Who Framed Roger Rabbit? (Mal...

By StolenNightmare

Y/n Birman is the first Toon Detective to ever work in Hollywood. Her partner is Eddie Valiant, brother & sis... More

Info
Ch 1: Dirty Work
Ch 2: Why Don't You Do Right?~
Ch 3: Acme Murder
Ch 4: Pop Goes The Weasels
Ch 5: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way~
Ch 6: To Dip Or To Not To Dip
Ch 7: The Connection
Ch 8: Toontown
Ch 9: Doom
Ch 11: The Worst Is Saying Goodbye
Ch 12: Eight Lives Left
Ch 13: Let Me Be Good To You~
Ch 14: A Happy Ending Written In Ink
Wedding Day
Have A Holly Jolly Cock Block!~
Happy Birthday, Honey Bunny!
A/N I GOT FANART!!!
A/N GOT MORE FANART!!!
A/N Been Thinking
Info Version 2
Chapter 1: There's No Business Like Show Business

Ch 10: Dipped To Save The One's You Love

19.4K 444 144
By StolenNightmare

Hello my lovely flowers & welcome to chapter 10. 
Warning: Ending of chapter may be suck-ish.
Hope you enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Time to kill the rabbit!~" Psycho sang giggling as Jessie and Roger were dangling in the air. 

"Roger, you were magnificent." Jessie praised his older brother. 

"Was I really?" Roger smiled. 

"Better than Goofy." 

Y/n's eyes were blazing with anger and frustration, but mostly it was the worry she felt for her cherry hubby and his rabbit brother. Not that anyone blamed her. Death row was literally 20 meters away and they were next in line. Jessie caught y/n's worried yet heated glare and blew her a kiss and mouthed 'I love you'. He tried his best to convince himself and y/n that everything was going to be alright but he knew it was pointless. 

Never in his life did he want to say goodbye. 

Eddie gazed at his partner with a rare genuine sense of pity. She cared for Roger but loved that sexier version of Grell Sutcliff to pieces. He wouldn't say it out loud but he to cared for the idiotic rabbit and the red Hasselhoff. To hell, if Dolores was in Jessie's situation, he'd feel the same way.  

Y/n watched as Jessie's kiss fluttered down to her like a butterfly and smacked on her cheek. She couldn't surpass a giggle as her ears wiggled in delight. Jessie smirked at y/n's pink cheeks. The toon cat girl was just too cute for her own good. He'd take her right now on the factory floor in front of everyone if the situation wasn't the way it was. 

The 'Bring hell to your doorstep' machine's engine roared and the dip hissed and bubbled as it was stirred. Doom soon towered over both Eddie and y/n. 

"It's over, Mr. Valiant, Ms. Birman" He stated before walking away quietly whistling to himself but not before slipping over some glass eyeballs and falling to the ground with a thud. The weasels laughed at their boss's demise and y/n let a few snickers slip. This alone gave Eddie enough time to hatch up a little plan. 

As the weasels laughed Eddie slowly reached for Smartass's gun. Doom started to regain himself with his hand covering his right and he saw Eddie trying to pull a fast one. 

"Look out, you fool!" He yelled catching Smartass's attention. 

"Not so fast." Smartass said, quick to point the gun at Eddie's face.  

"One of these days, you idiots are gonna laugh yourselves to death!" He yelled, climbing to his feet. Eddie got an idea. He glanced at y/n who was already giving him a knowing look. 

Thank you, Roger!

"Shall I repose of them now, Boss?" Smartass asked. 

"Let them watch their toon friends get dipped, then shoot Valiant, and dip Birman slowly and painfully." Doom replied before leaving to another part of the factory. 

"With pleasure.~" Smartass purred poking his gun at Eddie's chest. The other weasels snickered.  

Show time! 

"Everything's funny to you, ain't it, needle nose?" Eddie said. 

"You got a problem with that, Valiant?" Smartass replied backing the short sturdy male into a control panel.  

"Nah! I just wanted you to know something about the guy your gonna dip!" Eddie pulled a lever and pushed a button on the control lever. The Merry-Go-Round powered up and "The-Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" started to play.  

'Now Roger is his name, laughter is his game. Come on you dope, untie his rope, and watch him go insane!

Everyone watched wide eyed as the Eddie Valiant sung and danced. He skipped over to a broom and stepped on it's head, making the handle shoot up and smack him in the face. He did it again and went tumbling across the factory floor. Smartass started laughing. Soon, y/n back flipped over Smartass and all the way to the crates of bombs stacked on top of each other. 

