𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖

By KorakaWolves

Garfield Logan just moved to Jump City where he meets new friends and also a mysterious and strange girl name... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: A Whole New Life
Chapter 3: The Football Match
Chapter 4: The Dealer
Chapter 5: Secrets
Chapter 6: Friendships
Chapter 7: Family Problems
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: A Begining
Chapter 10: Angie Roth
Chapter 11: An Awkward Dinner
Chapter 12: Rumors Aren't Reality
Chapter 13: Rachel's Hideout
Chapter 14: Reputation Or Relationships?
Chapter 15: Jealousy Is A Bad Default
Chapter 17: What Would I Do Without You
Chapter 18: Hank & Dawn
Chapter 19: Rae's Biggest Enemy
Chapter 20: Do I Still Love Her?
Chapter 21: The Way

Chapter 16: Maybe... Kora?

549 20 8
By KorakaWolves

A/N: This chapter happens the same day then the two other ones before

--In Gar's House--

Tuesday September 18, 2018
Rachel woke up with a smile on her face as she remembered what happened between her and Gar before she goes to sleep. She was still confused thought. She stood up, changed and walked downstairs. Rita and Steve were already at work so she was left with Garfield. "Morning Rae" The two teens grinned.

"Morning Gar" The blond boy was making breakfast. Rachel sat at the counter.

They ate breakfast together peacefully until someone knocked at the door, making Rae and Gar glance at each other in confusion. Logan stood up and walked to the door. He turned the knob of the door and when he opened it, he was surprised by his footballer friend, Victor Stone. "HEY BRO, WHAT YA DOIN'?"

"The question is... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The young teen asked his friend, making him laugh at him.

"I'm paying a visit to my friend of course" the tall teenager entered the house and walked to the kitchen. He looked through the fridge for something to eat while he was being watched by the girl sitting at the counter just behind him. Vic still hadn't saw her. He glanced behind him. "Oh hey Rach-" He suddenly realized that Rachel was in Garfield's house. "Wait" He started as he turned around to look at the girl. "Rachel! What are you doing here?"

She rolled her blue eyes at her old friend. "None of your business. Now what are you doing here, other than eat all the food" He huffed with a small laugh in his voice. Garfield came back in the kitchen with a shocked face.

"What the f*** Vic, MY TOFU" Stone was throwing all the fake meat and vegetables in the trash.

He stared at his blond friend with a confused face, as if what he was doing was totally normal. The 15 years old sighed in defeat, making Rachel giggle at him. "C'mon Gar, you're not going to let Vic throw all your food in the trash, are you?"

The young Logan shook his head and gripped Victor's arm. "Vic it's not funny, stop it. Do you do this to everyone?"

Rachel answered to Garfield's question for Stone. "Yes, he does" It only made the 16 years old teenager laugh.

—Flashbacks—

Rachel was in the kitchen of the Roth Manor when someone knocked at the door. Victor then started to throw every vegetables in the trash in front of the black haired girl. "VICTOR WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU" She yelled at her friend.

Another day in The Wayne Manor, Dick was hanging out with his friends, he was talking with Kory in the living room. When he heard noises in the kitchen. "What was that?"

"I do not know friend Richard, maybe we should go see?" The young Anders proposed. They walked into the kitchen. It was the night and they were a bit scared since the others were still sleeping and the lights were closed. Dick clicked on the switch and the two lover birds gasped in shock and relief at who they saw. It was Vic, again. It seemed like he wanted a midnight snack, but in fact, he was throwing all the weird fake meat stuff in the trash like always. Every time someone asked him why he was doing that he always responded by "Because I am a loyal carnivore... unlike you", making the others frown in confusion and look at him as if saying that he was "stupid" or "dumb".

—End Of The Flashbacks—

Gar was standing beside Roth who was still sitting on the stool. "Anyway, why are you here?" He asked.

Victor closed the fridge and turned around to look at the two. "I'm here to pick you up and..." He paused, to fill the room with suspense. "I'm here to help you guys find the person who made that f****** rumor" The two teenagers glanced at the other and a smirk appeared on each faces in the room.

--At J.C.H--

The three of them arrived at school in Vic's blue car. Dick and Kory still weren't there so they decided to wait next to the car. "Do you guys have any ideas of who could have made this thing up?"

"Adam?" Logan proposed. Rach and the tall boy stared at one another then at their friend.

They shook their heads. "No, not with the face he made yesterday. He didn't know, believe me Gar" The footballer told to his new best friend. "Anyway, I think we should enter, we have 5 minutes to go to class guys"

The purple haired teen started to panic. "I-I don't know what to do... What are they all going to say when we'll enter the school?" The poor girl had already lived this, but she didn't want to live it again. It only remembered her of how Adam made rumors about her and their relationship and how he drugged her, undressed her, raped her. It made her panic, she felt as if it was happening all over again, just without the three last things. Gar came closer and patted her back to calm her down. "What if we don't find who said these things? I don't want to live this again, the rumors. And with that, even Kory as no respect for me. She called me a s***" Said Roth, looking at the ground.

