Twilight Breaking Dusk - Book...

By RoseGoldMermaids

[This is a Breaking Dawn continuation story] After the Volturi had left my family and I in peace we planned... More

Piercing the veil
Expected unexpected
The meadow
Bonding
Extraordinary
A slight complication
The truth is a lie
Lies, lies and more lies
Where are you?
You will always be my baby
Gene Splicing
My love
Penelope Camille Cullen
Matthew and Penelope
Pretend
Stubborn moments
Goodbye
The best man has arrived
Denali
The talk
Ultimatums
Normal
Declined
Alice
Book II
First Day
Bullies
Tears
Wyatt Hunter
Aurora and Guardian
New Friends
Protectors
Danger
Alone
Sparkles
The little vampire
Midnight Sun
TWILIGHT MIDNIGHT SUN
AUTHORS NOTE
Check This Out

Subjective

58.8K 715 96
By RoseGoldMermaids

I sat staring at Renesmee for the longest time. She was a blessing in my life but I had barely escaped death giving birth to her. She was the best thing I had ever created.

It took all my human strength and more just to make it through to the end. Even then it was barely enough. If my mother decided to go the same route just to bless my siblings with a baby I knew she wouldn't make it.

If she made it to the end I don't think she would be suited for the vampire life. She was a wild soul and a free spirit. If she was to venture off and kill humans then the Volturi would execute not only her but her creators as well.

"I don't think its such a good idea to allow your mother to go through with this, Alice saw-" Edward began.

"Alice's visions are subjective. If we are careful and make sure nothing goes wrong then her future will change." I said confidently. "My mother wants to feel useful, its the least we could do for her."

"For arguments sake, lets just pretend like I will vote with my family to go through with this and the worst possible happens." Edward commented.

I took a deep breath to try and think of what plausable reaction I would have if the 'worst' was to happen in this situation.

Would I have my mother changed into a vampire or would I let her go? I wouldn't force her into this livelyhood so I would let her choose. But still there could be a chance that she would rather die then chance becoming a monster and getting me and my family executed by the Volturi.

That situation would be a no win situation if it got that bad.

I took a deep breath. "If worst comes to worst I will let my mother choose."

Edward rose to his feet and put his hands into the pockets of his trousers as he began pacing back and forth infront of me. Every five laps he would stop and look at me and then Renesmee before he started pacing again.

After 20 minutes of this behavor Renesmee had woke up and joined me in my watching of Edward's pacing.

Raising her hand she touched my face. What is wrong with daddy? She told me with her gift.

I cradled her hand and moved it from my face to hold it. "He's thinking deeply. Sometimes pacing can help." I replied.

Edward continued for the next ten minutes and then stopped as his phone rang. He quickly brought it to his ear. "Alice." he said.

Of course it was Alice, she was the only one who called him atleast six times a day. She was a good lookout though and I couldn't deny that we'd be screwed if it wasn't for her insight in our daily lives.

"Okay, see you all soon." He said before he hung up.

Finally! Edward came over to my side and took a seat next to me before he brought Renesmee into his lap.

"Everyone is coming home. Alice saw a tropical storm hitting the island and destroying the wedding so they are putting it on a hold until the weather is more promising." He explained to me. "She said they will be here by tomororw morning."

What was I suppose to say to that? That's wonderful or that's too bad.

"Do they know?" I perceeded to ask.

Sure enough Alice saw my mothers future disappear but did she see Rose and Emmett becoming parents to the child she was going to be carrying?

Edward rose to his feet with Renesmee in his arms and headed towards the kitchen. Without bothering to ask why I followed. As I came into the room I saw Renesmee sitting on the counter while Edward was rummaging through the fridge.

"Alice knows and she told Rose and Emmett first and then everyone else. Rose is flattered but Emmett is uncertain because he knows the complications that you had and doesn't really want to see another being go through that, especially your mother." he explained.

I leaned against the counter and let out a sigh before I began toying with Renesmee's hair.

"What does Carlisle and Esme think?" I pressed further.

I was curious to know who they sided on and what they thought. I personally think Carlise would be all for it as long as it wasn't a repeat of what I went through.

Edward handed Renesmee a cup and she began quickly drinking from it. From where I sat I could smell the citrus and knew it was orange juice.

Three of Renesmee's favorite non-blood drinks were water, orange juice and white grape juice.

"I actually wasn't informed on that Alice had to go because the plan was taking off." Edward said as he lifted Renesmee into his arms.

I turned my head slightly so my ears pointed towards the north side of the house where the drive was. I could hear the unmistakable sound of a car engine that I knew could only belong to my father. In the next half a minute the car stopped outside the house and then I heard the door opened and close.

