All Because of you ~Larry Sty...

By Mitzytrix

When the world is always tearing you down, eventually, you stop trying to get back up. Harry Styles was alone... More

Prologue
1. All because of the first glance
2. All because of a talent
3. All because of a phone number
4. All Because of a childhood friend
5. All because of a work visit
7. All because he cares
8. All because of friends
9. All because of a lie
10. All because of a plan
11. All because of a silly crush
12. All because of that weird new kid
13. All because of a sleepover
14. All because of a kiss
Obviously not a chapter, but still important.

6. All because of a try-out

9.2K 118 33
By Mitzytrix

AAANNND I'M BACK

Alright just first off, Can you guys PRETTY PLEASE stop asking me to update? Telling me and pestering me when i don't isn't going to make me get a chapter up any faster so it would be better if you just didn't. I don't need you to remind me because it's not like i forget. Thankyou for being so in love with my stories that you want me to update so badly but i'd just prefer it if you were patient and waited. Patience is the key to happiness!

And cake...

Er'rebody likes cake!

But anyhows I recently noticed that i have over 1,000 fans

Ummmm

Holy crabcakes?

I'm amazed and confused at the same time because i still feel my stroies are horse shit compared to the other stuff on the internet.

But Thankyou again anyways!

I

L

O

V

E

Y

O

U

!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

As soon as his name was called, Louis stopped in his tracks and turned to where his father's voice had come from.

He jogged over and slowed down to stand next to Mr Tomlinson

"Harry!!" Louis said excitidly "....What are you doing here...?" he added, being noticably confused

"Well look at this Jarred! Our boys already know eachother!" Mark said excitidly and Jarred eyed Louis sternly, before quickly changing his expression to a mildly happy one.

"So You're Louis? Harry's told me about you..." Jarred said shaking Louis' hand

"...Really?" Louis said getting more and more confused by the second.

I couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. At least now i know Louis' safe. Jarred wouldn't dare touch him now.

"Louis, Harry here is moving up from school football to come play with the big boys! How's that sound to you?" Mark told Louis and Louis just made a face like he'd hopped on the first train to crazyville.

"School-.. Football? What? Harry you don-"

I coughed loudly and when i caught his attention, i gave him a look that i aimed to have say 'Shut up dumbass'

Luckily it worked and he caught on quickly.

"...don't... know how.. Glad i am to have you here! i'm sure you'll make the team with no trouble!"

Wow he actually covered that up pretty well... i wonder if he acts or something?

i nodded a thanks quickly and Louis shot me a confused glare.

"Well, how about we leave these two to prepare? I have some things i need to go over with you" Mark said pulling Jarred over ot the sidelines.

Louis watched idly as Jarred walked off with his dad and then took a few minutes to stare at me.

"Well i'm confused..." he said simply

"Join the club" i countered and he chuckled lightly

"So, why are you here? i didn't know you liked football!" he said, tossing the muddy football still in his hands to himself.

"I don't..." i said bluntly and he raised an eyebrow

"Should i ask?"he said cautiously

"No" i said bluntly once again

"Okay then! well, you'd better get ready. Try-outs start in ten minutes, just meet over there when you're ready to go... i'll stop asking questions now" he said awkwardly before jogging away in the direction of the group of boys.

Just before he got too far away he turned around. The first thing i noticed being a kind of confused/sad expression on his face.

"Oh by the way... You... aren't still mad at me are you Harry?" he said sadly

I couldn't stop myself from gaping a little bit. The way he said that was just so... cute. He looks like a lost puppy and actually looks genuinally upset that i may or may not be angry at him.

Not that he doesn't look cute all the time....

I shook myself out of my trance and thought over my words before i said them out loud.

"Uh.. No... we're fine" i said with a small, unsure smile

Louis nodded slowly before a slight smile appeared on his face "Alright, well, see you on the field then" he said, going back to his bright and happy self as he turned around and jogged away.

I don't think i'll ever understand him... Maybe i can get Liam to decipher him for me...

