Why Did I Get Married; Part O...

Oleh Commander_Camren

A revelation of infidelity involving Lauren, weakens the already distressed marriage between her and her wife... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Main Characters
Part One: Ultimatum
Part Two: Don't Say You Love Me
Part Three: Doctor Briggs
Part Four: Sister-In-Law
Not An Update
Part Five: Emotional Toll
Part Six: Feliz Navidad
Not An Update
Part Seven: Trust Issues
Part Eight: I'm Done
Part Nine: No Life After You
Part Ten: Let's Try
Part Eleven: Truce?
Part Twelve: A Family Affair
Part Thirteen: I Plead The Fifth
Part Fourteen: Are You The One?
Part Fifteen: Le Pont des Arts
Part Sixteen: The Kiss
Part Seventeen: A Revelation
Part Eighteen: Daddy's Little Girl
Part Nineteen: Romance
Part Twenty: The Cabellos (pt.1)
Part Twenty One: The Cabellos (pt.2)
Part Twenty Two: Family
Party Twenty Three: Because of You
Part Twenty Four: Jauregui Bonding
A/N
Part Twenty Five: Intimacy
(A/N) New FanFic
Part Twenty Six: Back To Reality
Part Twenty Seven: Communication
The Hurting, The Healing, The Loving
Part Twenty Eight: Date #1 - You're Perfection
Part Twenty Nine: Date #2 - I Can't See A Life Without You
Part Thirty: Last Session
Part Thirty One: Sing To Me
Part Thirty Two: Our Love Is Incredible
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
(A/N) Why Did I Get Married 2

Part Thirty Two: Our Love Is Incredible

10.4K 348 819
Oleh Commander_Camren

(Here's the actual chapter 😂)

*One Tour Later*

It had been a few weeks since Camila had wrapped up her tour, and though there were minor challenges between her and her family, they managed to get through it...together.

The tour, as expected was a success, I mean what else did you expect from Camila? She only gives one hundred and ten percent when she does something.

However, she had been rather busy with her wife and their friends planning their rewedding... or whatever the ceremony is called when a couple renews their vows.

Becky, being the made of honour was making all the necessary preparations with the help of Lauren's sister and the woman who has captured all our hearts; Maggie Jauregui. They decided to host the event in a beach side bungalow on the island of Tobago; which is the smaller island of Trinidad.

Yes, you heard it here first folks. The couple; along with their friends and families were heading to the Caribbean and might I add, one of, if not the BEST country in the Caribbean.

"Good morning, sleepy head," Becky gently shook her sister to wake her from her slumber. "Today is the big day, and if I allow you to sleep through this, Maggie will kill me."

Camila groaned loudly and covered her face with her blanket. "Five more minutes."

"You've been saying that since I tried waking you about an hour ago." Becky laughed. "We have to start getting you ready. Remember, we need you looking good for the music video as well!"

Given that her tour was finally over; Camila wanted to give her fans a last surprise before this era was over, and what was better than dropping a music video for her last single of the album?

The music video was going to be revolving around the renewal of their vows. It was actually Lauren's idea and when Camila heard it, she couldn't say no. The idea behind the song was about their love, and what better way to confess her feelings for her wife to the world, than this?

"Where's Lauren?" Camila mumbled underneath her blanket. "Wait," she sat upright quickly. "Where's Izzy?"

"Relax, Camilita," Becky smiled at her older sister. "Lauren is already up and getting ready. Izzy is with our moms, or with the other kids. You're the only one behind time."

Camila sighed. "I'm just tired. Tour really kicked my ass, and coming here a few weeks after when I could've been hibernating isn't doing me any good."

"After today, you and Lauren can stay all day in bed, but right now, let's get you ready." Becky pulled her sister off the bed and ushered her into the bathroom, allowing her to take a shower and have a moment alone.

As the water cascaded down her body, Camila sighed in content. Truth be told, she was extremely excited for today. She knew that Lauren was already her wife, but something about their recommitment to one another made today even more special.

One day, I promise you, someone is going to love and respect you the way that you deserve. All these people who hurt you, the pain would be irrelevant now. You'll realise that they were fundamental in your growth as a person.