"Dad's here." I murmered as I walked towards the front door.

I opened it just as my father was reaching out to ring the door bell.

"Hey Bells." He said as she pulled me into a hug.

I wrapped my arms carefully around him and held on for a few seconds before I released. Then I did the same for my mother who followed behind him and lastly Sue.

When I released her I remembered why they were here in the first place. They were going to stay until we left for the island which no longer was happening.

"Dad," I began as I closed the door behind them. "Alice called and said everyone was on their way back because a storm was going to hit the island. The trip has to be postponed until the storm is over and the island is restored." I explained as he hung up his jacked on the coat rack by the door.

My dad moved to stand beside Sue and placed his arm around her waist. "Well since we are already here and we brought our things we might as well stay." He said as he began peering around. "Where is the grandbaby?"

I didn't even have time to reply when I heard the pitter-patter of feet running through the house.

"Grampa!" Renesmee squeeled happily before she began giggling.

Careful Nessie, careful. Remember your strength love.

Just before she made it to my father she slowed to a stop and held out her hands.

I let out a breath of relief just as my father bent down to lift her into his arms.

"You look so much like your mother." He cooed before tickling her stomach.

Renesmee began laughing, her giggles high in pitch. Her laughter continued and was followed by what sounded like breaking glass.

Suddenly Renesmee covered her ears and began to cry.

I quickly removed her from Charlie's arms and began rocking her to try and sooth her. At first I didn't understand what had happened but then when I saw the crystal vase that sat by the front door on a small table in pieces did I realized what happened.

Renesmee's vocals had reached the frequency to shatter glass.

"It's okay Renesmee it was just glass breaking honey. See-" I pointed at the broken vase. "Your laughter was really loud so the sound waves broke it."

She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her small hands and then looked at the broken vase by the door. Renesmee began to raise her hand but stopped when she remembered that we weren't alone.

"Momma is Nana Esme going to be angry at me for breaking her vase?" She asked me.

Edward came into the room with a broom and dustpan and began cleaning up the shards that lay on the floor in a mess. "Renesmee it was an accident love." He said comfortingly.

"Well then where will we be sleeping?" My mother asked.

I heard the sound of glass hitting the bottom of the garbage pail in the kitchen and then Edward was back at my side. "May I get your bags for you?" He asked my father.

"Well I could handle that myself but go on and flatter yourself kid." My father replied.

Edward left the house to go and father the bags and I led my family up the stairs to the first floor. I stopped outside Carlisle and Esme's room and opened the door. "Sue you and Charlie can sleep here." I said before I continued to Alice's room. "Mom you can stay here, this is Alice's room."

"Oh I remember this room." Of course she remembers as she was here on my wedding day. "I love how she decorates, her style is just mind blowing don't you think hun?"

I nodded my head. "Edward, Nessie and I normally sleep at our house but we will stay here tonight just upstairs."

Just as I turned around to head back downstairs my mother called me. Stopping in my steps I turned around and looked at her.

"Mom."

"What would you think about me helping out your inlaws with their baby delimma?" She asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "What if something goes wrong?" I asked.

My mother chuckled to herself. "Honey what on earth can go wrong when having a baby?" my mother asked amused.

I closed my eyes and thought back to the birth of Renesmee. There was so much blood and then I died only to be revived by Edwards venom.

Opening my eyes again I looked at my mother. "What if you die?" I asked.

Without a word my mother pulled me into a hug. "Bella why on earth would I die giving birth to a baby?" she asked worriedly.

"Because mom, I almost died giving birth to Renesmee." I admitted. "They had to do a emergency c-section and then there was so much blood. I was legally dead for 2 minutes." I added for a dramamtic affect.

Of course I wanted what my mother wanted for herself but at the same time I was scared for her. I was hoping that I could scare her out of wanting to do this and everything would be alright.

"Bella, why didn't you ever tell me?" She asked me, her voice breathless from shock.

I leaned away from her and looked into her eyes. "Because I wanted to forget about it." I lied.

I brought her back into my arms and held her. This was all my fault. I shouldn't have brought my mother into this life of mine. Now anything and everything could go wrong. I just hoped that we could change Alice's vision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 18.8K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
3.5K 57 41
It has been six years since the Volturi once again came to destroy the Cullen family after false claims of an immortal child. Since then the family h...
70.8K 1.7K 16
Isabella Volturi has spent her whole life without a mate, which is hard as she is Marcus Volturi's blood daughter. Now she is on a mission in the sma...
1.3K 47 10
One year after the Cullen's confrontation with the volturi, a mysterious Vampire from Edward's past changes the Cullens lives forever and puts Edward...