Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"I love y- BOOM"

349 10 15
By notcoincidental

He sits on his bed side while I manurer my way to my side. Be takes left and I take the right. I lay down while Rich is sitting up playing with his fingers.

Eddie: You ok?

Richie: I should've been the one that punched him.

Eddie: what?

Richie: I should've been the one sticking up for you.

Eddie: What are you talking about, you don't need to stick up for me.

Richie: Yeah but like I just feel like you're constantly looking out for me and doing stuff for me and you know just always being my protector and I really just wish for once I can be yours.

Eddie: Richie! You're always my protector. You've always have been. *laugh* I need you and you know how much I hate saying I need someone but I really do need you.

Richie: I just really want to be your knight in shining armor.

Eddie: You are and always will be.

Richie: yeah ok. I don't even know why I got punched, I didn't do anything to him.

Eddie: Yeah, I guess this is why we never go on dates.

We laugh. Richie reaches over and turns his lamp off which is weird.

Eddie: Why did you turn the light off?

Richie: I don't know, I just did.

Eddie: well goodnight, love you. 

Richie: love you too.

I smile while looking at Richie and his pretty face. Who would've thought we would end up together.
I turn over so I'm facing away from Richie and at the window. I close my eyes in hope of going to sleep. Richies parents should be getting home tomorrow which I'm sad about but my mom is still on her business trip..... *falls asleep*

*dreaming*

Narrator's POV

Eddie was sitting at a table surrounded by his best friends. Stan, Bill, Beverly, Ben, Mike, Max, Will, Alice, Alison, Katie and of course Richie. They were all eating at a fancy restaurant. Eddie looks up around at the fancy decor in the restaurant but when he looks back at his friends they were all smiling at him. "What" Eddie says confused. Their eyes quickly scatter. Eddie finishes his food but everyone else is still eating. Richie looks over at Eddie. "Ed's, I know we've been dating for a really long time and I love you so much and I want to always be yours soooo" he says reaching in his pocket. Eddie sees a little ring box and looks away to hide him tearing up. He smiles and looks back to the ring box opened revealing a titanium ring. Richie grabs eddies hand and they both stand up. Eddie nods his head signaling a "Yes". Everyone smiles and claps Eddie hugs Richie. They both smile and Richie reaches for the ring. "I love y-" all of a sudden something goes off. A big huge BOOM. Everybody took off running all over the place. Eddies ears were ringing and his eyes were closed. When he opened them up he saw Richie looking down at his chest, he had a hole right through it. He fell to the ground while Eddie catches him. They both fall to the ground. Tears form in Eddies eyes. He blocks out all the screaming and people. It's just him and Richie. "You're ok, you're ok" he repeats. "*quietly* Eddie, I love you" Richie says crying. "No, no you're not going, you're fine, y-you're fine" he says cupping his hands around Richies face. "I love you, bye" he says before closing his eyes.

Richie's POV

I wake up to Eddie talking in his sleep. I turn over and see him drenched in sweat.

Richie: Eddie? Eddie, wake up!

He starts to shake his head. I try to turn him over but he doesn't budge. He shakes and falls to the ground shaking and gaging. Oh my god, he's having a seizure. I don't know what to do. I run to my bedside table grab my phone and dial 911.

911: Hi we are gonna have to put you on hold. *music*

Richie: I don't fucking have time for hold.

I shove my phone in my pocket and pick Eddie up bridal style. I run down stairs and slip some sandals on. I lay him in the back seat and hop in the front. I drive as fast as I can, going over the speed limit. If the cops see me, good then they can take him to the hospital. I run down to the same hospital that Mike and Alison are at. I carry Eddie into the emergency room. The girl at the desk was looking down and wasn't paying attention.

Richie: We need a doctor immediately!

Desk lady: I'm sorry sir but-

Richie: HE'S HAVING A SEIZURE!

She looks up and picks the desk phone up to call for a doctor.

Desk lady: There is a emergency at the front desk with... name?

Richie: Eddie Kaspbrak.

Desk lady: a boy who is having a seizure, we need doctors immediately.

