me vs bad boy ; jenzie

By tobiobabie

[ completed ] ME VS BAD BOY ━ " loving you is a easy as hating you. " Mackenzie Ziegler and Johnny Orlando ha... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue

seven

3.2K 111 38
By tobiobabie

━━━━━

Mackenzie's POV

"Sorry. We're not ready to tell you all." I stuttered, Johnny nodded in agreement.

Yes. They found out about the contract. Me and Johnny are so bad at keeping secrets. How Dale gonna react about this?

"It's okay. You don't have say sorry to much." Annie said based on the fact I said sorry a lot in this past 5 minutes.

"Oh.. sorry." I laughed awkwardly.

"See?" Annie rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." I shrugged.

Just then, someone's phone's went off.

"Who's phone is that?" Johnny asked.

"It's mine." Brynn said as she took off her phone from her pocket and accept the call.

"Oh hi!.... Okay... Yes.... Be right there in a few seconds!.... Bye!" Brynn said on the phone. Looks like it's her mom.

"That's my mom. I'm going home. Bye!" Brynn said as she went outside. See? I know it's her mom.

"Bye!" We all shouted right before she closed the door.

"I think I have to go home too." Annie said.

"Me too." Hayden and Carson said as they both gave Johnny a fist bump and went outside.

"Since everyone is gone, I'll just sleep." I yawned. "C'mon Laur!" I dragged Lauren's hand.

"Hey! Still no entering my room for today!" Lauren crossed her arms.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

"Bye!" Lauren smirked. Then she went to the door and stepped outside. With a wink before closing the door.

"Typical Lauren." Johnny rolled his eyes as he went to his study desk and put the contract inside the drawer.

"Why don't you do that earlier? They won't find out." I gave him a weird look.

"This my room so I do things called whatever I want." Johnny rolled his eyes as he plopped on his bed.

I sighed and lay my body on a couch, preparing to sleep.

"What are you doing there?" Johnny asked as he lifted up his right eye brow.

"Sleep?" I shrugged.

"No no no." Johnny said. "You can't sleep there. I'll take the couch." He stood up.

"What? No! This is your room! You have to take the bed. And I'm the guest so I'll take the couch." I crossed my arms.

"Or maybe you can join me on the bed." Johnny suggested as he plopped himself to his bed. I widened my eyes with a "what the heck" expression.

"Remember? This is my room and I do things called whatever I want." Johnny said.

"Fine." I said and went to his bed. Honestly, I feel uncomfortable on the couch so this is a lot more okay.

"Good girl." Johnny said as he pat my head. I chuckled.

When I was about close my eyes for a mission called "sleep in peace", I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. It automatically made me shocked.

"Chill!" Johnny chuckled.

"Ugh whatever." I rolled my eyes. "I need some peace."

"Aww! C'mon! Just cuddle a little bit?" Johnny said in a baby voice.

"Fine." I said. Without me realizing before, my face is a tomato right now.

"Sweet dream, little dreamer." Johnny whispered. I just smiled and went to sleep.

♥♥♥

I woke up by someone jumping on the bed. I struggled to open my eyes. Once I did it, I saw a jumping Johnny, trying to wake me up.

"KENZIEEEE! WAKE UP!" He shouted as he keep jumping.

"KENZAYYYY!" He shouted again and he reach a high note on the end.

"How long have you been there?" I chuckled.

"WHAT THE HECK!? I thought you're still asleep! And I've been here for about an hour or two." Johnny said. "And how long you've been awake?"

"5 minutes? I guess." I shrugged.

"Why you didn't tell me? If you tell me, I don't have to jump this past 5 minutes." Johnny sighed. Then, he tried to balance himself but failed. He fell off.

"Aaarghh!" He screamed.

"Awww! Poor little Juanny fell off the bed!" I said in a kid voice.

"I didn't! I attacked the floor!" Johnny said as he stood up.

"Ha. Ha." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Kiddos! Get ready!" Dale said as he entered this room.

"For what?" Johnny frowned.

"We gonna go to Capital Records." Dale answered with a smile. Then he closed the door and leave.

"Who's gonna take a bath first?" I asked.

"One way to solve this." Johnny said.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSOR SHOOT!" We said loudly. I got paper and he got scissors. Crap!

"NOOOO!" I shouted in defeat.

"YEAHAWWW!" Johnny screamed as he throw a fist bump to the air.

"Typical JUANNY." I chuckled.

"Hey! Don't call me Juanny!" Johnny glared at me.

"What if I do?" I raised my eyebrows

"Then... Uhm... Then... I call you.... MACK Z!" Johnny said.

"What?! No!" I shouted.

"Whatever. Bye mack z!" Johnny laughed and he entered his bathroom with his hand carrying a JVO bordered red hoodie and a black jeans.

I sighed and plopped on his bed. What should I do now???

"MACKENCHEESE! I FORGOT MY TOWEL! CAN YOU PLEASE HAND ME MY TOWEL? I LEFT IT ON MY BED!" Johnny shouted through the bathroom door. Another nickname!? I look over to the left and saw a blue towel. I grab it and stood up.

