That's It For Tonight. (BoyxB...

By WhispersOfLove

(Sequel to Dangerous Love. You don't need to read Dangerous Love to understand this one.) Just like his dad'... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Epilouge

Chapter 4.

27.4K 834 75
By WhispersOfLove

Jacob in the picture:-) ------------>

——————————

This has got to be the weirdest thing I have ever done in my entire life. I was still at the party in some bedroom that I wasn't even sure belonged to whom, Jace has so many sisters, it's impossible to remember all of them . Anyways I was in this bedroom with none other than Rylan. Who would have thought? And who would have thought that instead of fighting and trying to kill each other we were actually talking like normal people....who hate each other.  Weird I know.

Rylan looked at me and took two steps towards me cautiously. I rolled my eyes and snorted. " You don't need to be insecure Rylan. I know I'm sexy and handsome but don't feel threatened. You are....decent." I told him with a shrug.

He didn't even take it seriously, just shook his head and smirked "Whatever makes you feel better dude."

" Asshole"

" Is that the only curse word you know?"

I glared at him shaking my head. " Shut up Asshole. Can we just get this started?"

He smirked wiggling an eyebrow." Someone's eager."

"Of course I'm eager.  Eager to get out of here."

" And once again, whatever makes you feel better."

I didn't have a chance to give him a smart ass reply because when he moved closer to me I froze, watching him as he approached me with an expressionless face. He looked into my eyes, our heads at the same level. His dark eyes were shining from the dim light that I had turned on when we walked inside the room making him look sexy as hell, which I hate to admit. He moistened his lips with his tongue and gulped.

He was nervous. I could feel it when he placed a hand on my cheek bringing me closer to him. The pressure of his hands, I could tell he was as nervous as I was. Which is really weird because I never get nervous.

Ever.

Not around anyone . Not around any of the girls or guys I have been with. He placed his other hand on my waist pulling me so close that there was no space between us. I could fell his hard chest against my own. And when he leaned in, I could smell the minty scent coming from his breath, like he had just taken a mint.  His lips reached my jaw, tracing the lines of my ear to my collarbone. They were so warm against my skin, my eyes fluttered and I sucked in a deep breath when he licked my jaw.  I couldn't stop my heart from pounding in my chest.

 I lifted my hands and placed them around his neck pulling his face up so I could look him in the eyes, we just looked at each other both of us completely surprised with all of this.  I could feel the need from him and he didn't waste another second as he kissed me.

At first it was gentle, but as soon as I began kissing him back he responded by pushing me against the closet that was behind me and kissed me with so much passion that I saw stars. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let our tongues explore each other. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer, making him moan as I tugged at his hair.

I swear that has got to be the sexiest moan I have ever witnessed in my entire existence. He pushed his leg between mine and pushed himself so close that I could feel his rock hard member against my own hard one.

" Fuck"  I hissed and started grinding on him as we continued kissing with much need and passion.  We continued kissing for what felt like forever, but even then it felt like it wasn't enough.  We pulled away and took deep breaths. I wanted to tell him how good he was but I was not going to make his ego bigger than it already is. But honestly he is a really good kisser. Why am I admitting to all of these things? He is still the same person. There is nothing different now.

His eyes were hooded with lust which again made him look so sexy. I reached for his t-shirt and pulled it over his head throwing it away in some corner. He kept looking in my eyes as he reached for my shirt and started opening the buttons. My eyes traveled down his tan sculpted chest. He pulled my shirt of and let it slip to the floor as he placed his hands on my chest tracing my abs slowly. And suddenly he leaned down and kissed my chest and flicked his tongue on my nipple making me close my eyes and lean on the closet door for support.

Shit! He is good at this.

He started licking and sucking on my nipple making me moan in pleasure. Suddenly he stopped and I opened my eyes to look at him. His eyes were at the same level and at first I didn't notices what he was doing but when I heard a zipper I looked down at his hands. His jeans were at his ankles and his black boxers came to sight, his hard member straining against them.

Fuck!

I looked up at him again, my eyes filled with lust from the sight of his boxers. He slipped his hand inside his boxer and stroked himself trying to keep his eyes open so he could look in my eyes.

" Shit." I whispered. "As much as I hate to admit this you look so fucking sexy right now." I told him not caring about his ego this time.

" I know." He said with a smirk but moaned as soon as I put my hand inside his boxers pushing his hand away. His hard length was wet from pre-cum.

" Holy shit!" He hissed when I started stroking him. I turned him around so his back was against my chest and kept stroking him making him arch his back against me. I kissed his shoulder and back, biting and nibbling on the soft tan skin.

I picked up my pace and stroked him faster and faster and pressed myself against him so he could feel my hard member between his ass-cheeks. He moaned and leaned his head against my shoulder for support.

" Come for me Rylan." I whispered seductively against his ear. He moaned and came right after, cursing as he put his hand over mine and kept stroking himself even after he was finished. I kissed his neck and bit his ear making the after effect of the orgasm last. He relaxed after a few seconds and turned around, he kissed me on the lips biting my bottom lip between his teeth.

He continued kissing me and at the same time started opening my jeans and releasing my length from my briefs. I hissed in pleasure when his warm hand went around my length.