I simply stood there watching him leave, my eyes trailed down his back and stopped at his bum, as it swayed ever so slightly when he walked.

 What?! No. Stop it Harry!

But look how perfect it is!

I know but- I mean, NO! just shut it!

C'mon... you know you wanna smack dat.

"Shut up!" I said outloud, getting a few odd stares from the parents and kids around me. I shook my head and moved over to the shed-like building to the side of the field, where the change rooms were.

Well i guess there's a bright side in all this. Instead of having to impress some random stuffy kid. All i have to do is impress Louis. Which shouldn't be too hard since he's already obsessed with me for some reason. But there's always the problem that arises that is... I have absolutely no idea what i'm doing.

So i just kick it right? that's all there is to the game... i'm not allowed to touch it with my hands and i have to get it into the goal.

I opened the door to the change rooms, and was almost swept back by the smell of sweat and dirt. Getting a hold of my self, first off i checked to see if anyone else was in there before changing. I swapped my clothes with the ones Jarred brought me and looked down at myself. Suprisingly enough, everything actually fit. The simple blue and white rugby top was snug and loose at the same time -if that makes any sense-, the black shorts ended just above my knees, the sockes pulled up over my shins and the white boots fit perfectly. I have a couple hundred bruses on my legs, but the worst of it is actually covered up by the socks and shorts. I decided to leave my braclets on,my various pink, green, blue and yellow ones, including  an orange and black braided braclet and a large black wristband with a fake buckle on it. My favourite was a fluro yellow wristband with a purple smiley face on it. I don't know why i like it so much, it's cute i guess.

I left my bag in there with the other try- outee's bags and went over to where Louis had instructed me to meet him and the others. Just as he'd said, a large group of boys were huddled up and right at the front was Louis, and who i suspect to be the coach. She kind of reminded me of coach Beaste from Glee, except this lady isn't as.. big. You can notice more muscle than anything... which is a little bit more than creepy.

She was rambling for a while about the team and how she expects us to behave and that she's only picking the best for her three-time championship winning team. I only paid attention when she started saying things relevant to my situation.

"Alright! We're going to do simple drills to start off with! See how well you can get the ball from the penalty spot, into the goal. Louis the captain here will assist me in choosing our brand new team of players. Getting on the team last year does not garuntee you a spot this year. Okay?, line up! let's go" The coaches gruff female voice called out and she pointed to the starting point with a pencil and clipboard in hand and straight away everyone made there way into a semi-orderly line. There are people trying to cut in by standing next to someone else, which isn't making the person behind them very happy. I just stuck to the back of the line as per usual. No touching other people involved that way.

The first few were pretty decent, they managed to roll it into the goals, which didn't really impress Louis or the coach much. Although Louis just said basic 'great jobs' or 'nice try's'. The coach went all out.

"YOU SUCK! Where'd you learn how to play? did a toddler teach you or something?" She screamed at the last boy, who managed to kick it sideways instead of straight forward into the goal.

The next ten minutes or so went by quickly. With a few impressive shots, none up to the coaches standards though.

Then it was my turn.

I just kinda stood there, i don't know why! i just froze.

"C'mon kid, i haven't got all day" the coach grumbled impaitently.

"It's alright Harry, just take a few deep breaths" Louis said, following with an encouraging smile

I gulped and took a deep breath. Too much of one and actually got a little light headed.

Without thinking for another second, i ran up to the ball and for the love of god, i have no idea why, but just before i kicked the ball, i closed my eyes. And as i felt my foot come into contact with the ball there was nothing but silence around me.

I stood still and kept my eyes closed, not wanting to see how badly i'd failed. I wonder if i hit someone? You'd think there would be more of a commotion. But there's nothing! it's silent and it's starting to freak me out.

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was the ball i had kicked, sitting in the goals.

