Tahrovin (RWBY X Dragonborn M...

The_Alviras tarafından

(I did this to spite someone and continue the story in my image) (Y/n) was the most selfish and ignorant stud... Daha Fazla

WHO YOU ARE
Harem
Chapter 1: Tahrovin
Chapter 2: Daal
Mini-Chapter 1
Chapter 3: Fahdon
Chapter 4: Drog
Mini-Chapter 2

Chapter 5: Sahqo

3.3K 72 58
The_Alviras tarafından

/Sorry for the wait, this ain't discontinued, don't worry. I'm not giving up on this story like the previous author/

~Serana

I left my him in class to his thoughts, this world is strange but nothing I can't handle. That 'Grimm' I'd actually consider cute than ugly or horrifying but that's not really on my mind, I was looking for Ruby. I may have lied but I didn't want him asking questions, not yet. I saw her along with her team. I took a quick breath before walking towards them. I was never good with people, that's why I usually liked being with my husband, he always knew what to say even if it did take him forever to decide what to say. As I approached them I got mixed reactions. Ruby had a small smile, the dark haired one had a bored expression, the one with skin as pale as mine showed curiosity, and Yang showed a scowl.

Serana: "Uh, hello."

Ruby: "Hi!"
Weiss: "Yes?"
Blake: "Hello."
Yang: "What?"

Serana: "Uh, well I was wondering if one of you could show me around the school?"

Yang: "Yeah, in your dreams." her scowl grew before facing her team, "I'mma go find Noir, see you later."

Blake: "Alright, just try not to make another argument."

Yang: "We're getting better, don't worry" The pale one covered Ruby's ears

Weiss: "Yeah, because you always go back to our dorm to 'Make up' and forget what happened." Yang just sighed and left as the pale one took her hands away from Ruby's ears and return to look at me, "I'm too busy studying, sorry."

Blake: "I'd rather finish this book, sorry."

Ruby: "I can help!" Perfect, "The school's actually not that complex, follow me!"

She started walking down the hallway showing me the different classroom and what their designed to do when she suddenly came to a stop.

Ruby: "Hey, what's your world like?"

Serana: "My world?" I ask, "Well, we're not as advance as you all but there was a race I feel could have invented everything if they were still around."

Ruby: "Oh, what happened to them?"

Serana: "No one knows, they all just disappeared one day, but other races have devoted their lives trying to figure that out."

Ruby: "Wow, like one big mystery." Her smile faltered into a puzzled looked, "Wait, you keep saying races, do you mean people?"

Serana: "Yes, there are many different races, Redguard, Nord, Argonian, Khajiit, Dunmer, there are many types, if you want to be more specific into grouping them there are the humans, beasts, and mer races, or elf if you prefer."

Ruby: "Cool! What are you? What's (Y/n)? Am I any one of those?" I chuckle at her but answer anyway.

Serana: "I'm a Nord, just like Ralof and MIraak, (Y/n) is a (One of the human races), and I sense you being a Imperial, and your sister a Nord."

Ruby: "Cooool~"

I smile at her and her personality. She's an adult yet her soul is so young and her innocence is pure.

Serana: "Okay, well, you mind if I ask a question?"

Ruby: "Sure! Whaddya wanna know, semblances? Weapons? Internet?"

Serana: "How do you feel about (Y/n)?"

Her face just turned blood red as the once excited girl became shy.

Ruby: "W-What?"

Serana: "Well I didn't really know him before he got to Skyrim, I'm wondering how you think about him both before and after his return."

Ruby: "W-Well... I'm glad to see him back, and that's he's a better person than he already was." My eyebrow raises, "Everyone knew him as a bad guy, that's he's selfish and mean but he was never like that towards me, I remember while he was dating Yang he'd always have some cookies with him to give me when picking her up for a date and when ever I would feel bad or hurt he would always check on me to make me feel better and always defend me against anyone who was mean to me... He was nice..."

A smile slowly forms on her face as she looks down reminiscing her memorizes. I snapped my fingers in front of her but she didn't move, I was gonna shake her but...

Ruby: "Then he left... He broke my sisters heart and I was wondering if what I thought about him was wrong but it didn't matter, he stopped talking to everyone after they broke up and eventually... Left... Everyone was sad but I..." her lip started to quiver so I put a hand on her shoulder, she looked up and calmed down, "Then he came back, stronger, different, but in a good way, and when I saw him I couldn't help but... Uh... anyway, I wanted to run up and hug him but..." She looked up at me then down.

I see, I got in the way of her reunion... Well we got a couple minutes before next class. I turn her around and start pushing her to my dorm.

Serana: "C'mon, let's get you ready."

Ruby: "W-What? Where are we going and ready for what?"

Serana: "I'm gonna help you get a date with (Y/n)."

Ruby: "What!?"

~(Y/n)

Ozpin: "I don't want another incident like this happen again, understood."

(Y/n): "Yes, of course, professor."

Ozpin called me to his office to discuss things about the evil approaching and about what happened during class.

Ozpin: "And how is Miraak?"

