Honeysuckle °• skz lee felix ✔

By YONGBOKSSI

Honeysuckle (adj.) bonds of love. In where you have to choose between the three most important people in your... More

#Prologue
#1. Moving
#2. My Oh My
#3. Hello Neighbor!
#4. I Wanna Know
#5. Cookies and Macchiato
#6. The Start
#7. Song Mufasa
#8. Steps We Go
#9. Arrival and A Bump
#10. Last Chance of Fun
#11. Back In Aussie
#12. The Start of A Cold War
#13. Should I, Should I Not?
#15. Here Goes
#16. Trying and Trying
#17. Let's Get It!
#18. Challenge Accepted!
#19. A Little Bit Closer
#20. Getaway
#21. His Point Of View
#22. Can't Take It Anymore
#23. A Cup of Reassurance
#24.1. All You Wanna Do
#24.2. All You Wanna Do
#25. Brand New Step
#Epilogue
#EHM... What?!

#14. You Should Know

1K 44 5
By YONGBOKSSI

It has been a month since the night you asked Felix the reason he moved back but still no answer. You did a few more tries to ask him but he always seemed to avoid it again and again. It might sound like you were pushing him but you weren't. You keep telling him to tell you when he's ready, you asked him to remind him to tell you someday.

You were sitting in your chair inside your room. You sighed as you got more and more curious about Felix every day. You really wanted to know but you also didn't him to feel pressured.

You heard your phone rang, signing you that you just got a notification. You pushed your chair towards the white nightstand beside your bed where your phone was.

You opened your phone and be greeted by Changbin, spamming your messages.

Binsual
Hey!
How's Felix's past operation?

You
Tell me about it.
He avoids that question every time I bring it up.

Binsual
I've told him a thousand times.
He always replied to me with a 'soon' or 'I'll tell her later for sure'.
*sighs*
We can't push him that far y/n.
He has his own privacy you know.
Felix will definitely tell you when he's ready.
We just don't know when and it might not be soon.

You
Yeah, I think we need to stop.
I really do want to know but, he's privacy is my priority.
I don't want him to feel burdened with my question.
I can wait, I'll just have to wait.
So, let's put operation Felix's Past an end?

Binsual
Yeah, I think we should.
By here, our first operation, with the name Felix's Past, ends now.
I'm looking forward to our next operation y/n :)

You
Lolll.
By the way, just to let you know, Felix and Mino are still in a cold war.
I'm getting tired on my brother -,-
Why can't he just be a big guy for once?
Staying quiet and not clarifying is just a childish thing to do.

Binsual
Hahaha.
I believe he has his own reason y/n.
Hey, my meeting's starting.
I gotta go.
Ttyl :)

You
Okay.
Good luck! :)

You turned your phone off and sighed. The only thing you could do now is to hope for Felix to end your curiosity soon. Not forgetting to also trust both your brother and neighbor. Whatever happened between them, you got the feeling it was all just a misunderstanding.

***

"I'll get it," said Mino as he heard the doorbell rang.

You walked out from the kitchen to see who came, "Who is it?" you asked as Mino stood still in front of the door.

He moved away for you to see your neighbor standing in front of your door. You threw him a smile and he smiled back as Mino got back inside his room.

You watched your brother disappeared as you sighed, "When will both of you act mature for once," you mumbled but without you knowing it, Felix heard what you said.

You turned your body around and looked at him while smiling, "Obviously you're not looking for Mino," you said and giggled.

He chuckled, "Can I talk to you? But not here and not now," he asked.

You smiled, "Okay. So?"

"Meet me at my cafe after work. There's something I need to tell you," he said that made you nodded.

"Okay, about what?" you asked.

Felix smiled as he ruffled your hair, "Something that you've been dying to know," he said.

You thought for a bit before gasping, "About your past?" you asked.

Felix nodded, "I think it's time for you to know. It's also time for Changbin to stop scolding me for not telling you," he said that made you chuckled.

"Are you sure you're ready?" you asked him and he sighed before nodding. "No pressure from me. You can tell me when you're really ready. I mean like really really ready," you said.

He giggled before putting his hands on your shoulder and shaking it, "I'm really like really really ready y/n. Why are you doubting me?" he whined that made you laughed.

You laughed, "I don't want you to feel being pushed. I'm just making sure," you said.

Felix stopped shaking your shoulder as he looked at you deep in your eyes. He observed your face and smiled before pulling you into a hug. You were surprised by his sudden action but managed to hug him back.

There was something about the hug. He hugged you tightly as if it was the last hug when it was actually the first hug he ever gave you. You could feel his emotions in one hug. Fear and worry filled the hug.

You patted his back slowly as he pulled you closer, resting his forehead on your shoulder. "Whatever it is, everything will be alright. I'll be right by your side all the way," you said and kept patting his back.

After a few minutes, Felix broke the hug and threw you a smile before pinching your cheeks making you looked funny. He laughed when you pouted and tried to let go of his hands from your cheeks.