They were leading you to be with the person who you were born to be with.

That they were shaping you into being the person that you were born to be.

The fact is, love and relationships are complicated as fuck. But once you're with the right person, you'd be able to take on whatever the world throws at you.

"You look beautiful," Becky smiled once Camila's hairstylist was finished with her hair. "Lauren is going to flip when she sees you." The music video director had already began getting the shots between Lauren and Camila. From the preparation leading up to the event and after, was to be featured in the video.

The only thing everyone had to do, was act natural.

Ariana smiled happily at her friend. She was already donned in a white dress, that stopped at her knees. The theme for the event was all white; Izzy's idea. "Beckster is right. You look gorgeous, Milz. I'd marry you in a heartbeat if I weren't in love with Maggie."

Camila 'aww-ed' at her friend's confession. "When are you two going to tie the knot? The people are waiting!" She pretended to faint into Becky's arms.

Ariana laughed and playfully punched Camila in the shoulder. "I really don't want to rush things with Maggie. I know she's a bit..." She made random hand gestures trying to find the right word but she failed.

"Scared?" Becky suggested.

Ariana pointed at the teenager and nodded. "That's the word. Maggie has been through a lot and I really want us to be endgame. I don't want to ruin it."

"Anyone with eyes can see how utterly obsessed Maggie is with you," Becky told her, as she helped Camila into her dress. It was a white 'high-low' lace dress that Camila's dear friend and designer; Pnina Tornai made especially for her. "She'd be crazy not to marry you. Hell, I'd marry you if she doesn't want to."

"Didn't you have a crush on my girlfriend though?" The singer smirked at her best friend's sister. "I mean, from what I recall, the ogling of her totally gave it away."

Becky blushed but chose to ignore Ariana's teasing. Once Camila was in the dress, and slipped on her shoes, she checked herself out in the mirror. "Damn." She said once she had seen herself. "I look good."

There was a knock on the door, upon opening it, it revealed Sinu and Valentina. Both women were already dressed in their white.

"We'd leave you to it," Becky hugged her sister and exited the room with Ariana.

Sinu approached her daughter, and held her at arm's length. "My god," her eyes were already filling with tears. "You look absolutely beautiful, mija," she pulled her close to her chest, in a loving hug. "I've seen you in a wedding dress before, and it seems as though you've only gotten more beautiful in it."

"Mamiiii," Camila groaned, and stomped her feet. "If you don't stop crying, I'm going to start, and it'll ruin my makeup." She laughed softly. "I only wish, papa was here."

"Your father would be so proud of the woman that you are today," Valentina told her stepdaughter, who smiled at the thought of her father. "I have something for you, you don't have to use it, but..." She trailed off and gave a blhs velvet box to Camila.

The box opened to reveal a mini tiara, that was diamond encrusted.

"Wow..." Camila breathed out. "This is beautiful, Val. I love it."

"It was your father's," the woman admitted. "One day when he came home from work, he showed it to me. He said that when he saw it, it reminded him of you. He wanted to give you it, but he didnt have the courage to."

Camila stared at it and ran her thumb over the tiara. There were tears forming in her eyes, but she didn't say anything.

"May I?" Valentina asked her stepdaughter, seeking permission to put the tiara on top her head. "Now, it's as though he's walking down the aisle with you." She smiled at Camila. It was infectious because even though she wanted to cry, Camila found herself smiling softly.

"Thank you, Val. It means a lot that after all these years, you kept this," Camila pulled the woman into her arms, hugging her, but not too tight to ruin her outfit.

"Today just seemed like the perfect day to give it to you," Valentina told her. "Thank you for inviting me. I appreciate it, more than you'll ever know."

Sinu placed her hand on Valentine's shoulder. "We really need to try our best to stop this one from thanking you for everything, mija."

Camila shook her head, a small smile on her face. "Mom is right, Val. The past is in the past. Let's move on from it. You're a part of the family now, and there's no going back from it."

Valentina wiped at her eyes, and admired her step daughter in her dress. "You look absolutely beautiful."

"Thank you. I do try," Camila twirled in her dress. "Where's Izzy? I haven't seen her since I woke up and I don't know if that makes me a bad mother or not."