I had never thought that this would happen. Not that I had thought about it , but still. I mean if I go out tomorrow and tell everyone about this they would never believe it. They would think that I was lying, even though I'm not. But since the first time we meet we have hated each other with a passion, so of course people wouldn't believe that we had kissed and done a whole lot of other things.  

I mean you just don't do that with someone you hate, it's just weird. But still here we are kissing each other like our lives depended on it.

I moaned and came after a few minutes of Rylan's hot hand stroking my member.

Rylan's kissed me on the lips again and pressed himself between my legs when there was banging on the door.

" Open up! Dammit " someone yelled from the other side of the door.

" Yeah, baby. Keep doing what you're doing. I'll find us a room." It sounded like he was talking to someone because the other person answered with a moan. I rolled my eyes and that's when I realized where I was.

Fuck! I can't let anyone see us like this. That would be the end of my reputation. I can't risk that and when I looked at Rylan I could tell that he was thinking the exact same thing as me.

We pulled away from each other and started pulling our clothes on ignoring the banging on the door that was getting louder and louder with each second.

" Who the fuck is in there? Get the hell out!" I heard Jace yell.

" Shit. My sister is going to kill me when she get's home." I heard him mumble to someone with a panicking voice.

So this must be Clare's room.

Well, we are so dead.

" We need to get out of here." I told Rylan and turned around to an empty room. I looked around frowning when there was no sign of Rylan.

Where the fuck did he go?

I noticed the window open and walked over to it peering outside to see Rylan land on his feet brushing his clothes off and he looked up winked at me before disappearing down the road. I shook my head and scowled.

Fucking Asshole! I can't believe he just disappeared like that. Not even warning me. I can't believe I gave him a hand job. God, I'm so stupid. I should have never agreed to his stupid plan from the beginning. He is probably going to use this against me now, that shithead.

I shook my head and  straightened my clothes, looking around the room for anything that seemed a little out of order but everything was fine so I walked over to the door and pulled it open.

Jace, some random guy without a shirt and a girl that was half naked were standing there and when I opened the door they looked up at the same time.

" What the hell man! Was it you in there?" Who did you do it with?" Jace asked with a huge grin completely forgetting that he was angry and he didn't even notice the guy and girl sneaking inside the bedroom. I heard them lock the door and pointed a finger at the door.

" You know they went inside right?" I said to Jace. He frowned, looking confused before looking around.

" Fucking hell! Get the fuck out of there! I just managed to get this idiot out of there I can't spend another hour on you brainless idiots too." He yelled while banging hard on the door with his fists.

But it was like his words went to deaf ears because the only thing I heard was giggling and moaning coming from the room.

Jace sighed and shook his head, glaring at me. "Why the hell did you go into Clare's room? You know how she is."

" Sorry, I forgot it was her room." I said with a shrug.

He shook his head and slapped me on the back of my head making me scowl at him.

" You didn't answer my question. Who did you do it with?" He asked again as we walked downstairs.

" Nobody. My head hurt so I went inside to take a break from the party. Nothing exciting this time." I lied walking ahead of him.

He snorted behind me." Yeah right. No, honestly, who was it?"

I sighed and rubbed my temples " I already told you. It was nobody." I said angrily.

" Fine, fine. Relax, what the hell crawled up your ass?"

I shook my head and walked to the front door ignoring the voices that where calling for me to come back. I spotted Adrian by the door making out with some blonde girl. I walked over to him taking hold of his shirt and pulling him away from her ignoring their protests.

Adrian was drunk so there was no way that I would let him stay here without anyone to drive him home. If anything happened to him, my dad's would kill me.

" Jacob! Let me go!" Adrian yelled quiet child like if I must say. But I didn't listen to him and opened the passenger door and pushed him inside closing the door before walking over to the driver's seat.

I blocked out Adrian's complaining and drove home. Once we reached home I parked the car in the garage and pulled Adrian out. As soon as we walked inside Adrian shoved me away and stomped up the stairs banging his feet on the stairs as loud as he could.

" Jacob you Asswipe! You're a fucking idiot. I hate you so bad right now!" He yelled down the stairs stomping to his room making me roll my eyes.

He always acts like that when he is drunk. He acts like a complete child, you'd think he was 10 years old or something.

" Jacob what is that noise?" I heard River ask as he emerged from the living room. His hair was tousled, his clothes wrinkled and his eyes still red from sleep.

Shit! Adrian must have woken him up.

" Sorry dad! Adrian is pissed because I forced him to come home."

" You forced him? Well, that's a new one. You usually never come home."  He said and pulled out a milk carton from the fridge and filled himself a glass. " Do you want some?"

I shook my head " No thanks. I'll go to bed, sorry for waking you up."

I could tell that he wanted to ask more questions so I almost ran up the stairs not in the mood to answer anything. I pulled open my bedroom door and stripped out of my clothes walking inside the bathroom. I took a quick shower trying to force unwanted thoughts out of my head, but for some reason they showed up no matter how hard I tried.

I walked out of the shower, drying myself off and pulled on some fresh boxers. I walked over to my bed and flopped down on it feeling really grateful for not drinking so much.

But even though I hadn't had much to drink and I hadn't done anything that I needed to be afraid of my parents finding out , I still didn't sleep well that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 96.1K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
4.3K 134 15
(This is a boyxboy story so if it makes you uncomfortable just don't read it.) 16 year old Liam Jacobs is majorly crushing on the highschool's hottes...
7.2M 261K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...
112K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...