BOKU NO HERO ACADEMIA X OP MA...

By REAPERLYNX1999

A 19 years old fan of BNHA died and reincarnates as big brother of izuku midorya with powers similar to gods... More

BIO&INFO
CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
1-A PART-1
1-A PART-2
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
Ch-20

PROLOGUE

24.7K 302 139
By REAPERLYNX1999

Fleshes & blood everywhere, it's not city anymore but cemetery,some living as dead and some dead already.
Playground filled with their laughter once but now with their fleshes and bones.
That's how she and her hero friends can describe the scene in front her.

She had short bangs over her forehead while the rest of her hair just below her shoulders,her hero costume consisted of a dark sleeveless bodysuit with a high collar, yellow gloves and white boots, a belt with an angular gold buckle, and a white cape.

She is Nana Shimura a pro hero and the seventh user of ONE FOR ALL.
???: Nana thi...
She look at her friend whose face shows despair,anger and sadness.
Nana: sora.
[A/n: young Gran Torino]
She looked at her, friend in complete silence.

Gran: if..if we act earlier this......no this is all our fault they died because of us.... it's our fault....
He said in sadness and in shame.
"Heeeeelp"
On hearing it they immediately rush towards the direction of the voice but when they reached there some of them paled every hero present their became scare stiff,they saw hordes of this creatures Killing people/citizens.

[A/n:just ignore the two idiots and also they are weaker than the original nomu in anime they will be powerful later not now]
Nana looks at her friend and others heros, despair is written all over their face.
Nana: A HERO IS SOMEONE WHO STEPS UP WHEN EVERYONE ELSE BACKS DOWN,A REAL HERO IS WHO FIGHTS EVEN THOUGH HE / SHE IS SCARED.
Her voice rang through their minds again and again.
Nana: you are much stronger than you think you are trust me.When you have to save someone, they're usually in a scary situation. A true hero saves not only their lives, but also their hearts... That's what I believe. So no matter how scary things get, give 'em a smile, as if to say, "I'm a-ok". The people in this world who can smile are always the strongest.
She said and rush towards those hordes of creatures alone.
Every hero present there look at her fighting the horde.
All thought [if she can fight those things alone then why not us....move damnit move ]and look at each other.

Gran: THEY CAN'T TAKE US DOWN IF WE STAND OUR GUARD IF WE LIVE,IF WE DIE WE WILL SHOUT OUT OUR BATTLE CRY MY FRIENDS LET'S ALL PERISH WITH OUR HEADS HELD HIGH WOOO....
He roars
With a war cry they rushed towards those things, it's do or die.
Timeskip
Everyone is doing their best to defeat them but still out 100 only 10 remains which are the most powerful ones.
"YOU GUYS SURE ARE FIGHTING HARD FOR THESE PEOPLE HUH"
They all look at the direction of the voice and became terrified on seeing who it is, there stands the walking nightmare the world no 1 villian All for one only pro heros knows about him and his doings,he is the man who have the ability to steal anyone's quirk and make it his own.
Nana: you...you are the one behind all of these.
She asked him in anger
[ALL FOR ONE:AFO]
AFO: ahh Nana Shimura 7th user of ONE FOR ALL indeed all this is my doings... you see I need to show the world what I can do so I can become its new GOD hahaha.
He said with a evil smile
Nana: you're no god...
She gritted her teeth in anger and rush towards him in rage. It doesn't matter anymore if she dies but the man infront of her must die no matter what,he must die.
Timeskip
The outcome is bad indeed it is one sided every hero is laying on the ground bloodied, they suffered many heavy injuries and waiting for their death to come for them, expect for two who are still standing on their ground to protect their fallen friends even they are heavily injured, they are Nana and Gran.
Nana:run sora.
She said weakly
Sora:never I will not leave a friend to die here.
He said weakly, their bodies took too much damage and they are bleeding badly.
Nana: please sora 'agh' you have to guide yagi please.
She said in pain, out of nowhere AFO appears infront of her and punched her on the face, the impact is so strong that she crashed through some of the building.
Gran: NANA!
He screams in despair and immediately runs towards her in hurry
Sora: please be okay.... please be okay.....
He used his quirk to remove the debris of the building in search of Nana.
"Sora"
He heard a faint voice underneath of the debris,on hearing it he immediately fasten his speed even his body is in worst condition he is digging desperately.
Gran: Nana...
He gasped on seeing her condition,her legs are broken completely,she is bleeding from ears and nose and he knows that she doesn't have time she will die any moment.
AFO: HAHAHAHA SUCH A WEAK PEST DARE TO STAND BEFORE A GOD HAHAHAHA.
he breaks down into laughter on seeing their despair.