She hangs up the phone and 2 seconds later a few doctors come out the hall with a cot. I lay him down on it and they roll him down the hall I follow them and watch as they put one of those breathing things on him. They roll him in a room and I follow but the doctors tell me I can't go in. I look through the little window until a doctor comes up from behind me with a clipboard.

Doctor: Hi, um he needs a parent to fill out this sheet and sign it.

Richie: His parents are- ok where do you turn these in at?

Doctor: the front desk.

I walk into the waiting room. I take out my phone and go to contacts and go to Bill. His mom is like a second mom to me. I call him.

Bill: Hello?

Richie: Hi.

Bill: Richie, what the fuck do you want at 2 o'clock in the mor-

Richie: Eddie has a seizure!

Bill: What?

Richie: Eddie has a seizure and they need a parents signature before they give him any medicines or do any procedures on him so you and your mom get down to the hospital as soon as possible.

Bill: Got it.

I hang up the call. I slip my phone back in my pocket. I lay my head on the back of my chair. It all happened so sudden. Was he just under a lot of stress or having a bad dream or what if he has like a brain tumor. I start crying at the thought of it. No I can't except that. What if he does though what if he dies. I can't lose him. Please be ok, please be ok. That made me think about Eddies mom. I need to tell her. I grab my phone from out of my pocket and go to Eddies mom. Her contact name is labeled "satan". She's never liked me and I've never liked her but she seems like she's doing pretty good for a mom lately. It's still kinda of awkward calling parents. I hate calling people in general let alone calling a mom and telling her, her son had a seizure. I click "call" and put it up to my ear.

Sonia: Hello?

Richie: Hi satan.

Sonia: Hi shitmouth, what do you want?

Richie: Its Eddie, well he waaaas um.....

Sonia: What?

Richie: He had a seizure in the middle of the night and he's in the hospital room now. I called Bills mom so she can sign all the papers and stuff.

Sonia: What? Is he ok?

Richie: I don't know I rushed him to the hospital and they took him into the hospital room and I don't know why he had one.

Sonia: I-I d- I'm on my way.

Richie: What? You're coming?

Sonia: Well Yeah, did you expect me to stay here while Eddie is in a hospital room? No I'm coming right over.

Richie: That is just very unlike you.

Sonia: I will be there by morning hopefully but until then let Bills mom do anything to make him feel better.

Richie: Got it. Bye mouth breather.

Sonia: Bye, Lucifer.

I hang up and lay my head back and I guess I fell asleep cause next thing I know Bill is shaking me awake. I lay my head up. He takes the papers from his lap and hands them to his mom who is still in her pajamas. I feel bad for dragging them out of the house at 2 am but Eddie really needs them. Bills mom looks through the papers and quickly signs everything. About a minute later she hands it in to the front desk and has a talk with the desk lady.

Bill: What exactly happened?

Richie: At first He was talking in his sleep and that woke me up so I called out his name but that didn't wake him up. So I sit up and see him sweating like crazy and I put my hand on his shoulder and feel him shaking and then he fell to the ground shaking and gaging. It was scary.

Bill: Yeah I bet. I hope he is ok.

Yeah I know I said I would post every other day but it's been pretty hectic and it's my moms birthday weekend so I've been super busy with everything but you're beautiful and amazing and I love you so much for reading this. And I actually finished it like two days ago but I just felt like it was missing something so I edited it like 50 times but I love you the most byyyyyyyyyye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.4K 57
preferences and imagines for the IT cast and characters. even though there are already a lot of them out there, imma write one anyway. lots of the co...
12.7K 81 36
A Richie Tozier x reader fan fic because I've read all the good ones and I feel like there are lots of very similar ones on here :) I update most da...
113K 5.2K 14
BRUISED | ❝stay soft, eds. it looks beautiful on you.❞ It's 1993 and the summer from many years ago is dead and gone. Many have drifted apart from th...
12.4K 215 18
This is the smuttiest Eddie and Gaege love Story I have ever made 😂 but I'm trying to make this one funny, crazy, a lil sad, and cute. But anyway th...