More than friends, less than...

Galing kay WeCrushAllThoughts

Hi, this is a Neymar Jr. fan fiction! I hope you like it! Megan and Neymar became friends at a young age. Slo... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Coming home.
Chapter 2 - I don't want to see you hurt
Chapter 3 - being close
Chapter 4 - Friends with benefits
Chapter 5 - A hug doesn't solve anything
Chapter 6 - I don't know what to do
Chapter 7 - Finishing what he began
Chapter 8 - Talking
Chapter 9 - Becoming an angel
Chapter 10 - The sooner, the better
Chapter 11 - pressure
Chapter 12 - Coming home
I'm sorry
Chapter 13 - No regret
Chapter 14 - Big step
Chapter 15 - First Day
Chapter 16 - Making plans
Chapter 17 - Interview
Chapter 18 - Some things don't go as we plan them
Chapter 19 - Decisions
Chapter 20 - On your own
Chapter 21 - Stupid
Chapter 22 - New York
Chapter 23 - An ordinary day
Chapter 24 - Special presents
Chapter 25 - Brazil
Chapter 27 - Granny
Chapter 28 - staying longer
Chapter 29 - Thank you
Chapter 30 - Yelling
Chapter 31 - Together
Chapter 32 - Yes!
Chapter 33 - Verona
Chapter 34 - Night Calls
Chapter 35 - Break
Chapter 36 - Done
Chapter 37 - Over
Chapter 38 - Betrayal
Chapter 39 - Not going anywhere
Chapter 40 - Be mine
chapter 41 - Cute
Chapter 42 - Shocked
Chapter 43 - Last game
Chapter 44 - Champions
Chapter 45. Strong
Chapter 46 - Away
Chapter 47. Home again
Chapter 48

Chapter 26 - Drunk

1.7K 46 2
Galing kay WeCrushAllThoughts

'How are things between Ney and you?’ Rafa glanced over to me before turning back to the clothing rack. 'Good..’ I smiled. 'Better then a week ago?’ I staid still for a second before grabbing a shirt in my hands. 'Yes, definitely..’ I murmured. 'Mind to tell me what exactly happened? Neymar doesn’t want to tell me..’ She softly said. I didn’t even knew she moved next to me. 'I’ll tell you when we get home, okay?’ I looked at her while smiling. She nodded while hugging me tightly. 'I missed you so much..’ I chuckled while hugging her back. 'I missed you to, babe.’

We looked trough the clothing racks for what felt like hours but I enjoyed it. I didn’t go shopping that much anymore, simply because I didn’t had that much time.

'When we were on the plane yesterday.. He asked me if I would say yes if he proposed to me..’ I took a bite of my sandwich. I glanced up to see Rafa staring at me in shock. 'What?’ I softly chuckled while chewing. 

'He didn’t propose, Rafa. He only asked it.. But do you think he would want to?’ She shrugged while taking a sip of her cocktail. 'I don’t know.. But I think he would.. I’ll ask him.’ She winked at me.

'No!’ People started looking at me. 'I mean.. No, he’ll know I said that to you.’ She shrugged again.

'So?’

'So? No, please don’t.’ She softly laughed. 'But then the question isn’t if he would.. The question is what would you say?’ I grinned. 'Sorry but the question is if he would because I can’t give an answer if he doesn’t ask it.’ She rolled her eyes. 'God, Meg.. You know what I mean.’

I nodded. 'I know what you mean.. But..’ I stopped talking when the waiter took our plates and smiled. His gaze was fixed on my face which caused me to shift a little in the chair. 

'Excuse me, but aren’t you Neymar Junior his girlfriend?’ Rafa began laughing which caused me to blush. 'Eh.. Yes, I am. And that’s his sister.’ I said while nodding towards Rafa. She stopped laughing but instead began grinning.

'Can I take a picture with you, beautiful ladies?’ He winked at me which made me blush again. 'Sure.’

'That boy was so flirting with you.’ She murmured in my ear before looking back at the shoes. 'Rafa, stop.. No.’ She softly laughed. 'But you never answered my question back there.’ I frowned. 'What?’ She smiled. 'Would you say yes?’ I bit on my lip, contemplating my answer. 'Takes you long..’ She murmured while turning around. 

'It’s not that easy.. After all..’ I bit on my lip. 'But I would say yes, definitely. I love him, so much. I can’t wait to spend forever with him..’ 

'That’s so cheesy..’ She chuckled. 'Marrying is cheesy overall.. But oh so romantic.’ I sighed while pulling her along with me. 

'No, you go and hang out with your friends.. I’ll get back to you tomorrow..’ I heard Rafa say to Ney before she returned. 'And now I want to know everything!’ She exclaimed while throwing a pillow my way. I pushed the pillow behind my back and rested my head against the wall.

'I heard from you and Ari and I read the newspaper. That’s how I figured out. I freaked out when I read it, I couldn’t believe me ears and my eyes.’ I said while fumbling with my fingers. 'We argued and I decided it was for the best that I left and so I did. I went to this hotel and Stefan came over, which was very sweet due to the fact it was a long trip.’

