
Y/n is just your average human boy, only being 5 years old. Oh, did I say average? I meant anything but. He is the first student of Son Goku, who cam...
8.1K 122 28
Luka Matcha..... Age.... 26...... A blond and blue eyed girl with boyish looks, and who is flat chested, and is half human, and half fox demon. Her f...