I stood up striaghter, eyes wide from shock and turned around to see everyone else. Louis was gaping at the goals, looking 10x more confused than he was previously. The coach was in shock, probably even more than me, with two halfs of the pencil she was holding lying on the grass. It wasn't a few seconds longer before the coaches expression changed and a large smile appeared on her face.

"Now that's what i call a shot! What's your name again kid?"

"I-.. uhm.. Harry" i mumbled quietly and she nodded appreciatevly. "That's the best kick i've seen in a long time, good work"

I walked back to the group feeling a lot less nervous. As i walked passed, Louis gave me his tradmark grin and a thumbs up. I smiled at him and kept walking. That's right, i actually smiled. It wasn't fake or forced, it just happened. I doubt i would have smiled like that to anyone who wasn't Louis. I'm not too certain why though.

When you've spent your entire life being afraid of the world. You stop going out there. You stop trying anything out of your daily routine and just spend the rest of your days repeating the same things over and over again. When your too afriad to escape your life, you lose a lot of confidence in yourself. You forget what life used to be like.

Sometimes i wonder about that. If Jarred never came into my life, where would i be now? Mum wouldn't have abandoned me, I would have grown up with a father that wasn't mentally disturbed. Would i have more friends? Would i be more confident? Less paranoid? Would i be studying for university? Would i be in a long-term relationship? Would i be famous? It's hard to tell when you got sent down the dark tunnel side of your life with the end borded up.

I sighed to myself, managing to bum myself out again without anything bad even happening. But it's still better than i've felt in.... pretty much my whole life.

The rest of the training session was actually really easy. I could tell Louis' dad was happy because i could hear him cheering the whole time. Whenever i did something well, he would yell at the top of his lungs "Atta' boy! Jarred, your boy's a star!" or something similar to that.

I could tell Louis was getting embarrassed, he keeps rolling his eyes and groaning and face palming whenever the other boys laugh at how excited his dad is about this try-out. I don't see why he's embarrassed. Mr Tomlinson is so nice! I'd love to have him as my dad. Before i knew it Louis was by my side with an awkward expression on his face

"I'm really sorry about him" Louis said gesturing over to his father, who was now fist pumping the air excitdily "He just loves everything i do. He's the classic 'stereotype dad' sometimes" He chuckled slightly and i shrugged

"I think he's great" i murmered admiringly

**********

Louis' POV

"I think he's great"

Harry's voice seemed so sincere. People don't act like that over just anything, especially not an over excited dad. What's wrong with his dad? he's come here to support Harry at the try-out and he looks like he's having a great time watching him. He seems like a cool dad. At least he's not totally embarassing. Seriously, i wish i could muzzle him sometimes.

I wonder what's wrong? he's looking at my dad so wistfully, it's like he wishes that he was his dad. Well he can have him. My last birthday he printed out about 500 baby pictures of me and stuck them all around the house with little captions saying how cute i was, and so on. When i had my first girlfriend, he kept asking her questions like if there's any signs of genetic illneses in her family, and if any of her female relatives used to be, or still are prostitutes.

I sighed exasperatedly, a smile sneaking onto my face.

I crossed my arms and looked at Harry curiously. He really is a mystery, i have no idea what's going on through that head of his, but i have an intention to find out.

Harry turned back to me with a weak smile on his dazed face, but once he noticed me looking at him, his face changed quickly to a confused/ worried stare, with a vibrant pink shade spreading across his cheeks.

"...What...?" he squeaked, fiddling with his fingers

Well that was freaking adorable. I don't know why, but that worried face he has all the time makes me want to cuddle him and sing in his ear until whatever he's always so sad about goes away. If he'd just open up to me i'd be able to help him. But to do that i need to make myself more approachable than good ol' Liam. Don't get me wrong, i love the guy, but he's interfeering with the time i have to talk to Harry and help him out. Now that i think about it, he still hasn't given me an answer on my offer. Maybe that's just Harry's way of saying no...

By this point Harry was shifting on his feet awkwardly, glancing to the side and back to me, his face getting pinker by the second.

