Shooting Love

By _hwaiting

After getting rejected, Wendy started praying to the skies for making her crush, Seulgi, fall for her. It's s... More

Friend Zoned
Getting Cursed By The Arrow of Love
Dating The Monster
That Weird Feeling
Confession

Stupid Cupid

1.2K 62 51
By _hwaiting

"I should've just confessed yet." Wendy said while holding a picture of Seulgi.

"I'm too excited though......but I got friend zoned." Wendy said and leaned against her chair.

"Why?! Why doesn't she like me?" Wendy raised her voice a bit.

"I mean, she likes me.......AS A FRIEND." Wendy said while chuckling sadly.

"Oh well, I have no choice but to accept it." Wendy said and looked at Seulgi's photo sadly.

Then Wendy heard the door from her room.

"Come in." Wendy said while resting her head on the table and the door opened.

"Seungwan, wash the dishes." Her sister, Seunghee told Wendy and left the room.

Wendy sighed and stood up from her seat lazily and went out her room.

She went to the kitchen and went to the sink to see a lot of dirty dishes.

"Well this is a great start to a broken person." Wendy shrugged sadly and washed the dishes.

---

The next day, Wendy went to school with Seulgi.

Seulgi's words really flashed in Wendy's mind.

'Can we stay friends?' Wendy remembered that.

Wendy is very sad to hear that.

Well, of course! Who wouldn't be sad if you're friend zoned.

"Wen." Seulgi called Wendy but Wendy didn't replied.

"Wen." Seulgi called Wendy and Wendy shook her head.

"U-uh, yah? What's wrong?" Wendy said, going back to reality.

"We're here at the classroom and you're here in front of a wall." Seulgi said as Wendy realized that she's inside the classroom and even facing the wall.

"Oh! Ugh." Wendy said shyly and blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." Wendy apologized softly and Seulgi chuckled.

"It's fine. You're cute when you're being shy." Seulgi said as she pinched Wendy's soft and cute cheeks.

Then Wendy blushed again after Seulgi pinched her cheeks.

Then Seulgi heard someone calling her.

"Hey Seul! Let's go outside!" Seulgi's friend and classmate, SinB and Yuju said.

"Sure! Just wait a minute." Seulgi said as SinB and Yuju nodded.

"Hey Wen, I'll go with SinB and Yuju. See you later!" Seulgi said and smiled at Wendy and Wendy looked at Seulgi.

"Sure. Go ahead." Wendy answered as Seulgi ran happily towards SinB and Yuju.

Then Wendy sat on her seat while resting her head on the desk.

Wendy let out a loud sigh and suddenly Irene went to Wendy.

"Hey." Irene said at Wendy and sat beside Wendy.

Wendy looked at Joohyun and rolled her eyes.

"Please go. I'm not in a mood right now." Wendy said blankly and Irene chuckled.

"Aw~ Wendy got friend zoned~" Irene teased Wendy rudely and Joy and Yeri laughed.

"She can't get Seulgi anymore because she's a true loser~" Irene teased Wendy again and Wendy nodded.

"You're right. I am a true loser." Wendy said softly and Irene, Joy, and Yeri stopped laughing and looked at Wendy.

"She doesn't even have feelings towards me and I'm such a feeler." Wendy added and left the group and went out the classroom.

"Hmph, let's go girls." Irene said as she and the two went out the classroom.

The school bell rang and the students quickly went inside their classrooms and their classes are starting.

Then after Math class, it's time for their library period.

All of the students went inside the library and read books.

Wendy is actually by her own while Seulgi is there with SinB and Yuju.

Wendy sat on one of the chairs in the library and put her notebook on the table.

"Welp, just gonna have fun by my own." Wendy said softly as she opened her notebook, trying to make a story.

Wendy is actually very good at making stories, but today that she got friend zoned, she can't think of a plot and she keeps on zoning out.

Wendy tried to think but she can't.

She's too broken to make a story.

She keeps on staring at Seulgi from afar and then gave up on making a new story.

"I can't think of a plot." Wendy said to herself.

She looked around and saw the books that she always read.

"I think I need to read." Wendy said as she stood up from her place and walked towards the book shelf.

She took a book from that book shelf and went back to her place.

She opened the book and tried to read.

Wendy also like reading book but today, she can't again.

And you know why she's being like this.

"Why am I like this?~" Wendy whined as she rested her head on the desk and sighed.

"Even reading can't help. I'm being too emotional today." Wendy said as she stayed in that position.

She looked at her surroundings. Seulgi reading books with Yuju and SinB on the table that's on the corner left.

While Irene's group is talking about something in front of Seulgi's table.

Wendy just stared at Seulgi while saying something.

"I wish she'll fall in love with me." Wendy softly said while still staring at Seulgi.

She stood up from her place, went to the book shelf where she took her favorite book, and then put the book back in the book shelf.

Wendy went back to her place, sighing sadly.

Then Wendy suddenly heard a voice.

"Wendy." Wendy heard a voice calling her.

Wendy looked around her but saw nothing.

"Wendy." the voice called Wendy again and Wendy looked again.

"Wendy, at the back." the voice said as Wendy looked at her back.

Then Wendy suddenly widen her eyes and was about to scream but stopped herself.

"Hey, don't be scared." a cupid said softly to Wendy.

"Who a-are you?" Wendy stuttered as the cupid chuckled.

"My name is Jisoo." the cupid said and smiled cutely at Wendy.

"Then.....w-what are you?" Wendy asked Jisoo, the cupid.

"I'm a cupid." Jisoo said as Wendy widen her eyes.

'A cupid........' Wendy thought and then smiled.

"A cupid, huh?" Wendy asked Jisoo and the cupid nodded.

"Really? Can you shoot someone and make them fall in love?" Wendy asked the cupid and the cupid nodded.

"Yep." Jisoo said and Wendy nodded.

"Ok then. I trust you." Wendy said to the cupid.

"Ok. What can I do for you?" Jisoo asked Wendy and Wendy smirked.

"Can you shoot Seulgi? The one on the very corner left?" Wendy asked as the cupid looked at Seulgi.

"That?" the cupid pointed to Seulgi and Wendy nodded.

"Yep. Now shoot her so she could fall in love with me." Wendy said as the cupid nodded.

"Ok then." the cupid said as she took on arrow.

Then the cupid aimed Seulgi. "Ok. 1, 2, 3. FIRE!" Wendy said as the cupid fired her arrow.

Then the arrow actually shot Irene.

"Oops..." the cupid said with wide eyes and Wendy looked at her confusedly.

"Why? What happened?" Wendy asked the cupid.

"I actually......I actually shot....umm..." the cupid trailed off.

"Who? Did you shot Seulgi?" Wendy asked the cupid and the cupid shook her head.

"I accidentally shot that girl in front of Seulgi." Jisoo said as her head looked down and Wendy looked.

"Irene?! You shot her?!" Wendy asked the cupid and the cupid nodded.

"OH NO." Wendy said and face palmed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 187 8
As If We Both Weren't Falling A Little Bit InLove At Each Glance? You're My 'Perfect Stranger'! Completed! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell t...
22.4K 895 40
Joohyun is a 27 year old stripper. Wendy is a 22 year old college going student. What happens when a meek fool slowly falls for someone who doesn't b...
3.2K 154 7
If It's All 'TIT FOR TAT' Why Don't You Love Me Like I Love You, Back. Completed! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell the Story w/ your whole H...
2K 111 8
Wendy and her friends are planning to ski in the most famous skiing resort in South Korea. Wendy have no problem on their plans and decisions but the...