Who Said Girls Can't Get Down...

By darkangel35

More

Who Said Girls Can't Get Down And Dirty
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 2
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 3
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 4
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 5
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 6
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 7
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 8
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 9
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 10
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 11
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 12
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 13
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 14
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 15
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 16
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 17
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 18
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 19
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 20
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 21
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 22 : Clean
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 23: Part 1
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 23: Part 2
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 24
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 25 (Pic of Nicole)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 26 (Pic of Caleb)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 27 (Pic of Devin)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 28 (Pic of Tyler)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Heath)
Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 31 (Pic of Tess)
Extra Chapter 1

Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Janey)

56K 696 176
By darkangel35

Hey, sorry for uploading late.

anyways, there will be NO vote requirement this chapter. i'm just gonna let it go, and upload as soon as i can.

BTW this CHAP STARTS in CAL'S P.O.V.

Rachel McAdams stars as JANEY --------------------------->>

Chapter 30

"Good, now let's get going." I said, checking the hall before slowly getting out of our hiding place. After a couple of seconds, Dev appeared from behind the lockers and into the hall. I took a couple of steps down the hall, before turning around to face Dev.

"Where were they going again?" I asked shyly, feeling my face heat with embarrassment.

"Were you not listening to a word they said?" Dev asked exasperatedly.

"Well, excuse me for not paying attention? How would you feel if you just saw the girl you like in the arms of another guy?" I said, my voice clearly showing my irritation.

With a sigh Dev shook his head and answered, "Sorry. Sorry, I know you're frustrated. Ty said that he had to get Nic to the nurse's office safely, so I assume that's where he's taking her.

I held up my arm, indicating for him to lead the way. Dev sighed again and stepped past me, walking towards the nurse's office. I followed half a step behind him, our long strides carrying us quickly down the hall and closer to Nicky.

I was absorbed in my thoughts of Nic and Ty, so when Dev abruptly stopped in front of me, I collided with his shoulder, causing him to stumble forward a couple steps.

"Wh-" I started, only to have Dev cover my mouth with his hand, effectively shutting me up. He removed his hand from my mouth, forming a cup with his hand and holding up to his ear. I did as he silently bid and listened. That's when I heard the voices.

I could easily detect Nic's soft musical voice and Ty's deeper voice. We were too far away for me to hear them clearly, so I their words ran together in a stream of noise.

Dev motioned for me to follow him and slowly started to creep closer to them. When we were as close to them as possible, without them seeing us, we stopped. Their words were still hard to understand, so I just stopped trying and looked around, to make sure we were the only ones in the hall.

I didn't see anybody, but heard the slight shuffle of shoes down the hall opposite of us. I looked around again for some place to hid and saw a supply closet, not even 5 feet away. I quickly yanked Dev a little further down the hall and into the closet.

I heard a scuffle behind me, and cautiously turned around. I had not been expecting the sight that greeted me, and almost keeled over in shock.

*~*~* Devin's P.O.V. *~*~*

I had been avidly trying to discern what Nic was saying to Ty, with no success when Cal suddenly yanked me backwards and shoved me into some dark supply closet. What the hell?

I felt Cal next to me and was about to ask him what the hell was going on when he turned around, to face the darkness of the closet. Suddenly, he moved back a step and hit the wall. From the dim light coming from the cracks in the door, I could see the disgusted look on his face. What the heck was wrong with him?

I turned around to see what had him so freaked out, and gave my eyes a second to adjust to the darkness. The scene before me made bile rise in my throat.

One of the cheer-sluts was on her knees in front of Matt, completely naked. Matt was furiously trying to button his jeans, but he couldn't see anything in the dark, making it near impossible for him. I was frozen in shock as the skinny blond sauntered up to Cal and I, still completely undressed.

"What's up, big boys?" She said, dragging a perfectly manicured finger down my chest and grabbing my crotch. I jumped a little when her hand made contact with my denim covered manhood. I was frozen in shock and flicked a glance at Cal out of the corner of my eye, silently pleading with him to help me.

He seemed to have recovered from the initial shock and looked lost, as if he didn't know what to do in a situation like this, but I knew exactly what to do. You get this crazy bitch off your brother.