Sinu laughed and patted her daughter on the shoulder. "Izzy has a little surprise for you, so I'm sure she has been preparing it since this morning for you."

At the mention of the child's name, she bursted into her mother's changing room, a cameraman following the child. "Wow." Izzy stopped in her tracks once she laid eyes on her mother. "You look beautiful, mummy. I like your dress."

Camila blushed at her daughter's compliment. You know what they say? If a child says you're beautiful, then you're actually beautiful. Her mother and step mother excused themselves, leaving the two to have their moment. "Do you really think so?" She stooped to her daughter's height.

Izzy nodded. "You look like a princess, mummy. I love your tiara." She pointed at her mother's head.

"Your abuelito got that for me, princesa," Camila caressed her daughter's cheek. "Maybe when you're older, I'd get one for you too."

Izzy handed her mother the bouquet of pink flowers in her hand. She had asked Maggie to take her to a floral shop, which the woman obliged because she had a weakness for her niece, and she had hand picked the flowers especially for her mother. "I made this for you."

Camila felt a lump from in her throat. She knew that today was going to be very emotional for her, but she didnt expect this from her daughter. "Baby..." She took the bouquet from Izzy and pulled her into a hug. "You are absolutely perfect, my love. Thank you so much. I love it."

Izzy smiled at her mother once they had pulled away from their embrace. "I'm glad you like it, mummy. Aunty Maggie said pink is an ugly colour, and I should've gotten you black roses." She pouted. "But then aunty Maggie told me to do whatever I wanted," she leant closer to her mother's ear and whispered into it. "I think aunty Maggie loves me."

Camila laughed and dabbed lightly at her eyes, as she was already beginning to tear up. "Your tía just likes to tease you, baby, and just like me, she loves you very much. But I love it, and pink is a beautiful colour because you love it."

"Mummy?" Izzy randomly thought about something.

"Yes, Izzy?"

The child held her mother's face in her tiny hands, staring at Camila deep in the eyes. "I'm happy you and mama are getting married. Mama loves you very much, and I know you love her too."

Camila laughed and kissed her daughter on the nose. She knew that Izzy didn't quite understand the idea of renewing their vows, so she had just assumed that her parents were finally getting married. It was technically the same thing, but oh well.

"I'm happy we're getting married too, baby. I love your mama with my entire heart. And I love you so much more, princesa," Camila placed a kiss on her daughter's cheek. "You mean so much to us. I love you."

"I love you too."

***

"It's not too late to run away, you know. Leave this life with everything in it, and start afresh in Bora Bora. I can tag along with you."

Lauren laughed loudly and adjusted her shirt. She settled for a skin tight white shirt, and a skinny white pants as her attire. "For the millionth time, Mags, I'm not running away from my wife. I can imagine when you're going to marry, Ari. I'd have to tie you up before you run away."

"Kinky," Maggie chuckled to herself. "Also, that's incest, Laur. What the fuck?"

"You also didnt deny marrying, Ari," Lauren wiggled her eyebrows. Maggie and Ariana's relationship, though it hadn't been that long since they got together, their relationship was getting better and better, so the idea of a marriage in the future didn't seem impossible.

The younger Jauregui rolled her eyes playfully. "I don't want to marry, Ariana." She said with a straight face, but broke out in a smile eventually.

"I'm sure it pained you to say that," Lauren laughed. She took a seat on the bed next to her sister, ignoring the cameraman who was filming them. "Just so you know, if you marry or don't marry Ariana, I just want you to be happy, you know that right?"

Maggie nodded. "I do. I just...I really love her, Lauren. And I know things seem as though it's going so great, but I'm scared of fucking it up. Every good thing in my life finds a way to leave me."

Lauren took her sister's hand in hers, lightly squeezing it before addressing her. "Marriages and relationships aren't always perfect. It isn't some sort of fairytale where everything is perfect. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges and fighting to be together." She nudged Maggie's shoulder. "What also helps is that Ariana is obsessed with you. You'll work through everything together. I know it

Love is work, but most importantly, its realizing that at every hour, every minute, every second that you're together...it was worth it.