Victor frowned. "SHE SAID WHAT? Why the hell would Kory even say something like that? It's not like her at all" The two others shrugged, making the tall teen sigh. He decided to talk about Kory later. "They'll all forget about it in a week or two, unless there's a new rumor of course. People only care about this right now, but when there'll be something new going on, nobody will care about you two" She smiled at him, feeling a little bit better.

"Hello friends, what are you the talking about?" Richard and Kory arrived.

Gar pulled Rachel closer to him and looked at Kory with anger in his emerald eyes. "Can't you just leave Rae alone? I think you already said enough Kory" Dick made a confused face and took a glance at Kory.

"What did she said?" Vic looked very angry too and decided to answer Dick's question for Gar and Rach. "She said that Rachel was a s***" Richard gasped and was really annoyed by what he had just learned. "Kory, why would you say something like that?"

Kory started to regret what she said even more, she sighed. "Well... isn't it the truth? I mean, weren't you two dating" Richard and Rachel looked at her with obvious disgust on their faces.

"Um no" The purple haired girl simply answered. "You should know that Kory"

Kory felt embarrassed. "I-I... but Kora said" Richard looked in the red haired girl's direction.

"What did she told you again?" He asked her.

Anders looked at her friends with even more embarrassment, she had her face in her hands as she was shaking her head. "She told me that you two were doing the dating... I didn't believe her at the beginning b-but she kept on repeating it until I believed her" The others had wide eyes.

Dick decided to break the silence. "And what about the rumor? You still said that Rachel-" He was interrupted by his crush.

"She told me that she was one... but I didn't mean it at all" The red haired teen walked closer to Rachel and hugged her. "I am the sorry friend Rachel, I didn't mean to hurt you, in fact, I would never hurt my friends on purpose! Please can you forgive me friend?" Rae glanced at Gar for an advice and he only nodded at her.

The teenager sighed. "I suppose I could" She answered in her monotone, making the girl squeal in joy.

"GLORIOUS, let's all celebrate after school, we could go to friend Rachel's manor or the Wayne Manor oh or maybe we could all celebrate at the Star of the Bucks?"

"You mean Starbucks?" Victor corrected the way too much excited teenager. "Yes, do you remember when we used to eat there everyday together before?" They all nodded except Garfield since he didn't know what they were talking about.

After some minutes of talking about the past they all headed to their classes.

--In Class--

Kory was sitting next to a girl named Anabella, one of the cheerleaders. Victor was in the back next to Garfield. They were in English class. "Are you sure it's not Adam?" Stone sighed in annoyance.

"Yes, I am, Gar. I am totally sure about that, I know him better than you" The blond boy sighed too.

"HEY" A girl with brown hair whispered yelled at the sweet Kory. The boys heads turned to the cheerleader's direction and they saw that their friend had slid down the girl's phone on the floor in their direction. Logan took it in his hands. He opened it and, him and Victor, saw a picture of the girl at a party with Kora, Kitty and Tara.

The african american boy huffed. "Anabella, a real b**** and also a s***. Wait, I know the password" He took it from Gar.

"H-How would you know it? Did you slept with her or something?" He glanced at the green eyes boy next to him. He stayed silent, which made Garfield imagine somethings. The footballer huffed again with a small chuckle. "What?"

They jumped in surprise when they heard Kory talk a little bit too loud. "Yes okay, Rachel is my friend and she is not the s***" The girl beside Anders stood up, walked to Vic and Gar's table and tried to take her phone back. Victor eventually gave Bella her phone back and she sat next to Kory again.

Meanwhile, Rachel was in a science class with Kitty, Wally and Garth. She was sitting alone in a corner, in the back when a black haired teen sat next to her. She glanced at him with fear in her blue eyes. It was obviously her ex boyfriend and the guy who raped her. "What do you want Adam?" Adonis approached her. The teacher wasn't in the class.

"I thought that another round could be cool" Rachel's went wide as she gulped, she was shaking. "Anyway..." He continued. McKenzie's face came closer to hers and he whispered in her ear. "You are a s***, aren't you?" He smacked his hand on her thigh. Roth got up and ran out of the class and into the girls bathroom.