(Y/n): "He's up, if all it took was a punch to the face to take him down I would've killed him long ago," I sigh shaking my head, "He just takes things too far, he's use to the dangers of the wild and magical disasters not... This."

Ozpin: "And do you feel the same?"

(Y/n): "... I'll be honest Oz, this was my home, I was born and raised here, but when I was in Skyrim something just... Felt right, everyone has a sense of adventure but mine couldn't get enough, I wanted to explore everything, do everything, collect everything! And at one point I thought I did everything imaginable but there mysteriously always something more to do, like something was just added to the world that wasn't originally there." I smile with my head flooding with good and bad times, "Now that I'm back, I thought I'd be happy, I thought I'd have a 'Glad to be back' moment but now... I'm just really homesick... I think once this is all over... I'm going back to Skyrim."

Ozpin: "I see... Well, it's not place to tell you where you belong, but weather you decide to stay or not will be up to you." he takes a sip from his mug, "But on to the pressing matter, your father stated there'd be some kind of danger approaching?"

(Y/n): "Didn't tell me much but to just come back, he didn't tell me any details."

Paarthurnax: "Because I didn't want to repeat myself once we got here." I turn around to see my father coming out the elevator, you may be asking how? He's a dragon, well just like I have a 'Turn Into Dragon' shout I helped dad make a 'Turn Into Mer' shout and, well...

Doesn't look half bad. I look between the two and chuckle.

(Y/n): "So should I come back with white hair cause I feel really out of place."

Ozpin: "Says the one with dragon blood."

Paarthurnax: "This isn't even my vahzah kopraan, true form."

(Y/n): "Okay, guess neither of you heard of jokes!"

My father bumps his elbow on my shoulder with a smile as I patted his back as he walked up to Ozpin.

Paarthurnax: "I don't know but I sense voluk, evil, coming to Beacon, I just don't know when or what they're planning."

(Y/n): "And please don't suggest I use the Elder Scrolls because I didn't get anything from them and I don't feel like getting blinded."

Ozpin: "I see, well (Y/n) you may go, I have much to discuss with your father, we'll keep you informed as well."

I nod and take my leave to the elevator. As I made it to the bottom the door opened to a boy with black hair and blonde tips.

???: "Oh, hey, you mind?" He gestured for the elevator which I got off and allowed him to enter, "Thank, man."

I closed after he pressed a button and I just shrugged and made my way outside. I sat on a bench that was close to the forest of the Emerald Forest admiring the beauty feeling even more homesick until...

Ruby: "Uh, hey (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Oh, hey Rubes--" I look over my shoulder and stop once I see something better to admire

WHY IS THAT OUTFIT SHOWING OFF HER CHEST THAT MUCH!

~Ruby
Ten Minutes Ago

Sernana pushed me in her dorm and sat me in a chair as I was still trying to figure out everything.

Serana: "Now let's just mess that hair up for you." he ruffled my hair for a bit before, "Now what outfit would show you off but still make you cute..."

Ruby: "Serana! Is this some kind of test for (Y/n)? Because--"

Serana: "I got just the thing." she went over her bag and pulled out an outfit with a white shirt and corset too short to reach my chest, "This will surely get his attention."

Ruby: "Stop!" I stand up and throw my arms up in the air, "Why are you doing this? I thought you were his wife!"

Serana: "I am, and I love him very much and that's why I'm doing this."

Ruby: "What? Doing what?"

Serana: "Getting you two together, isn't that obvious." I was about to say something else but she put a finger to my lips, "Ruby, with a man like that do you really think he would have just captured one girl's heart?"

I raise an eyebrow to show my confusion as she hasn't moved her finger.

Serana: "I may be his wife, but I'm not his only lover, trust me when I say he's a dog person, and alchemy, god awful but lucky there's a girl who loves him enough to do it for him, and an imperial miner to give him ores whenever he's out." she finally took her finger away allowing me to speak.

Ruby: "Wait, so you're okay with this?"

Serana: "Well I was the first girl he confessed to but I saw him give looks to the others and well, I thought why not, not the craziest thing to allow, as long as he remembers to be fair." I look down trying to process everything but she grabbed my chin, "I guess I should've ask you this first but after all I told you, do you think you're willing to share him equally."

Ruby: "I- I don't know, I don't even think he likes me like that..." She chuckled

Serana: "You should've seen the looks he was giving you during your match with Miraak, trust me, now, how about it?" She said offering me the outfit I took a couple seconds to decide but ended up grabbing it.

~(Y/n)

Ruby: "Uh, mind if I um join you~" she asks in a somewhat attempt to be flirty

(Y/n): "Um, yeah sure." I look forward again as she sat next to me, "Uh, nice outfit, seems kinda familiar."

Ruby: "Oh, I uh, just bought it, but if you um want to see less let me know~?" She said unsure of that's how she wanted it to sound.

(Y/n): "Ruby, are you okay, you seem to be a little... Off." Next thing I know she straddled me, "Okay, way off!"

Ruby: "What's wrong with this?" She asked panicked, "Was I too forward? I think I should've flirted a bit more, grr, I'm not Yang, I can't do this!" She yelled to herself, I put a hand on both of her shoulders while she was still straddling me.