"Look at you being so wise."

Lauren laughed and playfully shoved her sister away. "Look at Camila and I. It wasn't always perfect but we made it out okay. We even counted us out, and fuck. That was scary because I don't know what I'd do without her. I'm just glad that we made it out together, and that here we are today, recommitting ourselves to each other."

"When I looked at you and Camila, I have to admit, I was a bit jealous," Maggie shrugged. "I always wanted to love someone the way you loved her. I've always wanted someone to look at me, the way Camila looks at you..." She smiled fondly to herself. "And I think I found it. When Ari thinks I'm not paying attention, I catch her staring at me, and it's the same damn way I look at her. My heart is filled with so much love for her. God, Lauren...I think I found my person."

Lauren pulled herself into the tightest of embraces. "You have no idea how happy I am to know that you're finally so filled with love. To know that you're happy as well. After everything you've been through, you deserve it."

Maggie wiped at her eyes, willing herself to not cry. "Ugh. Let's not go any deeper into this. We have to get you out there, to remeet your wife."

Lauren stood, and readjusted her clothes in the mirror.

"Are you ready?" But before she could've answered, there was a knock on the door, and it opened to reveal their parents; Mike and Clara.

"Mom? Dad? I thought you were outside greeting the guests?" Lauren asked, a bit shocked as to them being in her changing room.

Mike nodded, an arm around his wife's waist. "We were, but we just wanted to see you before you came down."

"Doesn't she look look rather dashing?" Maggie asked randomly. "I'm the genius behind the outfit, and I think I pulled it off."

Clara laughed softly. "You look amazing, as usual Lauren. How are you feeling?"

"I'm pretty chill, to be honest," Lauren smiled. "I'm just glad the two of you can make it. I know you're busy," she said to her father.

"Busy or not, I promised that I'd try to be there for the both of you," Mike told his daughters. "I got you something, it's nothing much but I thought that you should have it." He pinned a brooch onto Lauren's shirt. It had the Jauregui's family crest on it; mainly a Jaguar as that's what their family represented the most with.

Lauren examined the brooch, and smiled at her father. "Thanks, dad. It's beautiful."

"He wore this on the day we got married," Clara straightened her daughter's shirt. "I can't wait for the day you get married, Maggie."

At the mention of her name, she began to choke hysterically on her drink."Whaa?" She asked dumbly.

Her mother had a smile on her face as she was biting back a laugh. "You really should bring Ariana home. She's a lovely girl."

"Right!" Lauren exclaimed. "I've been seeing wedding bells in their future since the moment those two met."

Mike rested a hand on Maggie's shoulder. "We just want the both of you to be happy. Whoever the person is, as long as they make you happy, we're happy."

This was something Maggie has always wanted to hear from her parents, and as expected, she was going to be an emotional wreck. "Before I start crying my eyes out, I should probably head downstairs. I'd see you guys there." She pulled her older sister into a quick hug. "Knock em dead, kid."

Lauren chuckled lightly and patted her sister on the back. "Gracias, Mags. I'd see you when I come down."

***

"This is life and it is what it is," Maggie's voice flowed through the speakers. Camila and Lauren had decided against walking down the aisles and doing the 'traditional' wedding shit because they had already been married. Today was a celebration of their love and coming back together after all that they had been through.

The couple were standing in front of their friends and family members, hand in hand as Maggie uttered some words of wisdom. Dinah, Becky and Ariana were standing proudly beside Camila, while Normani, Natasha and Hailee were on Lauren's side. Meanwhile, Ally had offered her services in cooking the food for everyone.

Izzy was standing next to her aunt as she was addressing the guests. The child was given the role of ring bearer.

"Shit is gonna happen and its gonna get complicated," Izzy snickered at her aunt's use of a 'bad' word, but the glare she received from Camila caused her to stop laughing. "We're gonna relapse and we're gonna need time outs and space from the people who we hold so close and dear to our hearts." Maggie shrugged. "It's just how it is, and it doesn't mean that we don't love them, but sometimes we need to focus on self love first and we need to love ourselves, before we can love someone." She stopped and she scanned the audience. "Kids, I need y'all to cover your ears for me," and they did. "We're going to lose our shit and yell at people to get the fuck out of our lives," she gestured for them to remove their hands as she continued. "And sometimes, we're going to be vulnerable and beg for people to stay."