As if reading my thoughts, he jumped into action. "Umm...get off my bro." He said lamely.

Great job Cal. Great job, I thought sarcastically.

"Don't worry sweetly. I'm not forgetting about you." She said, taking a step towards him, her bare feet making a soft padding noise.

"Melissa, leave them alone. They obviously don't want you." Matt said out of nowhere. Wow, I'd almost forgotten he was there.

"Now that's not true, right boys?" She asked in a low voice, trying to sound seductive.

"Nope. I'm gonna have to side with Matt on this one." I said, my tone brooking no argument.

She huffed a sound of irritation and stomped her foot, causing her ample breast to jiggle. How old is she again? And she still stomps her foot?

"Here Mel." Matt said, holding out a small pile of clothes. She quickly rifled through the pile before looking back up at us.

"Wanna help me get dressed?" Mel asked an uncomfortable Cal, sidling even closer to him.

"I think he's good, but I'm sure he thanks you for the offer." I said for Cal, trying to save him of more embarrassment.

"What about you?" She asked, turning towards me and thrusting her chest out. God, how desperate is this chick?

"I'm ok." I said quickly. She turned to Matt and started walking towards him. Matt shot me a pleading look over her shoulder. "You know what? I think we're all ok, so why don't you get dressed and go back to class, like a good little girl?

"Fine, your loss." She said, before slipping on her 'clothes'. Slipping on her 4 inch heels she quickly walked out of the closet.

"Thanks dude for sav-" Matt started, only to have me interrupt him.

"Sorry, but you have to go to." I said, my voice holding no sympathy or regret.

Matt looked like he was going to argue, but Cal stepped forward menacingly.

"Whatever." Matt said, angrily flinging the door open and stomping out like a petulant 2 year old.

*~*~* Caleb's P.O.V. *~*~*

"Whatever." Matt said, flinging the door open wide and stomping out of the closet like a spoiled brat.

Seizing the opportunity I quickly shuffled forward to see if the hallways were clear. What I saw next left me completely puzzled.

Trey was kneeling down at the corner of the opposite hall, much like Dev and I had been a minute ago. I quickly kicked Dev's foot and motioned for him to come closer, not moving my eyes from Trey.

I felt his arm brush against mine and indicated for him to look through the rapidly closing gap in the door. He stiffened in shock next to me as he saw Trey.

Trey suddenly got up from his crouch and practically sprinted down the hall. A second later Ty appeared from the direction of the nurse's office and started walking in the direction Trey had disappeared in. That's all I saw before the door closed, leaving us once again in the dim glow of the closet light.

What the hell had Trey been spying on Nic for? As Ty's footsteps slowly disappeared down the hall I counted to ten before opening the door and walking back into the hallway, Dev hot on my heels.

"What the hell do you think Trey was doing?" Dev asked curiously.

"I thought it was pretty obvious. He was spying on Nic and Ty." I said in an 'are you stupid' voice.

"I know that, I mean why?" He asked irritation blooming in his voice.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I asked, his irritation mirrored perfectly in my voice.

"I don't know, but that's a problem for later." Dev said, his voice ringing with conviction. "Now. Now we find Ty."

*~*~* Nicole's P.O.V. *~*~*

As I entered the nurse's office, I was surprised to find it a collage of colors, instead of the sterile white I was used to. It looked as if a carebear had thrown up on the walls.

As I was assessing the décor, a pleasantly plump woman bustled in. She had sandy blond hair, it looked almost brown and dark brown eyes. She didn't seem to notice me at first, so I cleared my throat and she immediately looked up.

"Oh, I'm sorry dear. I didn't see you. How can I help you?" She asked in a warm friendly voice. Oh shit, I hadn't thought this far. If I tell her I was hit by a pen she's going to send me back to class.

"Umm... I dropped my backpack on my foot." I said off the top of my head. Please believe me.

"Were your textbooks in there?" She asked, smoothing out the wrinkles on her shirt.

"Yes." I answered automatically.

"Oh dear. Those textbooks are ghastly. I swear they must weight a ton each." She said, worry creasing her features.