He finally let go and patted your head, "Get in now, it's already late. Dress nicely tomorrow. Good night, sweet dreams and just to let you know, I love you," he said before turning your body around and pushed you inside your unit before closing the door.

You stood still behind the door with your red cheeks. You giggled as Felix's voice keep playing inside your head like a broken radio.

I love you.

It has been three months since Felix confessed and tonight is the first time he clearly said 'I love you' to you. Those three simple words succeed in making you fluttered.

You put your hand on your chest to slow down the heartbeat but nothing. It just keeps beating faster and faster every time you think about it.

"I love you to crackhead," you mumbled as you walked deeper in your unit with a wide smile and red cheeks.

Mino got out of his room and saw you with your red face and wide smile, "What happened? He didn't do anything stupid didn't he?" asked Mino as he walked towards you.

You rolled your eyes, "Nothing stupid, we just talked," you said as you moved your feet towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

You heard Mino sighed as he stood at the doorway, "It's been three months y/n. When will he finally-,"

"He'll tell me tomorrow," you said as you put your glass in the sink. "And whatever he'll say, I still have to look from both sides," you said.

Mino nodded, "You've heard from my story. It will only be fair if you hear his too,"

You hummed, "If it all turns out to be a misunderstanding?"

"I'll think about it. But my opinion is, what he did was still a wrong thing to do," he said.

You rolled your eyes, "I'm going to bed. Good night,"

"Good night," Mino replied as he gave you a good night hug.

***

You locked the door of your shop before walking towards the café down the street. It was the day you have been waiting for three months.

You felt even more curious but also worried. You didn't know why but since morning, you began thinking about things that made you feel unsure.

What if the answer isn't like what you've expected? What if it affects your feelings? What if he avoids you after this? What if Mino's right all along? You sighed as those useless questions fill your mind again.

You finally arrived in front of the cafe. You stood in front of it, starring at the 'closed' sign. You took a deep breath before entering the cafe.

There were only a few lights on since it was closed. Two on the front and one above the counter. You walked deeper into the cafe and heard people talking from the back.

Felix and Hyunjin walked out of the room at the back of the cafe and saw you there, "Oh, hi y/n!" greeted Hyunjin with a smile.

You threw him a smile back, "Hey Hyunjin. Mind if I borrow Felix for the night?" you asked and Hyunjin chuckled while nodding.

"Have fun you both! I'll get going now," he said as he left both of you alone.

You looked at Felix and saw he was starring at you. You remembered that he told you to dress nicely today and you did. You wore a light blue simple dress with white Vans. You even put on a light make up to make it looked natural.

"Do I look bad?" you asked as you got nervous by his stare.

"Huh?" he snapped back to reality, "Oh, no. Not at all! You looked... gorgeous," he said and you could feel the heat rising to your cheeks.

You looked down, trying to hide your smile, "Thank you,"

"Have a seat. I'll make us a drink," he said and walked away.

"How was the book store today?" he asked, trying to break the silence.

You hummed, "Just people come and go, nothing much. But I do realize that I might need a helping hand," you said. "How about the cafe?" you asked.

Felix walked back towards your table and sat down in front of you with two cups of latte, "Nothing special happened," he said as he took a sip of his latte.

You did the same and closed your eyes, enjoying the taste, "I'm gonna have to make you my personal barista because... wow! You make the best latte," you complimented as you took another sip.

You heard Felix chuckled, "Well are you sure? I demand high pay," he said as he smirked.

You chuckled, "But I'm not lying when I said you make the best latte,"

"Thank you," said Felix as he looked out of the window.

You did the same as those useless questions fill your mind again. You took a deep breath as you watched people walking through the street. They seemed to be happy to finally know the fact that they were walking home after a long day.

There was a bit of silence before Felix broke it by clearing his throat, "So y/n," he started and caught your attention.

He looked right into your eyes as he took a deep breath, "Whatever happens after this, I just want you to know. I keep regretting everything that happened before. But I'll never regret one thing. And that is moving back here and meeting you," he said.

"Now let's get started," said Felix as he took a sip of his home-made latte.

<><><>

kiha
20:20
14/01/2018

Edited
©kiha,2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.7K 19
❝All I need is forty days, love.❞ - All Chan needs is forty days to make Y/N L/N fall in love with him. --- +started: June 22, 2019 -ended: DISCONTI...
138K 6.1K 22
❝ I'll never get over her. ❞ lee know x reader book 3 of skz series started: 11.09.18 ended: 02.08.19 NOTE: UNEDITED!
86.9K 3.2K 56
if someone would call me love I would fall in love immediately (//▽//) 04:04pm Oh really Love? 04:05pm seen ---------- Texting AU Minsung Dont like...
18.7K 906 58
everyone likes him but he loves her everyone wants him but he needs her she didn't choose either of them but her heart did *** started: 04/03/2023 ...