The tears ran down her cheeks. "Rachel? What happened, are you okay?" The purple haired girl turned around and saw Vic's girlfriend, Karen Beecher. The black haired cheerleader walked closer to her friend and hugged her and patted her back. "Hey, its okay Rach. Tell me what happened" She felt the teen shake her head, no. "You know you can trust me" Rae pulled away and ran out of the bathroom. She knew that Karen was a cool and nice girl, but she wanted to talk about this with someone else like Jason, Gar or Dick. She had already tried to call Todd but he wouldn't respond so she texted Richard.

--Texts--

Rae: Dick, I need to talk to you. It's really urgent

Dick: Rach, what happened?

Rae: I need you, I'm scared

Dick: Where are you?

Rae: At my locker

Dick: I'm comin' right now, stay there

--Reality-- 

Richard ran to Rachel's locker and found her sitting on the ground, crying her heart out. "What happened?" He sat next to her.

"Its Adam, h-he... he touched my thigh and h-he said t-that he w-wanted to d-do another r-round and-" She broke down. Grayson helped her up and they walked out of the school and to the campus of J.C.H.

They sat on a bench. "Are you sure you don't wanna go home" Rachel nodded.

"I'll just wait" She sighed. "I'll just wait here until lunch time" Richard nodded too. The black haired boy didn't want to risk Adonis coming back to see Rachel so he stayed with her.

--Lunch Time--

Rachel, Dick, Gar and Vic were already sitting at their usual table and they saw Kory walk to them but unfortunately for her, Kory was stopped by her sister's trio. "Well, ya comin'" Tara asked her old friend. The young Anders glanced at her friends. They shook their heads.

"What do you choose lil sis? reputation or relationships?" Kory looked at the ground, squeezed her eyes shot and ran away from the cafeteria. The four others looked at each other.

"So... hum, anyone have an idea of who could've made this dumb rumors?" Victor started. He looked around. "Wait, where's Jason?" The others shrugged. "Anyway so... any answers"

Rachel then remembered that Jason knew that she stayed at Garfield's, but she also knew that he wouldn't do something like that to her. She glanced at Kora, the only other person she knew could have heard her talking with Jason. "Maybe..." They stared at her with wide eyes. "Kora?"

The boys glanced at each others. "Not impossible" Vic answered. Gar and Dick nodded at him.

After that, they started eating. Kory started walking in the direction of their table. All the students looked at her in shock and surprise. The cheerleaders and the footballers stared at her with anger and a bit of narcissism. Her friends, on the other hand, were amazed and trying to contain their joy. The girl sat between Dick and Rachel and hugged the two of them happily.  "You made the good choice Kory" Dick reassured her.

--After School--

The five friends walked out of the school together. Rita and Steve were waiting in the parking lot when they saw the gang. They walked to the car and Rita opened to window. "Hey Rita, Steve, hum I'm going to go to Starbucks with them okay?"

The couple nodded. "Okay sweetheart, but who is she? I never saw you hanging out with her" She talked about the red haired girl. Kory came closer to the window.

"Hello Mrs, my name is Kory Anders, I am Dick, Victor and Rachel's childhood friend" The girl was smiling brightly. She shook Gar's adoptive parents hands. Steve asked her when they were going back home and she said that they would leave at at least 7PM. After the two left, they all, expect Dick since he had his own car in the parking lot, entered in Vic's car and left to Starbucks.

--In Starbucks--

They talked about a lot of things and remembered how close they were before Kora and a lot of other stuff destroyed their friendship. After talking for hours, they all left to their houses and Kory gave them a group hug. "K-Kory c-can't b-bre-eath" Gar told her and she released them.

--At Garfield's House--

Rachel was trying to sleep, but the images of Adam raping her were haunting her again. She was shaking and sweating in fear. The girl stood up and quietly walked to her friend's bedroom. She knocked at the wooden door. The blond boy eventually opened the door and his green emerald eyes went wide when he saw the tears on her cheeks and her wetty eyes. "Oh my gosh Rae, enter" The two teenagers sat on the king sized bed, him patting her back. "What happened?"

She sniffed. "D-During class... s-something ha-happened" Rachel glanced at him and he nodded for her to continue. "A-Adam, h-he sat next to me a-and h-he t-touched m-me" The anger started to rise and boil in Garfield, all he wanted to do was ripe Adam's head off. But he simply hugged Rach, she needed someone to comfort her.

"shhh... He won't hurt you, I promise you. I'll do anything I can to keep this freak away from you, Rae"

Roth gave him a small smile. "I know that it's kinda weird but... can I sleep here? I'm scared Gar" He was so sad for her. The poor girl, she didn't deserve this.

"Of course you can and it's not weird, you are scared and it's normal"

They laid in the bed, Garfield stroking her hair and whispering to her things like "As long as I'm here, no one will hurt you" or "He isn't there, it's just you and me and you know you can trust me Rae". The two fell asleep.

________________________
Was it good?

What did you thought about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
157K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
394K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...