Vunerabilty isn't a sign of weakness.

"We're gonna have moments where we know exactly what we want, and we're going to have moments where we have absolutely no clue," Maggie gestured at her sister and her wife. "But see, the thing is, life isn't a movie and I think sometimes we forget that. We watch a romance movie and we think, this is how relationships are supposed to work, but that's not even remotely true. Couples fight and sometimes they fight to the point of tethering on the edge of breaking up, but what counts is how they find their way back to each other." Maggie playfully punched Lauren in the arm. "I've known these two for a very long time, and when I think about love, I think about Camila and Lauren. Name a better couple, I'll wait."

Maggie paused, waiting.

Ariana cupped her hands over her mouth and yelled. "Us. You and me, who else?"

Maggie laughed loudly along with everyone else, shaking her head and smiling fondly at her girlfriend. "Well, I can't deny that there, babe. But we're a story for another day." Ariana moved quickly and placed a chaste kiss on her girlfriend's lips mumbling an 'I love you' into her ear. "Hm? Right, yes, back to Camren. You guys made me believe in love, and I can see just how madly and deeply in love the both of you are with one another. I can't say that the journey of marriage is an easy one, because for fucks sake..."

Camila smacked her sister in law, hard. "Can you for once act like a lady?"

"I was trying but the words just flow out and I can't stop," Maggie laughed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Where was I? For fucks..." She locked eyes as she said it, causing her sister in law to throw her head back in frustration. "It's hard and it might get harder, but as long as love is there...love will always prevail."

Maggie patted Izzy on the head, so that she could give the rings to her parents. "Here you go, mama." She gave Camila's ring to Lauren, "And here you go, mummy," she gave Lauren's ring to Camila.

"Thank you, princesa," Lauren stooped to her daughter's height and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you. But before we exchange our vows, your mummy and I have something for you." She pulled a velvet box out of her pocket and handed it to Camila, their guests were at the edge of their seats because they just knew that some cute shit was about to go down.

Camila opened the box and showed Izzy what it was; a silver necklace with a star pendant. "Do you know how much I love you?" She asked her daughter who nodded her head.

"I take the stars in the sky and multiply it by a lot, that's how much you love me!" Izzy said cheerfully, causing everyone to 'aww'.

"Your mummy and I, we love you to the moon and back, princesa. No one in this lifetime or any other lifetime can take your place," Lauren caressed her daughter's face, lovingly. "This necklace, though it is materialistic, it represents our love for you." She gestured for Camila to put it on, Izzy touching it immediately as it went around her neck. "I love you."

"I love you too, mama,' Izzy hugged her mother tightly.

Camila stooped to the child's height. "I know I'm not perfect, and I know I'm not always a good mummy to you, but I love you more than life itself. Please don't ever doubt that."

"I won't. I love you, mummy," she wrapped Camila into a hug, Lauren joining in as well. This was a heartwarming family moment, and to say that everyone's hearts weren't moved, that would be lying.

Maggie wiped at her eyes before addressing everyone again. "Now, Camila and Lauren, you can do what you gotta do, I'll just be here, sobbing."

Lauren smiled as she stood and faced her wife. "Do you want to go first? Or should I?"

"Me, because you'd set the bar really high and I'm definitely not as smooth as you, so I'm not trying to look like a loser," Camila sighed dramatically as she held Lauren's ring between her fingers.

"News flash," Dinah yelled. "You're a loser no matter what." Dante chuckled along to what his wife said; well he basically laughed at everything Dinah said. If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

Camila rolled her eyes and flipped her best friend off. She cleared her throat, and held Lauren's hand. "When I fell in love with you, I fell in love with all of you." She slipped the ring on her wife's finger. "When I fell in love with you, I didn't just fall in love with the best of you. Like the way your eyes light up the room, or the way your laugh just makes my heart instantly melt and a smile finds its way on my lips. I didn't just fall in love with the way your hand fits perfectly in mine or the way your personality stands out above everyone else's. I fell in love with all of you." Camila caressed Lauren's cheek, staring tenderly at her wife. "I fell in love with your scars. I fell in love with your sarcastic remarks when I ask something really dumb."