"OKAY! YOUR ORDER RIGHT ON THE WAY SIR JUAN!" I shouted. I went to the bathroom door and knock on it.

"Your order, sir." I said. Just then, Johnny's head popped up and he took the towel from me.

"Thank you and DON'T YOU DARE CALLING ME SIR! EVER. AGAIN." Johnny said and then he closed the door. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I went to the bed and right before I lay my body, I spotted a hard covered book underneath Johnny's bed. I grab it and just before I open it, Johnny came out from the bathroom. I quickly hide it behind me.

"H-hey John!" I smiled awkwardly.

"You're weird." Johnny gave me a weird look.

"I know." I sighed.

"Your turn!" Johnny said.

"I don't have any clothes and towel." I said.

"Oh right!" Johnny said as he walked towards his closet. He grab a MFZ bordered red hoodie and a black jeans. Also an orange towel. He went back to me with all those things.

"Her you go." Johnny said as he hand me the clothes and towel.

"MFZ!?" I asked.

"Yep. My dad said this is a present for you as my partner." Johnny answered.

"Well... Thank you." I shrugged.

"We're matching!" Johnny cheered.

"Kiddo!" I chuckled and went straight to the bathroom.

I locked the door and put my clothes on the cabinet and hang my towel. Shoot! I forgot to bring the book! It's still on the bed! It looks like a diary to me. Maybe it is!

I get in the bathtub and relax. I gave myself a warm water to help me clear my mind. Wait! I have to hurry. I quickly covered my body with some soap and washed my hair with a mint scent shampoo. After I finished, I grab my towel and changed. Then I went outside to see Johnny reading the book I found before.

"Is that your diary?" I asked, Johnny jumped in shock.

"God! You gave me a heart attack!" Johnny said. "And no! This is NOT my diary." He continued emphasising the word "not".

"So who's that diary belongs to?" I asked as I walked towards him.

"I've never said it's a diary." Johnny said.

"Huh? So what is it?" I frowned.

"It's a story." Johnny said. "Lauren made this."

"Really? Is it good?" I said as I took the book from him.

"I don't know." Johnny shrugged.

I started to read the book. It's already on the middle page so I flipped the pages to page 1. It's says.

A Jenzie Story
By: Lauren Orlando

It was a normal day. An eleven years old Mackenzie Ziegler just walking around the park. She's drinking her water bottle when suddenly, a young boy about her age bumped into her.---

I stopped reading. I widened my eyes in shock. My face turned red.

"THAT'S THE FIRST PARAGRAPH!?" I shouted.

"You've read it so why you ask?" Johnny frowned.

"EMERGENCY!!!" Lauren said as she get in this room. "Do you see my book? With a red cover ---" Lauren stopped.

"THAT'S MY BOOK!" Lauren said as she ran towards us. She grab the book from my hand and stormed off.

"Wait!" She stopped. "You two read it?...yet?" Lauren asked.

"Uhmm... Yes?" I said.

"I hate you LOVEBIRDS!" Lauren said, emphasising the word "lovebirds". Then she leave.

"Woah! Your best friend is so weird!" Johnny said with both of his eyebrows up.

"Isn't she your sister?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sadly, yes." Johnny sighed.

"JOHNNY! KENZIE!" Dale shouted from downstairs.

"Coming!" We both shouted and went downstairs.

"Hey!" We greeted Dale and gave him a fist bump.

"Hey guys! Wow! You two make a cute couple!" Dale smirked.

"I said WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!" I rolled my eyes.

"People change, Kenzie." Dale smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Johnny! You're blushing!" I laughed.

"No I don't! I have rosacea!" Johnny glared at me with his face getting redder.

"Why you just have rosacea near Kenzie?" Dale smirked.

"Off the topic! Let's get going!" Johnny said as he walked to the front door.

Me and Dale exchanged look. We shrugged and laughed. We went outside and get in the car.

Capitol Records! Here we come!

♥♥♥

Hey! Nice to see you again!

I'm sorry for the long wait.
I have a lot homework and test.
I'm also heading for final exam.
It's been a tough week.
R. I. P. Me :(

Also, I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote, comment, and share!
DON'T BE A GHOST READER! >:(

Weirdo,

~C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 875 22
Mackenzie and Johnny the couple that everyone thought would forever stay together. One of them did also. They did everything together making everyone...
147K 3K 41
[Completed] Mackenzie Ziegler, lives a dark life. She's consumed by her overpowering depression. Johnny Orlando, her ex-best friend, wants to know he...
134K 4.9K 22
"mackenzie. truth or dare?" "um, dare, i guess," "perfect. i dare you to prank call a random number." "no! what if i get in trouble-" "you're such a...
4K 193 38
sequel to "Life Changes" And I was right. Life does change, and not always for the better. It all started with a tragic death... "𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙞 𝙡�...