"They've lost their minds." Jessie commented watching y/n join in on the "fun". Never in his life has he seen her act like this before. 

"I don't think so." Roger said catching on. 

Y/n grabbed three bombs and strutted out where everyone could see her and she started dancing. 

'This singin' ain't my line, it's tough to make a rhyme. If I get stuck... I-I'm outta luck, and...

Yes, y/n did preform on stage and she sung, but her singing was meant to make men drool and reel them in hook, line, and sinker. Not make them laugh. 

"I'm running out of time!" Jessie finished. Y/n looked up at Jessie and winked. 

"Thanks, Jess!" Y/n juggled the bombs, threw them high into the air, then continued to not catch a single one. The weasels laughed and Jessie flinched as each bomb crashed down on y/n's head. She stumbled back with the room spinning and slipped on a banana peel, making her fall back into some boxes. Like any toon, she bounced right back up into action, but this time on a po-go stick. She bounced high multiple times until her head got stuck in a ceiling light. Jessie yelled out as y/n was electrocuted. She screamed and her skeleton could be seen through the bolts of electricity. Burnt to a crisp, she fell splat and flat against the floor, smoking hot... literally. Y/n was well done. 

The weasels started laughing themselves to death. 

"Hey, guys, keep it up! You're killin' em. You're slayin' em. You're knocking them dead!!" Roger cheered.  

'I'm through with takin' falls, I'm bouncin' off the walls. Without a gun, I'd have some fun, I'd kick you in the--'  

A vase fell on top of Eddie's head, silencing him. 

"Nose!" Roger finished. 

"Nose? That don't rhyme with walls." Smartass said confused before a very flat, and burnt y/n appeared in front of him.  

"No, but this does." She said before literally kicking the weasel where the sun didn't shine and watched him go flying into the bath of dip. All of the weasels soon died off but not before causing the machine to roll towards Jessie and Roger, but for dip to come spraying out of the nozzle almost dipping them. Luckily the nozzle moved away from them but a certain psycho little shit just had to have the last laugh and move it towards them.  

"Y/n, Eddie, hurry. It's coming back!" Roger cried out catching both detective's attention. Y/n blew into her thumbs, blowing herself back up and blowing the ash off of her before running with Eddie to stop the machine. Eddie managed to turn the sprays direction back the other way but then a wild Doom appeared.  

"Eddie!" Y/n yelled out as Doom knocked him off the machine. Oh, and was it mentioned that Doom's cane was a sword? No? Well, now you know. Doom was about to make mincemeat out of Eddie, so letting out a battle cry, y/n jumped from the machine and knocked Doom away from him. She threw skillful punches and kicks. Some landed effective hits but her cat-like reflexes didn't stop Doom from grabbing her by the neck and throwing her into a wall, knocking the breath out of her.  

Doom turned his attention to Eddie who was currently stuck thanks to a giant magnet and barrel. 

"Don't move." He said before walking off and returning with a steamroller. Eddie started to panic as Doom got closer. The dip was getting closer to Jessie and Roger and y/n woke up hearing her man call out to her. She woke up and gasped when she saw how close to death both of them were but Eddie was closer. Y/n had to save him first. Running on all floors, y/n managed to grab Eddie just in time for he was flatter than a pancake. She climbed on top of the machine and Eddie kicked Doom out of the drivers seat. 

Eddie fought with Doom while y/n tried to figure out a way to stop Doom. The steamroller was rolling towards them all. Y/n made a makeshift weapon out of a tub of glue and went to hit the sick man in black with it but he caught it in his hands. Y/n was knocked back into the steamroller and Doom went for another punch. That punch resulted him in getting his hand covered in glue... and then his foot... and then.. the steamroller ran him over.  

"Y/N!!" Jessie yelled catching the girl's attention. She quickly ran over to the machine and turned it off, stopping the dip completely. A sigh of relief left her lips. 

It was over... or was it? 

"Y/n, Eddie, look!" Roger said pointing with his ear. Both detectives looked to see a flattened Doom peel himself from the ground. He was alive and only one type of being could survive something like that.  

"Holy shit, he's a toon!" Y/n cried.  

"Surprised?!" Doom grinned psychotically. 

"Not really. That lame brain freeway idea can only be cooked up by a toon." Eddie replied. 

"Not just any toon!" Doom exclaimed staggering over to some helium tanks. His body slowly inflated as the tampered air filled his body. His eyes popped out of his head and landed on the floor and his hat flew from his head revealing his very little blond hair.  