This earned a laugh from Lauren, and Maggie as well.

"I fell in love with our two in the morning conversations, when either of us can't sleep and we wake the other person up. I fell in love with your emotional vulnerability," Camila brought Lauren's hand with the ring up to her lips, kissing it gently. "I fell in love with you, when I'd have to sometimes hold you at nights when you were falling apart. I fell in love with you when even you couldn't love yourself. I fell in love with you, Lauren Jauregui, and I don't ever want to fall out of love with you."

Maybe that's what a soulmate is. Not someone who shares every single thing in common with you, but rather someone who feels like home. Someone who accepts all the good and bad, and they still love you for you.

That's what a soulmate is.

"I am yours," Camila intertwined their fingers. As expected, the tears were coming and they had no intentions of stopping. "With every inch of my flesh, and bone in my body. With every ounce of love instilled in my heart....they all belong to you. My heart is yours. Yours to keep. Yours to hold. Yours to treasure until we grow old. I belong to you. This ring, Camila raised her left hand, where her original wedding ring was. "This is a symbol of our undying love. A love that few get to experience and few get to cherish, and I'm so utterly happy that I get to spend the rest of my forever with you." Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck, pulling her in for a kiss; this earning hoots and hollers from the adults, while the children cringed, except for Izzy who was bouncing up and down in joy. "I love you, Laur. You're perfect."

Lauren smiled, placing a kiss on her wife's forehead, as they were still locked in each other's embrace. "I don't think I can top that. You had my heart going crazy." Camila placed her hand on her chest, feeling the rapid beating under it. "I'm just me. I'm not perfect. I've made a lot of mistakes and I know I hurt you along the way. I've said the wrong things and I've said the right things, because I'm me. But the thing about me, is that you love me. Imperfections, flaws, all my good and bad. You love me because I'm me."

The couples that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that is designed to tear them apart and come out even stronger than they were before. They don't give up on each other, even though there's times that it crosses their minds. They don't give up on their relationship when they go through hard times, even if it's the easy thing to do.

"My promise to you," Lauren gestured towards their friends and family, "in front of everyone today that we love and care about, is that no matter how much we fight, and how many mistakes we make, I'm never going to stop loving you. You are my life, Camila Jauregui and I would never, ever want to lose you and this beautiful family that we made together." She slipped the ring onto her wife's finger, bringing to her lips.

Sometimes in life, we give love to the wrong person, and we immediately sit and think about the millions of regrets that we have for doing so.

Sure, the person didn't deserve it and it might've been a waste of time, but don't focus on the way that people abuse our love. Focus on the fact that you have love inside of you to give.

Focus on the fact that it makes you a beautiful human being.

"Life wouldn't have been the same if we weren't paired up together for that one Spanish project so many years ago," Lauren laughed as she pulled Camila into her arms, kissing her on the forehead. "We even counted us out. We weren't sure we'd make it.."

Camila sighed happily as she heard the angelic voice of her wife singing the lyrics to their song. "But we've learnt no matter what they wish out, it's nothing, we can take it.."

May you fall in love with someone who never tires of saving you from your own chaos.

'Two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they're even born,' F.Scott Fitzegerald.

***
My adoring public, I'm saddened to say that after this, there is only the epilogue.
Its been fun 🤧

Hope y'all enjoy the chapter.
Until next time 🦋

PS. To the reader who's making various ass accounts and trying to get my attention, I know it's you and its creepy. So simmer down and leave me alone 🤧😔

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47K 1.3K 14
Lauren g!p ;) After recently separating from her wife, Lauren tries her best to get her life back together with the help of her daughter, Kamryn. She...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
25.5K 729 8
Camila and Lauren have had some bumps in their relationship. Camila has distanced herself from Lauren and gives her "work partner" Shawn Mendes all o...
57.2K 1.5K 25
Lauren always wonders to herself when she fucked up in her life. How she lost the love of her life? How she didn't think twice? Now she's gone and do...