Chapter 40 - Be mine

I sighed while going with a hand trough my hair. My eyes never left the trees in the backyard while listening to my mom her monologue about things she had done in my place.

'If It was me, standing there in the club I would’ve taken him back in a heart-’

'Yes, mom.. It wasn’t you was it?’ I hissed before turning around. 'It wasn’t you crying your eyes out, right?’ She sighed before coming over to me. 'Baby, it’s easy..’ I shook my head and shook her hands off of my shoulders. 'I don’t want to hear it. It isn’t easy, it’s easy in your eyes.’ I felt her eyes still burning in my back when I exited the room.

'Megan.’ I answered while shoving my sunglasses back in my hair and resting my elbows on the railing. 'Meg, it’s me.’ I chuckled.

'Good to hear you, me.’ He softly laughed. 'Were they angry?’ I frowned before letting my eyes travel over the beach.

'They weren’t pleased, no.’ He answered, knowing to what I was referring. 

'But I think they understood, well I hope.’ I sighed. 'Jamie?’ I softly said. 

'Oh, about that..’ He waited a few seconds before completing his sentence. 'It’s .. complicated.’ I bit on my lip while waiting for him to explain what he said. 

'Let’s just say that..’ He took a deep breath. 'You don’t want to?’ 

'Let me finish.’ I could imagine him rolling his eyes. 'I was going to let you finish.’

'I see.’ He stated dryly before finishing his sentence. 'We broke up, but she’ll need to gather her stuff at my house when I’m back in Barcelona and she wants to wait with telling the world.’

I frowned. 'But technically..’ 

'Technically, we’re free to do what we want.’ 

'I’ll be there in 10, I need to talk to you. <3’

I kept staring at the message, not understanding what he meant. I knew he needed to stay in a hotel in Rio, not here. But still, he was coming specially for me.

Not even 10 minutes later he stood there, smiling like an idiot in front of my bedroom door. 'You needed to talk to me?’ I bit on my lip to stop me from grinning.

'You could say that, yeah.’ He murmured before closing the door behind him and pulling me by my hips against him.

'Don’t leave.’ He said firmly before turning us around and pushing me softly against the door. His lips attacked my neck and I could hardly suppress a moan. 'N-Ney.. We .. I thought you needed to talk.’ I could hear him chuckle. 'This involves talking too.. A little different than you expected but I’m a man full of surprises.’ He murmured and I could feel his hot breath against the exposed skin of my neck. Well, talking would come later.

My head was resting on his chest and his hand was drawing motives on my back. 

'So how will this continue for us?’ I whispered and I could feel him taking a deep breath before blowing it out. 'Like you want it to.’ I shifted my head a little so I could take a look at him. 'I want to be with you.’ He sighed. 'I don’t deserve you, but still you’re here.’ I chuckled. 'Well, I’m a girl and I’m also full of surprises.’ He laughed while opening his eyes again. 'You sure know how to lighten the mood, Miss Megan.’ I rolled my eyes before grinning. 'I do.’ His eyes scanned my nightstand and pouted. 'I have to go, only got of for a few hours.’ I looked at the clock and sighed disappointed. 'Really?’ He bit on his lip before nodding. 'Yes.’ He sat up straight, causing me to sit up too. 

'I’ll talk to you soon, okay?’ His eyes were searching mine and we locked for a few seconds. 'Okay.’ I whispered and he kissed me one last time before getting dressed and disappearing as soon as he came.

Not soon after that I fell asleep but was woken by my phone. 

'And I want to be with you to, so bad. <3’ 

I softly laughed before typing a reply.

'After the worldcup, I’m all yours. <3’ 

'Move back in with me? <3’ I bit on my lip before closing my eyes. I didn’t need to think about it long, in fact I even knew the answer without thinking.

'Yes! <3’ 

---------------------------------

So .. I don't know where to start.. :$ I am so so sorry incredibly sorry for not updating in sooo long. I had a terrible writers block and as you can see, this chapter isn't the best either. 
I think this will be one of the last chapters of Megan and Neymar. I think the end is near and their love story is nearly ending.. I'll say this again and again but thank you so much for reading and I hope that you enjoyed!