"Uh... Louis?" he said softly. I blinked a couple of times before returning my casual grin to my face.

"Oh, sorry bout' that mate, What were you saying?"

He shrugged, looking down at his feet "Just that your dad's nice..." he mumbled like a shy five year-old.

I grinned wider and nodded "Well, yeah he is i guess. Your dad seems alright too" i chirped brightly and Harry noticably tensed up.

"H-He's not my dad..." he mumbled, even quieter than before.

My shoulders dropped and i corrected myself "Oh sorry, than who is he?"

"Step dad..." he muttered, somewhat bitterly

I shrugged "So is that excited man over there, but i still consider him to be my dad. He loves me and has been looking after me since i was a kid. If i didn't like him, i'd still call him by his first name." i ended with a smile and Harry sighed

"Exactly" he answered bluntly, and i just stood there, shocked and confused.

"What do you mea-"

The coaches whistle blew and Harry imediately turned on his heel back towards the group. It took me a few seconds to process what was happening before i jogged along, around the group to stand next to Coach Ferolie. In her hand, was the final chewck list for who made the team and who didn't. After that first goal, i was 100% certain Harry was going to make the team, but apparently he's much better at standing and kicking than actual ball handling. He's a fairly skilled defender, like he's proved recently, he's got one hell of a kick on him. But i just don't know how well that's going to add up against the rest of these guys. I tried to very subtly chat him up to the coach but now, instead of helping his situation, she probably thinks i have a crush on him or somthing.

"OKay. Well the time has come, just saying thanks to all of you for showing up. But sorry, no losers on this team. Alright! when your name is called, head over to Louis here who will give you the newsletter, telling you the training times and everything your parents need to know." Coach F explained thoroughly, making every kid here shake in nervousness by the second. Suddenly she put a large stack of papers in my hands and i stared at it, reading through it quickly before tuning into the names of my new team mates.

I'm already on the team and i'm nervous! maybe i'm just nervous for all of them, especially Harry. Let's think about it, if Harry's with me for two hours, three times a week it'll give us plenty of bonding time!

After what seemed like hours of the coach calling name after name, finally she reached what i'd been waiting for.

"Harry Styles"

Suddenly a huge weight was lifted up off my shoulders. This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship Hazza

He slowly walked up to me and i handed him the newsletter, placing a large grin on my face. "Great job Harry! Your step dad'll be proud!" i said brightly and he bit his lip.

"Yeah... right.... thanks" he mumbled before walking off, passed the partying and disappointed boys, back to the changerooms before anyone else had even thought about going in there

As the rest of the boys excitidly ran over to their parents, i saw something small and yellow lying on the field. I jogged over ot it and picked it up, examining it carefully. It was a yellow wristband with a purple smiley face on it. I thought it looked familiar, then i remembered where id seen it.

I headed over to the change rooms and opened the door only to meet a half naked Harry, getting dressed quite hastily. But that's not what i noticed first.

His chest and back were covered in large purple bruises, there were scars and fresh bloody cuts on his arms, and all of this was defined by the palness of his skin.

"-Holy Shit Harry!" i blurted and he looked up and instantly turned to face me, pulling his shirt on quickly, looking really flustered and embarrassed.

I didn't really care though. What i cared about was why his body looks like he's been in a gang fight.

"What the hell? did you get hit by a car or something?" i said frantically, at first, not taking in the deep cuts around his hips.

His face went pink yet again and he shook his head wildly. "No! I-I... - I just.... I'm clumsy! y-you know? remember y-your f-first day? how i-i almost tripped d-d-own the stairs?" he stuttered trying his hardest to convince me.

"That doesn't explain the cuts and scars. Harry what happened" i said in a tone that was dead serious.

He bit his lip and glanced down at his bag before returning his gaze to me.

"W-Well... One of them is from when i got my appendix removed, another was from the stray cat that lives on my street, Another was from when i fell in the garden rake.... uh, should i continue?" he asked hopefully, practically begging me with his eyes to say no.