"I know, imagine having to carry them to and from school." I fibbed. I usually left my textbooks in my locker, but she didn't know that.

"I've been trying to get the school to get lighter textbooks, but they say it's too expensive to buy all new books when they have perfectly good ones already. But what's a pretty penny when you consider what those books are doing to your backs?" She ranted. Wow, I don't think she took a breath at all through her little speech.

I shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other.

"Oh, how could I forget about your foot? Come, sit down dear. I'll just go get you and ice pack. She said hurrying from the room. I slowly walked over to the chair, making sure to fake limp just in case she was watching me. I sat down and pulled up another chair, so that I could prop up my feet. She returned a minute later with an ice pack wrapped in at least ten paper towels.

"Here you go." She said, as she gently placed the ice on my 'injured' foot.

"Thank you." I said, feigning gratitude. Who knew I was so good at acting? Certainly not me.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes as she did paperwork. I shifted in my seat, trying to get comfortable in the hard seats, and she looked up confusedly until she saw me, as if she had forgotten I was even there.

"Oh, are you ready to go back to class?" She asked, getting up and taking the ice off my foot.

"Umm, miss I was kinda hoping that I could go home." I said, my voice sounding hopeful even to me.

"Well, what classes do you have next?" She asked, glancing at the hot pink, canary yellow and electric blue wall clock.

"P.E. and science." I said, lying a little. I did have those classes, just not in that order.

"Well what if you miss something in class?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm ahead in science and we're playing soccer in P.E. I'm on the soccer team, so obviously I already know how to play. "

"Well..." She said, dragging the word out, "I guess it would be ok." She said a small smile paying on the edges of her lips.

I nearly jumped out of my chair and gave her a hug... nearly. I remembered, just in time, that I was supposed to be hurt and restrained myself.

"Thank you Miss." I said, struggling to my feet and limping over to her desk. She quickly wrote me a note and handed it to me, reluctant to have me on my feet longer than necessary. She offered me a sympathetic smile as I hobbled towards the door.

As soon as I was through the door I started walking normally, seeing no reason to continue with the charade.

I was all the way to the parking lot when I even thought about my backpack. Oh well, I'll just have Tess drop it off later. Thinking of Tess, I haven't seen her all day. Wonder where she's been?

I got into the car and started it up, peeling out of the parking lot, when suddenly I remembered something.

Oh shit! I had left Heath back at school. Oh well, just one more thing to have Tess drop off.

As I got closer to the house I started seeing cars. A lot of cars, varying from mini vans to Porsche's. What the heck?

I pulled into the driveway and quickly ran up the drive, concerned about what I might find. Oh god, what if Janey was having a huge keg fest inside?

I slowly opened the door and walked in to see at least 30 people sitting in the living room, bawling their eyes out. As I walked into the kitchen I saw even more people, all of them girls. All of them crying. What the heck was going on here? I walked around the house, trying to find Janey, so she could tell me what the heck was going on. I finally spotted her in the middle of the living room with a few other cheer sluts.

"Janey what's going on?" I asked gently. I might not like the bitch, but I wasn't totally heartless. There was no way I was going to yell at the chick while she was crying like a baby. Well, almost no way.

"It's Rick." She said quietly, breaking out in a new batch of sobs.

"What about Rick?" I asked, nervously. It was probably nothing.

"H-he's m-m-missing." She whispered, before letting out a wail of grief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thx for reading! Hope u liked it!

anyways, like i told fuzzybubble123 i will not be having a vote requirement and i will try to upload in the next 4-5 days.

i have the whole plot planned out, all the way to the end, it's really just a matter of putting into story form

also i just wanted to thank everybody for voting for me in the watty awards.

i've seen some of the stories i'm up against and am totally shocked. i mean, i read most of those people's stories and think they're amazing, so it's so cool that my story is even competing against theirs.

anyways sorry again & pls don't forget to comment or vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
533 1 12
Erotic stories of four main characters. Figuring out love, hatred and infatuation as life unfolds.
8K 259 22
Would you ever sleep with the enemy? Kiss your nemesis? Fall in love with someone you hate?
25.5K 536 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...