Doom turned around with a sinister grin and his eyes... Those beady red eyes. Both Eddie and y/n would know them anywhere.

"Remember me, Eddie? Y/n? When I killed your brother and sister, I talked just like this!" Doom's voice turned high like a banshee's and he glared daggers at them both, literally. The two detectives ran for it and Doom leaped after them on spring shoes. It didn't take much to catch them, well Eddie at least. Y/n managed to sneak away and hide somewhere from Doom's sight. For seven years she's been trying to track down this guy but she didn't expect to encounter to be so traumatizing. And that fact that Doom had Jessie and Roger held hostage and using Eddie as a personal punching bag only made it worse. 

Y/n ears flattened against her head the sound of the machine starting up again. Jessie and Roger's cries were heard as the dip moved in their direction again. Y/n panted but then that fearful look on her face turned into one of rage and determination. 

That murderous son of a bitch wasn't taking anyone else from her again. 

Putting on her big girl slacks, y/n crawled out of her hiding spot ready to take this long awaited moment head on, but she had to move quickly. Not only were Jessie and Roger at the risk of being dipped again by the machine but Doom was slowly stalking towards a beaten Eddie with his arm as a circular saw. 

Once again running on all floors, the toon female lunged at Doom with her tail turning into a boxing glove. Doom turned towards her only to have the wind knocked out of him from y/n's harsh blow to the stomach that sent him flying and crashing into a wall. 

"Thanks, Birman..." Eddie let out a breath and climbed to his feet. 

"Eddie, be ready. Because when I give the signal..." Y/n looked at her partner with a straight face. Her eyes pierced into his. 

"You better do what I tell you."  

Eddie just stared at y/n before hesitantly nodding. He didn't know what she planned to do but he had a feeling it wasn't good. Doom staggered to his feet seeing cats and boxing gloves and was quick to recover. He and y/n had a face off. Doom's eyes forming an explosion in them and y/n's formed a skull and crossbones. Doom's saw roared as it launched itself at y/n and just when it was about to hit, y/n dropped through the floor thanks to a toon black hole. She reappeared behind the deranged toon and coiled her body around him like a snake that captured it's pray. 

"Eddie, the valve. Now!!" Y/n yelled, tightening her hold on Doom. Eddie scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. 

"What? What are you talking about?" He asked. 

"Turn it!!" Y/n yelled again making both Eddie, Jessie, and Roger stare at her like she grew another head... which for her is possible. 

"What?!?!" Jessie yelled, struggling in his restraints. 

"Birman, are you out of your mind?!" Eddie yelled. 

"Do it!!" Y/n screamed. Eddie looked towards the machine, then back at y/n before running over to the valve. He stared at his partner, his eyes begging her to stop this.  

"You foolish wrench. The dip will kill you too!!" Doom yelled struggling to get out of y/n's iron grip coils. Y/n smirked. 

"To erase you from the drawling paper? Then that's just how it's going to have to be."  

"Eddie, hurry. I can't hold him forever!!" 

Eddie's eyes traveled to the valve covered by his hand. 

"Don't you fucking dare, Valiant. Y/n, no!!" Jessie begged still struggling in his restraint. He can't let her go. Not ever again.  

Eddie looked at y/n to see her eyes already on him. She had that smile on her face that brought a little more light into everyone's world, well almost everyone. The dip was the only thing that could kill a toon and to get justice for those who were forced into eternal rest by this deranged maniac. 

Eddie didn't have a choice... 

"I'm sorry, y/n..." Eddie muttered before closing his eyes and turning the valve. All of the toxic mixture shot out of the nozzle of the machine and washed all over both y/n and Doom. 

"Y/N!!!!" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Sorry for spelling errors but hope you all enjoyed. 
Stay chill my Black Roses.
Bye bye ^^ 

StolenNightmare~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 6.3K 33
y/n has always had feelings for her boss aaron hotchner. she never made a move because of his recent split with his highscool sweetheart. at work the...
44.1K 1.1K 90
Y/N was not living life. She survived everyday with constant harmful thoughts. How long until her landlord would kick her ass out of the apartment...
209K 4K 21
Y/n and Agent Hotchner do not get along. He constantly undermines her work and favors other agents. After an especially difficult mission, y/n snaps...
197K 4.8K 45
THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON AO3 Y/N started at the BAU almost 2 years ago and her and Emily's bickering started on her first day. The pair constantly thro...