(Y/n): "Ruby, what's wrong?" she looked down, "You can tell me Ruby, I won't get mad."

Ruby: "Promise?" she muttered still looking down.

(Y/n): "Promise." she looked back up to lock our eyes.

Ruby: "I like you... Like like you..." I was a little surprised by that but let her talk, "You were nothing but nice to me when everyone thought you were a jerk, even when you were with my sister... I know it was wrong but..." She wrapped her arms around my head.

We stared into each others eyes before she started leaning to me. I didn't know what to do, I was never in a situation like this with the others but she just poured her heart out to me... It's the least I can do. I leaned in meeting her halfway pressing my lips to hers. It was gentle and soft, nothing to passionate or heated. soon we parted away and I took a second look at her outfit, now I get it.

(Y/n): "Serana made you do this, huh?" she look taken back but before she could respond, "Give me a second." I look away from her and whisper

"Laas!"

Ruby lit up like a cherry but she wasn't what I was looking for, I look at the the building seeing another red familiar figure behind a wall.

(Y/n): "I know that's you Serana!" The figure quickly disappeared and the 'Shout' wore off and I look back at Ruby, "So, you're willing to share huh?" She blushed slowly nodding.

Ruby: "How did you know it was her."

(Y/n): "One, you two dress similar and I remember buying this outfit for her, two, she thinks my 'type' is someone like her, a sexy badass flirt, and three, she's done this with the other girls in Skyrim."

Ruby: "Really?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, Alea, she's a werewolf, and Serana almost convinced her to become a vampire to woo me, even offering that another girl, M'rissi, at some point before realizing she probably wasn't strong enough to survive."

Ruby: "That explains why Serana kept looking at my neck with a questioning look..." I hold her close to me.

(Y/n): "Don't worry, I'll protect you, like I always have." she smiled and hugged me, of course without realising she was still on my lap so when she hugged me my face was met with her clothed breast. Awesome.

Ruby: "(Y/n)... Why did you cheat on Yang?" She asked still hugging me, I moved my head so I could talk

(Y/n): "I don't know... I went with the flow and didn't care what happened so when Coco started to get really touchy with me I just... Who knows, if Serana didn't let me date the other girls I probably would've cheated on her."

Ruby: "How about me? Are you going to cheat on me?"

(Y/n): "No, I may still have those thoughts but I have more self control don't worry... But in case I do feel free to shoot me."

We both laugh at that and just sit there holding each other. Eventually came time to leave.

(Y/n): "I think we should get back now, you're sister's probably gonna flip..."

Ruby: "W-Well, I was thinking if I could uh... Have a sleepover with you?" I look at her curiously, "Not for that its just, I want to ask you and Serana more questions, like what other enchantments can weapons or if you had a baby with her would it be a dragon wolf bat hybrid?"

I laugh at her question and stand up with her holding on to me. I give a quick peck to the nose as she nuzzles into the crook of my neck afterwards.

(Y/n): "Alright, but you may want to make an excuse to why you're not going back to the dorms, I don't want more trouble with Yang for now."

Ruby: "Okay, I'll just text Jaune or Nora to cover for me." She said putting a head on my shoulder.

I smile and start walking back making sure no one sees us, I wonder what I'll tell the guys when I get there. Just then my scroll buzzed, I managed to get it with one hand to read two texts.

Miraak (Text): "I don t know how this contraption works so i hope you get this I found a mountain with many grimm don t expect me home i ll be training"

Ralof (Text): "Myy frenid I fuond teh lpcal tabern!!!"

Well he ain't coming home tonight. I sigh putting back in my pocket. I look down seeing Ruby's cute face relax making me smile. I promise not to hurt her, I'm not the same but not completely different, I swear on Akatosh to be better though. But I do have to wonder...

Who else is Serana planning to join?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy: Been awhile for this book, jesus.

Rin: Yeah, so much for trying to continue a dead book from another author

Izzy: ... How's that My Hero book coming alon--

Rin: SHUT UP!

Izzy: Haha! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, Ruby was the easiest girl to include in the harem since I did make it so she had a crush on you the others are gonna take a little more time though, they're not all gonna fall in love with you as easily.

Rin: Yeah, just means I can do more cute parts for them all!

Izzy: Yep, and sorry for the lack of updates, school, ew.

Rin: But we hope you have a great day/night

Izzy: And until next time

Both: Praise the Divine!
(Word Count 2913)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

262K 3.7K 65
The world has been nothing but cruel to (y/n) until one day he gets a letter saying he was accepted into Beacon. Will this help him escape the darkne...
79.8K 877 13
A new student coming to Beacon half way through the year. What will he find there? Disclaimer: I do not own...
1.9K 1 35
Kenzo Zanshi was a Coward. He never wanted to be a Huntsman , but his Uncle Ozpin forcefully inducted him into Beacon Academy to try and change his m...
21.7K 525 18
It's been four years and Weiss and her teammates Are almost done the school year of beacon but no matter how many good days she had with her friends...