I wanted to beleive him, but i couldn't. There was something about his excuses that i didn't trust... but, who am i to judge him? i don't nearly know him well enough to start passing judgement onto him.

"So... they were all just accidents?" i said cautiously, since he looked like he was abot to break down into tears any second. He nodded and i slowly walked up to him, and chastly pointed at the dim and not-so dim scars and cuts on his wrists.

"And were they accidents too?"

He looked down at his feet, folding his arms shamefully. "It was an old habit" he mumbled, before picking up his bag and attempting to walk passed me.

"Woah! Just... hold up a second Harry" i said hurridly and to my suprise, he stopped and looked at me expectantly, while still looking awkward and flustered.

I held out his wristband in my hand and he stared at it, before checking his wrist and double checking the wristband in my hand and taking it, slipping it back where it belongs.

He nodded a quick thanks and i sighed deeply

"We're friends right?" i said out of the blue and he looked quite startled by my question.

Eventually he shrugged "I...I guess so... why?"

"And friends tell eachother things right?" i said getting a little bit more frantic with my question asking.

Harry gaped a little bit before gulping and scratching his head "Well... yeah... i guess bu-"

"You know that if you ever need to talk to someone i'll be here... so you don't have to talk to a random phsyciatrist or something" i said lightly and he sighed

He rubbed the back of his neck and took a deep breath. He opened his mouth to speak before the door swung open and the group of boys barged in, chatting and yelling loudly. Harry, who was imediately uncomfortable getting banged around so much, leaped passed me and ran out.

I quickly followed and saw him practically gasping for air. Wow, he really doesn't like the physical contact does he?

I strolled up to him and stopped a decent distance in front of him "You were saying?"

Harry caught on and went pink once more

"I... i really appreciate that Louis... please never think that i don't, and that i'm not grateful that you're the person i met this year i can see myself acting half normal with" he said quietly, but sincerely."But the thing is.... my problem isn't something i can really talk about.... but... i'm more than okay with a little awkward conversation with you every now and then"

I nodded, being very happy with that response. I couldn't help but notice he hasnt looked me in the eyes all day. For the split second he has, he just blushes and looks away.

I sighed deeply and smiled warmly at him "The conversations will get less awkward the more often we have them, don't worry" i said confidently and he nodded, relaxing a great deal all of a sudden.

Just then, i felt a strong hand clap down on my shoulder and i turned my head to see my dad standing there beaming at me and Harry "Well done boys! i couldn't be more poud of the both of you!"

I glanced at Harry who hesitantly held the newsletter out to Jarred. When Jarredsnapped his arm out to grab it, Harry flinched back about five inches before biting his lip and running his hand, frustratidly through his hair. Jarred glared noticably at Harry before flicking his eyes through the letter, nodding at it apporvingly

"All this seems fair enough. Well done mate" Jarred said patting Harry's back with a proud smile on his face.

I looked at the two of them suspiciously. I'm getting mixed signals here, and i'm not keen on either of them.

Something's definately up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAANNND Lou's a genius?

Nah, just observant,

kinda....

Can you smell the Larry yet? Does it smell like cheescake?

maybe it's just me?

The vid in the side bar...

idek.... i can't even. I'm unable to even! I have lost ALL ability to even.

*Sighs* all those carrots have turned Louis part rabbit....

Still the sexiest way of jumping i've ever seen.

and then Niall and Liam are just adorable and Harry's a whiny bitch as usual (ily hazzabear <3)

Watch the video and add something about it in your comment!!! i love talking about 1D videos X)

Anyhows

Comment/Vote/L.O.V.E <3

~ Mitzy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 306 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
81.9K 3.9K 21
When youngs boy turn seven, they find out if they can give birth or not. If they can, they're sent off to learn the motherly duties of the house and...
561K 6.5K 26
Larry Stylinson... The mash up name that drilled its way into Harry Styles' head. He never hesitated to admit they would fake romantic scenes and kis...
8.4K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...