Gran: please h..elp someone pl..ease she will die"he looks at other heroes" please anyone....
His face starts to tear up,he lost all of hope
Nana: Sora.
Tears coursing down her cheeks.
AFO: NO ONE WILL SAVE YOU HAHAHA.
He said with a evil smile and starts to Walk towards them but stops his steps when he saw this strange phenomena,

[A/n: imagine the lightning are blue instead of white]
"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"
Black clouds starts to form,the whole sky became dark blue lightning starts to rumble down from the sky as if the clouds are roaring like a mad beast, soon all the wounded heroes are hit by these strange blue lightning but it didn't harm them instead their injuries starts to heal at an unbelievable speed on by one they starts to stand on their feet,Nana looked at Gran in shock, but next what came made them shock to the core.
Thousands of this strange blue lightning again hit on the several locations of this city,soon thousands of wounded citizens are healed within a matter of seconds.
???A LIFE IS JOKE FOR YOU HUH.
A very cold voice resounds through the whole city,cold sweat began to trickling down everyone's back, everyone's heart turned cold and goosebumps rose from their arms, Others felt their bodies stiffening and breathing became a difficulty.
??? DIDN'T I ASK YOU SOMETHING.... LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN FOR YOU, A LIFE IS JOKE FOR YOU.
they heard the same cold voice that came from that dark clouds,the dark clouds starts to move again and it's starts to take form of an tornado coiled with blue and red lightning.

"BOOOOM"

[A/n:just ignore the swords]
Everyone falls on their butt because of the shockwave.
"Crack""Crack"
When the dust cleared they saw a someone

[A/n: yeah i Changed it to ZOOM he looks more intimidating and cool]
His body is coiled with red and blue lightning,AFO shivers on seeing his cold gaze as if he is looking at his soul none shall escape those eyes.
The unknown being looks at the remaining nomu like this and disappeared from their sight

One by one all the nomu starts too disintegrate, Others looked at the last one and gasped their is a big hole in his head and it also disintegrate from reality itself.

"AHHHHHH"
they turns around and saw AFO is missing his left hand while he is screaming in agony,the unknown being again appears in same position but their is something in his hand.
???: HOW DOES IT FEEL.
He said and throws the filthy hand in front of AFO.Everyone gulps a mouthful of air he single handly killed those creatures and even he cut down one of AFO hands without breaking a sweat who is he what is he.
The unknown being points his fingers at AFA, a bullet is forming at his finger point, a bullet made of pure red lightning.
???: YOU'RE FULL OF ENERGY HAHAHA LET ME EAT THOSE HAHAHA.
He said with a creepy smile and shoot it towards AFO but it did nothing on hitting him,others on seeing nothing is happening looks at the unknown being in confusion but he didn't said anything.
Gran: look..
He said in shock everyone again turn their attention towards AFO but gasped on seeing what is happening in front of them,every part of his muscles are shrinking after a minute later later his body looks skinny and pale.
???: THANKS FOR THE TREAT..... fufu I FEEL MORE POWERFUL NOW HAHA.
he said with a creepy smile.
Nana: sir who are you?
She asked him in respect.
???:I AM THE RULER OF SPACE AND TIME ,I AM THE PERSONIFICATION OF DEATH ITSELF,IN THIS WORLD NONE CAN ESCAPE MY GRASP FOR I AM THE RULER OF DEATH.
his voice is dominating as if they are standing in front of a GOD OF DEATH.
Others on hearing it gulfs,he continues
???:MY NAME IS ZOOM.
He said and left in a flash.

Nana:ZOOM THE RULER OF DEATH.
she mutters under her breath.

A new God has taken birth on this day, someone who will look after innocent from this day his name will be a walking nightmare for these filthy villains.

"BEWARE VILLAINS A GOD HAS DESCENDED"

Author here: yeah I Changed the vigilante suit to zoom it's more intimidating and cooler than godspeed.

ENJOY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
594K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...