 I swallowed while tossing my phone in between my legs. 

'And if that wasn’t enough this chick decided to show up all over the news to scream from the roofs that she had sex with my boyfriend.’ I couldn’t help to roll my eyes and earned a chuckle from Rafa. 'Go on, it’s getting good..’ Sarcasm laid in her sentence. 

'I went back to talk and we argued, again. I said that maybe we could break up but he didn’t want to. We made up, and now we’re here.’ I bit on my lip. 'It’s a summary, it’s hard to remember everything to be honest.’ I looked up to see her gaze fixed on my face. 'Now we’re here and he asked you if you would say yes in case he would propose.’ We both giggled.

'I always imagined you with Neymar, Meg. It was just .. The perfect picture. You, married with children and stuff.. It’s amazing.’ I smiled. 'Sister in law.’ 

The next morning I didn’t wake up to Rafa or Ney, no.. I woke up to a note. 

”Meggie, 

I’m out with Rafa today.. I think you already knew but okay.. I hope you slept well, princess.

Go out, hang out with some of your friends..  Or you could always visit your family :) But we’ll do that anyway in a few days :) I’m sorry I couldn’t be there when you woke up, you know I love that.. But I love you more than that ;) Have a nice day and see you tonight :)

P.S. In case I’m home late .. Don’t use all of the bed :) I’d like a spot in it to ;) <3”

I rolled my eyes at the note and tossed it to the side. I grabbed my phone and began typing a message for him.

”You dork! I hate not waking up to you.. You should make it up to me ;)

I slept very well, thank you. I hope you did to? Maybe I’ll hang out, I guess I will because I haven’t seen them in ages! (I can imagine you rolling your eyes at my exaggeration) :)

I love you more than everything in the world. Now go and enjoy another beautiful day!

Enjoy spending Q-time with your sister :)

P.S. I wanted to take it as a compliment but couldn’t find a way to do so. You already have a spot in my heart, isn’t that enough? :p <3”

I knocked on the door a few times and waited until my parents opened the door.

The door swung open and revealed my crying mom. 'Oh, mommy! Why are you crying?’ I asked while pulling her in for a hug. 'I missed you so much!’ I bit on my lip. It’s indeed been some time since they last saw me. 'I know mom.. I know..’ I pressed a kiss on her cheek and released her. I hugged my dad to and smiled. 

'How are you, honey?’ My mom asked while grabbing some cookies from the shelf. 

'I’m great! How about you?’ I smiled at my mom while murmuring thank you for the cookies.

'We’re fine, honey.’ She smiled her wide smile at me. 

'Where is Neymar?’ My dad asked while sitting next to me on the couch. 'He’s out with Rafaella. He told me he wouldn’t be home before tonight so I thought I could visit you..’ My dad nodded. 'What are you doing tonight?’ I shrugged. 'Going out with some of my high school friends, why?’ My mom intertwined her fingers with my dad which caused me to grin. 'We were thinking that maybe you could stay to eat?’ I nodded. 'Yeah, I think I will.’ 

So I ate dinner with my parents for the first time in so incredibly long. It was nice to be with them after such a long time.

While sitting in the cab to the club I grabbed my phone and typed a quick message to Neymar.

”Babe, I’m going out with some of my friends. It means that you’ll have the bed to yourself for a while :)

Enjoy your evening/night! Love <3”

When I sent the message I realized we were already at the entrance of the club. 'Thank you, sir.’ I murmured while shoving some money towards him. He simply nodded and I got out. 

I immediately saw them standing at the entrance of the club. We all greeted each other happily, well.. what do you expect from us? We hadn’t seen each other in forever. 

I spend the night dancing, talking and drinking. I drank maybe a little to much.

I got home with a cab. I tried to type a message in the cab but that didn’t work out well. My message was barely readable so I tried to call Ney. He answered the call after ten seconds. 'Megan?’ A soft voice asked from the other side. 

'H-Hey there! God, I’m not next to you but I know you look hot.’ He softly laughed. 'Well, why don’t you come and take a look?’

'Miss, where is your house exactly?’ The driver asked while eyeing me trough the rearview.

'I-I think..’ I took a moment to think. 'Somewhere in Barcelona!’ The driver softly laughed and so did Neymar.

'Honey, are you in a taxi? Please, give me the driver.’ I just laughed while tossing my phone on the front seat. 'My extremely sexy boyfriend would like to talk to you!’ 

The driver softly laughed while pulling over and talked to Ney for a few moments. 'Okay, she’ll be home in 5 minutes..’ 

He shoved the phone back to me and shot me a grin. 'You’re lucky with such a boyfriend.’ 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.3K 516 23
This is a love story between Kylian Mbappe the famous footballer and Charlie, a girl that works for psg and also Neymar's best friend. They don't li...
783 17 14
๐ซ๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ {๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง} : ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง; ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ; ๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
115K 4.5K 55
Everyone loves the World Cup... Mateo Souza is a famous player for Brazil but after costing them their loose he faced lots of hate. Given another cha...
116K 1.1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...